Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su JustCall

La soluzione di telefonia di JustCall è valutata con un ottimo punteggio per le PMI e considerata affidabile da oltre 6.000 clienti. Consente di effettuare e ricevere chiamate telefoniche ed SMS da qualsiasi dispositivo.

Ulteriori informazioni su JustCall

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, plenty of features, Setup was very straight forward.

Aspetti negativi:

At some point there were interruptions due to the network. Also sometimes cut the voice due to the connection.

Valutazioni di JustCall

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

JustCall ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 189 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato JustCall?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (189)

Director (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fast implementation, great support team

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Aspetti positivi:

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager (USA)
Semiconduttori, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy-to-use tool for placing calls from any location.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: JustCall is a popular business phone system because of the extensive collection of functions it provides. The platform's user-friendliness, effectiveness in managing calls, capacity to integrate with other business tools, and quality of service have all been lauded. Some customers have complained about bugs and expensive plans, however this is not the case for everyone and may be attributable to different needs and usage patterns. In general, it would appear that JustCall is an effective and trustworthy company phone system.

Aspetti positivi:

It's convenient that JustCall lets us drop voicemails when we call and automates the majority of our text messages thanks to the platform's capabilities. In my day-to-day activities, I have been able to shave off a significant amount of time thanks to it.

Aspetti negativi:

For unknown reasons, some numbers may be blocked from dialing through JustCall. I have to manually dial the number when this occurs, but thankfully it does so infrequently.

anno scorso

Hi Suzi, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Joanne
Scheduling Manger (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy To Use For High Volumes

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Quick customer support, easy to use and the integrations works well that we use it with.

Aspetti negativi:

When creating a new message to a client it is not as easy as other platforms to see the message history. It is less efficient for us in this regard.

mese scorso

Thanks for the detailed review, Joanne! We're glad JustCall is handling your high call volumes with ease. Our fast support team and user-friendly interface are definitely what we strive for. We appreciate you highlighting the seamless integrations with your existing platforms. We understand your point about the message history review process. Our product team is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience, and your feedback is valuable. We'll be sure to keep you updated on any improvements in this area. Thanks for switching to JustCall, and we're happy to have you on board! Cheers!

ana
owner (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

overall ok, but should be better

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: well its going ok, but sholud be better, for example our phone calls doesnt have the recording option and we are trying to contact them a week for that and no response, also the app in the phone the time and dates are wrong , and never update to the right time or right date, i think for the price i am paying should be worth work everyhting and the should contact us fast for the solution

Aspetti positivi:

just because its easy to understand how to use, its simple

Aspetti negativi:

no recording calls for me and dates and time no updated, showing up wrong

3 settimane fa

Hi Ana, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you had to go through this experience. Our support team is notified and they will definitely get back to you with a solution soon. Thanks for your patience.

Lance
CEO (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

GREAT VOIP

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall great product for the cost. For the most part wouldn't change anything.

Aspetti positivi:

Love the fact that the transfering and inside calling works great. However we have had a few issues with transferring calls.

Aspetti negativi:

transferring calls feature sometimes does not work. The time it takes to assign a call is too consuming be easier if could block assign.

2 mesi fa

Thanks for the review, Lance! We're happy JustCall's overall value and internal calling features are a hit, and appreciate you highlighting the seamless transfers. We're glad you made the switch from Dialpad and appreciate your trust in JustCall! Have a great day, Cheers!

Kyra
Customer Success (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

A Versatile Service

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Aspetti positivi:

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Aspetti negativi:

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

2 anni fa

Hi Kyra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Justcall features and the HubSpot integration. Regarding the issues, Please mail us at [email protected] and we will be there to help you throughout.

tom
Director (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Pricing structures no longer align with my business use, customer support has gone downhill

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I have been using them since December 2017, then suddenly changed their pricing plan structures. They automatically placed me on a plan that is 271% higher cost than I had been on and think that that is acceptable and aligned to "market standards" to do this without my consent when they have a plan more closely matching the previous price I was paying. Thats a goodbye from me for 6 years as a loyal customer

Aspetti positivi:

I was never a high user of the platform but it worked as required including features such as hours of operation and ease to add additional numbers

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing structures don't work for my business use anymore and the customer support has significantly gotten worse to a point it is not viable to rely on them for my business anymore

3 settimane fa

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Tom. We sincerely regret that you feel this way. Regarding the pricing plan, we have been actively communicating the changes to our pricing structure since its introduction in August 2023. Notifications were sent via email well in advance of the migration, ensuring that all customers had ample opportunity to select the plan that best suits their needs. Please know that you still have the flexibility to adjust your plan according to your requirements. We are also diligently addressing the concerns related to customer support and are committed to improving your experience with us.

