Recensioni su InventoryCloud

Informazioni su InventoryCloud

Le soluzioni per lo stock di Wasp sono convenienti per le PMI e scalabili per le grandi aziende, pur essendo facili da implementare per entrambe.

Ulteriori informazioni su InventoryCloud

Aspetti positivi:

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Aspetti negativi:

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

Valutazioni di InventoryCloud

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

InventoryCloud ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 271 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato InventoryCloud?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (272)

Anthony
Arredamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Option for the Price

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

Joseph
Inside Sales (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Aspetti positivi:

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

Hugo
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Aspetti negativi:

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Brooke
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition (USA)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Aspetti positivi:

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Aspetti negativi:

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Crating Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Aspetti positivi:

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Kris
Scientist (USA)
Prodotti chimici
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Waspnest Inventory Control

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Following are the best features of Waspnest product. 1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods. 2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting all the inventory all over. Several hours of was saved by this feature. 3. Any type of inventory process will require user involvement. Waspnest product makes this process easy and comfortable to users even with little or no experience in inventory and book keeping. 4.Importing and exporting to/from excel files is very helpful as it is easy to share the list of items with others. Vendor is very helpful in selecting the right product for our company. The cost of the software is reasonable even for small business to try out.

Aspetti negativi:

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature. Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

Partskeeper II (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Wheels of progress

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

Aspetti negativi:

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Andrew
Lab Manager (USA)
Ricerca, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Aspetti positivi:

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

Aspetti negativi:

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Patrick
Operations Director | Rydell Cars (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Get what you pay for.

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

Aspetti negativi:

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

4 mesi fa

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Manjula
Group Head of IT & Information Security (UK)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

Aspetti positivi:

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

James
Warehouse Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

Aspetti negativi:

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Miguel
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Wasp Inventory

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

Aspetti positivi:

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

4 mesi fa

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

Jay
Warehouse Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Game changer

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Aspetti positivi:

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Shelley
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

Aspetti negativi:

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

Brodie
Warehouse Operations (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to customise

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Aspetti positivi:

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

9 mesi fa

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Mushal
Operations associate (USA)
Biotecnologie, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

Aspetti negativi:

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

aimee
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 201-500 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: overall it is a great product very user friendly

Aspetti positivi:

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

Josh
Purchasing (USA)
Forniture e materiali, 51-200 dipendenti

Good Software

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Aspetti negativi:

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

4 mesi fa

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Brett
Director of IT (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

Aspetti positivi:

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

8 mesi fa

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Lesli
SHIPPING & WAREHOUSE MANAGER (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Wasp

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with InventoryCloud is that I probably should have taken a training course to use it to its full capabilities. I THINK A INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING CLASS IS A MUST!!

Aspetti positivi:

The inventory control/management is most useful, and that is the most liked thing for me!

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like a step by step guide should be offered on how to use the most important functions. Not all the features are easy to figure out. Like printing a barcode label...couldn't you just make a button for it?

4 mesi fa

Hello, Lesli. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be very useful and valuable. Do know that we have recently added helpful new startup videos on our website to show off the full capabilities of this software.

Bob
Engineering Services Manager ()
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

WASP Enterprise Edition

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: - Great software for the price and can be purchased with scanners, printers etc as one package
- On-line training supplied with purchase and technical help line is available to support unique-to-application issues.
- Software does a good job of providing inventory managment with very efficient uptime.
- Has options for multiple warehouse locations that can assist in controlling inventory or used for unique applications.
- Check-out feature or expiry date can be used for other uses such as alerting system as to when equipment calibrations are due

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to use and quick uptime for new users. - Adminstrator protected to limit user access for multiple functions - Alert tab accessible to all users identifies overdue actions

Aspetti negativi:

- Requires work arounds to control inventory lot numbers that are approved for use vs lot numbers that are rejected for same part number - special notes added to describe part number or lot are not visible from main inventory screen - hard copy bar code labels default does not include lot number description when tracking of multiple lots is required - E-mail notification require an assigned iIP address that is not feasible for systems where users that login/out of system.

Helen
warehouse assistant (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Warehouse Management End User

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ease in maintaining the inventory levels.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of transferring from an older system, as in entering all the new items and adjusting amounts.

Aspetti negativi:

You must remember the location of a product when 'adjusting'. Should show the locations and amount of items in each in a drop down if need be. Else you have to leave the adjust screen and go into another to find the location/s to choose from. Report modification is not easy, must have more training.

9 mesi fa

Nice stuff, Helen! Thanks for providing such helpful insights. We're glad to hear that you InventoryCloud to be easy to use.

Andrew
Warehouse Manger (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Inventory Cloud review

Aspetti positivi:

How it keeps track of everything easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reports are hard to figure out which is which.

Director of Operations - Supply Chain (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

WASP is reliable!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It is very reliable in term of data accuracy and very easy to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

Many easy ways to find your inventory item or its inventory in this system due to the multiple filter setting.

Aspetti negativi:

A feature to hold existing inventory for certain order/customer and system can display the updated availability for other customers. The reserved inventory can not removed/used for any other orders.

7 mesi fa

Thanks David. Happy to hear that you feel InventoryCloud is very reliable. We appreciate your recommendations for continuous improvement. Do know that we are listening and will be looking into that.

Monique
Student Service Specialist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Aspetti negativi:

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features