Valutazioni medie

4,1 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,2 /5

Informazioni su Betterworks

Betterworks® fornisce Continuous Performance Management® per aiutare i dipendenti a fissare facilmente gli obiettivi e fornire feedback continui.

Ulteriori informazioni su Betterworks

Stai visualizzando 16 recensioni

Matt "griff" K.
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/10/2019

"Goal Tracking and Alignment"

Commenti: We attempted to implement this kind of process in another software that was not purpose built for tracking goals. This software is definitely an investment for an organization that wants to see true alignment and progress.

Vantaggi: This allows for a comprehensive top to bottom alignment of organizational goals. You can track everyones progress, pending they update it appropriately.

Inconvenienti: Not always the most intuitive to use and training is required. When goals go past due you cannot delete them if they had become irrelevant, you have to go in and edit them heavily.

• Data della recensione: 8/10/2019
Marketing Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2019

"A positive influence"

Vantaggi: - Good promoter of a transparency culture - I like the ability to see the objectives of senior directors and how the rest of the companies objectives are aligned to these.
- The ability to request peer feedback from within the app is very useful - and especially the ability for managers to see.

Inconvenienti: - There's no functionality to review previous checkins, other than manually clicking into each one. I have weekly checkins with my direct reports and find our checkin notes useful for quarterly performance evaluations - if I could see all of them on one screen or be able to search into them, this would be a big improvement

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2019
Nicole M.
HRBP
Dispositivi medici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/4/2021

"Performance Management with Ease"

Commenti: The customer support is OUTSTANDING.

Vantaggi: I enjoy working this is software the system is easy to understand.

Inconvenienti: I would to see additional functions available with reporting and with the 9 box.

• Data della recensione: 20/4/2021
Business Analyst
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2021

"Good Bones, Needs Help with Execution and Support"

Commenti: Betterworks has increased transparency and has helped facilitate goal setting across the firm. Our executive team likes the level of detail that they can see the entire organization from. Calibration has been helpful for our talent management.

Vantaggi: The ability to see how objectives all align together gives a great overview of the org and how each objective fits into the broader picture. Conversations can be used to run some useful cycles. The philosophy of transparency is a positive. Overall theyve got a good platform but it is not polished and they need to think through some design choices more extensively.

Inconvenienti: Pretty buggy, poor user UI communication, poor technical support. We had pointed out to our support and sent videos of reproducible errors in core functions of the system (pressing save would not save, these kinds of things) and it takes them 6 months of us pushing them for anything to be done. The UI leaves the user guessing on the details in a lot of places or simply does things but doesnt notify the user that it is doing those things. In general support tickets seems to get passed up to the technical team which then acts a black hole from which no support ever emerges again.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2021
Site Reliability Architect
Biotecnologie, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 16/1/2018

"The best tool I've seen for managing OKRs"

Vantaggi: Provides exceptional visibility into the OKRs of large organizations, making it easy to align on strategies with other sibling orgs within the greater org.

Inconvenienti: UI can be non-intuitive sometimes. Lack of consistency between different UI views, leads to user confusion. Some more walk-thru wizards would help.

• Data della recensione: 16/1/2018
Melissa V.
Office Assistant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2018

"We just implemented Betterworks to track Performance Management for our entire company."

Commenti: The ability to track my goals and see how I am growing within my company. This is also helpful to me because I am a young professional and by tracking my goals through betterworks it allows me to quantify my skills so I can list them on my resume.

Vantaggi: We just started using Betterworks to track our companies performance management. The thing I like most about Betterworks is the layout that allows me to organize my goals in a comprehensive manner. It also has different methods in which I can track my progress in completing a goal whether that is in a percentage basis, units, or dollar basis. In addition, I can set a goal and then change the due dates of the OKR's so I don't have to complete the whole thing at once.

Inconvenienti: I wish I could see an organization chart of the entire company and its goals not just my team's org. chart and our goals. I wish there was a better way to link my better works goals with other applications I use. For example, with my Project Management goal, I want to ensure my deliverables are on time but there isn't a good link with ASANA my project management app so I have to track my accuracy manually which is difficult.

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2018
Marta V.
Vice President, Human Resources
Commercio all'ingrosso, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2020

"Easy to customize your Employee Engagement Surveys"

Commenti: The process was easy to set up. Easy to use. Downloading/Analyzing the results is easy.

Vantaggi: Customization is one of the best features of Hyphen (Betterworks). I love that there is an expansive library of questions (open ended, rating, etc.), but also have the functionality to create your own questions needed by organizations.

Inconvenienti: We would really like more benchmark data where we can compare our results by industry, FTE size, revenue size, etc.

