Recensioni su ADP Workforce Now

Informazioni su ADP Workforce Now

Non disponibile

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

Aspetti negativi:

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

Valutazioni di ADP Workforce Now

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

ADP Workforce Now ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 6.191 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ADP Workforce Now?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (6.191)

Joe
IT Manager
Fonte della recensione

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

4,0 4 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Kiran
Kiran
Delivery Manager (India)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

On Stop Shop for all HR needs

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: ADP Workforce Now is a reliable payroll platform with the added benefit of HR services, talent management, and workforce management.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Ease of use. 2. Talent management. 3. Dashboard.

Aspetti negativi:

1. UI looks dated. 2. Navigation within the tool is difficult. 3. Reports could use more customization options.

Jason
Systems Specialist (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

It Just Works

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to access everything I need from W2s to pay stubs to requesting PTO to viewing my weekly hours.

Aspetti negativi:

As with most HR-type software, things are divided up into several different pages. I wish there was a way to build a more cohesive way to view things so everything I need to do is together.

Julia
Office Admin, Payroll, Boookeeper (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We left this sofware. Reports are not user-friendly and errors in settings

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I don't know why it is the best software - I don't think so. Expensive and with terrible reports, made like for computer programs, not for people. It takes time to find numbers there.
We worked on it in 2020-Jan-Feb 2021

Aspetti positivi:

I could see paystubs for each employee Reports with employees' earnings and all data on one sheet, by years or period, chosen

Aspetti negativi:

NO quick support Very bad reports, it was a headache to use them Vacations paid - subtracted (because we submit them to unions) - no payroll taxes were withheld - it turned out into a disaster after a year and 1.5 months of the following year. And no response when I wrote them, asking for T4A which was submitted by ADP by error, but we didn't even have such T4A. When going to CRA to check for T4A, I found out that it was done wrongly for every employee with T4: all 10% of vacations were entered in T4A. It's probably because they didn't have settings to set it out in another way. Very not flexible software. And we even weren't aware about this issue with the submitted T4a for our employees - until one of them got a letter from CRA to pay taxes on T4A. We were shocked. I don't know if they changed it since February 2021. I don't have access to it anymore. And it was very disappointing that when I contacted them froom the website, nobody ever replied to me. Now the employer shoud pay all CPP and EI for all employees for a whole year on that vacation pay, which was set without withholdings , as per advise of ADP.

Abin
Administrator (Canada)
Gestione degli investimenti, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A user friendly payroll software

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The ADP workforce Now is a great software as it has many inbuilt facilities that could make life easier. The main part of this software is accuracy in reporting of the payroll and the time allotment of vacation and scheduling days off. Very user friendly making it an amazing platform to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The user interface is simple to navigate and use Further, it keeps track of the precise work hours calculated. Tracking vacation period and remaining are easy helping to manage and plan accordingly and then schedule the period the vacation to be used. Income tax papers are provided at the end of the year, which could be downloaded anytime when we require.

Aspetti negativi:

I found the initial setup was bit challenge but ones it’s set up, ADP is very easy to use and hover through as when needed.

Ron
Systems Administrator (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

Powerful but complicated

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I am involved with the implementation and customization of the software and not the day-to-day HR/Payroll tasks. As such, I see more of the configuration and setup screens than most, and while I've come to understand a lot of it, much of it has taken months of research, experimentation, and learning to understand. With great power comes great complexity.

Aspetti positivi:

Many features are built into the system, it has the power to be a "one-stop shop" for payroll, HR, policies, onboarding, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Configuring everything is very complicated, some workflows could be more intuitive (or could be communicated by ADP in a more intuitive way).

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

ADP for time tracking

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: ADP is a great choice for any company to easily keep track of employee times worked, once setup it's east to use and flexible to modify and tune it for each individual employees. It has many options to chose from and automates many of the functions for HR work.

Aspetti positivi:

It is one of the best apps out there with flexible options to track employee work times, benefits, holiday hours, payroll information, even setting up tax information

Aspetti negativi:

A bit time consuming to learn how to set all functions in it and also time consuming setting it up for each employees

Utente Verificato
continuous improvement manager (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

manage your employees attendance and payroll

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

lots of features to explore and payroll setup is super easy. Such HRMS is very important once you go above 100 employees and makes your HR tasks easy.

Aspetti negativi:

its expensive and their customer support is worst. Once you are stuck with them you cannot change the tool like that there are serious financial consequences. if you have any technical issue then your gone as its going to take ages to resolve. call centre takes hours to pick call

Robin
Robin
High speed mail operator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 10.000+ dipendenti

Adp review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I've had ADP for awhile now and have always enjoyed it

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the fact I could keep track of hours and pto time without question and worrying If I can be covered in case of emergencies

Aspetti negativi:

The time window to clock in I enjoy but don't like when companies adjust time cards cuz their time clock is different than adps

Phil
Phil
VP (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Payroll is a necessary evil and ADP is an okay alternative

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We haven't had good success with any payroll provider. They all can't get things right and then it's hard to get it corrected.

Aspetti positivi:

National name. Online portal.Easy to run payroll.

Aspetti negativi:

Support is awful. You get passed around from dept to dept to get questions answered. Their first response is always it's not our fault.

January
January
Human Resources (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

APD A Must not just a Plus!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I love it! Its not only benefits the company but the employees

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking, payroll, tax documents everything is all in one software

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing! I would highly recommend it to any company who needs this information in one place.

Irene
Resident Services Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

Aspetti positivi:

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Cristiano
COO (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Aspetti negativi:

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

COO (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Minimize Admiuistration

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

Aspetti positivi:

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress! ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps. I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly! Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

Cody
Controller (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Aspetti negativi:

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Follows you wherever you go...

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Aspetti positivi:

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Aspetti negativi:

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally
Controller (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Aspetti positivi:

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen
HR Director (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

HRIS System

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Aspetti negativi:

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Virginia
HR Coordinator (USA)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

Sherri
Senior HR Business Partner (USA)
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti

It's come a long way

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Aspetti positivi:

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Kym
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

ADP

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Aspetti negativi:

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Cyndi
sr. global payroll manager (USA)
Servizi di informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

WFN Review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Utente Verificato
Assistant Photo Editor (USA)
Editoria, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

ADP is a great tool for businesses

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Really happy overall.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Shikha
HR Manager (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 201-500 dipendenti

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Aspetti positivi:

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh
Samridh
Electrical Engineer II (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP. - Easy to manage my PTO and see balances I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP. Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours. - Notifications ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out. - Everything in one place All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too. I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in. Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Aspetti negativi:

- Outdated look I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO. - More details needed I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things - Update takes time When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Collin
Collin
HRIS / Payroll Analyst (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Aspetti positivi:

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Aspetti negativi:

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.