Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Gladly

Gladly è una piattaforma per il servizio clienti radicalmente personale che mette le persone al centro di un'unica conversazione con clienti che durano una vita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gladly

Aspetti positivi:

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Valutazioni di Gladly

4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Gladly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 123 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Gladly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (123)

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Aspetti negativi:

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ristoranti, 10.000+ dipendenti

Glady - A Customer Management System

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Because of Gladly, I am able to give excellent support to my clients. Since it stores crucial data about each client in an easily accessible profile, it allows me to give superior service without wasting time.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that the Gladly platform works so well with my other programs makes it my favorite. It's a must in my office because of how well it coordinates many activities and how intuitive the UI is. The time-saving features are second to none; being able to switch between projects on the fly has saved me and my coworkers many hours that we would have otherwise spent paging through notes or switching between internet tabs. In my opinion, this is one of Gladly's most useful features that we can't live without.

Aspetti negativi:

While I have few legitimate gripes, I would suggest adding some lighthearted touches to the design of the website in order to keep myself and my coworkers cheerful when dealing with irate customers. In addition, having a distinct layout will keep certain employees from getting bored during sluggish periods.

Taylor
CXA (USA)
Beni di consumo, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Review

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: 6 out of 10

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Erlan Gino
Install representative (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

More fluente work flow

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Very happy with the app. hope it can improve even more but it really made things easier.

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to see call logs, emails, and notes in the same place, and make a good follow up to the current state of the request.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it crashes, and also I wish it would be more integrated with the Companies systems.

Floranch
CSR (Filippine)
Servizi ai consumatori, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Eye-catching and simple to use tool

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I find the tool to be extremely helpful in comparison to our previous one, and my experience so far has been satisfying and productive. I've been able to meet my quota and exceed our goal since we began using gladly. This is a highly recommended tool, especially if you are serving consumers through a different channels.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how simple and easy to use this tool is; the integration of all channels, whether phone, SMS, chat, or email, is a plus point; we can attend to the customer's concern right away by simply reading the previous concern without having to go anywhere or click another tab, as long as the email address was added to the tool. Furthermore, my favorite color is green, which is one of the many reasons why I love gladly; the icons and design are eye-catching and simple to read.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I've noticed is that you can only open one tab at a time; if you open another, it will crash. Additionally, if you open two tabs of this tool, the call will automatically be dropped after ringing twice. Another thing is that you can't add a picture to the task bar, which should be helpful for us since we use it frequently because we assign some tickets to different departments.

Benny
Director of Customer Experience (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Would not use any other Platform

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

Aspetti positivi:

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Aspetti negativi:

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 (Filippine)
Cosmetica, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very useful and convenient

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

Aspetti positivi:

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead (Filippine)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

The Most User-Friendly Tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: So far after our transition from the previous tool,

Aspetti positivi:

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Aspetti negativi:

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Heather
Customer Service Representative (Filippine)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly - the most innovative software.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Improving customer experience, easy navigation, and excellent in keeping customers conversation.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use when finding the reach out or conversation history. Outbound option are in place and is easy to access/use.

Aspetti negativi:

Gladly suddenly refreshes and you lose what you are typing in or want to save.

diana elizabeth
call center agent (Messico)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

Aspetti positivi:

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

Jane
Customer Representative (Filippine)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Highly Recommended

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It pretty much made dealing with customers much easier. I have worked with a similar tool in the past but does not really compare to how efficient this one work with its easy navigation system and all information provided on its from page

Aspetti positivi:

My top Favorite about this tool is the easier navigation of keys for and you'd be able to find pretty much every conversation under one ticket with just a few scroll!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I did not like about this tools is the intergration of other useful tools at work such us Grammarly which would help save much time.

Analyn
CSR (Filippine)

Good!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and very helpful in every task. There is no way for you to miss any task as it will always update on time.

Aspetti negativi:

System errors sometimes and logged when full of tasks

Madeline
Personal Trainer (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Functional Customer Service Platform

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

Aspetti negativi:

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

William
Customer Experience Advisor, Level III (USA)
Beni di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Aspetti positivi:

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

Aspetti negativi:

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Drake
Customer Care Representative (Filippine)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti

GLADLY REVIEW - The new trend

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is one of the easiest tools to navigate that I have used. The instructions are very clear and concise.

Aspetti negativi:

The design is not that appealing but I believe Gladly is always looking for ways to better their services.

Brandon
CXA (USA)

Essential and Sensible

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

Aspetti positivi:

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Aspetti negativi:

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.

heidy
Customer service (Messico)
Arredamento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly helpus to help the customers, Great!!

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I use it every day, to answer to the customer and I give my best to help them and gadly helps me to do that so easy.

Aspetti positivi:

It's great that the call is always recorded and that we can stop the recording when we need it. It helps us to keep track of every call very easy. Not only that, but it has the option to listen other call to monitoring in case is needed. Very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

All of gladly is great and very helpful! Don't dislike anything.

Gloria
Customer Service Associate (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Gladly review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I enjoy using Gladly. It is easy to used and easy to understand how to work with it to assist customers

Aspetti positivi:

I love this software because of the many used and quality interactions

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in a while it kicks me out and I have to restart and search for customer I was working with

Alaysia
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Perfect for Everyday customer service

Aspetti positivi:

Love how easy it is to help the customer in all forms of communication, everything being in one ☝🏼 place is beyond helpful. Not having to click through tabs is a life saver

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it had a night mode! Looking at a white screen all day is hard on the eyes

Jillian
Customer Experience Advisor (USA)

Jillian Gladly review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Gladly has been great. Everything in one place is so convenient

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, intuitive, everything we need is in one place

Aspetti negativi:

Some issues with the phone feature glitching and not being able to answer calls

Valentina
Call Center (USA)
Arredamento, 201-500 dipendenti

Gladly

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is an amazing program to use for call centers

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about the software is the quality of the calls

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about this software is when the customer's information is mixed up

Ortal
Customer service (Israele)
Beni di consumo, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Gladly is amazing

Commenti: positive experience overall

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very efficient. I would recommend it to others.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing negative that I can say about this software.

Jamiah
Customer Experience Advisor (USA)

I love Gladly

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

it's very easy to use, easy to learn and organized

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes the answer feature glitches and won't show the full answer

Sherlley
Costumer Service representative (Panama)
Servizi ai consumatori, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

Aspetti positivi:

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

Aspetti negativi:

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Christine
Customer Service Rep (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Product Ever (B.P.E)

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that the website crashes sometimes but that only happens once in a lifetime.