Informazioni su Kustomer

Le amicizie con i clienti nascono con Kustomer. Una piattaforma di nuova generazione per la gestione, il servizio e l'assistenza dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Kustomer

Valutazioni di Kustomer

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Kustomer ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 30 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (30)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Kustomer?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Head Of Customer Experience (USA)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very happy Kustomer! (HA get it?)

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: when leaving desk.com, we shopped zendesk and freshdesk in addition to kustomer. we chose kustomer and have never looked back. it's been integral to getting not only CX but multiple operations teams into a single environment where we can collaborate.

Aspetti positivi:

the concept can't be beat - aggregating multiple customer touchpoints into a timeline really gives you an immediate sense of that user. not only can you quickly glance at context clues (like purchases, NPS surveys, and support cases) but with the right integrations, you already know WHICH customer is calling as within a second of answering the call. this makes it easy for your agents to already dive into the issue and pitch solutions without having to ask for name, confirmation number, etc. all the basics are there too like user profile with easy edits, merging, moving, forwarding, notes, macros, etc. since we got in early we've seen a lot of exciting features and changes with kustomer over the last year. autopilot steers tickets right to your agents so they don't go cherry picking through searches. making new searches is crazy easy and you can set specific team-based or user-based permissions for them. @mentions available for internal notes on cases. there's an internal knowledge base they recently released which seems awesome, though we've yet to utilize it. CSM and customer support are pretty great too.

Aspetti negativi:

there's a lot they still aspire to - they're a young company who just secured another round of funding and with any luck they'll hire a lot of developers. we've been a somewhat demanding client but the truth is that you need robust reporting to understand your CX/CS teams and hold them accountable. they out-of-the-box reports that kustomer offers are "good" but leave a lot to be desired. you can export custom CSVs to find what you need but it's not always possible to find what you need at all, and only one person can export at a time per environment. additionally, while the concept of open API and full access for users to write scripts and worfklows for their environments is wonderful in theory, the documentation provided for workflows is weak. if you don't know javascript, you'll struggle to write your own workflows.

Risposta di Kustomer

3 anni fa

Hi Meagan, happy to read about your experience with Kustomer! Having long-term happy customers like yourself makes us super proud :)

Emily H.
Communication Operations Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Intuitive, Easily Customizable, Kustomer has been a great solution for our company.

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

With Kustomer, personalization and customization is incredibly easy. Overnight we were able to set up chatbots, FAQ pages, contact forms, and other features we had been relying on our engineering team to create for us with our previous CRM platform. The team loves how tickets are centered around the customer so we have a full picture every time we need to help someone.

Aspetti negativi:

Filters for new searches can be a bit tricky to set up to ensure that you're not missing any customer communications. Reporting can also be a bit tricky to set up as there are a lot of parameters to filter through.

Elmedina B.
LMT (Macedonia del Nord)
Fonte della recensione

Good experience, with options to improve

3 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Helpful for the company - Raised the communication throughout the employees - A lot of issues were fixed by using it

Aspetti negativi:

- The included tags after some times or in some cases immediately disappear - The mention option will be good to be as a separate option - Sometimes the 'My open conversation' disappear from the system - My manager can see the conversation that I have, but I can not see them even that I have the option to be seen by me

CTO (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Highly Configurable Customer Chat Tool

4 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it's a great tool for our customer support and in-app chat use case. They are generally responsive to
issues that we have with the tool. Their SDKs leave a bit to be desired though.

Aspetti positivi:

Kustomer is a great tool for customer support and chat interaction. We were previously using Intercom but felt left behind as they started to focus more on being an inbound sales tool. Kustomer allows is highly configurable in terms of features/functions and in its integration with outside tools.

Aspetti negativi:

The web interface has a bit of a learning curve as it's not the most intuitive UI. Additionally, their SDKs can be difficult to integrate due to poor documentation, unusual integration patterns. Their iOS SDK is written in Objective-C which is quite dated at this point.

Nicole C.
Director of Customer Success (USA)
Raccolta di fondi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Kustomer was a great move!

4 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I like the social media integrations, aircall integration, calendly integration. I can get everything in one place, which helps my CS team to be more efficient daily. The support we have received from the Kustomer team has been outstanding, and they are always available when we need them. The setup was thorough and complete.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can find my customer information all on one easy-to-read customer tab. I like the robust search function to see conversations that I need.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not used my knowledge base yet after already using the product for over five months. Customer service has been great in trying to find a solution for us, though.

Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Fit Stylist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

smooth, efficient, what more could you ask for?

