Informazioni su ClickUp

ClickUp è il futuro del lavoro: è un'unica app che le sostituisce tutte. ClickUp è un'app per la produttività del 2020 in rapida crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su ClickUp

Aspetti positivi:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

Valutazioni di ClickUp

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,3
Servizio clienti
4,6
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,7

Lo consiglieresti?

8,9/10

ClickUp ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.903 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ClickUp?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.903)

Riccardo B.
Riccardo B.
Web Developer (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Il miglior tool di Project Management mai usato!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Sono passato a ClikUp dopo aver provato diversi software simili ma questo è veramente il più completo e semplice in assoluto. Anche il prezzo è accessibilissimo.

Aspetti positivi:

ClickUp ha tutto integrato, ha la possibilità di visualizzare i progetti in lista o in Kanban, creando anche una kanban personalizzata e campi personalizzati (tipo prezzo). Inoltre è possibile isualizzare tutti i progetti contemporaneamente, cosa che in altri software non è possibile.

Aspetti negativi:

nel complesso mi piace molto tutto. Migliorerei il software inserendo il timer nativo e potendo gestire il tempo anche prima di aver creato una task. Inoltre sarebbe molto interessante se fosse implementata la gestione delle fatture e magari anche dei preventivi.

Alternative considerate: Teamwork e Asana

Perché scegliere ClickUp: Funzionalità e prezzo. Livello di personalizzazione molto interessante.

Software precedente: Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: Funzionalità e prezzo.

Simona D.
Consulente applicativo (Italia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

recensione Clickup

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: questo software consente di tenere sotto controllo la gestione dei progetti e seguire gli step del team di programmatori.

Aspetti positivi:

Ha una lista dei vari progetti personalizzabile, consente di visualizzarli in lista oppure a blocchi, è flessibile.

Aspetti negativi:

Non molto intuitiva la gestione delle autorizzazioni.

Denise W.
Denise W.
Marketing Specialist (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Aspetti positivi:

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Aspetti negativi:

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Operational Manager (Romania)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Feature rich, maybe too rich

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not. Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Aspetti negativi:

Two things over here: - we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working - customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Alternative considerate: Jira e Azure DevOps Services

Perché passare a ClickUp: We had previous experience with them; JIRA was a pretty solid choice, but it's pricing makes it rather expensive; devops - just no :)

Matthias T.
zaakvoerder (Belgio)
Studi legali, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

description not loading for a week now, support non existent

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

none

Aspetti negativi:

software rendered entirely useless a week ago since descriptions are not loading anymore. Support is non existent. I cannot run my business anymore. Please avoid this software, it is buggy as hell!

Risposta di ClickUp

mese scorso

Hey, Matthias! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise! It's frustrating when anything falls short of expectations. We want ClickUp to be your go-to productivity platform, so when we miss the mark, we want to make it right. A member of our Technical team has reached out to you to address your concerns via email. We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps. We are very grateful for feedback like yours. We are on it! Please feel free to continue to send any bugs you find our way so we can work to make sure they get squashed right away! Have an amazing and productive day!

Katie J.
CEO (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Love ClickUp

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Aspetti positivi:

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Alternative considerate: Trello, monday.com e Asana

Perché scegliere ClickUp: Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Software precedente: Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Game Developer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Useful software for managing projects and tasks

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It's a breeze to keep track of everything. All tasks may be monitored in a highly dynamic way. It is incredibly easy to distribute feature releases with non-technical employees in a highly effective manner. Many issues, such as tying PRs to tasks and monitoring their status, may be resolved by integrating GitHub with ClickUp.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how tasks are organized by status and how many columns are available for each work. Every day, I utilize ClickUp's time-tracking tool to estimate project completion dates, and I love how simple it is to organize tasks involving many different participants.

Aspetti negativi:

It took me a long time to figure out several problems with ClickUp. One improvement occurred to me after a few minutes of contemplation. A green dot appears on the profile of someone who isn't using ClickUp, making it appear as if they are online. Those who are utilizing may appear to be disconnected from the Internet at times.

Siokas G.
Siokas G.
Researcher (Grecia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

ClickUP is a tool that revolutionises project management

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I started using ClickUp the minute I learned about it and the expirience was amazing. I transfered all my projects to ClickUp in order to increase my productivity.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to integrate the different tools and apps from other companies to ClickUp in a way that increases productivity. Additionally, this helps adapt the dashboard to the needs of the team and the project, thus making it a useful and powerful tool. Also, the teams brings new ideas and services coniniously.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I found difficult to use is the automation features. It was difficult for me to underrstand it without trial and a preview was not available to help me understand its impact before appling it to the main pipeline of the project management.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Planner, Trello, Microsoft Project e Asana

Perché scegliere ClickUp: Everyone was supporting the impact a project management tool has on the efficiency and effectiveness, but I could not see that from the tools I was already using. Therefore, I was looking for a tool to suit my needs.

