Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Freshsales

Freshsales è una soluzione CRM online completa, realizzata per i team di vendita che lavorano ad alta velocità e ricca di funzionalità piuttosto interessanti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Freshsales

Aspetti positivi:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Aspetti negativi:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Valutazioni di Freshsales

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Freshsales ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 611 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Freshsales?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (611)

Tiziano
Direttore (Italia)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti

Tutto sommato da consigliare

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Molto utile per aiutare nella gestione e tenuta delle vendite

Aspetti negativi:

Non così intuitivo come mi aspettavo, attenzione

Marco
Direttore Bar (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Lo utilizzo spesso, lo consiglio

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Freshsales consente di creare e gestire campagne mail in modo comodo ed efficace

Aspetti negativi:

Da tenere in considerazione il costo che può non essere cosi accessibile

Duncan
Duncan
Content Strategist (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

An Excellent All-In-One CRM and EDM Platform

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Freshsales consolidates virtually every CRM and EDM function that my business needs. I've discontinued my Mailchimp and Zoho subscriptions as a result, and will probably continue cancelling some of my other subscriptions as Freshsales adds more features. The ease of use, capabilities, and value for money are, overall, excellent. I mostly use Freshsales for contact management, collecting self-reported attribution, and email marketing.

Aspetti negativi:

As with many feature-dense products, there are some parts that are more polished/easier to use than others. I had a fair bit of trouble setting up certain automations, which was made more difficult because a lot of the documentation was out of date (I was saved by Freshworks' excellent support). I also had some trouble setting up self-reported attribution the way I wanted.

Humberto
COO (USA)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

If you need support, look elsewhere

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: In short, great app, downright awful support

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Aspetti negativi:

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Mahesh
CEO (India)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Buggy product and horrible customer service

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I wouldnt recommend it to anyone and regret paying for the product

Aspetti positivi:

Not much. The product is OK but the support is just mind-numbing

Aspetti negativi:

We had basic issues with everything we were trying to use. We were using the free version of hubspot and moved to freshsales hoping it would be better. It is not even comparable to the free version we were using. I have been running around from pillar to post within their organisation but they just dont care. Here is what simply doesnt work.1. Bugs: We bought the paid version of the product and we encountered serious bugs with everything we were trying to use it for. 1. Email integration didnt work 2. Webforms dont work (still ongoing) 3. Calling application (exotel) integration didnt work. 4. Importing contactswas more complex than hubspot.2. Customer support: I understand there may be issues sometimes and the basic expectation is that when there are issues, we can get help from support. Their support is the worst. For every small issue, they push a calendly link in your face and want you to schedule. And for every issue, the calendar is blocked out days out. They just say sorry thats when you will get help. They offer some free onboarding hours but the person just has a script and is unable to solve any of the issues. Even they will put you on to their support which is unresponsive. We are being tossed around with out 7-8 people who always start from scratch.3. Unprofessional: Their customer success is not just incompetent, they are highly unprofessional. I asked them for a feedback form multiple times so that our issues get recorded but they just dodge it

Syed
IT Business Partner (Arabia Saudita)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 201-500 dipendenti

Freshsales

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: overall Fresh sales is very good and affordable CRM for companies looking for good CRM and very reasonable license pricing.

Aspetti positivi:

very comprehensive CRM tool which covers all sales related activities, integrated with Freshdesk ticketing tool as well so you can monitor your clients' tickets also, license price is very good as compared to other crmCRMproducts.

Aspetti negativi:

reporting and analysis is bit limited to filters and available options, plus reporting and making dashboard analysis is bit difficult for non-technical person and technical person like admin has to engage with sales team to teach them how to prepare your reports, graphical representations and dash boards.

Gregor
Marketing Manager (Slovenia)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Aspetti positivi:

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Aspetti negativi:

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions. Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FreshSales is a CRM that is easy to use and configure

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Facilitating the organization of all of our potential customers' contact information and email history in one location. You may utilize their reporting function to maintain tabs on sales and top performers, and you can use and build email templates to speed up communication with prospects and customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Freshsales is an intuitive CRM that is always seeking to better itself. I appreciate that my suggestions are not only heard but also acted upon. It's simple to integrate with your email and offers cross-platform support for apps like Acuity and Google Calendar.

