Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su InventoryCloud

Le soluzioni per lo stock di Wasp sono convenienti per le PMI e scalabili per le grandi aziende, pur essendo facili da implementare per entrambe.

Ulteriori informazioni su InventoryCloud

Aspetti positivi:

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Aspetti negativi:

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

Valutazioni di InventoryCloud

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

InventoryCloud ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 328 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato InventoryCloud?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (328)

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The inventory management process has become remarkably efficient for business

5,0 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

One of the standout features of InventoryCloud is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the system is intuitive, and even those without extensive technical expertise can easily grasp its functionality. The streamlined design allows for quick and effortless access to all the necessary inventory management tools.Enabling me to analyze sales trends, monitor stock turnover rates, and identify potential areas for improvement.

Aspetti negativi:

Improveing better than previous. I wholeheartedly recommend InventoryCloud.

10 mesi fa

Thanks for your wholehearted recommendation. We're very glad to hear that you're finding such great value in our solution's rich menu of features.

Kyle
Logistic (USA)
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti

Scott Aerator

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Basic package works great and would recommend it to others.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of operation and moving inventory within the four walls

Aspetti negativi:

I really need the advanced version but can afford it

mese scorso

We appreciate you sharing how much more effective InventoryCloud is over other similar applications. Thanks for your review.

Trent
Inventory (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 201-500 dipendenti

WASP Inventory Review

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Doug
Board Member (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Tool for Proper Inventory Management

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It is a good product and program that allows the users to monitor inventory usage and adjust, receive and remove products quickly and efficiently.

Aspetti positivi:

Low initial cost and once setup is complete it is easy to understand and teach new users how to operate.

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions are not available with the basic package. You must upgraded to add some features that should be included.

mese scorso

Thank you for sharing your insights regarding InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you see great value in the solution. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Brooke
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition (USA)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Aspetti positivi:

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Aspetti negativi:

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Shalonda
Purchasing Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Wasp At Genesis

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have no complaints thus far. Everytime we need to make updates we get the help we need.

Aspetti positivi:

How fast and easy access to all pf our inventory information is. And receiving reorder triggers.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it take forever for thr pages to load.

mese scorso

Fast and easy also wins the race. Thanks for pointing that out to the other readers.

Christopher
Director Information Technology (Canada)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A n excellent upgrade from legacy wasp product

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall a positive experience. This product is a critical portion of our inventory management process. We investigated several competitors while planning to upgrade from the legacy stand alone Wasp inventory system and after careful review determined the the best solution for our needs was to stay with Wasp and move to their Inventory Cloud product.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and streamlined transition from legacy product. Excellent customer support and communications.

Aspetti negativi:

Some settings are not intuitive but once configured this is irrelevant.

mese scorso

Thank you for acknowledging all of the upgrades and enhancements InventroyCloud has made. We're glad you're benefitting from its ease of use.

Sandesh
Warehouse executive (India)
Fonte della recensione

Streamline your warehouse operations and gain efficiency

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is great.

Aspetti positivi:

It enables you optimization of warehouses activities like inward, outward, storage etc. It facilitate you efficiency gain and decreases human errors. It Guarantees you easy reconciliation and correctness of your inventory. It automates your shipping process and ensures speedy dispatches.

Aspetti negativi:

We never encountered any issue with InventoryCloud so far.

mese scorso

Thank you for explaining how InventoryCloud enables you to optimize your efforts, while increasing your efficiency and decreasing human errors.

COO (USA)
Circuiteria, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great System for what we needed!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use, the user interface, and the fact that you can customize the columns allow you to track items down and manage orders and recalls when necessary.

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot Identify who added or moved at one screen. Also, adding a new item and not being able to add inventory at the same time.

mese scorso

We are so glad to hear that you agree InventoryCloud is easy to use.

Mohammed

The best

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: good for warehousing

Aspetti positivi:

History of each every items is most good thing.

Aspetti negativi:

search by serial number take some time its delay

2 anni fa

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your warehousing needs.