Software precedente: Trello e Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: I switched for two reasons. First, the dashboard of ClickUp was way friendlier and, second, the ease of integrating other apps to the main dashboard.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Game Programmer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

It's simple to use, has a nice UI, and makes it simple to collaborate

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We were able to get all of our teams on the same page by using ClickUp. I enjoy ClickUp because it offers an app that I can use on my mobile device to keep track of my activities.. You may add subtasks, a description, and a priority to each task. It's a really user-friendly UI. In addition, the images and colors used are tasteful. It makes tedious tasks more bearable.

Aspetti positivi:

Using ClickUp, many teams may collaborate on the same project/task from a single location. To have those in command and those who only need to be informed of what is going on without taking any tangible measures is wonderful. Team members don't meet in person, which might lead to misunderstandings about work procedures.

Aspetti negativi:

There's a learning curve because there are so many options and options for customization. Getting the hang of it and making full use of it might take some time. The functionality of several of the features has been reduced to a "minimum viable product," thus they still require improvement.

Yehanny O.
Yehanny O.
Fullstack Developer (Colombia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

A great tasking tool for every company

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about ClickUp in the first place is because is Free and in most cases you can manage your single or advanced projects, is also great if you have a work team using SCRUM methodology to manage your sprints and track all the activities related to your project, share information like images, documents, text, URLs, files with a drag & drop User Interface including an internal Chat and Comments section for everything. You can have it installed in your machine and work offline because is developed using as PWA and also there's a Clock that will helps you track the time for every task and that's great

Aspetti negativi:

In this case I'm not pointing any Cons because I like all the features in this Application and is a great tool to manage your Projects

Alec anton S.
Alec anton S.
Criminal Lawyer (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

An actual 10/10 one-size-fits all option! I'm really impressed.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: ClickUp provides a complex and comprehensive application that I have found to be far superior to every other software option. The sheer number of different features is impressive and all have been incorporated into a platform that seems very user intuitive, professional and secure. I didn't think it was possible to have a software option for everything, but ClickUp has changed the way I work. I create a ClickUp Space for every legal matter with ClickUp Tasks for every job needing completion. In addition, I have a ClickUp Document for all related legal strategies and for research notes. ClickUp really does save me at least 4 hours a week (their marketing claim) and has enabled me to provide the high level of service to clients that I work so hard to make happen.

Aspetti positivi:

ClickUp offers a comprehensive project management application that delivers all required features and functionality according to a competitive subscription plan whilst providing excellent client service. This application truly is a game changer.

Aspetti negativi:

There is really nothing I would change about ClickUp with the exception of the name, colours and marketing campaign that I feel takes away from the professional nature of the application.

Alternative considerate: Teamwork, Trello, TeamWave, Scoro e Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: The GUI of the platform is far superior to all other options. The price is reasonable and security options are great.

Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.
CTO (Brasile)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Best general use task board and wiki manager software

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I love the way all clickup is done in a way that multiple users collaborating on all tasks works very well.

Aspetti negativi:

Some bugs on sync between users, also having some performance degradations on south america servers. But on both bugs and performance I see Clickup team working on improvements weekly.

Angel R.
ELV Presales Engineer (Giordania)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Suitable for teams that need to ensure assignments are done on time.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: ClickUp encourages teamwork so that, in case of a difficulty, we can request a consultation without holding meetings or sending dozens of emails. We can monitor project operations with ClickUp. We can evaluate activity status and make decisions to solve difficulties.

Aspetti positivi:

ClickUp's simplicity, beautiful user panel, and convenience of use persuaded us to use it in our project management, especially for handling activities and projects that require rigorous follow-up and attention to detail. One of the best ClickUp strategies is customizing the project database so all team members can develop and edit workflow diagrams together. I enjoy that ClickUp provides us with superb project management tools and a lot of collaborative capabilities. With ClickUp, we can build a project board and start adding its activities, as ClickUp allows us to prepare realistic programs where all members may contribute by inputting tasks, dates, and their relationship to other activities and adding remarks. ClickUp offers multiple views of task schedules that we may manage. Each member will update tasks and notify the others. ClickUp's automation features dynamically change dates for following tasks based on project state and past activities. I like ClickUp's reports and Dashboard, which help us determine the project's status and any concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

As for the cons, I didn't test many because ClickUp is intuitive and easy-to-use and tackles many project management concerns quickly, including communication among team members, updating tasks, and extracting reports covering all project modifications. ClickUp can't follow large projects with multiple layers of WBS and thousands of activities, which is the sole downside. ClickUp is wonderful for small projects with few tasks.

