Recensioni su Square Point of Sale

Informazioni su Square Point of Sale

Square POS è una soluzione completa per il punto vendita con un'ampia suite di strumenti che vanno dal monitoraggio delle vendite e dello stock all'analisi approfondita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Square Point of Sale

Aspetti positivi:

The cost was great for me to start out. It was very easy to train staff on the system as well.

Aspetti negativi:

It was a little confusing to get started because we were using a mobile device.

Valutazioni di Square Point of Sale

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Square Point of Sale ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.827 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Square Point of Sale?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.827)

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Insurance Agent (USA)
Assicurazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Square Makes Running My Business so Simple

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I am a big fan of any software that does a lot...and man Square Point of Sale does A LOT!!! It has seriously made running my business so much easier, and even kind of fun. I love how much I can customize it, how detailed I can get with it, but also how easy it is to create invoices and things on the fly. I can use it across multiple devices, making it useful ANYWHERE.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how much I can customize it; that I can use it across all my devices; I can use it anywhere; it creates records for me, helps with taxes, saves client info. All that stuff that can fall between the cracks.

Aspetti negativi:

I'll admit, I haven't come across anything that is a major flaw so far. Any complaint I have is the sort of thing I would encounter with any online POS and/or accounting software - things like the tediousness of entering product/service items to be saved and other repetitive tasks like that.

Jake T.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Every Business Needs Square Point of Sale!!!

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Square has seriously helped our business grow into what it is today. And we're still scaling. We can create subscriptions on the go, accept payments online, at events and easily export reports when we need them (super helpful when tax season is here).

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity and ability to process payments and subscriptions on virtually any device and from any location is super key. And Square allows us to do this.

Aspetti negativi:

We don't really have many cons to report other than it would nice to have some of the new "premium" features included being that we pay about 3% per transaction already but we understand that operations need to be funded (and profitable).

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Great To Use For Payments (USA)

Great For Payments

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It has been an okay experience, I’m going to keep using it and update my review later in the year.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I’m able to use it and take payments on my mobile app. I also like that Square offers a free payment device for Small Business Owners to take payments on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike the security of Square, I don’t think it is secure enough. I have received an email about someone trying to get into my account many times.

Leng V.
Director of Operations (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Square gets the job done

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience has been good. Square POS gets the job done. The user interfase could be more intuitive though, but in general it's ok.

Aspetti positivi:

I use square POS, but also as an online payment processor linked to Wix. We started using the simple and small POS at our organization, but then we upgraded to the one with the big screen and that was a big change. I particularly like about this one that the client is the one swiping the credit card and has privacy deciding on the tips. It allows to start and end the cash drawer, which helps to control the cash better. I also like that when there is no connection it goes to offline mode and one can still run transactions with it.

Aspetti negativi:

The part that I am unsatisfied with is that the integration with WIX does not capture names of events in the description of each transaction. Therefore it's tricky to categorize those transactions in the different income classes for our books. I have to do that by reconciling manually wix reports with square's.

Jason D.
Owner (Canada)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Square Point of Sale is a great solution for small businesses to accept modern digital payments

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Square PoS has been easy to use and easy to set up. It's allowed me to plug a hole in my accounts receivable dept by allowing instant payment by any modern means—including Apple or Google Pay

Aspetti positivi:

I have the small white brick PoS for taking tap and card payments. It was only $20 and it works perfectly every time. I can use my Square account to create and sell gift certificates too

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a little tricky to do quick sales in the app, as it funnels you towards creating a full invoice. I use different software for invoicing.

Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Square Point of Sale Review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Square Point of Sale is that it is the best option for new businesses and business that are building.

Aspetti positivi:

Square is easy to get up and running, easy to use, and easy to maintain. There are more features than most businesses will ever use. It is the most cost effective point of sale for business processing less than $5000/month.

Aspetti negativi:

The transaction cost is more than other processors, but, the initial cost and monthly cost are much less.

Stephanie M.
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

It's all I use

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. I've had no issues but I'm confident that if I did they would be taking care of in a timely manner.

