Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su RB Control Systems

Soluzione software per la gestione aziendale

Ulteriori informazioni su RB Control Systems

Aspetti positivi:

Had originally signed up as the program would allow us to download our catalog to the system, and make is easier to quote.

Valutazioni di RB Control Systems

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

RB Control Systems ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 56 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato RB Control Systems?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (56)

Karri
Owner/President (USA)

AWESOME

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used RB since 2007 and absolutely love the software. It has helped in so many areas of our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory management between 3 locations and the ability to schedule service.

Aspetti negativi:

Inventory isn't always correct, but way better than the way we did before. RB is by no means perfect but it's as close to it that I have found and easy to use and train people on.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for the review, and kind words. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and do not intend to stop integrating with QuickBooks. In fact, we just integrated with QuickBooks Online available in RB SQL.

Johann
Owner/Operator (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Pool service software with all features necessary to run a company

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: What is really great is the very good support team which is always helpful and very knowledgeable.

Route Planning, Customer Data base, Accounts receivables

Aspetti negativi:

It is bit complicated to use and need a lot of time to understand all features. An intensive training at the beginning is necessary. The inventory part of the program is unpractical and should be easier to use. The graphic design of the program and its many functions should be made more modern with push buttons etc. The program is obviously made by by sophisticated software engineers. Further developing the product more with a user perspective and making functionalities easier to use would be helpful.

Kenneth
CEO (USA)

Semi Happy

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have been with them for a long time and they are good people. I just feel like in just a few aspects they are being left behind. I do not want to leave but I am going to have too.

The program is a whole package. Scheduling, Billing, POS

Aspetti negativi:

I wished it was on the cloud. I am constantly having issues with glitches. I come in and I cannot access RB. It takes hours sometimes to clear up the issues. Sometimes RB says its on there end and then sometimes they say its my server. 2 times in the last two months I was unable to print the schedules for my guys and we are completely shut down until it is straightened out. I have learned to print the schedules the night before just in case and that has saved me. I would like a more stream line set up than Mobile Live. Its very antiquated compared to other pool service software mobile apps. Always having connection issues. No before and after pictures with time stamps.

Jerrad
Manager (USA)
, Lavoratore autonomo

Awesome. Exceeded expectations.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I can bill customers out so much easier, inventory management is simple, I can focus more time on service calls and generating money rather than deal with a POS system that takes forever to get things done.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. I used another POS system last year and I had to switch to RB controls before my contract was up with the other system (I still have 1 year remaining on that contract). To simply say it, RB is just better in every way. One feature that is nice is the ability to attach photos to customers in their file. I attach liner drawings, safety cover drawings, etc to make it easy to reorder when the time comes around. What's nice is when you need help, RB is there to help you. I've had to call tech support numerous times asking for help. Instead of just fixing the problem for you, they take the time to show you how to fix it or make any adjustments you need and they aren't bothered to help. It's refreshing, the customer service is second to nobody.

Aspetti negativi:

That I didn't switch to RB controls sooner... seriously. I can't think of any cons off the top of my head.

Laura
Manager/ Accounting (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Outstanding Service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is wonderful. RB should be very proud and lucky to have employees like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], best customer service, very knowledgeable, friendly and patient.

Aspetti positivi:

The one thing I like most about this software is, it come with the most amazing, courteous, easy to understand customer support. I am new to the software and any questions I have are quickly and efficiently resolved and or explained. The software in it self has multiple features that are fairly easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

The inventory section of the software. Its not very user friendly and is messy making it confusing. Billing needs to have the option to do bank withdraw for the monthly billing payments.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

A non starter

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: No accountability with this company. They refused to provide a refund on a system we never used. They clearly do not stand behind there product or service, and would rather take money from a small company and move onto the next sucker.

Aspetti negativi:

Signed up right before covid. As a result of this it was hard to get any assistance in the step up process. This left out employee in tears most days. They system did not integrate with our existing systems in a way that it was originally portrayed. When I reached out to the sales man he would not connect with me by phone to discuss our issues, instead he would respond by email only. I was confident that they would go they extra mile to assist and resolve any issues. Unfortunately once they received payment, they no longer had any interest in communicating with us. I asked to cancel and be refunded the initial cost based on our experience and was basically told that my employees were liers.

JESSICA
Service Manager (USA)

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Everyone at RB is always very polite and helpful. Logan has an awesome, up-beat personality and is always a joy to talk with. Ashe is also very friendly and helpful! We always get the help we need quickly and if there is a problem that prevents an immediate solution, everyone communicates with us and keeps us informed on what is happening so that we're in the loop.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, fast and readily available support, functionality, constant upgrades and changes made to improve the efficiency of the program.