Hugo
Inventory Manager (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Aspetti negativi:

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Crating Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Aspetti positivi:

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

richard
coordinator (USA)
Salute mentale, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Inventory 1

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: WASP has done what is was supposed to do and it is much better than a paper and pen process. Wasp is overall a good inventory software with some small issues here and there, but very useful.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is a complete inventory software. The software mainly runs well for what it is. It does what it is supposed to do. Good for general inventory functions.

Aspetti negativi:

At times the system runs slow, and picking large orders can take a long time. The system has crashed or locked up on occasion resulting in lost data and forcing users to start over (rare but it happens). At times tickets have been opened with WASP and I have not heard back about some issues, but the WASP techs are always helpful when on the phone. There is an issue with not being able to pull the full amount of inventory from a none primary location. This has been going on for sometime. I have followed up several times in the past, but I do not remember WASP ever following up with me about the issue. Some other small issues such as not being able to delete past PO's after they are closed out etc.

Jay
Warehouse Manager (USA)

Game changer

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Aspetti positivi:

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Owner (Canada)

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

Aspetti positivi:

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

Aspetti negativi:

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

2 anni fa

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Sushant
Project Incharge (India)

Complete warehouse management system

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

Aspetti positivi:

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

7 mesi fa

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Brodie
Warehouse Operations (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to customise

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Aspetti positivi:

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

2 anni fa

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Hannah
Shipping Clerk (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 51-200 dipendenti

Wasp can do better.

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Not bad, but there is always room for improvement! Would like the program to not crash as much. and would like the reporting system to be more user-friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to view my items in the system by either item codes, locations, or descriptions.

Aspetti negativi:

the WASP online format is constantly crashing. it also is hard to keep an eye on some products. the check-in / out function is way too similar to the add /remove function. and it can cause confusion.

2 anni fa

Hello Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously and are committed to doing better. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Donald
Engineering Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud Review

5,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The min / max and auto email alerts. Ease of use to add new parts and cloud based so can access anywhere. Install and training was easy with great customer support when we ran into setup challenges.

Aspetti negativi:

No negative feedback, works perfect for our application of managing 600 parts for high volume sewing operation.

7 mesi fa

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are especially pleased to read that you find the solution as being very easy to use.

Monique
Student Service Specialist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Aspetti negativi:

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

7 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear that it's easy to use. Do know that we are constantly improving upon your experience.

Rajendra
Warehouse executive (India)

Decent inventory management solution

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall experience with InventoryCloud is good and exceptional.

Aspetti positivi:

1) Easy to use. Unique user interface. 2) Can be access from anywhere so you don't have to depends on particular system. 3) You can use mobile scanners for inward and outward operations.

Aspetti negativi:

We never faced any issue with it till now.

7 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to read that you find InventoryCloud as being easy to use.

Director of Operations - Supply Chain (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

WASP is reliable!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is very reliable in term of data accuracy and very easy to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

Many easy ways to find your inventory item or its inventory in this system due to the multiple filter setting.

Aspetti negativi:

A feature to hold existing inventory for certain order/customer and system can display the updated availability for other customers. The reserved inventory can not removed/used for any other orders.

2 anni fa

Thanks David. Happy to hear that you feel InventoryCloud is very reliable. We appreciate your recommendations for continuous improvement. Do know that we are listening and will be looking into that.

Andrew
Warehouse Manger (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud review

Aspetti positivi:

How it keeps track of everything easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reports are hard to figure out which is which.

Lesli
Shipping & Warehouse Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Wasp inventory

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The product Is difficult at first without training. But it does help us keep our inventory up to date

Aspetti negativi:

The difficult things that were not self explanatory

10 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing, Lesli. You'll be happy to know that recently we added Quick Help videos to the Waspbarcode website to help you quickly and easily take advantage of the rich features you have available.

Devin
Inventory Control Manager (USA)

Warehouse Managment

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and customizable settings are really helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support is very bad. Also the system is updated and there is no explanation for these new updates. The lack of not being able to mass edit items can be disheartening.

2 anni fa

Hello Devin, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use and helpful. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.