Informazioni su Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM offre alle organizzazioni una soluzione completa per gestire tutte le fasi delle relazioni con i clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Zoho CRM

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Valutazioni di Zoho CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,1
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
4,2
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,3

Lo consiglieresti?

7,8/10

Zoho CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 5.567 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Zoho CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (5.567)

Serena S.
impiegata amminstrativa (Italia)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

completo e intuitivo

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: utilizzato per oltre 5 anni, non lo avrei abbandonato per nulla al mondo, se non mi fosse stato imposto a causa della fatturazione elettronica ed il passaggio ad un altro sistema di gestione collegato al commercialista

Aspetti positivi:

possibilità di generare la fattura associata ai prodotti, completezza nella cronologia legata ad ogni cliente e gestione del magazzino possibilità di creare fattura personalizzate e memorizzazione delle scelte diversificate

Aspetti negativi:

nulla lo avrei tenuto molto volentieri, era davvero molto completo ed intuitivo. Forse la grafica era un pò da rivedere

Alessio P.
Libero Professionista (Italia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Qualità prezzo

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Interessante versatile e veloce

Aspetti positivi:

Interessante e con possibilità di avere un supporto quasi immediato

Aspetti negativi:

A volte un pò troppo legato alla standardizzazione

Francesco C.
Titolare (Italia)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Sistema crm complesso ma molto costosi gli update

4 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ho testato il software il software e devo dire che si comporta bene in termini di stabilità e performance.

Aspetti negativi:

I plugin costano veramente tanto e la versione di base non risolve a pieno le mie esigenze

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Junior Constultant (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM Review

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:- 1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team. 2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level. 3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Aspetti positivi:

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :- 1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer. 2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately. 3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it. One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money. Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

Alternative considerate: HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.

Ephraim M.
Real Estate Agent (Sudafrica)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

5 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Aspetti positivi:

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to: Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business. We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social. Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline. Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

Aspetti negativi:

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement: Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts. A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard. Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Alternative considerate: Odoo e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Software precedente: Apptivo

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Flexibility and cost.

Fi M.
Marketing exec (UK)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good software for the price, has its quirks

3 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It definitely helps me in that I can easily check my calendar anytime, anywhere and communicate with my colleagues. My experience has been alright on the whole.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the holiday booking feature – it's nice that it shows you your available dates throughout the year giving you an idea of how to balance your leave from month to month. I also love Zoho cliq (the chat app), it's super easy, aesthetically pleasing and functional layout, very quick.

Aspetti negativi:

The calendar could be improved – there's a lot that you can't do with it. I'm dying to be able to see what my Overdue Tasks are without having to click into them – if I could see what they are on my calendar and just drag and drop them from one day onto the next, that'd save a lot of time. I'd also love if the calendar had more display options – I'd really like to see at least a morning/afternoon split in the day so I can try to structure my tasks a bit better, and I'd looove to be able to colour-code tasks so they appear in that colour on the calendar, it'd really help me to visualise what I've got going on from week to week.

Kelly m B.
Kelly m B.
System Engineer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

4 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Tyagarajan K.
CEO / Governing Board Member (India)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

5 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Aspetti positivi:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Aspetti negativi:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternative considerate: ERPNext

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Software precedente: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM e ERPNext

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

Nuri D.
Project Manager (Belize)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Very Useful and Customizable

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall it has been great. Some of their chat support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and this is possibly the most effective way to get assistance. Sometimes issues are easier to sorted out via a phone call, which is impossible to do. Call backs are offered however they can be quite inconvenient especially when you have made the time to call someone now, it means you have the time now, not later. Email correspondence also can take days to get things sorted out.

Aspetti positivi:

Love that most of it is customizable and that we were able to set it up 90% of how we wanted. Pretty easy to use and to manage.

Aspetti negativi:

Some very key features (at least for our use case) are not customizable. They are small but very important to our business and make the difference between whether we remember the right info of the person we are speaking to or not.

Pawan D.
business head (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM Review: Cloud Based, Affordable and Feature Rich

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management system that is reasonably priced and offers a number of tools to help businesses improve their customer service. Zoho CRM's customized portals and workflow features allow businesses to enhance customer service, improve sales, and create new opportunities.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer relationship management software is a field with a wide range of solutions available, and Zoho CRM is one of them. Sales, marketing, project management, and customer service are the most popular features. It includes tools for information technology, finance, and customer service as well. All important parts of Zoho CRM come at an additional cost though. For example, if you want to have access to IT capabilities like trouble ticketing or help desk software, you need to pay extra for them. Even then though, they are all reasonably priced for the capabilities you have access to.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall, the website's user experience needs to be reworked. There are too many functions and features, which cause confusion and a high level of user interactions.

Zach Y.
VP / COO (USA)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Fully-Functional at a Great Price - Just a Tad Clunky

4 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Zoho is a powerful platform that can accomplish whatever CRM mission you give it - just be prepared to make some concessions in UI and UX.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho CRM has the power and functionality to perform whatever CRM task you would need, from email campaigns to lead qualification. Plus, with many different integration options, even if the function isn't native, there are a lot of opportunities to have it plugged in.

Aspetti negativi:

The User Interface can often be challenging to navigate, and some of the customization options are either not intuitive or just not helpful.