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a great overall experience with Kustomer. It has helped us grow within our customer interactions and aid us with information to be of more assistance. I feel like this program is amazing for all contact center to utilize.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how this software merges all contacts with customers, all contact are within one pager per customer so you can see when they reach out, how many times and even incorporates our ratings for the interaction. We even have access to orders the customer has placed which has eliminated the need to have multiple tabs open. We have the ability to see ho much they have spent with us as well, it makes our job so much easier and gives us access to information more quickly. I also enjoy the different statuses that we can be in to let our managers know what we are doing and to track our efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like how sometimes near then end of my shift this program shuts down, and causes me to have a delay in my work day and even interacting with customers. I also don't like the generic names it gives people contacting us prior to them identifying themselves. An example of theses are (purple compass, green broom, silver basket) basically a color and an object to identify customers.This program also opens a new tab to be available to customers with amazon connect, this forces us to have another tab open causing our screens to be cluttered. I do not like how free trials of expanding text programs fo not work within this, you have to pay for the ability to use the specific program I am referring to, so then we had to find a less efficient program to assist with expanding our text. Also a grammar program we used doesn't link up with this either.

Utente Verificato
Post Wedding Specialist (Messico)
Fotografia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Highly customizable customer support experiences

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love it! I am experiencing Kustomer withdrawal now so thought I would hop on here to share my appreciation to this robust and helpful platform. I wish we hadn't transitioned away. I understand it had to do with costs.

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked best is how it adapted to our unique needs! The fact that we could see EVERY client interaction within their own timeline has saved me from making mistakes more times than I could count. You can also move tickets/emails between timelines, so it's easy to keep everything organized. When working on a team where more than a single agent works simultaneously in the same email box, Kustomer shows you exactly who is handling what, which is also a huge time saver. No more constant back and forth with your team to fiure out who is doing what! We recently transitioned away from this solution and I couldn't miss it more.

Aspetti negativi:

There's a bit of a learning curve when you are first setting it up and using it, but that's true with most of the similar softwares. Forwarding emails is also a bit counter-intuitive but I understand they have it in their radar to fix this.

Aleksandar M.
Data Analyst (Macedonia del Nord)

Great CRM Software

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use Kustomer as the main tool for tracking our workflow, and customer relations, as it has a great ticketing system. As a company with lots of teams, it helps us a lot with our day to day work.

Aspetti positivi:

There are lots of CRMs out there, but one of the things that separate Kustomer out of the bunch is its internal conversation system. It helps us connecting business to the customer as well as employee to employee with its powerful ticketing system. The communications with the customers are integrated and tracking of the product and workflow is so easy.

Aspetti negativi:

It has a steep learning curve, at first glance, it is very confusing to the new employees. Also, Kustomer needs to improve on its reporting tools and options, it is very annoying having to enter the date every time you change something in the report.

Dave W.
Dave W.
Founder and CEO at Priority Bicycles (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Fast, and factual customer support!

Aspetti positivi:

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Representative (Macedonia del Nord)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Efficient problem solving tool

Aspetti positivi:

I work in an app which helps local pizzerias drive more business. So whenever an issue comes up, it goes to my Kustomer account, it's perfectly accessible, problem solving tool which puts my everyday life at ease. You can even snooze the tickets and solve them another day!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes you might create a ticket by a mistake and you cannot delete it, that's the only thing that's bugging me.

Maija P.
Operations Associate (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Centralized Customer Interactions

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Kustomer has been helpful in allowing my company to gather all customer communications in one central location, allowing team members to easily access a customer's full correspondence history with a single search.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Kustomer creates a centralized database of customer communications. At a glance, I can see a full history of customer chats, emails and internal notes. I also like that I can easily assign tickets to other members or teams within my company and tag others in notes if I need help responding to a query or need to alert another team member to the communication. Filters and settings have relatively useful customization and reporting for communication statistics and customer satisfaction survey responses is also easily accessible.

Aspetti negativi:

I least like that some of the icons for different functions look similar, so if I'm looking quickly, I sometimes select the wrong action. For example, the icon to edit customer details looks similar enough to the icon for reassigning a ticket to another team member (both include the outline of a person's head) so at least a few times a week I accidentally select one instead of the other.

Armend P.
Digital Marketing (Macedonia del Nord)
Fonte della recensione

Helps you to resolve work related tasks

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Kustomer is one of the main tools of every company. You can keep track of your employees and all the information with the partners and customers. Overall it's a great product.

Aspetti positivi:

Kustomer is a great tool and software that every company should have. Before Kustomer we were using different softwares and admin but after we started to work in Kustomer we realized how much efficient and easy Kustomer was. This software is part of our daily job where we communicate with our colleagues and solve different tickets and issues. Kustomer allows you to send sms and emails to your partners and customers and keep track of all information in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

So far everything seems to be working fine maybe Kustomer should improve the dropdowns a little bit but so far everything is good.