Aspetti positivi:

I did a lot of research looking for a good payment and finance system. I settled on squarespace and I have no regrets! The company has added features that I didn't even know I needed. They have easy checkout systems and merge with my Etsy store. Not to mention I get my website and online store for free! Seriously, it's the best option for my small business.

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints from me! I've been blown away by the features.

Peggy H.
Office Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Square Review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: IT is easy to use, easy to carry, easy to set up overall a great product and a savings vs traditional cc processors.

Aspetti positivi:

I use my square reader daily to process payments and it has only had issues when I have internet issues but that's not the products fault. I would recommend it to anyone because it is a lot more affordable than the fees we were paying for our prior cc processors. We have saved so much in the last 2 years by switching to Square. It is definitely worth it! you have the portability of the swiper and also the card reader or hands free tapper.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing yet has made me dislike square. Its very easy to use and very reasonably priced products.

Utente Verificato
Internet Marketing Specialist (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Super Simple and Works Great

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I've had a great experience. No matter where I am, I can make a sale. This option has truly changed how I sell and get paid. My life is a lot easier and I am making more money just by using Square.

Aspetti positivi:

I had my account and POS device set up in minutes. Literally only took like 10-15 minutes total and I could accept payments anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

I do feel the customer service could be better. Maybe more direct customer service options to make it easier and more effective.

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.
freelancer (Pakistan)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wanna grow buisness, have Square point of sale

Aspetti positivi:

the feature I like the most is that I can use a mere cell phone to take orders while sitting in my pretty car. isn't it amazing!!

Aspetti negativi:

Well speaking honestly that there is nothing that needs to be improved except the font used in this software. it must be eye-appealing

Jacob S.
Manager/ Co-Founder (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Square POS offers new and flexible use

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I would 100% recommend Square for new businesses. Start up costs can be next to nothing and it doesn’t require someone to install it. And NO CONTRACTS :) You can then add on their additional features which should be able to sustain your businesses growth for as long as you need it too. In terms of switching to square, make sure your existing equipment can be reused .

Aspetti positivi:

Square is offering a software that is versatile and also nearly free for a new business that doesn’t have money to spend on start up costs or an existing business that has been ripped off from an expensive POS company. You can literally just use your iPhone with a card swipe. Or for the brick and mortars use their new and sleek looking square register. In terms of interface, Squares basic dashboard is free to the public and can be set up as fast as signing up for a email account. You can learn it’s navigation in a matter of minutes and you are able to subscribe for the extras you need like loyalty, gift cards or marketing. Very simple, very user friendly, and the support is actually helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Switching from a POS company that requires a lot of upfront infrastructure and training, I don’t have a lot of bad things to say about squares POS and software other than the existing equipment they told us we could use hasn’t necessarily been easy to re use. Also you are not able to get as granular in customizing some features as other softwares

Mylinh T.
Acupuncturist (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo

Square POS app

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This has been great with no problems! It allows me to bill anywhere and review my billing history. It gives me a breakdown of new clients and how many returning. One thing I would like to see change is the 1099 form. It only gives me one if I sell more than $20K in products a year. I would like to be less and more flexible for small business owners!

Aspetti positivi:

This is portable and accessible from anywhere. I also like that I can send invoices, schedule a time for it to send and set up reminders to the client!

Aspetti negativi:

On the initial setup, my profession was not setup up properly so I was not able to accept HSA or FSA credit cards. It was because there was no option for me as an alternative healthcare provider. Customer service helped me and my issue was fixed!!

Shannon B.
Licensed Cosmetologist (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent POS Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Square POS is amazing. I have recommended this app to so many people. I’ve known about this product since it’s beginning back when you could get a card reader for free on the mail. This app has always been a saving grace for me. Honestly I will never use any other POS.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is so EASY to use. Literally it’s a no brainer. I have used this app in conjunction with StylieOne which was an appointment scheduling app and it made collecting payments from my clients so simple. I love the sales and transaction reports that I have access to because it makes my life easier come tax time. Also this app sends you daily sales reports to your email. The equipment to use with the app is inexpensive.