Mike
Immobili commerciali, Lavoratore autonomo

Nickles and Dimes

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Meh. Switched to SMRTPhone which, for my purposes, is much more integrated and user friendly. It is far more cost effective that Just Call. Sadly, the product was OK, but they really need to come up with other options for Solopreneurs. Say, a charge for ala cart integrations.

Aspetti positivi:

The system and phone app work well. Call quality was good.

Aspetti negativi:

Advertises that it integrates with various CRMs. That is only true at the second level of service which requires two users. As an individual user that was a waste of money, but I tried it until I found that to get FULL integration with my CRM (Podio), I had to upgrade once more to the third level and pay for multiple users. I cancelled. Service was OK, though not sure they really kept close track or understood all my questions. The las person I spoke to before cancelling, tried to argue with me about what I experienced. That was pretty pathetic.

mese scorso

We are very sorry you had to go through these issues, Mike! Its definitely not the experience we hope to offer. Apologies! We're glad you found a solution that works well for you with SMRTPhone. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Terri
Grants Administrator and Trauma Programs Coordinator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

JustCall - Fantastic Organizational Communication Tool

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Our organization captures all phone communication through JustCall's integration with our CRM. The integration allows me to call or text contacts directly from the CRM without typing in a number. This is a true timesaver! Additionally, JustCall's reliability is impressive. Calls are clear and never dropped.

Aspetti negativi:

If JustCall could create, save, and share texting templates to send to contacts quickly, it would be near perfect!

mese scorso

Thanks a bunch, Terri for these amazing words. It truly made our day! Cheers!

Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

A good product, might not be perfect for everyone

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Was looking for a solution to allow us to reach towards customers from all over Europe. JustCall is a good solution but was missing on some functionalities that we were looking for.
Appreciated their attempts at supporting us and how helpful and nice the team was. Good company, can see them helping other succeed!

Aspetti positivi:

I liked how straighforward and easy to set JustCall is.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that depending on company needs, their offering might be lacking and some more flexibility would make their product better.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the features you felt were missing. We are working towards improving our product, and your feedback will help us with that.

Jay
COO (USA)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Aspetti negativi:

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Micah
Owner (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

2,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Aspetti negativi:

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Kathleen
COO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good function with great customer service

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

Aspetti negativi:

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

2 anni fa

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Gus
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Aspetti negativi:

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Jennifer
Sales Development Manager (UK)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Working with the folks at JustCall has been really positive. Their customer care team are extremely responsive and you don't find yourself hanging around on chats - they get back to you really quickly. I also like how positive the experience has been working their product team. We had a integration we wanted to another sales tool we were using and their team went out of their way to see if there was a work around and built out a solution over the weekend.

Aspetti positivi:

JustCall is easy to make calls with. You have the choice of the dialler on your browser, app or via a desk phone. It also works out from a number what the dialling code should be which when you have alot of calls to make is great for speed and ease of use. The voicemail drop is a nice feature - not the most intuitive feature to use and took a bit of reading to get set up but works nicely.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the layouts and functionality feel a bit clunky and hard to read. There have been some improvements recently but feels a bit old fashioned. I really struggle getting the data I need from the analytics page it would be better to have a stronger managed package to CRMS to be able to read that data straight in those systems

James
Studio Administrator (Filippine)
Artigianato, 11-50 dipendenti

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

6 mesi fa

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested. We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future. Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Managing Partner (Canada)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Unauthorised charging and short refunds. Locked out of account with credits bought and paid for.

1,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: A nightmare! I lost weeks of time and thousands in generally predictable income. I wish I would have got hands on earlier. The thousands spent without first hand dealing with them. I wish I did it years ago. I am excited to cut costs and work with a company that does not allow there staff to act like this.

Aspetti positivi:

for the 4 times I got to use it the mass text. And even though I never got a chance to use it the AI bot sounds interesting but. Other then that I liked looking for a new company that will respect all levels of business not just what it looks like at face value.

Aspetti negativi:

CUSTOMER SERVICE! Rude and condescending. repackaged standard offers as ways of trying to fit a categoric failure. I felt like I was being pitched by cons. and the con was horrible at cons.

Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

2 anni fa

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Dillon
Sales Lead (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

You get what you pay for

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Very poor. I really don't like to give harsh reviews, but the amount of challenges we've had from JustCall and the minimal support (i.e. "you're using headphones with a plug in, try to use wireless headphones.") has led to a lot of frustration for the team, which impacts our numbers at the end of the month/quarter. Mindset plays a huge role in selling, and JustCall has been a pretty big headache.

