Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Sage 100

Sage 100cloud è una piattaforma ERP per distributori e produttori in crescita e di medie dimensioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sage 100

Aspetti negativi:

You'll notice lag in the system regardless of the hardware resources assigned to it.

Valutazioni di Sage 100

3,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,8

Lo consiglieresti?

Sage 100 ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 317 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Sage 100?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (317)

Hillary
Hillary
Sales Assistant (Romania)
Fonte della recensione

Sage 100 is an Intuitive Accounting and Financial Management Tool.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Sage 100 compliance management functions are impressive and its and effective project cost management platform with nice budgeting capability.

Aspetti positivi:

Through Sage 100 tools is very effective to track project expenses and create clean and accurate financial data reports. The tool also allows easy project financial management and its billing and invoicing capabilities are excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Easy Accounting tool and nothing for me to dislike or underline as a usability issue. Very functional and powerful.

Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager (USA)
Industria mineraria, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Huge improvements over earlier Sage products

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We've been able to greatly improve how our manufacturing processes across various locations are reflected in our budgets and accounting practices. It's saved us thousands of hours per year in terms of extracting the data, manipulating it, and putting it back into Sage for final reporting. You can now do that within Sage 100.

Aspetti positivi:

Our organization moved from Sage 50 to Sage 100 and wow, what a difference! We thought Sage was the issue, but really the business had just outgrown the more base version of the software. Sage 100 can fully handle complex costing and processes present in a modern day manufacturing business. It can collect data at various nodes in the process and roll them up for budgeting and forecasting.

Aspetti negativi:

We use a lot of agile software platforms on our sales and ecommerce side of the business, and Sage 100's API catalog doesn't really keep up with what's needed to move quickly in 2020.

Hailey
admin assistant (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect software for any business

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I think the thing I like most is that fact that everything pertaining to the specific job is kept all together and easily accessible.

Aspetti negativi:

When using job cost, only one person can access at a time unless we purchase another license, but its not a huge deal.

Renee
Senior Accountant and Head of Office Administration ()
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Fortunately this version has been upgraded

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I work in the manufacturing industry, specifically a foundry in Chicago.
Several factors bias my experience with MAS90/Sage 100. I was introduced to the software with no training or reference guide because the woman before me left suddenly and without any documentation. In a certain perspective that speaks well of this product in that simply by internet research and experimentation, as well as a few call to our highly paid "Sage" support line, I have been able to work with the system adequately.
I would love to upgrade to a new version of this Sage product and imagine that it is very likely a much cleaner and straight forward operating system
For instance, the difference between reversing a check and simply reversing the G/L transaction are two different procedures and a third procedure to void a check that has never been issued is a different procedure entirely from voiding a check that you have placed a stop payment on. In a sense, these five distinctions would be ideal for a precise audit trail if the procedures themselves were not extremely complex and vague to distinguish.
The General Leger reports are clear and are in themselves user friendly in offering the opportunity to easily make accrued and adjusting entries.
I would certainly encourage anyone to investigate the newer versions of Sage in consideration of their industry specific needs.
We have not created a direct interface between our receivables data base "Exact" directly into MAS 90 due to the particular need to maintain specific Alloy/Customer information and our small company simply lacks the time and technical understanding to do so.
Again my situation is severely biased due to my particular circumstances and I believe a newer version of Sage may very likely be an excellent ERP.

Aspetti positivi:

If I can figure out a highly antiquated version of their product without internal direction and assistance, I suspect the newer versions of Sage can only be fat superior.

Aspetti negativi:

A complete mire of ambiguity when it comes to the Accounts Payable component in this ancient version by Sage:MAS 90

Krystle
Revenue Cycle Accountant (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

The All In One Accounting App

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I do a lot of financial reporting and I find that the reporting options are excellent. I’m able to create reports quickly and easily for all accounting needs.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s a small con but the overall look of the application could be better.