Aspetti negativi:

There aren’t any cons to the service. Honestly it’s a great service all around. I can’t see how anyone would be disappointed.

Bill S.
owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Day, Bad Day

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I’m a bit sad. For 6 years I have been using “Shopkeep” as my point of sale software provider. This is my cash register, and where I enter my inventory descriptions, quantities, prices, customer data and pretty much everything about my business. My sales histories, credit card transactions and, most importantly, 6 years of sales and customer info is stored on a distant Shopkeep cloud…. I think?
Six years ago I recall sitting at my kitchen bar and doing endless Google searches and reading endless reviews about the many POS providers and finally narrowing it down to two or three. I absolutely wanted cloud-based with IPad terminals and a small footprint. After doing a few online demos, I chose Shopkeep. And now, six years later, this lukewarm POS marriage with counseling, a lot of arguments and the threat of separation… I started chatting with “Square”. Yep, Square is the biggest cloud-based, IPad POS provider in the country. I am not a sheep, and I hate going with the Walgreens or WalMart of POS systems, but after six years of Shopkeep, I think I finally know what I really want. And for fear of sounding too techie or like a spouse coming out of a bad relationship, I’ll just say, one of the many advantages of being a billion dollar company is you can hire the best developers and programmers money can buy. So, need I say more. It is a wonderful product and no one is even close as to how it operates.

Aspetti positivi:

It operates just like your mind works. It is so logical. It was so simple to upload my inventory and customer data.

Aspetti negativi:

No option for another color system. The white color sticks out like a sore thumb. Otherwise, I would say they nailed it.

Navine A.
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Love Love Square

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I prefer square any day over stripe and PayPal payments.

Aspetti positivi:

Love live square. Love that it can be used for both in store and online payments. It sync with my quickbooks which saves me a whole lot of time. It gives detail daily reports which includes best seller of the day, number of sales, number of products sold and what type of product sold, taxes paid, types of payment the customers used, plus it syncs with my online store inventory. Square gives you all the detail info you never realized you need till you need it all in one place. So easy to use and tailored for retailers. Love the Apple Pay feature too.

Aspetti negativi:

My big con with square integration is it doesn’t sync well with bigcommerce. By that I mean, my online sales gets imported as a custom order so there is no itemized list of what the customers bought. Also with bigcommerce, there is no way for me to take Apple Pay or other digital wallet payments. Square does have digital wallet payment options with their square space shopping cart. Fingers crossed they will fix this custom import stuff soon.

Hannah D.
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great for anyone wanting to start a business.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's hard for me to find anything wrong with Square. We have never really been tempted by the competition, and I doubt we will be anytime soon. Perhaps if you are running a store with more products or customers you may benefit from a different system, but I would suggest Square to anyone starting out. You can get set up today, and your customers already know how to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

I was working as a barista in a new coffee location in my local town. The owner of the shop was pretty new to the industry, and didn't have a lot of business experience. She needed a way to run cards, and she was looking at a few different solutions, but I mentioned Square, and she ran to CVS and bought one right away. She wasn't very tech savvy, so I volunteered to get it set up. It probably took me less than an hour. The interface is a breeze to use, customers get it right away when they need to sign for charges or enter phone numbers. There were days that I was the only person on staff, using Square and running between the milk steamer and the register was a breeze. One feature we used often was using a cell phone to take orders while people waited in their cars. This allowed us to reduce the lines in our shop, and keep the morning rush moving. The flat rate pricing makes things extremely easy as well. As someone that is not an accountant, this made my life a lot easier.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reporting features can be confusing to read, and more than once have resulted in us blindly refunding customers. Sometimes the card readers gave us problems, but this was usually solved with a quick reset.

