Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Spendesk

Spendesk è un software intelligente per la gestione della spesa aziendale, con una piattaforma multifunzione per ottimizzare pagamenti, approvazioni e creazione di report.

Ulteriori informazioni su Spendesk

Aspetti positivi:

Easy management of subscribtions. Virtual credit-cards for purchases.

Aspetti negativi:

There's really little to dislike. It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

Valutazioni di Spendesk

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Spendesk ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 215 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Spendesk?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (215)

Tom
Tom
Head of IT/Software Engineer (USA)
Giochi d'azzardo e casinò, 201-500 dipendenti

Expense control.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It enables you to track in real time the expenses incurred through multiple corporate cards that are required for many of our employees' day-to-day operations.
Excellent tool for ensuring that the internal budget is followed without deviation.

Aspetti positivi:

Allows you to create personalized physical and virtual cards in order to avoid borrowing cards and losing control over responsible spending. If you contact support before purchasing, it will provide you with a personalized demo. It appeals to me because it has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes tracking card usage simple.

Aspetti negativi:

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Jack
Systems Manager (UK)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Let down by slow customer service and some limited acceptance.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Spendesk helped us get on top of our paperwork and was a stepping stone to a more robust and complete system.

Aspetti positivi:

First introduction to this form of payment software and dramatically reduced the time we spent chasing receipts and reconciling payments.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service was slow to respond and often unhelpful. Some major vendors did not accept Spendesk cards as payment.

Gatuko
Accounting Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

A Great Spend Management Solution For Business

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It comes with amazing travel management features It makes spend management and accounting easy It is helpful when it comes to payment processing

Aspetti negativi:

It is all a business needs for spend management as well as accounting and no dislikes.

Sara
Operations Specialist (Spagna)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Is useful, if youare only operating in Europe

3,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Basically, is a good tool and gets the main purpose. but when you need more specifications and needs, you need to find other more complete. Then, the report at the end of the month needed to be modified because the import process to Netsuite was very touhg and the final statement very complicated to accomodate to Netsuite.

Aspetti positivi:

The user experience was very correct. you could manage your tool very easy, and modify your accounting settings quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

We were working with EUR and USD but we needed the GBP coverage. The multi currency was not very good covered, and we changed to other product. The reporting was not very good.

Christopher
Head of Finance (Germania)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Sucess Story

Aspetti positivi:

100% control over all teams and their spendings Easy to use via app or directly on the platform Streamlining of Cash-out Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

4 anni fa

Thank you Christopher for your great review!

Jordi
CFO (Spagna)
Media online, 201-500 dipendenti

Everything undercontrol

Aspetti positivi:

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

5 anni fa

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Bethany
Bethany
CTO & Machine Learning Solutions Architect (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Significantly improves budget management.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Spendesk allows for real-time expense tracking and quicker approvals.
It is a platform that has enabled us to optimize line item and budget execution.
It aids in the management of travel expenses.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows you to automate processes and optimize your spending through an intuitive and simple interface. I like it because it allows me to better control the employees in my area and issue cards whenever they are required in the currency that they require.

Aspetti negativi:

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Demian
Demian
IT Director - Artificial Intelligence (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Monitoring and control of expenses.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: pendesk is a very effective expense control platform, which has allowed us to avoid budget disasters in our area and to keep a record of corporate card transactions that allows us to identify inappropriate expenses.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to track expenses in real time. It gives us the ability to issue virtual cards to make payments and receive reimbursements. It makes it easy to pay for subscriptions.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I dislike about Spendesk.

Freya
Commercial Manager (Francia)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

So easy to submit payment requests & get virtual credit cards

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The platform is super easy to navigate and use. It's intuitive to make a supplier payment request and track its status. Once I've paid, the system sends reminders to upload receipts. I like the fact you can drag + drop files into requests. We use virtual credit cards to for credit card purchases, too. The mobile app is super helpful for the same uses, too.

Aspetti negativi:

If I want to submit an expense claim with several different receipts, I have to upload them one-by-one rather than drag + drop all into one request. The mobile app also does not support multi-receipt expense claims, they have to be individual requests.