Stosh
owner (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

To many steps to do simple daily process

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Sage works, support companies and eide bailey sold it to us did not do there due diligence in my opinion selling us the software we needed that would handle what we do. Integration problems and being told to use a certain card processing that did not work without a bridge with fusion costing us more money and have had it out 4 times in the last week.

Aspetti positivi:

The accounting portion is probably the most complete.

Aspetti negativi:

To me there is several cons we have found after the purchase. My biggest complaint being the amount of time it takes to do simple process. Example: when we have price changes and adjustments to make, it can not be done from a central place. As a dealer that is retail and wholesale both, we have to change retail in one screen, wholesale on another, and finally cost in a completely different location. When you have 30k items this takes 4 times longer than other systems. My other major complaint is dealing with several different companies to get everything you need to support sage for daily operation. We have experienced finger pointing back and forth from the support companies of whose problem it is and nothing gets corrected for months. As I say we are over 2 years from our sign up and it has been a multitude of issues and we are still not complete. Delays on large orders put into fusion portion are a time killer.

Jim
CFO (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Sage 100 Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We migrated from QuickBooks Enterprise to Sage 100 in 2015. We have had no regrets on this migration and believe we have much better control of our inventory which drives our financial results.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage 100 has all of the features that our small business needs. We require inventory management with bills of materials and work orders. Sage does an excellent job handling this.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not a case of dislike but more of under optimized. The general ledger system is not fully developed for drill down capability. All of the information is in a relational database but accessing inquiring type information is more cumbersome than it needs to be. We have written Crystal reports to accommodate this need.

Shawn
VP (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Sage 100 Love Hate Relationship

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a mixed bag. Having used since Mas 90 4.05. We are "comfortable withe the software and it does the job for us. Currnetly running Sage 100 2019. Upgraded from 2017 because we had to due to payroll module support. For a small business this is very expensive software and I often feel that we could do what we need with less expensive software. For what we pay annually to Sage and what we pay every 2 years to a Support company for basically mandatory upgrades, I am not sure we get our moneys worth. This will probably be the last upgrade we do for a Sage product. Will start looking for an alternative, more modern feeling cloud based solution with plans to rollover in 2022 unless something changes with our current platform.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a lot of features that help us run our business

Aspetti negativi:

Many of the features are inconsistent in the implementation. Lack of standardization in reports.

Danielle
Project Accountant (USA)

Not for us

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This software is time consuming. You spend more time waiting for items to post, than inputting information.

Aspetti positivi:

The set-up was very easy. The instructions giving was easy to follow. Customer service was very helpful with the questions that we had.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is antiquated. To void a payment, you have to manually void the payment. To make adjustments to a invoice, requires you to research the invoice information such as: invoice #, amount, posting date, GL code and cost code, then manually make the adjustment. In the payroll module, once you post payroll all information is gone. You can not retrieve the information.

Rochel
Freelancer (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Business Accounting Software Tool

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I see that sage is very competitive with the features and easy to install

Aspetti positivi:

Sage is way cheaper compared with competitors in the market.

Aspetti negativi:

It has less user-friendly compared with quickbooks.

Kenneth
Vice President (USA)
Settore marittimo, 11-50 dipendenti

Sage 100c 2017 - 2019 review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Company replaced Platinum for DOS which had been in place for 20+ years. So moving to Sage 100c and having the ability to drill down into the data is a great feature. Being able to email invoices/purchase orders have improved the productivity of employees (they no longer have to go look for hard copies).

Aspetti positivi:

First off is the User Define Fields (UDF), if a field is not in the software or you have something unique that needs to be captured, as an end user you can add the field without custom programming or use of a VAR. The next feature would be Visual Integrator (Import/Export utility), this feature is great for either uploading data into Sage or exporting data for analysis. Memo Fields are great! Paperless Office is great along with the ability to email invoices, purchase orders, etc. Sage Intelligence is a love/hate relationship: Very easy to build reports, but the runtime for running reports takes a long time (i.e. most of my reports 1-2 minutes) versus the standard Sage financial reports of 10-15 seconds.

