True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Data della recensione: 1/3/2019
Daniel R.
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Vantaggi: Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Inconvenienti: If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Data della recensione: 13/10/2018
Alex S.
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Vantaggi: Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign. We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines. Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account. The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Inconvenienti: There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

da ClickCease il giorno 15/10/2018

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Data della recensione: 30/1/2019
Robin J.
Senior SEA Specialist
Internet, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Vantaggi: In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.
noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Inconvenienti: Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

We beat click fraud!

Data della recensione: 26/10/2016
Rob A.
PPC manager
Beni di consumo, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Vantaggi: We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Inconvenienti: Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

da ClickCease il giorno 26/10/2016

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Been Great To Us!

Data della recensione: 27/6/2019
Jim K.
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Vantaggi: Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Inconvenienti: Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Narciso J.
Director de Marketing
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.

Vantaggi: It is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Inconvenienti: To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease. Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Data della recensione: 27/9/2018
Or K.
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Inconvenienti: I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

Assistance with tech support

Data della recensione: 23/11/2018
Brandon W.
Owner, Manager
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Vantaggi: The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Inconvenienti: The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

da ClickCease il giorno 27/11/2018

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Data della recensione: 21/11/2018
Alona M.
Chief Executive Officer
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Inconvenienti: Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Data della recensione: 20/8/2019
Chad S.
Director of Performance Marketing
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Vantaggi: For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Inconvenienti: Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Frank S.
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Vantaggi: The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Inconvenienti: Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Thanks Rafa!

Data della recensione: 26/10/2016
Oscar G.
publicist
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa.
Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :)
(Soory for the bad english)

Vantaggi: -Excelent analytics
-Excelent customer suport
-Good Price
-Easy installation and configuration
-God Dashbord

Inconvenienti: At the moment works perfectly for me

da ClickCease il giorno 26/10/2016

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Data della recensione: 3/7/2018
National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Vantaggi: ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Inconvenienti: Initially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.

ClickCease review

Data della recensione: 14/6/2019
Ana B.
PPC Associate
Elettronica di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, Zack Shipman is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us.
ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.

Vantaggi: Easy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.

Inconvenienti: Some of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Ofir A.
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients

Vantaggi: Easy setup
great customer service
affordable pricing
detailed report

Inconvenienti: I guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Data della recensione: 24/10/2018
Uri A.
Online Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $

Vantaggi: Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually.
In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Inconvenienti: Interface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

Data della recensione: 3/11/2016
Kasia S.
VP / Owner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.

Vantaggi: -ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns
-auto-detection rules
-own IP ban list

Inconvenienti: -'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible.
-'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Data della recensione: 30/1/2019
Joshua P.
Internet Marketing Guru
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Vantaggi: ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Inconvenienti: At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

A Digital Marketing Lifesaver

Data della recensione: 3/8/2018
Yona R.
Director of Corporate Strategy
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: The Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.

Inconvenienti: I can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

da ClickCease il giorno 24/8/2018

Thanks for the great review Yona.
Happy we could help you and your campaigns.

Excellent software & support

Data della recensione: 25/3/2019
Co-Founder/Managing Partner
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Inconvenienti: No plans available for super small ad budgets.
Suggestions:

Helpful Service

Data della recensione: 23/10/2018
Business Analyst
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

Inconvenienti: billing is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google

Depending on your industry, this could be a life-saver

Data della recensione: 6/6/2019
James B.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: There's nothing new to blocking IP addresses in Google Ads or Bing; but ClickCease helps report on and manage this blocking without having to think. It's a much easier and better way to keep on top of the blocking.

Vantaggi: Once the thresholds are set, it takes the thought out of having to manage fraudulent clicks. How much value you get out of the tool will really depend on your industry, the CPCs, and your targeting, but we've found great value in having that layer of protection to stop over-clickers and competitors.

Inconvenienti: Doesn't connect to Bing Ads via their API to block automatically.

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Marketing Manager & IT
Telecomunicazioni, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Inconvenienti: When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

Protection from wasted ad spend

Peter B.
Marketing Manager
Vendita al dettaglio, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.

Vantaggi: ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Inconvenienti: I wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.

Great software

Data della recensione: 29/1/2019
Jeevan K.
Digital Marketing
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: The service is easy to implement and catches fraud. I don't have to log in much.

Inconvenienti: There's not much I don't like about the software.