Informazioni su Klaviyo

Klaviyo è una moderna piattaforma di marketing che consente ai marchi di e-commerce di creare un numero illimitato di relazioni di elevato valore tramite e-mail e social.

Ulteriori informazioni su Klaviyo

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team.

Aspetti negativi:

They say that all the plans are the same and there are no hidden fees or add-ons.

Valutazioni di Klaviyo

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Klaviyo ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 307 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Klaviyo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (307)

Allison
Allison
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Klayvio is GREAT for email list management / engagement

4,0 6 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Dennis
Dennis
Marketing Director (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

Aspetti negativi:

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Pranjal
Co founder (India)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Expensive but feature rich and easy to use email automation and campaign management application

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Except the pricing part, everything else is great about this app. Its easy to use, does the job, has excellent ready to use and responsive email templates, smart campaign flows and standard other features.

Aspetti positivi:

The campaign flow is the best part of this app. You can automate when the emails are sent basis the action taken by your users and even their responses. There are numerous pre existing flows which will definitely fit your use case or even if they don't, there are many thirds party developers who provide flows. You can even build your own flows from scratch.

Aspetti negativi:

Its expensive, considering that they position themselves as the go to email automation app for e commerce sites, you are sure to fall in their highest pricing tier which is again not sufficient with just 15000 emails per month.

Steve
Digital Producer (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not user friendly, poor support

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Poor, I wouldn't recommend Klaviyo over others that I have used (Active Campaign, Omnisend, Drip).

Aspetti positivi:

The Klaviyo application is very powerful, no doubt.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI for the automation flow filters are not intuitive and not well designed. Basic requirements for flows are unnecessarily difficult to implement. When you contact Klaviyo support, staff gives information that contradicts their published documentation and often don't actually give the correct advice at all, resulting going around in circles trying to get issues resolved. Klaviyo list management is also poor, and like some other platforms (seems to be a trend), Klaviyo gears the system towards pushing you to pay for more customer profiles than you actually need and then when you try to clean or remove profiles you have to go through manual processes, whereas Klaviyo could easily provide options to automate this, or at least NOT require manual CVS export/imports. I mean really Klaviyo it's 2022 people. The Klaviyo visual builder is buggy, even in their "NEW" builder there were bugs with things as basic as applying link colour styles at a global level. Generally also poor UI for the visual builder. Overall, it's almost like the Klaviyo designers tried to make the UI as clunky as possible, probably went to the same design school as the Mailchimp designers (which is equally terrible).

Douglas
Ecom Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best email management system

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I have no complaints with Klaviyo. It's a great system I use everyday.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is the best Ecommerce email platform. It's the place for your lifetime value and segmentation strategy. And the customer service is second to none. It has so many features, and can do anything you need.

Aspetti negativi:

It's expensive, so if you're looking for something cheap, look elsewhere. Since it's also tiered, you should have a minimum number of subscribers and revenue per month to make it worth it.

William
Consultant (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Klaviyo is the best marketing platform!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Awesome! Helped me grow my business.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is a great base to automate customer contact over email, SMS, in-app notifications, and on the internet.

Aspetti negativi:

Klaviyo's only downfall is when it came to email deliverability. Emails would bounce when sent from Klaviyo which caused some issues. This is not a major issue though.

Utente Verificato
Director of IT & Digital Marketing (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent modern ESP platform

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to create more personalized emails based on how user is interacting with our website and purchase history. Great integrations with many eCommerce platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are using a custom ecommerce platform with Java or .Net, there are no SDK's available for the integrations. The documentation for their REST API's is confusing. Ability to create and manage transactional email templates is clunky.

Joanna
Owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Klaviyo is 35% of our sales!

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is honestly amazing. We have 260,000 contacts and spend $2100 a month. I love how much revenue it generates for us!

Aspetti negativi:

I would say just more integrations would help.

Eleni
Marketing Director (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Diverse, flexible and great ROI

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, using Klaviyo is a breeze if you've used other email campaign platforms. I like the fact that it's versatile, has a clear UI and doesn't use difficult jargon. You get a lot of support from their education and account management team and if you need more info on anything, you can guarantee they have it. If you want to be specific with targeting audiences then this is a must.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to edit templates for both mobile and desktop to make really beautiful and accessible emails that people want to read and click through. It's very simple and the templates are dynamic at the same time.

Aspetti negativi:

Uploading lists and amending big tranches of data is very different on Klaviyo versus other email platforms, but once you know how to do it, it's very easy.

Catrina
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for e-commerce and personalization

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: The Klaviyo platform is continuously improving and the only platform I've seen with SMS and email integrated automation.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is really easy to use, and the customization options are great. Creating custom emails based on user preferences and buying history has been invaluable.

Aspetti negativi:

Setup wasn't quite click and go, but their team helped us get through it without many issues.

Enis
Founder (UK)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Lots of flows and functionality

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Enables lots of flows, it is the main selling point. You introduce customers to these automations for better returns. Generally user-friendly even though it has lots of functionality. It integrates well with Shopify enabling you to observe customer data.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no phone support, i find this really bizarre. Customer support spends more time creating a video and sending to you when they could walk you over things much quicker over the phone. This would be much more efficient and helpful.

