Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Weekly10

Building better business culture with frequent feedback and recognition, plus OKRs and Goals - all driven by a simple Weekly10 check-in

Ulteriori informazioni su Weekly10

Stai visualizzando 14 recensioni

Liam G.
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/10/2018

"Fantastic tool for managing and developing employees on the go"

Vantaggi: It saves me so much time - it's helped me understand how my employees are getting on without taking endless hours of work and spreadsheets. I found the passup really useful for getting ideas to the right person in the company.

Inconvenienti: Took a few days to get used to the slightly clunky user interface, but that's expected with new software. I'm sure the team will continue to improve it as they have since I've been using it.

• Data della recensione: 25/10/2018
Richard R.
COO
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2020

"Excellent performance management tool!"

Commenti: It has made it easier to recognize employee issues and allows manages to address them in real time before they escalate to a point of no return.

Vantaggi: It has been easy to use and provides for weekly employee feedback and immediate management response and interactions with their staff. The software and company focus on helping develop employees and track overall employee satisfaction and well being. The solution provides a reporting that allows you to understand the overall satisfaction of individual employees and the company as a whole. It is also integrated into Slack and they are in the process of completing full integration in Teams (which we use).

Inconvenienti: We are working to implement our employee reviews into the solution and this is less intuitive and requires more support from the Weekly10 team.

• Data della recensione: 2/8/2020
Ricky B.
Managing Director
Videogiochi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/10/2018

"Weekly10 - Feedback"

Commenti: I've only used it twice so far, but I can see the potential benefit of the service in the long term.

Vantaggi: Allows me to leave feedback and reminds me of the tasks I need to complete

Inconvenienti: The UI is a bit too grey in my opinion,

• Data della recensione: 24/10/2018
Kieran O.
Operations Manager
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"A win for remote working"

Vantaggi: As is the way with digital companies, we have specialists working from us from across the UK and further-afield. Weekly10 helps us check-in with those team members, quickly and easily no matter where they are in the world. Being able to track feedback, progress and moral in one place is invaluable to us.

Inconvenienti: The email reminders our team get if they forget to submit their update do annoy some of them... but thats their own fault (and we kinda like it)... On a serious now we've been using Weekly10 from almost its inception, as with every new piece of software - it's not been without its issues but I cannot fault the support team. If we've ever had an issue or a silly question they've always been happy and quick to help.

• Data della recensione: 29/7/2019
William W.
Lead Pastor & Chief Executive Officer
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/8/2018

"Weekly management made easy!"

Commenti: My overall experience has been great! It's helped me realize the importance to have weekly check ups on my teams progress.

Vantaggi: I really enjoy the ease of use! Being able to update questions and keep re-occurring questions for my team really helps me keep track of my teams progress. I also liked the fact that is a web-based platform. I am able to access and review my teams updates from anywhere!

Inconvenienti: My only draw back is that they don't have an app yet. It would be nice if my team could get notifications on their phone when its time for a submission.

Risposta del fornitore

da Binary Geek il giorno 23/8/2018

Thanks for the feedback William, much appreciated. You are able to set-up our web-app for iOS and Android by visiting https://app.weekly10.net - you can also configure SMS notifications as a user preference if preferred over email.

• Data della recensione: 21/8/2018
Nicola K.
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/11/2016

"Simple but very effective employee update feedback tool"

Commenti: We have been using Weekly 10 for around three months and have already noticed a big difference in engagement levels with our staff. The flexibility of the question and goal setting function has allowed us to tailor the reports to different functions within the organisation. The weekly cadence and email reminders has helped the employees adopt the process quickly without being reminded by their manager. Alongside using the system to track weekly progress and issues we have just started to add performance goals into the system rather than use a formal performance management system - saving us a significant amount of money. Would thoroughly recommend.

Vantaggi: Simple interface and automated email reminders to staff

Inconvenienti: As it is simple, the functionality is limited in places - but this is reflected in the low cost and I have seen a number of new features added since we started using it

• Data della recensione: 11/11/2016
Steve L.
MD
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 14/2/2018

"Very practical platform which works well with my clients."

Vantaggi: The structure and ease I can use the goal setting with different types of goals. I can adjust them to suit each client need.

Inconvenienti: It is sometimes confusing to know 'where you are' without some practice at the screens and how they work. Minor point - I need to use it more.

• Data della recensione: 14/2/2018
Utente Verificato
Quality Assurance consultant to care homes
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/11/2018

"Superior to previous experience of employee engagement software."

Vantaggi: Very supportive for home working. Helped to keep team focussed and effective during business start up. Invaluable for motivating staff and improving wellbeing.

Inconvenienti: Could be slightly more intuitive when first navigating system.

• Data della recensione: 25/11/2018
Gareth i. J.
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/11/2018

"Easy to keep track"

Commenti: We've used it for a group of eight folks measuring different targets against split objectives, for this it has been great.

Vantaggi: We really valued using the software for our group as it allowed our team in different regions to feed back to a single place with the same context and understanding.

Inconvenienti: More new features keep popping up all the time, so it is interesting to see what's next to be fixed

• Data della recensione: 13/11/2018
Hannah S.
Founder and Director
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/11/2018

"Essential HR tool"

Commenti: Fantastic- a must have for any business that really cares about retaining its people and getting the best out of them

Vantaggi: Ease of use
Ability to give meaningful feedback to my employees
The positive effect this has had on staff, they are more engaged and feel like we listen more

Inconvenienti: The fact that it pestered me... but the reminders are actually a good thing!

• Data della recensione: 12/11/2018
Pete R.
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/9/2019

"Review of Wweekly10"

Commenti: As a media production company we employ a lot of freelancers and are often operating in different parts of the country. Weekly10 has created a structured and regular means of checking in with a wide spread team that is quick and concise compared to using chaotic group chats on social media platforms

Vantaggi: The regularity of the check ins and ease of use

Inconvenienti: Emails could be sent through earlier in the day

• Data della recensione: 11/9/2019
Walter H.
VP, Marketing
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2019

"Easy to use, great for tracking work on a team"

Vantaggi: Automated notifications to update project status. It’s really easy to use and helpful for keeping the team on track.

Inconvenienti: Occasionally it is glitchy and can have some errors

• Data della recensione: 12/2/2019
James E.
  • Data della recensione: 15/11/2016

"Easy to use, great product"

Commenti: for our small business weekly10 has been a great way for remote employees to communicate weekly tasks and issues to team leaders. a number of the team also use the mobile version of the app to enter their updates when they are on the road.

Vantaggi: email reminders

• Data della recensione: 15/11/2016
Carl T.
Community Manager
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2019

"A Simple Solution to Employee Engagement"

Commenti: A happier, focused team.

Vantaggi: A great way to track progress, set tasks, and receive feedback which has resulted in a more engaged team. Peer recognition feature is a nice touch.

Inconvenienti: Takes a few attempts to be comfortable with the interface.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2019