S. Andrew
CSS (Francia)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Virtual card for emergencies

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: 199% satisfied definitely recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

Use it mainly when I need to use a virtual card for an emergency for my customers great interface never has any trouble with it

Aspetti negativi:

Not much to not like. It’s working the way it should

Sandro
CEO (Belgio)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers.
We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit...
Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit. I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

Aspetti positivi:

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

Aspetti negativi:

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

8 anni fa

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

Anne Caroline
Head of Finance (Francia)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!!
Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring

Aspetti negativi:

Could be cheaper purple color ;-)

5 anni fa

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Fabien
CEO Myriad Connect (Francia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Awesome to simplify expenses

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to create/use/approve virtual cards for online expenses

Aspetti negativi:

It would be amazing if it could be combined with a forex solution, à la Revolut

4 anni fa

Thank you Fabien for your great review! We're glad to count Myriad Group as one of our customers and simplify your company expenses.

Thomas
Head of Finance (Germania)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great help in everyday work

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

5 anni fa

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti

Amazing software!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: With Spendesk we are able to speed up the organization process of our business trips.
Everything is way faster with Spendesk!

Aspetti positivi:

It's extremely easy to use, no time to waste. Spendesk can help a company to increase its effectiveness.

Aspetti negativi:

Be able to do different payments with a temporary Virtual Credit Card.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your great review!

sanhita
sanhita
doctor (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, Lavoratore autonomo

easy clean neat software

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

it has a very easy and simple user interface. With this software, we track all our expenses, bills, reimbursement, cash spends, dealer invoice, purchase order etc. The best thing is it can be assessed over the app/ through a phone

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when we upload bills autofill doesn't work. But after a time one tends to get a hang of it as to what type of bill need to be manually filled .

Ioana
Marketing Communications Lead (Belgio)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

What an improvement

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

user-friendly with the possibility of uploading receipts via the mobile app automated top up request process integration with slack for real-time notifications

Aspetti negativi:

no improvement points to be made at this stage

Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Managing marketing spend for different clients in a matter of seconds

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Finally a tool to manage marketing spends from one single place. Creating virtual cards is easy and fast. Attach them to the desired 3rd party tool and you can start tracking the spendings.

Aspetti positivi:

Before Spendesk all of our client's marketing spend was with our own corporate card. Making it hard to track and match each transaction to the according client. With Spendesk this is being done automatically so we can easily print the transaction history per client. All those costs can be calculated to the client so this is fault-prove.

Aspetti negativi:

Spendesk doens't work with credit, so you have to be sure to add enough funds to the account. This isn't a big problem, but with lots of marketing spend this has to be done frequently.

Alena
office manager (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Spendesk using review

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We pay almost each day with Spendesk our invoices, purchases etc. It is really easy to use, it provide a hight level of security for our purchases. Very reactive support team is always here to resolve, explain the issues and questions. Really very good experience of using Spendesk!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it allows us to do secure purchases without fear to loose our money.

Aspetti negativi:

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

5 anni fa

Thank you Alena for taking the time to make this great review!

Alexis
Head of Cluster (Belgio)
Organizzazione eventi, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Heroes Belgium Review

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that a physical card becomes useless and that I can delegate payments and bookings to team members whilst keeping the control over the costs

Aspetti negativi:

The few times the generated card doesn’t work

5 anni fa

Thank you for your nice review Alexis. Sorry to here that you are facing issues with your card generator. Your account manager will get back to you shortly!

Catherine
Office Manager (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Drivy - Catherine La Branche-Chabo

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Use both online card and plastic card. Both are very useful to me. It allows me to stop using the usual Business MasterCard.

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to use, save us a lot of time, hurray for the copy-paste option! Just really convenient to clic on a button when I've reached the limit of spending.

5 anni fa

Thank you Catherine for spending time on giving us this great review!

Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

5 stars

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Expenses I do have while I´m traveling due to work.

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly and organization, all information in the same place.

Aspetti negativi:

The software, none till now, the card to pay cant be used in some places. Overall, good experience.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your nice review!

Laure
Laure
Marketing and Communications (Francia)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Such an easy way to handle my expenses at work

Aspetti positivi:

I love how quickly I understood the product. I didn't even need to be onboarded: everything felt very intuitive, very early on. Whenever I need to make a business expense, I don't even have to think about it twice, Spendesk makes it a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

There's really little to dislike! It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

5 anni fa

Thank you so much Laure for your great review !

Philip
Partnership Manager EU (Germania)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent Product!

Aspetti positivi:

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses. The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

5 anni fa

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

Suzanne
Business Developer (Belgio)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Very easy to use!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's super user-friendly and efficient :)

Aspetti positivi:

I travel a lot for work and love that I can use the app at any moment and upload directly my invoices to the app, very user-friendly

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the app takes a bit to load the images, but it usually solves with a few minutes

5 anni fa

Thank you Suzanne for your great review. We're happy to help you spending while on-the-go!