Manager (USA)
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easiest and simplest way to start taking credit card payments for your office

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great. Simple and easy to use. People have said that their customer service is extremely hard to get hold of, but we have used it for 3 years and have had no reason to contact customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Square POS was very easy to set up. The first card reader you receive (a simple plug in to an iPad or iPhone) was free. We created an account online, attached a bank account, and created a menu of items/services we provide. Then we simply chose photos for each service or product category so that it looks nicer in the app for our employees. The result was a very simple set up and a very clean looking POS. What's also nice is that Square POS is good at being able to refund patients if something was charged incorrectly. They also get receipts if they choose to via text message or email. Changing the prices and adding or deleting items on the service/products you sell is quite easy. You simply log in to the website and make changes. Also, you can turn in options such as giving customers a choice to tip or not. For being an office that used to take cash only, choosing Square POS was the way to go in entering the world of credit cards. We have no regrets and have no had problems. The correct amount of $$ we received (minus 2.75% of every transaction) gets deposited into our account every week. And we no longer have to hire a collections agency to go after those who don't have cash or mail in checks because they will simply pay through credit card now.

Aspetti negativi:

Square does take 2.75% of your transaction each time. You can find cheaper alternatives, but not with the ease of set up and use that comes with Square. The bigger con about Square POS is that if you have take a payment over the phone and manually type in their credit card information instead of typing it, they charge extra at 3.5% of the transaction. Also, the first card reader they send you is a simple swiper, but we found that it didn't always work well. Most cards these days have chips, and if you want a good and safer reading you'll want to purchase the Chip reader at $49. We don't regret the purchase though. Lastly, if you are a restaurant and choose to include the option to allow customers to tip, know that square takes 2.75% of your ENTIRE transaction (including the tip your customers add).

Joseph C.
Joseph C.
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Own a business? You NEED this product!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: If you're a business owner and you sell products or services, especially if you have multiple sites and/or have a mobile sales force, this product is a must. The access is easy, the interface is friendly, and the payment system is quick.

Aspetti positivi:

EASY to set up and use! In short time, we were able to set up our entire library online and make it simple to purchase and sell products. Once set up, everything is available to every member of team, so that one of our book sellers in California has access to the same products as a book seller in Michigan the moment the product is placed online. I also love that we can easily create multiple price points for products and can easily access them from the apps on various mobile devices, desktops etc... The percentages paid to Square are as small as any other you will find, and they deposit funds into your bank account within 24-hours, with same-day options available for an extra, nominal fee. The no hassle, ease-of-deposit, process is a MUST for our small business. Customer service has been off the charts good, and every small issue has been resolved quickly. I also love that so many web sites integrate with Square so that we can maintain one payment portal for 99% of what we do. The technology (swipe devices, Point of Sale stands, card tappers/reader...work flawlessly with each and every device we've thrown at them (iPhones, iPads, Android, laptop...) and they look good, too.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, there is little to NOT like about this system. I've tried several others and since switching to Square 5 years ago, I've never looked back.

Kristine B.
Executive Director ()
Musei e istituzioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

After research, seemed like best choice on a small nonprofit's limited budget.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our previous credit card processor charged us PCI compliance fee but didn't help us with our compliance issues. They were happy to charge an additional price. PCI noncompliance fee for more than a year. Switching our four physical locations and website to Square resolved those issues and saved those fees. Square Retail would no doubt help us more with inventory management, but we can't afford the extra monthly cost for the multiple locations. Software Advice and other review sites were very helpful in sorting through the hundreds of options and convincing our board that we could afford to make the switch to Square to help staff reduce time spent to manage both sales and inventory.

