Informazioni su Gladly

Gladly è una piattaforma per il servizio clienti radicalmente personale che mette le persone al centro di un'unica conversazione con clienti che durano una vita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gladly

Aspetti positivi:

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Valutazioni di Gladly

4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Gladly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 91 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Gladly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (91)

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Aspetti negativi:

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Rica Mae
Quality Assurance Specialist (Filippine)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

QA Specialist POV of Gladly

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I am specialize to check for every interaction of our representatives with the customers to ensure that we are providing quality conversations while performing the correct processes and following the policies of the company.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like about this product is we can close out a ticket once we finished the conversation. We no longer need to go to a different tab to close a ticket. Additionally, I love that it has SMS and can track history of the member's purchases.

Aspetti negativi:

We cannot see when and who updated the Gladly Profile of the member.

Taylor
CXA (USA)
Beni di consumo, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Review

3,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: 6 out of 10

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Benny
Director of Customer Experience (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Would not use any other Platform

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

Aspetti positivi:

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Aspetti negativi:

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead (Filippine)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

The Most User-Friendly Tool

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: So far after our transition from the previous tool,

Aspetti positivi:

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Aspetti negativi:

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Mandy
Billing and Fraud Prevention Coordinator (Filippine)

Efficient

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I'm overall satisfied with Gladly since we can easily go through members' previous contacts. Because of this, it's easier to look for a solution.

Aspetti positivi:

The members' contacts are streamlined and it's not difficult to check the members' previous concerns. Also, I liked the option to loop another department/people in the comment section of the task.

Aspetti negativi:

We cannot attach a document or a screenshot in the comment section of the task. It would be better if we can attach a screenshot.

Rhysha May
Quality Sortation Associate (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Aspetti negativi:

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Celestine
Customer Service Representative (Filippine)
Beni di consumo, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly is great! Convenient, simple to use, and extremely beneficial to agents such as myself!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I'm glad I used this tool! It's extremely efficient and allows us to serve our members with the greatest possible customer service!

Aspetti positivi:

Apart from the simplicity this tool provides, all aspects of it are streamlined and organized.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when there is an update, the software just blackens and it affects the work even for a minute since we do live channels.

Sherlley
Costumer Service representative (Panama)
Servizi ai consumatori, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

Aspetti positivi:

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

Aspetti negativi:

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Utente Verificato
Team Lead (Filippine)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

User-Friendly

Commenti: Smooth Transaction!

Aspetti positivi:

It has GLADLY ACADEMY COURSES. It's easier to understand the process because the platform provides its own training and progress.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting, it's hard to generate the per-hour reporting and small screen for writing an email.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 (Filippine)
Cosmetica, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very useful and convenient

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

Aspetti positivi:

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Jao
Site Director (Filippine)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Feedback

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall very good compared to using Zendesk. This is better than Zendesk and makes the reps jobs easier and faster. You are on the right track but if you could fast track into incorporating some great features of Zendesk into your solid product- I think you would get more Zendesk clients

Aspetti positivi:

Having all members interaction in 1 thread is heaven sent! no need to find previous tickets/conversations of the member which will eat up precious time

Aspetti negativi:

for chat- one cannot tell if the member left the chat already. If this was available then one can send the idle spiels or a follow up email rather than waiting. quickly pasting screenshots in the chat box or SMS box or email rather than just attaching would make your product way better. These 2 features are what I miss the most in Zendesk

sarah silberstein
Customer Service Rep (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Glaldy is your best bet!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: 10/10

Aspetti positivi:

I've used a number of help desks in my 10+ years in the field of customer service. Gladly is the most user friendly platform that facilitates easy communication between myself and clients. I love the merging feature and enjoy the ease of having all communication for one customer in one 'conversation'. The canned actions are great too! Work smart, not hard!

Aspetti negativi:

can't fault gladly - so far i have not had any issues with the platform at all

Melissa
Customer Service Supervisor (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Love this platform!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Thus far, I have loved using Gladly. I have had the chance to use it as an agent where I was constantly using the emailing/texting/etc. to now using it as a manager doing more reporting and agent tracking on a day to day basis.

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is such an easy platform to use. They are constantly listening to the customers and feedback and looking for new ways to improve the product.

Aspetti negativi:

There are certain integrations and reporting that could be improved or implemented to make the platform better.

Lindsey
Customer Care Associate (USA)
Arredamento, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

diana elizabeth
call center agent (Messico)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

Aspetti positivi:

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

John Reniel
Tools and System Coordinator (Filippine)

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Marisol
Customer service agent (Panama)
Beni di consumo, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Gladly

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim
Customer Support Analyst (India)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent

Aspetti positivi:

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

Aspetti negativi:

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Jane
Customer Service Lead (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Work in Progress

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Mostly good.

Aspetti positivi:

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Raiza
Floor Manager (Filippine)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Gladly Review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall positive

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to reduce duplicate reach outs from the same user across different channels - which affect volume projections

Aspetti negativi:

Whenever a customer reaches out to multiple channels, the SLA is counted in each of the channels so it results to inaccurate data as an agent is only able to assist in one channel at a time

Aicel
Customer Experience Team Lead (Repubblica Dominicana)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Love Gladly!

4,0 7 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Conversations flow smoothly and it's very easy to use. Great reporting features too!

Aspetti positivi:

Gladly is very to use and has taken our customer's experience to a whole new level. We're able to personalize interactions a lot more!

Aspetti negativi:

They were missing some integrations that are important to use, but are very open for feedback and are slowly working towards them.

Kat
Customer Relations Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

Commenti: One word - TERRIFIC

Aspetti positivi:

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Madeline
Personal Trainer (USA)

Functional Customer Service Platform

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

Aspetti negativi:

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

Jessie
customer experience associate (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gladly keeps things organized!

4,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.