Petar P.
Data Analyst (Macedonia del Nord)

Customer and Consumer Tracking

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a user that depletes the reporting resources to the max i sometimes find it hard to finish a request with only one report, meaning i would need to create 2-3 reports to present the final result.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how seamless is the maneuvering between the consumer tasks and the customer tasks. Since we are a consumer service company, we have customers that use our services and we serve also the customers of our customers. :) So having all that in one place is awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

Using the in app reporting tool can be a bit tricky. It doesn't give you all the freedom like you would have when you would be querying the data yourself. It lacks advanced filtering and grouping of reports.

Sean K.
Project Lead (Macedonia del Nord)

Kustomer with a K

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is a good solution for your ticketing needs, overall it meets my needs

Aspetti positivi:

I'm using Kustomer at my current job for 2+ years now and I can't complain. It offers a good solution if you are in search of a ticketing system, provides tracking and it can integrate with quite few products. It's fairly easy to learn for new users and offers good support service.

Aspetti negativi:

The layout can be confusing and sometimes I'm experiencing lag, but not other major issues worth mentioning

Michelle N.
Growth Specialist (Macedonia del Nord)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Ease of use

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: So far it`s been amazing. Kustomer is literally an all round player giving me options to deal with tasks and resolve issues for my clients while also having the option to communicate with them in a subtle and professional way. We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can`t be happier with it.

Aspetti positivi:

It literally answers any company`s needs by the level of customization available. It has a great ticketing system used for assigning tasks or tickets at each company level. The possibility of assigning tickets with different priorities is also one of the things that i love. It is a all in one tool for partner/client communication by text or email which is absolutely amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

Allie A.
Senior Sales Executive (Macedonia del Nord)
Fonte della recensione

Improving our customer service!

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Kustomer has helped build stronger customer relations

Aspetti positivi:

Kustomer has given our team much needed insight on our partners, and makes it easy to review and communicate. It has helped increase capacity, and increase resolutions!

Aspetti negativi:

The software took a little time to learn personally, but this is normal with any new software! It is still easy to learn and manage.

Sixto Q.
Account Manager (Honduras)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Kustomer - Customer Service Solution

5 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the user interface. It allows for all your team to collaborate and review your work and offer assistance.

Aspetti negativi:

I am finding really hard to manage the main dashboard when I am scrolling through my inbox. I would like for Kustomer to have an option for a more compact view for your conversations.

Luna B.
Growth Representative (Macedonia del Nord)
Fonte della recensione

Compact product. Highly recommended.

Aspetti positivi:

How organised it is. And how organised keeps the workflow. Amazing asset for big companies.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, dropdown categories tend to get confusing.

Mia M.
account manager (Macedonia del Nord)

Amazing!!

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the whole experience is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

It has awesome features and I cannot even tell how easy it is to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, everything works great, I love it

Hendrik M.
Product Lead (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good over all product, though it needs a little time in the oven

4 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The back-end customization is a breath of fresh air for any multi-faceted operation. There are so many options for customizations and integrations that help optimize processes for each piece of your workforce.

Aspetti negativi:

This is still a new company with some room for improvement in their features.

Rhett A.
Rhett A.
Operations Leader (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Amazing CRM tool aggregating all communications around the customer

Aspetti positivi:

Every communication from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Phone, email, SMS, FB messenger, email, all with great integrations!

Aspetti negativi:

Mobile version could be improved but I may be one of the few using it on the run. If there was a mobile app one day, it would be incredible!

Daisy B.
Phone Order Transmission Team Lead (Macedonia del Nord)

Very helpful platform

Aspetti positivi:

Having the possibility to enter internal and external notes. Being able to generate different reports as well as combining different types of conversations such as emails, texts etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.

member support (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great system

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Kusomer is very easy to use and worthwhile for ticketing and member support purposes

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to use! It allowed for integration with calling systems and is a great way of keeping tickets in a well organized way. You can organize by person and within the person group similar tickets. I also really like that they have a dark mode as it is easier on the eyes especially when you are staring at a screen all day

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult to track sales using Kustomer because it is more of a member support platform. They have not built out a sales platform yet

Rachelle S.
CSR (Filippine)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's an awesome app! User friendly and easy to use.

4 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to navigate around, very comprehensive, user friendly, helps us a lot especially with the templates.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it goes so slow especially when creating a new message and the new field doesn't pop- up right away.

Leah A.
Sales (Macedonia del Nord)
Fonte della recensione

Kustomer is great for work

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Its great for the business im in, i can keep tabs of what is going on with every specific shop

Aspetti positivi:

Its great to keep everything organized and send tickets to the correct teams

Aspetti negativi:

It logs out itself after a little while of not being active