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2020
Edward C.
YouTube Marketing manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2019

"Great structure to a tedious process"

Commenti: Great way to schedule check ins and see global visibility of goals for company transparency. Brings uniformity to management process and gives team members a literally platform to discuss concerns on a regular basis.

Vantaggi: Company organisation chart is absolutely brilliant with clear lines and separation, perfect for on boarding new starters.

Inconvenienti: Not sure if this is just my admins but week starting on Sunday, why?? And the ability to align objectives depends on implementation from others.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2019
Margaret D.
Controller
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2021

"Betterworks"

Commenti: We have a new People Ops team that is going to compare it against some other options and decide what to do going forward

Vantaggi: Easy to deploy. Single sign on. Administration is very simple

Inconvenienti: I have no control over reporting. The analytics are nonsense.

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2021
Matt "griff" K.
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv
Automazione industriale, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/1/2019

"Working towards common goals"

Commenti: We are aligning business goals from the top down and down to the top. Previously we tried to use another software, Podio, to achieve this. We spent a ton of money and time on Podio to adapt it when we should have used this software in the first place.

Vantaggi: This is an app that allows an organization to create goals from the C-level to the associate level. It lets you align the short-term and long-term goals to what is needed for the person or organization. It is well thought out and intuitive to use.

Inconvenienti: Not much that I have not liked so far, it is easy to use and you can navigate without training.

• Data della recensione: 9/1/2019
Kevin C.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/4/2019

"Awesome tool to keep teams on track!"

Commenti: Overall, Betterworks is a great tool an entire company can get behind and stay organized within. It helps keep track of high-level company efforts to ensure we remain aligned. I'd recommend this tool to anyone who is thinking about utilizing the OKR model.

Vantaggi: Finally, a user-friendly tool that enables teams to track progress on milestones using the OKR model. Some of the great features include:
- Tiered goals
- Assigned goals
- Milestones within goals
- Goal tracking and analytic-based reporting
- Robust on- boarding system

Inconvenienti: There is a (very) slight learning curve to immediately get started.

• Data della recensione: 30/4/2019
Liza W.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/9/2019

"Not the right tool for our organization"

Commenti: I think we approached Betterworks as an organization with a great idea of aligning more across teams, and working together toward organizational priorities. In practice, however, it has been a bit of a flop despite our team's best efforts to implement. It felt like people were setting OKRs more out of necessity than actual usefulness, and the conversations were just a formality. People resented having to use the tool for goal setting and planning, when we already use Asana. Ultimately, it just felt like another piece of technology that we had been assigned to use rather than a tool that was actually useful. If you are considering getting Betterworks, I would encourage you to think hard about whether the tool is uniquely solving a challenge and developing a strong adoption plan. Without buy in from users, the tool loses its efficacy and impact.

Vantaggi: Betterworks has a simple interface and is pretty user friendly. Through going through the exercise of coordinated goal setting as a team, it has helped us align and communicate more.

Inconvenienti: For my team, it didn't feel like a necessary software product. We felt we didn't need an expensive tool just to set quarterly goals, which we had previously done ourselves just through using gsuite.

• Data della recensione: 3/9/2019
Senior Field Marketing Manager
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2018

"Well organized tool that's easy for all levels"

Commenti: An easy way to create new professional development goals for myself

Vantaggi: It was easy to get started as a beginner and I liked the very simple training and tips provided when I first logged in. I also love the fact that it gives you a range of view options (including list, chart and dashboard) to fit your individual preferences. It's a nice streamlined user interface that includes just the right amount of clicks to find what you're looking for. I also like the export feature.

Inconvenienti: It took me a few times to get the hang of moving items after I first created them. It takes some effort to reorganize something for a 2nd or 3rd time.

• Data della recensione: 18/1/2018
Dan G.
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2017

"Probably a good option for large enterprises"

Commenti: It's pricey, so a large company might be a better candidate. We used it for a couple of years, but it was difficult to get everyone at the firm to adopt. The frequency of updates and changes to the look and feel of the interface added to the challenge. For a larger company with a big HR group, this could be a great solution.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2017
Nandini K.
Development Officer
  • Data della recensione: 17/11/2017

"Great goal tracking app"

Vantaggi: I really like the integration that we can do for a software - like jira salesforce and google sheets to track our goals.

Inconvenienti: Load time. Response time could be better for sure. I many a time see an empty screen. But I really like it.

• Data della recensione: 17/11/2017
Rachel B.
Admin
  • Data della recensione: 24/7/2018

"good portal for multiple functionalities and teams, versatile and easily adaptable, accessibility +"

Vantaggi: intuitive, easy to personalize, can be utilized for any goal, good customer service, reliable and open

Inconvenienti: not compatible with most other software systems, complicated to set up and maintain, expensive investment

• Data della recensione: 24/7/2018