Aspetti negativi:

Limitations on changes that can be made in certain areas/reports/handouts.

Steven
Service Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great product for the pool industry.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using RB Control Systems for many years now and have really enjoyed our experience with it. This is a much more intuitive management software compared to the other alternatives available for pool companies. The Mobile Live feature that was recently released has helped us bring out service department into the modern age. The outstanding support staff has always been extremely knowledgeable and happy to help.

Very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Before Mobile Live was released I would say the inability to use this in the field but with the innovations happening I do not really have any complaints.

Stephanie
Retail Manager (USA)

Awesome customer service!!

Aspetti positivi:

Definitely makes your job a lot easier, keeping track of the records and sales is a huge plus. I would like to thank customer support who assisted me. I called to ask a question, he helped me. After hanging up he called me back and stated he found a easier way for me to do what i was trying to do. That is a huge plus, anytime we need assistance they are available.

Aspetti negativi:

RB does a lot of things, there is not any complaints on our end.

Victoria
Executive Assistant (Canada)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

RB Control Systems is the only software we use and we are extremely satisfied with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very fluid and easy to learn. It provides many functions for the different areas of a company (ie. inventory, scheduling, retail sales, accounts receivables, etc). It's easy to teach to new employees. Just like with any software, there has been a few glitches here and there, but it's always fixed within a reasonable timeframe with minimal interference to daily operations.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue we've ever really experienced with the program is with the revolving service - but it's more due to preference than an issue with the program itself.

Vincent
Owner (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not the best support for larger implementations

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We like the centralized database (although using access) so all of our inventory and customers are in a single database. It also supports remote desktop and Remote Web Apps implementation but requires each client to be set up individually due to the way they do the licensing.

Aspetti positivi:

Works well when it is operational. typically problem free. Has all of the features a pool store would need.

Aspetti negativi:

The pool company is 100% dependent on the vendor for support and/or moving this to a new PC/Server. RB Support dictates to the pool store on how the migrations will be performed and scheduled regardless of the pool stores preferences. We have a larger implementation with a chain of stores and our setup is a little more complex and they are not willing to allow us to run the new system in parallel for testing prior to cut-over. "All or none" policy.

5 anni fa

Good Afternoon Vincent, After reviewing our support tickets for the company you are preforming this work for, it appears that our techs did preform services not encompassed in our standard contract services. RB has set procedures and protocols for re-installations that we are unable change due to security measures enforced by the PCI Security Council. I apologize that your interaction with our tech team did not meet your standards.

Lance
President (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Poor design, support, and company behind it all

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This company expired software, that my client is now supposed to own, immediately at end of support for a client and refused to make that right even after they stated the software will never expire. The client paid over $8,000 to own the software and has nothing to show for it because they care nothing about doing what is right or keeping their word. Additionally, they constantly let licenses expire and they had to be contacted repeatedly to push the license expiry out manually. That is poor design. Lastly, their support response is awful in that voicemails would be left requesting a callback and we'd still have to call back a day or two later as no call was returned. This company has no professionalism, integrity, or reliable support. I would NOT recommend your software to a single client or anyone for that matter.

Aspetti positivi:

Honestly, it has a few good features but not anything you can't find in other software out there.

Aspetti negativi:

Software updates frequently did not go smoothly overnight and required running restore option to clear errors. Software used Access for database. Only after selling this as the only option did they mention they have a SQL server version. Suffers from constant data corruption. This software also relies on SMB file sharing to run the program which is extremely dated method for business applications and is fraught with errors.

Martina
CEO (Canada)

Reinstallation of RB

2,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The support service, the accessibility of obtaining help, at least when we need them, and usually the outcome is satisfactory

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to run periods for inventory reports. Namely AP and reports that have been corrupted and do not balance to each other. Journals that you cant get background detail for.

Donna
Business Manager (USA)

update to system

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

User Friendly, a lot to learn, but once you get pass this, its ideal for the Pool Industry

Aspetti negativi:

#1 complaint from day one, unlike Quickbooks, you can't go in and make a change in the description of a part in inventory or just delete it completely if you no longer purchase, use or don't want it there. You can put it in to a inactive file, but if that part has 3 or 4 descriptions, its very time consuming.

Donna
business manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Team support is fantastic, everyone is always very friendly and right on top of everything.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease and use of system. The ability to email to vendors. The ability to call tech support and get immediately response.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to delete duplication and/or change items in inventory. The ability to start and stop a sales order without having to void it first. The ability to delete duplication or adjust a customer's account in AR easier than it is without having to write it off without showing in QB. .

Julie
Office Manager (USA)

RB technical support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Every time I have had an issue they have been there for me to solve a problem. Like I said IT awesome.

