Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Recensioni su RingCentral Contact Center

Informazioni su RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Call Center mette a disposizione funzionalità omnicanale che consentono ai clienti di decidere come interagire con l'utente.

Ulteriori informazioni su RingCentral Contact Center

Aspetti positivi:

We have a very busy medical practice and we use Ring for our phone system as well as for online chat amongst the team. Great way to stay in touch.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there is a small delay if you are working remotely.

Valutazioni di RingCentral Contact Center

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

RingCentral Contact Center ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 191 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato RingCentral Contact Center?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (191)

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Aspetti positivi:

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Aspetti negativi:

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools (USA)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

Aspetti negativi:

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Shashank
Assistant Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best in my recruitment activities

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Smooth and Fast. Calls are clear, monitoring is good

Easy and smooth app access. Real time transcription of Voice Mail

Aspetti negativi:

UI could be a bit better. A Dark mode will help.

Willard
Willard
CEO (Paesi Bassi)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Worst Customer Service Ever without Exaggeration

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have never had contact with a company that treated non-paying customers better than potential paying customers. RC offered free top-tier service for the past two years due to COVID-19 and my company and me are very grateful for that opportunity. As that opportunity was coming to an end, I attempted to navigate the maze of different phone numbers required to downgrade my service because it is only myself and a contractor in my office. I was able to get a change in service submitted, but they said that they needed my permission to do so by replying to an email, which I did within the 30 day window provided. Meanwhile, they then suspended my account, refuse to honor the changes that they said they would make, flat out refuse to work with me to resolve the matter, and are now holding my phone number hostage until I pay them $6000 for service I don't even want at this point. I have no problem paying for my share, or even for a month of unnecessary top-tier service to port out my numbers, but to want $6000 and refuse to work with a customer is dumbfoundingly poor service, and is now an extreme detriment to my business.

Aspetti positivi:

Multiple features at multiple levels of service and offers HIPAA compliance.

Aspetti negativi:

High Priced and poor customer service downgrades any positive reviews of this company.

RYAN
Senior Account Executive (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Ring Central

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to answer calls and transfer to mobile phone. It has a screen share feature like zoom that I use to use and it was great. I really have liked it. When I have had to call service they were awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

Now that we have hubspot it is pretty bad. Can not transfer calls or join 3rd part y to calls. It sometimes delays calls so I miss them.

Emma
Hiring Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

Aspetti positivi:

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager (USA)
Vetro, ceramica e cemento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Has everything you need at a great price

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Aspetti positivi:

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Aspetti positivi:

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Carter
Cost reduction consultant (USA)
Servizi di informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Functional and financially sound

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The system is wonderful, most beneficial for small businesses, pricing could be more competitive

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing gets out of control the higher your package gets

Jessica
Customer Experience Manager (UK)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Ring Central

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall ring central is one of the better phone companies I have used.

Aspetti positivi:

I used to use ring central in an old job and I found it really beneficial - the reporting was really easy to use, the phone system was basic.

Aspetti negativi:

Call listening was not up to standard and we had to take on another company to be able to assist with this

Edgar
Manager (Armenia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Worst Experience I ever had

1,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing Lot of spam calls bad connection and so on

Ryder
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Worse than free options like Google Voice

1,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's one of the lower priced voice services and gives us a company line that multiple employees can theoretically receive calls on.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few weaknesses that ruin RingCentral for me. First, you cannot CALL OUT from the desktop application? I mean, who would ever need to call out I guess? It will dial your cell phone then dial the person you dialed from the desktop application as a work around - that's pretty weak since FREE services like Google Voice, Skype and DialPad have done this for over a decade. Also, about 50% of my calls go straight to voicemail. Weird huh? So no calling out, and 50% of of incoming calls are missed. Nice.

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator (USA)

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Santosh
Database Administrator (USA)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti

Ring Central - Review

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

Aspetti positivi:

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

Aspetti negativi:

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Melissa
CEO (USA)

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Aspetti positivi:

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Aspetti negativi:

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Lucy
Developer (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti

Very organized tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Aspetti positivi:

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Aspetti negativi:

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Abraham
Compliance Officer (USA)

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Aspetti positivi:

Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny.

Kevin
IT Director (USA)
Studi legali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Emily
Aquarium Maintenance Specialist (USA)
Pesca, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Work phone without the hassle

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Aspetti negativi:

A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Mina
Owner (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

This is a reliable system as long as you are not a call center requiring reports and monitoring of leads.

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Easy to set up new lines. The software seems reliable as well. Voicemail set up is easy and reliable.

Aspetti negativi:

Sales and customer service are not able to easily navigate the sight, import leads, utilize training software, login from other devices and software without ringcentral phones.

Robert F.
Robert F.
Investment Associate (USA)
Servizi finanziari
Fonte della recensione

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

2,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Aspetti positivi:

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Aspetti negativi:

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting you off the phone as quickly as possible. Don't expect any follow-through at all once you're no longer physically on the phone with them, and get ready to be transferred and put on hold without notice. If you go with these guys anyway, make sure to record the name of everyone you speak with, so you can at least call out who's responsible for your bad service when you send through your inevitable complaints.

JENNIFER
ADMIN (USA)

RING CENTRAL

Aspetti positivi:

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

Aspetti negativi:

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Rob
VP (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

Aspetti negativi:

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Perla
Scriber. (USA)

Very useful tool.

Commenti: Very good!

Aspetti positivi:

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

Aspetti negativi:

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Utente Verificato
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

RingCentral - Contact Center

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

Aspetti positivi:

This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.