Aspetti negativi:

If the leads have different addresses, please don't ask for them twice. The CRM software FreshSales will flag a lead as duplicate if there are multiples with the same name.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO (USA)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Aspetti positivi:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Aspetti negativi:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Ted
Support Specialist (Bulgaria)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Outstanding Sales CRM

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Freshsales is helping our business grow and spread our product to new lucky customers

Aspetti positivi:

The integration process was quick and seamless. This product has all the needed features of an outstanding Sales CRM such as Lead Capture, Contact Management, Omni channel support and much more.

Aspetti negativi:

If FreshSales can be integrated with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT that would be the greatest software package one can dream of.

Yogesh
Yogesh
IT Manager (India)
Ricerca, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Aspetti positivi:

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Aspetti negativi:

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Martin
Founder (UK)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Freshsales is excellent value for money

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent experience and now a core tool in our business development plans.

Aspetti positivi:

Great pipeline set-up and reporting. Value for money is brilliant. Intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Not as slick as some of the bigger brands and doesn't have fancy features.

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Aspetti negativi:

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

James
James
Director (UK)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Aspetti positivi:

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Dominic
Insurance Agent (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

It's a great CRM!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Aspetti positivi:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Robert
Chairman (UK)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti

Logical CRM

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Fresh Sales is a good CRM with good support which was excellent a few years ago.

Aspetti positivi:

The logical setup and the initial support.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of interest in sorting out some basic features which are essential to our company:1. The rating of leads by using a percentile calculation which is not relevant and the inability to delete previous incorrect ratings.2. Various small issues with functionality

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Waking up to FreshSales

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Aspetti positivi:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Theresa
Regional Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Aspetti negativi:

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador (UK)
Servizi bancari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Easy Automation

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Created marketing campaigns to predict sales, created scenarios to see the different results, created templates from scratch with the team to see what else we can do for more.

Aspetti positivi:

The design and the usage of salesforce automation feature makes Freshsales the best as it has the simplest but most effective features that enables you to create, customize, modify, and monitor sales activities. Creating several marketing campaigns in a short time is also another best feature of Freshsales, the team can work on them and generate reports to high management and even it can give you a prediction of a campaign over a time line. Integration with other products on another hand is also very usable as we used it with other software which worked fine.

Aspetti negativi:

The version updates could be a headache for larger companies, migration could take a few months, customer support after sales should be much faster.

Utente Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Legitimately the Worst CRM I've Ever Used

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our experiences have been lots of problems, no solutions.

Aspetti positivi:

They always remember to say "thank you for your patience" when telling us our support tickets haven't been resolved yet.

Aspetti negativi:

Off the top of my head: The program will randomly delete calendar events, sending cancellations to prospects but not alerting the user. Multiple meetings were missed because of this. It's been 3 months since we reported it and no fix has been offered. Subsequently all the calendaring has to be done manually. The email editor will randomly delete the line ahead when hitting the backspace key or the space behind when hitting the delete key. To make it interesting it will sometimes do nothing when you hit either key. We have a report in the system showing overdue tasks. This report keeps pulling tasks that have actually been deleted from the system. There's no way to clean up the reports because you can't access the deleted tasks they are listing. We just switched credit cards for the account because the previous was expiring. This came at the same time that they've extended us a credit because of all the problems we've had with the system. The result is that the invoice due is less than the minimum charge level on the card ($0.01 due, $0.50 card minimum). As a result they haven't been able to add the card and we keep getting a banner stating access is cut off in 2 days. They've stated this has been fixed but the banner is still there. Those are just a few things... did I mention that if you take notes in the Notes section of a Calendar event the system will randomly forward those to the other party? Found out about that one the hard way...

Pauline
SDR (Spagna)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti

Freshsales Review

3,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is a great first CRM when you are a small company just starting your business and growing your database. I started using it in my previous role in a very small startup and it did the job for a while, the knowledge base management is great and quite intuitive. Would definitely recommend for a small budget and small startup.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features were very tricky, the layout is not very intuitive and it is quite hard to see all your information. Once again, if you try to scale or actually do forecast/sales pipeline review, I'm not sure it is the best tool

Rajath
Head - Partnerships
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Aspetti negativi:

- Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

Leslie
Marketing Director (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Utente Verificato
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Aspetti negativi:

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

NITHIN
NITHIN
Director Of Partnerships & Sales - US (India)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Aspetti negativi:

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.