Aspetti positivi:

the customer technical support is phenomenal! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me out of a serious problem.

Aspetti negativi:

We have the older version, sometimes sets don't make sense. Updated software I'm sure is top notch

3 anni fa

Thank you for the kind words pertaining to my technician/support staff. If you need anything at all, please let us know!

lindsay
office manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

custromer servie [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: loved my customer service rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Aspetti positivi:

i liked my customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...he was so nice and patient

Aspetti negativi:

would like an in person tutorial for more options for bill payetcc..

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for your kind review. If you would like any type of additional training, please let us know so we can get a time setup. We can cover any features you may not being taking advantage of, or something specific like payments!

Billy
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Up the Creek without a Paddle

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: What an eventful Winter, November 21, 2016, windows on my host computer decides shutdown and reinstall windows. So the fun begins! I didn't panic yet because I knew the system was backing itself up on the other computer up front. So , I called RB Tech support to help with the process of recovering the data for RB and resolve this matter quickly, but there is a problem. My computer stop backing up in June 2016. So, now what? It's ok because I had setup off line backup with another company just need to make a call and down load the data. All is good right? Wrong, the data was not be backed up for some reason not sure. Not only did we loose RB data but everything else as well, like Quick books. Now I am not sure what to do but, Logan to the rescue. He was pretty confident that I would be able to retrieve the data from the drive with the help of a data recovery service. After some research we found a company in New York that supposedly could recover the data. After 5 weeks got the data back but nothing was usable, what a pickle. So, just out of desperation I stop in a local computer repair store were the store owner said he would try but if the specialist couldn't then he probably could either. Two day later and we are in business he got the data back. The Fun begins Logan (RB Tech Support) started installing everything back to normal. Now we are up and running and RB is doing our off site backup. I must say Logan and the tech support team has been phenomenal during this troubling time and have went out of there way to provide me with the most professional and knowledgeable service available. THANKS RB TECH SUPPORT!

Christi
Owner (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing product for swimming pool companies

Commenti: Fantastic. Customer support is great too

Aspetti positivi:

It's geared for swimming pool service and retail companies, and since it is for the pool industry there are a lot of cool features! It helped our company get so much more organized with scheduling and payments, and the point of sale module is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things are finicky, and some of the things having to do with invoicing aren't 100% streamlined.

Stacey
Controller (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

We have been using RB for eleven years. It does everything we need and more!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is simple! Implementation, training, and ease of use are key in a retail environment where new staff are coming on every season. The software is complete! From POS to service scheduling, we can do it all in one platform without purchasing other programs (exception QB's).

Aspetti negativi:

I would prefer that more of the data is exportable. That the sales reporting would show YTD comparisons.

Heidi
Sales Floor Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Amazing! Only person who could fix our problem!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of use, easy to keep track of customers information & scheduling. There are so many benefits to using Rb Controls.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is so much easier! RB Controls is great, especially their customer service! If we ever have problems they are always fixed quickly and they take the time to explain what happened!

Aspetti negativi:

Calling in for support - you can be on hold for a long time. But it is always worth it when you get through!

Lorina
Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Overall very few issues with the program. Easy to use, user friendly.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Very functional. Allowed us to better streamline our retail and service systems and still communicate with our Quickbooks system on the back end.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Very functional for our retail and service needs. They listen to what clients want and update the program to meet our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not have a few functions we would like to see, but they are in process of adding them. There are occasional 'hiccups' but no major issues.

Amanda
Retail Store Manager (USA)

Help with Batch!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our reps helped us figure out a large issue and I can't thank them enough for working hard to resolve this issue!

Aspetti positivi:

RB is a really easy program to use once you learn! Ease of access makes for speedy transactions and happy customers

Aspetti negativi:

The glitches are what I like least about the software -- however I appreciate how quickly your developers and entire team are able to find the errors!

Rikki
Sales Associate (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This is a great program, everytime I need help they help and fix it!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Iv'e learned a lot of things i've never even known about.

Aspetti positivi:

If they don't answer and you leave a voicemail, they call back in less than 10 minutes. They always help me with problems that I cannot figure out my self, (plus im not good with computers)

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had any problems with the software so far. Some days RB will act a little slow but thats the only problem iv'e noticed my self.

AILEEN
Administration (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Helpful, patience, knowledgeable, quick response to problems

Commenti: alot

Aspetti positivi:

This is an easy data base that anyone with minimal accounting or computer skills can set up the information and do the daily work.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to see more perfection with the design of invoices, making sure that there is a uniform look for print size, font, also someone in RB needs to set up the customer address with out commas etc. for bulk mailing requirements