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly intuitive and forgiving (can back out of most screens if not sure where to find function you're looking for). Sales and national park visitor center staff really like the system, and have had little difficulty learning it. We have it set up with wi-fi on AT&T U-Verse and satellite internet and on a Verizon wireless-enabled iPad. Offline mode has worked during power interruptions and automatically uploaded sales when back online. Customer support has generally been top notch. Support Center has good information and comments from the Square community, though it can be a challenge to find the answer without fairly extensive searching. The Square stands, compatible printers, and cash drawers were easy to hook up and work well together. Straightforward pricing. Ability to accept multiple forms of payment with the Square chip reader and Virtual Terminal.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be extremely helpful to have searchable, downloadable start-up and user guides instead of having to cut and paste from web pages, which doesn't work well. We had to make a lot of phone calls to tech support during initial set-up, particularly for uploading inventory, because we couldn't find instructions online. Very time-consuming and tricky to upload inventory spreadsheet files that include multiple locations. After all the effort to upload, it appears that each item still has to have inventory tracking enabled manually. We assumed that's why we were entering all the inventory numbers into the spreadsheet. Moving inventory from one location to another also must be done manually. With desktop version of QuickBooks for Mac, Square's daily subtraction of fees for each location's sales vs. all fees charged once monthly by our previous processor has more than quadrupled the time needed to enter sales reports. Switching to cloud version of QuickBooks may help, as transactions can supposedly be downloaded to it. Had to purchase a third-party module to integrate our website's Magento Community ecommerce software with Square, but integration is very incomplete (total charge only is transferred to Square, not items sold, merchandise subtotal, member discount, or shipping charges). We accidentally entered some Virtual Terminal transactions with the wrong location selected and couldn't transfer them to the correct location. Tech support verified that the only option would have been to refund each transaction from the incorrect location and reenter them in the correct one. We bought a recommended scanner but found that we would have to manually replace our existing PLUs with very long barcode numbers for each item to use it.

Theresa O.
Articoli sportivi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Square delivers plenty of features at low cost

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I have run a brick-and-mortar for more than 19 years, and got rid of my traditional merchant account about 5 years ago when fees became outrageous and unstable, and I also needed a mobile payment system as my bank did not offer one. I did some research and settled on Square. The product is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the cost for processing credit cards is reasonable at 2.75% for swiped and 3.5% for manually entered. But that's just the beginning of what they offer: in 2013, the Square Market was an incredible add-on benefit provided for free! If you've needed e-commerce for your business, you know that this service can be costly, so for Square to provide it for merely the cost of each transaction processed is amazing. There are many features to the Market, such as the ability to embed items you are selling into your website, share on social media, etc. While the features aren't customizable to a great extent, it is still a very powerful platform for POS. I particularly appreciate the many reports that can be generated, receipts with custom messages you can send to clients who have shopped online, ability to send invoices, etc. They've added gift cards, which is a nice feature, and they have many third party vendor apps that interface with Square for inventory and financial processes for your business. New features are constantly being added, such as their Customer Engagement to create customer lists and do direct marketing to that list right from Square. This product is a powerful addition to your website and other marketing you may already be doing. I have recommended this product to many small business owners and non-profits, and have been a very happy user since late 2010.

Aspetti negativi:

I have found very little to dislike. I have seen comments online about deposits being held, a lack of ability to communicate easily with Square (initially, they had no phone customer service, but I always got very quick response from their techs via Twitter in the early days), and difficulty in raising deposit limits. I run two small businesses using Square, and for one of them had to ask for a large increase in daily deposits as my business grew. This was handled easily via email communications and took only a few days.

Kristine B.
Executive Director (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Not perfect, but a big improvement!

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Sales staff really like it compared to cash register and credit card terminal (or old-fashioned knuckle-buster imprinter for our remote locations). Predictable fees, which have been lower than for our previous traditional credit card processors, especially for in-person purchases and for American Express. No monthly fees or PCI compliance issues. Square Community is a helpful resource. Dashboard with a variety of reports works pretty well, and it's handy to be able to generate sales reports or search for individual transactions quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of good integration with Magento Community web software (only bottom line charge comes through). No ability to easily transfer inventory from one location to another. Problem with cash total on drawer report not matching sales report. Usually cash drawer is correct, which means sales are not recorded properly. This problem has existed since at least August 2016, while their engineers work on it. This lowest cost version of Square probably gets less attention than their monthly subscription products. Daily subtraction of processing fees creates a lot more work in QuickBooks than traditional credit card processors charging fees monthly. Customer support has been hit or miss. We've been misled a couple times. After uploading a file with inventory quantities for each product at each location, which took a lot of time to create, we discovered that inventory didn't start counting down with each sale unless we activated that feature on each product individually. That makes no sense. Searching for sales of individual items can be quite slow because it starts loading ALL items before giving a chance to choose.

Christy C.