Aspetti negativi:

The Extended Description for inventory items. For the life of me, not sure why Sage still uses the Extended Description in inventory. This makes it very difficult for data imports or exports. If your company does drop shipments then really understand how it works. On the inventory side you end up with a black hole. Moving invoices from one batch to another is limited utility due to no one can be in the batch, so we end up moving invoices after hours. When running the Period End process for a module locks users out, so this normally has to be done during none business hours. Sage is weak in the inventory physical count area (i.e. cycle counting).

Sharon
CFO (USA)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

A FULLY INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SOLUTION

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Using Sage 100C has provided more flexibility to the workforce and has increased productivity over the old VPN solution. With an increase in work from home scenarios, this has proven to be a helpful addition to our software solutions in conducting business.

Aspetti positivi:

The program has many robust features with integrated billing, and having the ability to select batch or live processing allows us to be flexible with each department. The fact that you can modify areas of the software to support your own needs is a big positive in our book. Sage does a great job with reports and extracting data to excel. The fact that it fully integrates through GL makes it very easy to use within the entire organization.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see larger fields to capture pertinent information. Additional user-defined fields that can be integrated with report design would be a nice addition. The ability to modify the canned reports and turn them into a custom report would really be helpful.

Trey
HR Manager (USA)

Good program

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

There seems to be a module for just about everything we need to within out company, which is very nice. It was pretty easy to learn with just a little bit of practice, much of it is self explanatory to new users! I do believe that ease of use is a major pro for Sage 100. I'm pleased with amount of data/reports we can process and print out, the information we need is almost always at our finger tips.

Aspetti negativi:

With multiple people using this throughout our organization, it'd be nice if two people could be in the same module at once. We're constantly going door to door trying to figure out who's in a certain module and when they'll be out of it. We reference a pay rate change report often, every time we click out of it, it asks if we want to purge all the files. Someone will accidentally click it someday- why would we want to do that? I also find myself getting a number of errors and the program shutting down on me. Often times if I shut my computer down and try again it'll work correctly when I open it back up.

RHONDA
COST ACCOUNTING/NETWORK ADMIN (USA)
Stampa, 11-50 dipendenti

I don't have cloud just Sage 100

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I don't have Sage 100 cloud?

Aspetti positivi:

The support people were excellent to work with and made our transition in 2012 as easy as a new installation could ever get. I also like that all the areas are similar, so if you know Order Entry you can translate that knowledge to say Purchasing.

Aspetti negativi:

When i go to create custom reports there are databases with the last three letters WRK. It would be great to have access to those databases; i realize they are a combination of existing databases but they have everything i usually need for a custom report. The bug in the current software update where you can't close the ship-to-address box in the right corner is annoying.

Utente Verificato
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Many features, Poor execution

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Many bells and whistles but too complicated for most users.

Aspetti positivi:

The production management module helps us keep track of all inventoried products and our built product. It can be easy to use if you know what you are doing. Being able to have different dates used per module is useful when you are able to use them properly.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a lot of background "stuff" that happens without you knowing. Also, unless you notice a discrepancy, the software will not tell you about it. We have had to rebuild the sort files in order to have the proper inventory show up. The software also gives errors often which requires you to redo the work you completed

Denyse
Business Analyst (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 201-500 dipendenti

Moderately ok ERP

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Having been administrators for multiple ERP systems, I found Sage 100cloud to be an entry-level ERP system with limited functionality for a company our size. It might have been ok when they first started with this ERP system, but the technology was too old compared to other systems and common sense functionality was not applied (for example, to change a bin location in inventory, a warehouse person would have to access the inventory maintenance screen whereby they could change costs or pricing or more; bin location changes should occur as a transaction record outside of the inventory maintenance screen).

Aspetti positivi:

Sage100c was relatively intuitive to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Data integrity was an issue. Our VAR was excellent but even when they couldn't assist and I had to contact Sage direct for assistance, even they struggled to resolve the data issue (in one case it had to do with correcting average costs on an item held in multiple warehouses).

Ross
Owner (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

SAGE 100C - robust solution

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Stable, well-built product with good interface and functionality. Good 3rd party customer support. Recent better pricing.