Eszter
Eszter
Marketing manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly. They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

Aspetti negativi:

We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

Luke
Graphic Designer (UK)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

Aspetti positivi:

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Manny
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Good ESP That Does What You Need

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Besides cost, the biggest team our team wanted to get out of the ESP was email automation which you get built in with Klaviyo. We had some assistance with our agency to get on-boarded and build some additional flows but overall, there wasn't to much of a learning curve with building the emails. Their tables do not render nicely in Outlook though, which didn't have that issue before which is a bummer.

Aspetti positivi:

With our previous ESP, we had to pay extra for the automation that you would expect with your email service provider. With looking at bottom line, that is what lead us to research other ESPs, which lead us to Klaviyo. While there is a learning curve with any new program, this one wasn't to bad to get adjusted. I will say I do miss the dedicated account rep we had with previous ESP and the on-boarding specialist okay...our marketing agency helped with the on-boarding as it was heading into Q4 and they helped steer ship in right direction after first two emails had less then stellar open rates.

Aspetti negativi:

The features are there that you need from an ESP perspective. They even recently announced the introduction of SMS marketing within their platform which helps ROI tracking to be even better instead of having to rely on a 3rd party vendor and who takes credit between a SMS message or email message. While our email send total is actually higher than in Listrak, we do not have a dedicated account manager to meet with and discuss the account, what they see, suggestions on where to optimize, etc. It is much cheaper than Listrak and another ESP we looked at so you get what you pay for.

Meghan
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

My favorite marketing tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Aspetti positivi:

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Aspetti negativi:

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Daniel
Daniel
Co Founder, Head of Marketing (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Better than mailchimp - no question

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

Aspetti positivi:

If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules. For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder. You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

Aspetti negativi:

While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

Arthur
CEO (USA)

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software Integration with Facebook Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak. If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Director (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Aspetti negativi:

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Kyle
Kyle
Director of Ecommerce (USA)
Editoria, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Aspetti positivi:

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Aspetti negativi:

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Liza
HR Officer (Giordania)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A powerful tool to implement a unique advertising campaign via email and SMS

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: With Klaviyo, our e-mail and SMS marketing capabilities have evolved, and we can expand our marketing operations and target new segments of customers. With Klaviyo, we also have a library of analytics for all our previous campaigns, and we've taken advantage of it by keeping its flaws under scrutiny and continuous improvement.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that Klaviyo gives us multiple options so that we can filter existing and potential customers and send out promotions and alerts on a regular basis. I love Klaviyo's ability to categorize customers into multiple segments based on their data and past transaction history, allowing for unique email and SMS formatting to suit each segment's needs. I also like the fact that it is easy to create new campaigns by using the ready-made templates provided by Klaviyo, and I also like the ease of importing and preparing contact lists and also scheduling send dates. I appreciate the excellent reports that Klaviyo provides us with, which give us a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of customers with our campaigns, and we can determine by means of these reports the extent of the success of those campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had any technical issues with Klaviyo. The user interface is very intuitive, all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I love the fact that there is a support team ready to help us and answer our queries at all times.

andres
CEO (Francia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Use Klaviyo for dropshipping

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I started the free trial and saw a great potential for my dropshipping store when I started doing emailing. so I got my account upgrade and my conversions raised up to 23% since then I use klaviyo in all my stores. Emailing marketing its a MUST in e-commerce so if you are starting into the business you really should consider in getting only the best o the best softwares out there because the better the help you have the better your business will be.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the feature of sending sms to my costumers at my drop shipping store. Its really easy and simple to use. Also I increased my conversions by 23% only by email marketing

Aspetti negativi:

Really have not much to say about what I liked the least about this software because it. helped me out a lot for my drop shipping store.

Veronica
Manager (USA)

Best email app ever!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Aspetti positivi:

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price. The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Aspetti negativi:

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Claire
Marketing Director (USA)
Cosmetica, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Completely transformed our ecomm presence!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo doesn't just have an easy-to-use platform that makes it fast to set up flows and campaigns, their customer support is incredible! They're always super helpful and the platform has helped us dramatically increase our conversion rate!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more templates that can easily be customized, they have a great selection but I would love to see more!

Michele
Director of Client Services (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Great platform but poor CS

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: The platform itself is great. The level of service from our Customer Success rep is awful. It's like crickets when you try and contact them for an issue. So our team usually contacts both Support and our CS rep. And most of the time Support replies first. You would think a dedicated CS rep who provide a level of service that you'd want to recommend to others. Instead, we never know when we'll hear from our rep. We cross our fingers that Support can answer our questions. I think that's ridiculous. Klaviyo needs to improve this most definitely.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo integrates very easily with so many platforms. It's easy to use and has great segmentation tools.

Aspetti negativi:

SMS is not great. They recently rebranded which completely throws me off with their new color choice. I almost felt like the rebrand was a way to cover up a whole lot of changes that they didn't want people to notice.

Andrew
Digital MArketing Manager (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Email Software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Aspetti negativi:

To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

Sam
Co-Founder, CMO (USA)

Well worth the money

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Despite the cons I laid out above, if you do have decent traffic and a good list size, you're missing out by not using klaviyo.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is the gold standard in eCommerce email & SMS marketing for a reason. It serves as a central hub for all your customer data and is the foundational building block for a strong segmentation & CLV strategy. It's extremely powerful with lots of features to tailor your marketing to your specific business case. I've also been very pleased with Klaviyo's customer support and educational resources.

Aspetti negativi:

Let's face it — this isn't the cheapest email software out there. For small eComm companies that are just starting out, it likely isn't the best option. The price isn't justified unless you have a decent-sized list and traffic on your site. It's also complex so there's a little bit of a learning curve.