Square Point of Sale for Gift Card Sales

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Over all, having the ability to sell E-gift cards from my existing website without a monthly fee was a huge game changer for my salon company! We went from selling $200-$300 per year in online gift card sales to well over $2000 the first holiday season my company offered E-gift cards. I believe the increase was due to the great look of the gift card choices, the Square name that everyone knows and how easily I could added the service to my company website.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy and fast it was to set up and link into my website. Square gave me the exact dimensions my photo(s) needed to be for the custom branded E-cards for the Square point of sale. In addition, my main reason for choosing Square Point of Sale for my online gift card sales was that there is no monthly fee to offer the E-cards, my company only pay for processing sales.

Aspetti negativi:

Square Point of Sale continues to improve the software for the E- gift cards, however I wish the system would notify me, the owner, when a customer has purchased a gift card. Customers would bring in their digital gift cards for services and since Square Point of Sale did not integrated into our booking software & our company did not realize the card had been purchased staff would have to search to find the purchased card. I wish the gift card sales and the reporting of the gift card sales was more streamlined.

Catherine O.
Photographer (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Bad service good product

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love it for everything, even non business activity when my mom is trying to send money for my kids sports. I just manually enter her card, transfer to my account and go get their sports stuff but it really helps the business alot. I think the actual cash register conputers are nice as well as the headphone jack swipe style. Uniquely created for all. The business is growing with all the offered payment options

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to use. Very easy to put products into the pos. And I love being able to get the square reader when opening an account. Being able to enter cards manually is great too! Invoicing is easy for others to able to pay online. Its a very well rounded system.

Aspetti negativi:

Even though I like the security features square uses, they are also the downfall. Sometimes they put holds on your account when there isnt any suspicious activity and then you have to call and verify and make a big run around mess to finally get your money. It's a pain with customer service but the security is nice so I don't mind too much. Could make that a little easier to deal with though

Aurora G.
Registered Kinesiologist (Messico)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great as a user and business owner

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use and up to date transaction platform.

Aspetti positivi:

My first experience with Square Point of Sale was a couple years back as a Receptionist in a Fitness Facility. On a daily basis, we used Square Point of Sale whether it was to buy merchandise, memberships, snacks or sign up for special workshops. What I particularly loved most about Square Point of Sale was its easiness to use and software platform. We could receive payments from the company cellphone, iPad or computer depending what was available at the time. The platform was consistent on all three devices and just as easy to use on all of them as well. In later years, as I opened my own Health and Wellness business, I went straight to Square Point of Sale as my main way of receiving payments. It has been an excellent tool and is always up to date. What I also like the most is how quick it is and easy to receive payments and it accepts most credit cards.

Aspetti negativi:

Square Point of Sale is excellent for receiving payments and I don't have any negative experience with the platform. The only thing I wish would be that the analytics and reports that I receive for all payments and invoices would be easier to read. I have a bit of trouble understanding them. Other than that, overall great platform.

Director of Sales (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A cheap, easy, & convenient CC processing alternative.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We take all of our credit/debit card payments through Square, as well as Apple Pay, Android Pay & Samsung Pay. The ability for a customer to pay, sign, and get a receipt e-mailed to their phone while they are still standing in front of me brings a nice sense of trust and completion to each sale.

Aspetti positivi:

It is free to set up and implement initially. Square will even send free card processors (they're the cheap ones that let you take a card payment from your phone/tablet, but it will let you start swiping cards immediately). They help keep track of your sales/accounting for non-card payments, too, as long as you enter in the sales data for them. Additionally, the ability to edit & customize withdrawal options is very helpful. I can get funds deposited on a schedule or whenever I choose to (even instantly, although this incurs an additional 1% fee). It is much cheaper and more convenient than a standard CC payment processor, so anyone with a small or mobile business would be wise to check this out.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is a bit lacking. I've never had a real issue with them that didn't resolve itself pretty quickly, but there's been one or two times where I have an issue and get what appears to be an automated response about it. Not a big deal, but when you Google it, on the Square help forums, this kind of response seems to be the norm for most questions/concerns. Fortunately, their system is pretty self-explanatory, that additional personalized help isn't usually needed.