Aspetti positivi:

Complete end to end ERP solution with robust modules scaled for massive implementations - now fairly priced for smaller companies without the loss of functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a full featured product that is clearly designed for large organizations with dozens of users. In a small company it is a bit burdensome as there are no quick transactions or shortcuts. The Crystal reporting suite is also full function - but it takes a true Crystal expert to easily create reports. There is no ability to quickly create an ad hoc report, and unless Crystal is your second language, it often takes too long to build a report for a single use.

Mary
Office Manager (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to teach new employees

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The payroll program works very well with our time clock program. The AP and AR modules are easy to navigate.

Aspetti positivi:

Our program is very customized to our specific needs. We have several different price levels based on customer pricing and species pricing (for which type of lumber is used). It is very easy to teach new employees the proper procedures with this software.

Aspetti negativi:

For some reason, the program shuts down on its own. I've been told it's "because the user is clicking too often, which then confuses the software so it shuts down."

Jim
Property Manager ()
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Simple to use, yet an accurate accounting tool

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We are a mid size property management company located on the Northshore of Massachusetts. Our condominium client list is a composition of business and residential complexes. The Sage product gives us the flexibility to manage the day to day account activity, along with the accountability and flexibility to oversee the billing aspects which occur as a result of the various service request we receive daily. Our staff consist of management professions, account and billing personnel. Everyone in our organization has exposure to the Sage product even our administrative staff, who are often required to utilize the Sage product to verify client billing and invoices. It is a simple yet effective accounting and administrative product that works well for a company of our size.

Aspetti positivi:

Effective, yet simple to understand and utilize

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't have the fancy looking categories. It's just plain and simple

Victoria
Accounting Manager (USA)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Good, could be better

Commenti: N/A

Aspetti positivi:

Themes capability is cool. Should be more available.

Aspetti negativi:

Job Cost lack of features. A/P not intuitive, e.g. voiding checks.

Brenda
Controller (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti

Sage 100Cloud

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Sage is a good product with an excellent support staff.

Aspetti positivi:

The product walks you through most of the modules with ease. It allows me to give ownership to the departments that work their modules and monitor their progress. Thankful for Sage University, bundling the training so that individuals get a better feel of what their use of Sage effects within the whole organization.

Aspetti negativi:

The number of redundant stops in updating. The lack of ability to reopen completed items like sales orders and work orders. The inability to utilize recurring invoicing through AR, as it does not have the capability of tying out the ship to address with sales tax.

Brett
IT Director (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

10+ Years of Sage in a mid-size manufacturing / distro environment

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Sage has worked well for us for almost 10 years however as the company grows we find that we are "outgrowing" Sage and it can't keep up with our workload.

Aspetti positivi:

Sage is old and the core functionality is solid. It "just works" for most smaller companies

Aspetti negativi:

Sage really isn't intended for large / complicated environments. Once you've gone above 50 simultaneous users and add third party integrations for taxing, credit cards, warehouse management, etc... you'll notice lag in the system regardless of the hardware resources assigned to it.

Nicole
Accounting Manager (Canada)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

LOVE Sage 50!

- User Friendly - Easy To Use - Simple To Understand

Aspetti negativi:

- N/A ..... I literally love everything!

Denise
Billing & Finance Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

Why I like Sage

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to get the information that I need when I need it. Reports are easy to read and understand. It is very easy to maneuver around.

Aspetti negativi:

Before we upgraded to a newer version I liked the way my reports printed off. Some of the reports went to landscape and some stayed portrait. With it doing that some of my reports are more pages.

Kathy
Consultant (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Director of Finance

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Master programmers and software support is available across the US. If you don't like your support group, you can easily hire another. No need to convert software solutions.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easily customizable at install AND it is reliable. The software updates are rarely a problem; no need to wait for other users to test and work out the bugs found in some software updates.

Aspetti negativi:

Module pricing is a little more costly than other software, but then again how much is data integrity worth? I like to sleep at night, so it's a good investment.