Alternative considerate: monday.com

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Nimble was quickly becoming antiquated for what we needed and the social media component just didn't work.

Software precedente: Nimble

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Pricing

Nitya K.
Nitya K.
Email Marketing Manager (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

A Good CRM for early Start-ups

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Pricing I like the most. This sales CRM tool comes with excecellent features. Simple integrartion with other ZOHO products. Excellent user interface to read/update summary of lead. Support GTM integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Loimited Analytics. AI insights missing. No direct intgration with whatsapp.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: I found ZOHO CRM is way cheaper then Salesforce Sales Cloud.

Utente Verificato
SEO Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti chimici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A great "non-Salesforce" CRM, probably better for smaller or mid-sized companies than enterprise

4 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho is EASY to use. I have used a lot of CRMs over the years, but catching on to everything in Zoho is the simplest I have seen. This is partly due to its excellent UI - menus are straightforward and areas of the platform are well defined.

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer service needs some work. We have submitted helpdesk tickets that go unanswered for a few days at a time. And calling in on their phone line is not much better. Disappointing when they seem to tout customer service as a highlight.

Alternative considerate: Streak, monday.com e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Features included; better reputation/reviews from the current userbase

Nurul salimah H.
Nurul salimah H.
Oracle Database Administrator (Malaysia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

CRM tools that worked

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Aspetti positivi:

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Aspetti negativi:

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Magellan F.
Magellan F.
Freelance (Madagascar)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

"Mes réflexions sur Zoho CRM"

5 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Zoho CRM est une application issue d'une idée de génie, il m'a aidé dans mes activités quotidiennes. Bref, si je résume mon expérience avec, c'est de la joie et satisfaction.

Aspetti positivi:

Il est avantageux pour les entreprises et les bureaux. Dans notre routine quotidienne, nous devons appeler et assurer la sécurité des élèves. De plus, nous devons mettre à jour le statut des étudiants. Chaque employé se verra attribuer un ensemble de sentiers à suivre. Nous pouvons filtrer les pistes chaudes et les pistes froides à l'aide de ce Zoho CRM. Sur cette base, nous pouvons suivre et enregistrer le statut et les informations personnelles des étudiants. De plus, nous pouvons mettre en place des rappels pour les étudiants qui ne répondent pas. Si un prospect ne répond pas de manière cohérente, nous pouvons envoyer une demande directement à l'équipe de suivi interne via Zoho CRM.Si nous voulons envoyer un message WhatsApp ou un e-mail à un étudiant spécifique, nous n'avons pas besoin d'enregistrer de numéros sur nos téléphones. Nous devons télécharger l'application WhatsApp pour PC. Dans Zoho CRM, il existe une option directe qui ressemble au symbole WhatsApp. Nous pouvons envoyer des messages directement depuis notre application WhatsApp en cliquant ici. En termes d'e-mails, il existe une option qui ressemble à un e-mail ; nous pouvons cliquer dessus et envoyer un e-mail directement à l'étudiant en question.

Aspetti negativi:

Il n'y a pas de telles réserves concernant Zoho CRM. Si nous rencontrons des problèmes avec Zoho CRM, nous devons soumettre un ticket à l'équipe d'assistance commerciale. Ils prendront le moins de temps possible. Pendant que nous attendons, il existe de nombreuses façons de faire les choses dans notre routine quotidienne qui les retarderont. Parfois, Zoho CRM nous confond avec leurs activités qui semblent simples, comme la création de rappels.

Utente Verificato
HR Manager (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Zoho review

4 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Aspetti negativi:

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Matthew C.
Marketing Officer (UK)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Everything you need straight out the box

4 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho. Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Aspetti positivi:

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place. The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module. Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Aspetti negativi:

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all. The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module. There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

Alternative considerate: NetSuite CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Software precedente: Act!

Vincent M.
C.E.O. (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Zoho One User

4 8 mesi fa

Commenti: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Aspetti positivi:

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One. We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Aspetti negativi:

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be. You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase. I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience. the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Alternative considerate: Dynamics 365 e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Software precedente: Act!

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director (Sudafrica)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Aspetti negativi:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternative considerate: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Software precedente: Streak

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Saqlain M.
Saqlain M.
Articleship Student (Bangladesh)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

CRM for Small Business

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Aspetti positivi:

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Aspetti negativi:

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Alternative considerate: Dropbox Business, OneDrive e Google Workspace

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Software precedente: Google Drive

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.

Nabin P.
Nabin P.
CEO (Nepal)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Keep your customers engaged with your business

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Aspetti negativi:

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternative considerate: NetSuite CRM e Odoo

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Software precedente: Odoo

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Waleed S.
Freelancer (Pakistan)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Solid integration for our business needs

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Aspetti positivi:

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Aspetti negativi:

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
Director (Canada)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Best-in-class for most users

4 anno scorso

Commenti: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Aspetti negativi:

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity

Software precedente: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

Aminuddin B.
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager (Malaysia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

The best CRM we have use

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Aspetti negativi:

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

John M.
Director (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Aspetti negativi:

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different. - Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Alternative considerate: Dynamics 365 e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché scegliere Zoho CRM: Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Software precedente: Dynamics 365 e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a Zoho CRM: Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.