Aspetti positivi:

Our CFO liked it for the price and the functions of it. It integrates with Hubspot, easy to use text message platform, and the ability to listen in on calls.

Aspetti negativi:

The overall sound quality is very poor. Our sales team has had multiple complaints from customers that they cannot hear them, which directly affects our ability to come across as professional and, at the end of the day, sell to our clients.

Jill
Program Success Manager (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Errors/glitches make JustCall difficult to use

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Frustrating. If a couple things were fixed it would be easy to use and really helpful in my day to day work. But right now, I have to use work arounds that take time. I asked JustCall support about the audio problems and the Hubspot intregration/Chrome Extension and they told me that it was my computer. I literally got a new computer and am still experiencing these issues.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to call and text my students directly from a JustCall number means I am not using my personal phone number. Calls and texts usually go through fine and the call quality is fine.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration with Hubspot does not work. Instead of being able to open the dialer directly with my students number already pre-populated. I have to open the Justcall dashboard, then open the dialer, then find my students number, and copy paste it into the dialer. Also if I have the dialer open, it will mess up the audio or a Zoom call or other video I am playing (Youtube for example.)

Jd
Owner (Messico)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Not the Service You are Looking for

1,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Was excited to do a free trial and integrate with Pipedrive. They have a integration built in the marketplace of pipedrive and felt like it was going to be a great solution for our communication needs

Aspetti negativi:

Support is terrible. Once you sign up for say a free trial, You have to verify email.....ok, Then you get 3 questions to answer via email. Answered those. Then the account needs to be reviewed by them before you can access. I am actually still waiting. Asked questions on the web chat.....no response. Sent Emails to the support email listed several times.....no response. So an absolute waste of my time. We are not talking hours, we are talking days. So with that said, I am still on a trial I cannot access. Also you cannot use Gmail or icloud email addresses when signing up. Absolutely absurd

anno scorso

Hi JD, I regret that you had to wait for your Account verification. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you. This isn't the quality of service we aim to provide. I believe there should have been a miscommunication we have no intention to keep you waiting and our support team ensures that no user/customer is left behind. Please note that I've escalated the issue with available details to our Senior Customer Support Manager, but I would require your email as we have no details to look into. We're looking to resolve this issue to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Sonja
Customer Support Lead (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 51-200 dipendenti

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: In my position, I am using JustCall to broadcast texts, send out individual text and answer/make phone calls. I would like for there to be more compatibility with other software so I am not needing to make CSV files every time I schedule a bulk text out. Overall, JustCall really helps connect with our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how many things you can do on justcall. The range of options is great within one software platform.

Aspetti negativi:

It is SO glitchy. I have issues with incoming/outgoing calls all the time. I use the app on my phone and also on the computer, but either way customers tell me I sound spotty on the phone (noise goes in and out) when I am connected to wifi. I have to disconnect from my wifi and use my data in order for the calls to sound clear (no matter what wifi I am connected to). If you have more than one tab of JustCall open on your computer.... good luck to you.

2 anni fa

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience Sonja! Please reach out to [email protected] and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible.

Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

3,0 6 anni fa

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Aspetti negativi:

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

6 anni fa

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of the internet router. Regarding Android app, just yesterday we went live with our updated Android app which is lighter & faster than before. Hope you gave that a try. We have 24/7 customer support. Still if you found something missing in our support - I'm really sorry for that. Please feel free to write directly to me at gaurav[at]justcall.io to share your experience so that I can take necessary actions to make sure no one faces any issues with our customer support. Best, Gaurav S. CEO, JustCall

Katherine
Sales Representative (USA)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It’s the “devil you know”

3,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Mixed bag for sure. I don’t think I would recommend moving to JustCall if someone had other choices. It was fine when we started as a sales team, but with volume and growth, we do feel like our needs outpace JC’s ability to offer consistent service.

Aspetti positivi:

Due to familiarity, the sales team I work in is able to quickly utilize JustCall for daily calls and SMS communication with inbound leads. The saved SMS templates are very helpful and easy to update once you know how.

Aspetti negativi:

The spotty nature of the call quality. We never know how well JC will be working on any day and there have been times where the sales team was pushing towards a quota goal and instead of feeling a sense of energy and momentum, JC was lagging, finicky, and interrupted our flow and sense of progress towards greater goals.

Internet, 11-50 dipendenti

Meh

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Aspetti negativi:

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

5 anni fa

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far. Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into? We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior. May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves. If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list. Best, Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall