Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Klaviyo

Klaviyo è una moderna piattaforma di marketing che consente ai marchi di e-commerce di creare un numero illimitato di relazioni di elevato valore tramite e-mail e social.

Ulteriori informazioni su Klaviyo

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team.

Aspetti negativi:

They say that all the plans are the same and there are no hidden fees or add-ons.

Valutazioni di Klaviyo

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,4
Servizio clienti
4,3
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,3

Lo consiglieresti?

8,5/10

Klaviyo ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 432 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Klaviyo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (432)

Allison
Allison
Owner
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Klayvio is GREAT for email list management / engagement

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Pasquale
Pasquale
Ecommerce Specialist (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Klaviyo: must have per ecommerce

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Ottimo

Aspetti positivi:

Trigger, automazioni, CRM e tutto il mondo dei form per raccogliere i dati sui tuoi utenti

Aspetti negativi:

il costo e non è facile partire con questo tipo di strumento, dovresti fare un pò di formazione sul software

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Potente strumento con un piano gratuito

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Ho usato questo tools per inviare email di benvenuto agli utenti del mio ecommerce, newsletter e per recuperare i carrelli abbandonati inviando sconti personalizzati agli utenti.

Aspetti positivi:

La possibilitá di provare lo strumento con un piano gratuito.

Aspetti negativi:

Una volta superate alcune soglie di utenti caricati in piattaforma il prezzo sale moltissimo.

Francesco
Francesco
Web Designer (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

L'email marketing a misura di E-commerce

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo offre funzionalità specifiche per chi gestisce e-commerce con una struttura pensata nativamente per collegare le mail agli shop online.

Aspetti negativi:

La mia esperienza è stata fin qui buona, senza particolare criticità.

Brandon
Brandon
Owner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great option if budget is no concern

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Klaviyo def helped me grow my email marketing revenue and helped grow my business overall. It syncs well with many platforms, like Shopify, which makes rolling out campaigns super quick and easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo was super easy to use. Platform was straightforward and easy to navigate. Customer service was always very responsive and helpful on any and every issue that I had. Findining freelancers to work on Klaviyo was also very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

It starts to get really expensive quite quickly as your subscribers increase. I was paying $600 a month before I cancelled my account and that is why I cancelled my account. Bento is a much better option and a much better value, which is what I use now.

Grant
Grant
Director of Marketing (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Elettronica di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great for email marketing, good returns when segmenting properly

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been great! I've really enjoyed Klaviyo and think that it is the strongest ecom email platform on the market for Shopify merchants. The customization of emails is relatively easy, it has robust feature sets for additions like reviews and sms, and their flows are a hugely important piece to generate passive income. I'd recommend Klaviyo as long as the person onboarding new tools understood how pricing structure works.

Aspetti positivi:

We like to ability to have a strong integration with Shopify and how easy it is to sync lists between other platforms and Klaviyo.

Aspetti negativi:

The hardest things about Klaviyo are understanding pricing around profiles, and how to justify the growing cost of the platform when competitors are starting to flank them on pricing vs features.

Kyle
Owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Gets the Job Done

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall it does get the job done. It is a lot of work and their support is very limited. It seems that they're not focusing on ecommerce anymore and things have changed recently complicating integration. The SMS is limited. I would like there to be more customer support with setting up campaigns and flows.

Aspetti positivi:

It is widely used and integrates well with Shopify directly, as well as lead capture on Facebook.

Aspetti negativi:

The set up and management are hard. There isn't a mobile app!

Vladimir
Head of Technology (Paesi Bassi)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Worst customer service

3,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Again, when I ask them nicely to remove another featured they added and we never asked for, I am asked the same questions 3 times in a row and ultimately treated like a robot. Different agents, but same behaviour. And the attitude? It's like they all have a bad day!

Aspetti positivi:

Not much to be honest, maybe how you display the numbers

Aspetti negativi:

How various customer agents treated me, like I am mentally disabled

Brandon
Ecommerce Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Klaviyo is an absolute necessity if you own a growing/scaling brand.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, very good and central if you are selling ecommerce and have a decent email list growing.

Aspetti positivi:

Segmentation, strong integration with Shopify, Campaign and Flow management

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing structure is confusing. Auto upgrades after hitting a certain amount of sends, but then also charges based on number of active profiles. If it were a straight up Cost Per Send, it would be easier to manage as a budget expense.

simon
Manager (UK)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great Email Tool

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: great service, support has been outstanding

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to use and setup flows unlike other software, also great support

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing seems a little high compared to others

Stephen
Owner (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Klaviyo is the best!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very positive. Would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get the most out of their email marketing.

Aspetti positivi:

There was quite a few things: - Just the general ease of use - Analytics - SMS features - Segment & List optimization - Campaign editing and scheduling features There's more but that's just a few.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly nothing I can think of. Our experience with Klaviyo has been a very positive one.

Ashley
Owner (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for e-commerce

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo really sets the standard for e-commerce email & sms marketing. I love the segments and a&b testing you can do.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s a little tedious to set up but not hard. Just time consuming setting up all of the workflows you need.

Perez
Sales Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Klaviyo Meets Our Requirements

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the efficiency and reliability of Klaviyo. Klaviyo is so amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not dislike Klaviyo at all. Klaviyo meets our needs.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ricerche di mercato, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Klaviyo to expand our email outreach

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Good so far, it's just that we might end the long term relationship by the end of this year, since our monthly subscription keeps on increasing.

Aspetti positivi:

We like that we are able to send mass emails while still complying to CAN-SPAM guidelines. We also like that we can create workflow to target specific audience based on their behaviour.

Aspetti negativi:

We would prefer Klaviyo to be cheaper - it's getting more and more expensive and we might need to look for an alternative soon.

Meghan
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

My favorite marketing tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Aspetti positivi:

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Aspetti negativi:

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Marcus
Co-founder (Svezia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Used it for 4+ years

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We use it every day and there's no real reason for us to switch to another platform.

Aspetti positivi:

It just works. Sure, it's a bit expensive but it's 100% worth it if you know how to do email marketing.

Aspetti negativi:

Expensive.SMS marketing isn't available in Europe.Building forms/popups could be more advanced and customizable.

Zenia
Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Worth the price point if you have an audience

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall I have had a good experience with Klaviyo. They do what they do well. I find them a little expensive, but I can't deny that they have a good quality product. I would recommend this product if you have an established email list, or if you have plans for growing a list quickly. Not sure the price tag would be worth it if you didn't have many clients to write to!

Aspetti positivi:

I find the email builder to be easy to use and the emails look good. The ability to choose different content based on desktop or mobile is HUGE for me.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favourite thing about Klaviyo is probably that you can only upload one image at a time. It's a small thing but it annoys me every time.Also, it bills based on profiles, and takes ALL profiles from your Woocommerce account whether they're signed up for email or not. When I made noises about this, they said I should reduce the number of profiles on woocommerce, but that would mean losing valuable customer data in an industry where customer relationships can last for decades.

Veronica
Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Best email app ever!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Aspetti positivi:

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price. The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Aspetti negativi:

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Alyssa
Marketing Lead and HQ Support (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent Email Marketing and Analytics Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I enjoy using Klaviyo. Building new emails is easy (and fun) with their included templates and suggestions. The trainings and academy content helps to continue my professional development and means I am able to continue improving.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is an intuitive software for email list management and content creation that provides helpful analytics and suggestions for improvement. t integrates easily with Shopify. Live trainings with their team are helpful, and their support team for any inquiries makes for a great experience all around.

Aspetti negativi:

When integrating with Shopify at first, it can be difficult to track where emails are going out - through flows or directly through Shopify. We still have issues with some of this. Some of the training information is hard to implement when you are a company that does not introduce new products often or that has high-cost products.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success (Trinidad e Tobago)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Klaviyo is so easy to use, segment, perform A/B tests and for reporting!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love using Klaviyo. I actually converted after using Omnisend for a few years. I've also used HubSpot and MailChimp, but Klaviyo beats them all. It's incredibly user-friendly, especially for design!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the subject line automation, the most. I also love how easy it is to segment, how you can create desktop and mobile versions of emails, and how I can see all of the email campaign metrics in real-time.

Aspetti negativi:

It can stall sometimes when I'm trying to edit the content. The text box can be glitchy and require refreshing.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

One of the best options for E-Commerce brands

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is extremely easy to use. For employees that are less tech savvy, it's a great option. The integration with Shopify is pretty much flawless. MMS messaging is extremely easy for both broadcast sends and automated sends. If you have an online store, I don't think you should use another automation platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Segmentation and triggering workflows based on user segments are a bit more limited than tools like Braze or Iterable.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The Gold Standard for Shopify

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The transition was fantastically simple, the IP warming was easy and everything about Klaviyo has made us happy so far.

Aspetti positivi:

I greatly enjoy using Klaviyo. We've utilized MailChimp, Zaius and more in our quest for a long term ESP that we are happy with and Klaviyo has been it. It's not the cheapest out there but it certainly isn't the most expensive and it feels like you really get a good value for the advanced features. The Shopify integration is easy and seamless and the Live Chat customer service has been responsive and helpful everytime. Very pleased with them.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, perhaps the only thing I don't like is that layout isn't as sleek as some of the other options but it's a very minor point.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Aspetti negativi:

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Tareq
Sales Engineer (Giordania)
Materiali da costruzione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

The best tools to seamlessly create and schedule campaigns across email

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Klaviyo has revolutionized the way we organize our campaigns via email. With Klaviyo's help, we have expanded our campaign scope and targeted new customer segments. Its robust analytics and reporting capabilities have allowed us to create and update our database continually, keeping us informed of consumer trends and interests. Thanks to Klaviyo, we can stay ahead of the competition and connect with our customers more effectively.

Aspetti positivi:

Klaviyo is an excellent platform that simplifies email campaign setup with automation and easy post scheduling. It provides a plethora of email templates suitable for all needs, making campaign creation hassle-free. Moreover, we can quickly adjust and reuse previous campaigns to fit the new content, saving time and effort. The segmentation tools enable us to create custom lists effortlessly, resulting in targeted mailings and improved results. The product suggestion feature, which is based on customer behavior, is a standout feature as it allows us to create campaigns that cater to customer aspirations. Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with our core marketing channels, and its analytics and reporting capabilities are top-notch.

Aspetti negativi:

Klaviyo's ease of use is unparalleled. Its modern user interface is effortless to navigate, and the platform offers a plethora of ready-made templates that cater to all our needs. Moreover, their support team is exceptional, always responsive and helpful, making the entire experience seamless.

Kyle
Kyle
Director of Ecommerce (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Editoria, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Aspetti positivi:

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Aspetti negativi:

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Excellent modern ESP platform

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to create more personalized emails based on how user is interacting with our website and purchase history. Great integrations with many eCommerce platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are using a custom ecommerce platform with Java or .Net, there are no SDK's available for the integrations. The documentation for their REST API's is confusing. Ability to create and manage transactional email templates is clunky.