Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Weekly10

Building better business culture with frequent feedback and recognition, plus OKRs and Goals - all driven by a simple Weekly10 check-in

Ulteriori informazioni su Weekly10

Stai visualizzando 14 recensioni

Liam G.
Liam G.
Founder (UK)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic tool for managing and developing employees on the go

Aspetti positivi:

It saves me so much time - it's helped me understand how my employees are getting on without taking endless hours of work and spreadsheets. I found the passup really useful for getting ideas to the right person in the company.

Aspetti negativi:

Took a few days to get used to the slightly clunky user interface, but that's expected with new software. I'm sure the team will continue to improve it as they have since I've been using it.

Richard R.
COO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent performance management tool!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It has made it easier to recognize employee issues and allows manages to address them in real time before they escalate to a point of no return.

Aspetti positivi:

It has been easy to use and provides for weekly employee feedback and immediate management response and interactions with their staff. The software and company focus on helping develop employees and track overall employee satisfaction and well being. The solution provides a reporting that allows you to understand the overall satisfaction of individual employees and the company as a whole. It is also integrated into Slack and they are in the process of completing full integration in Teams (which we use).

Aspetti negativi:

We are working to implement our employee reviews into the solution and this is less intuitive and requires more support from the Weekly10 team.

Ricky B.
Ricky B.
Managing Director (UK)
Videogiochi, Lavoratore autonomo

Weekly10 - Feedback

3 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've only used it twice so far, but I can see the potential benefit of the service in the long term.

Aspetti positivi:

Allows me to leave feedback and reminds me of the tasks I need to complete

Aspetti negativi:

The UI is a bit too grey in my opinion,

Kieran O.
Operations Manager (UK)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A win for remote working

4 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

As is the way with digital companies, we have specialists working from us from across the UK and further-afield. Weekly10 helps us check-in with those team members, quickly and easily no matter where they are in the world. Being able to track feedback, progress and moral in one place is invaluable to us.

Aspetti negativi:

The email reminders our team get if they forget to submit their update do annoy some of them... but thats their own fault (and we kinda like it)... On a serious now we've been using Weekly10 from almost its inception, as with every new piece of software - it's not been without its issues but I cannot fault the support team. If we've ever had an issue or a silly question they've always been happy and quick to help.

William W.
William W.
Lead Pastor & Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Weekly management made easy!

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Aspetti negativi:

My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

Risposta di Binary Geek

3 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

Nicola K.
Director (UK)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Aspetti negativi:

As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

Steve L.
MD (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Very practical platform which works well with my clients.

5 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Aspetti negativi:

It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

Utente Verificato
Quality Assurance consultant to care homes (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Superior to previous experience of employee engagement software.

Aspetti positivi:

Very supportive for home working. Helped to keep team focussed and effective during business start up. Invaluable for motivating staff and improving wellbeing.

Aspetti negativi:

Could be slightly more intuitive when first navigating system.

Gareth i. J.
Gareth i. J.
Founder (USA)
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to keep track

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: We've used it for a group of eight folks measuring different targets against split objectives, for this it has been great.

Aspetti positivi:

We really valued using the software for our group as it allowed our team in different regions to feed back to a single place with the same context and understanding.

Aspetti negativi:

More new features keep popping up all the time, so it is interesting to see what's next to be fixed

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Founder and Director (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Essential HR tool

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic- a must have for any business that really cares about retaining its people and getting the best out of them

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Ability to give meaningful feedback to my employees The positive effect this has had on staff, they are more engaged and feel like we listen more

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that it pestered me... but the reminders are actually a good thing!

Pete R.
Director (UK)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Review of Wweekly10

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: As a media production company we employ a lot of freelancers and are often operating in different parts of the country. Weekly10 has created a structured and regular means of checking in with a wide spread team that is quick and concise compared to using chaotic group chats on social media platforms

Aspetti positivi:

The regularity of the check ins and ease of use

Aspetti negativi:

Emails could be sent through earlier in the day

Walter H.
VP, Marketing (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, great for tracking work on a team

4 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Automated notifications to update project status. It’s really easy to use and helpful for keeping the team on track.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally it is glitchy and can have some errors

James E.
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, great product

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

email reminders

Carl T.
Community Manager (UK)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

A Simple Solution to Employee Engagement

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: A happier, focused team.

Aspetti positivi:

A great way to track progress, set tasks, and receive feedback which has resulted in a more engaged team. Peer recognition feature is a nice touch.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes a few attempts to be comfortable with the interface.