Shaheer M.
Shaheer M.
Technical Writer (Pakistan)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Best Product in the World to Manage Tasks

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: If you're looking for a project management solution for your team, ClickUp is a great choice. This proprietary tool has a user-friendly interface, many integrations, and a powerful free version. While free versions of software often lack features, ClickUp supports most of the features found in paid versions, including task dependencies, file attachments, and email notifications. This makes it a versatile tool for teams of all sizes. The software allows you to set priorities and assign tasks to team members. You can create custom statuses for projects so that team members can see which tasks are higher priority. You can even set your own timeframe for reviewing work and assigning tasks. A common approval process can improve communication, clear roadblocks, and improve responsiveness. It also allows you to assign tasks directly from comments, thereby reducing miscommunication.

Aspetti positivi:

The ClickUp interface is divided into three main sections: Project Management, Task Management, and Time Tracking. Each of these sections allows users to manage projects by adding start and end dates, individual tasks, and subtasks. Once an individual adds a task, they can assign it to team members. In addition to assigning tasks, users can also add clients or partners for each project. Once a project has been assigned, the users can estimate its time-to-complete. The integration between ClickUp and Giphy is a powerful and intuitive feature. The two apps are easy to use and can help streamline complicated workspaces and busy schedules. Google Calendar and ClickUp can be easily synchronized with one another. Users no longer have to manually schedule meetings and can block time for more important work. The ClickUp Chrome extension makes it easier to complete tasks without logging in to separate programs. This allows for better teamwork and increased productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

Besides having a robust notification system, ClickUp has some limitations. Though the app has a wide range of features, some of them are not available. The company's ethos is to increase by 1% every single day, and that extends to the product itself. For this reason, it adds new features and improvements right away, even if they aren't perfect. This mantra is also reflected in ClickUp's notification system.

Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

ClickUp has several functionalities and is easy to use

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: The management team uses ClickUp to keep track of activities and projects on a bi-weekly basis. It's been a great tool for keeping track of tasks in general. Unfortunately, the product isn't working effectively for our group since we haven't utilized it regularly enough to get everyone on board in understanding the system.

Aspetti positivi:

My work group's productivity has skyrocketed since I began using this program. As a result, we're able to streamline the management of many initiatives. Having certain templates makes them extremely simple, keeping all the files in one place, making it easier to coordinate with the project members, and helping to finish it in an expected time and with great security.

Aspetti negativi:

In turns out that keeping track of items correctly necessitates meticulous tagging and categorization of each and every item. Some members of our staff have been unable to meet this new standard.

Marcos M.
Marcos M.
Partner (Portogallo)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

It saved our Business and will save yours.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It's way too flexible and I can do whatever me and me team want. We were trying to find a Simple Tool. We just wanted to write tasks and don't forget about it. We wanted to get them done. But with our daily basis jobs, sometimes you forget things. And clickup saved us. We tried asana and trello, but somehow, didn't fit our workflow and we were missing deadlines and forgetting tasks. It's perfect for small businesses. For sure, I'll keep clickup in my business for long time.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the simplicity for creating, organizing and schedule tasks. For our team, the sprints views were the best. Also, the ability to display the same tasks in different personalized views, even for each member was the best. We don't always look at the same, and this was a game changer. Similar software like asana or trello or event Project, failed to achieve and understand this: "We want to see the same data, but with our very own eyes".

Aspetti negativi:

I don't see it have cons. But I would like more flexibility in the list view filters for dates. For example having ANDs & ORs for several dates conditions (yes i'm a developer).

Alternative considerate: Trello, Asana, Google Sheets e Microsoft Excel

Perché scegliere ClickUp: Clickup has the chameleon ability. It can change the views, but the info is the same. We can have lists, boards, gantt, sprints, etc. without having to create the tasks again. And we love that. Also is super easy to use. We didn't need any special training.

Software precedente: Trello e Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: Because of the price and the ease of use. Also, the free plan is really a free plan. You can use almost all features.

Paddy R.
Owner (UK)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Aspetti positivi:

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Aspetti negativi:

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Alternative considerate: Freedcamp, Trello, monday.com e Asana

Perché scegliere ClickUp: Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a ClickUp: Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.

Utente Verificato
The Best Way To Manage Your Projects: A Comprehensive Review Of ClickUp. (Nigeria)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

The Ultimate Guide To ClickUp: Everything You Need To Know About This Powerful Task Management Tool

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with ClickUp has been positive. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it a great choice for both individual and team use. Additionally, the features are robust and customizable, which allows users to tailor the platform to their specific needs. Customer support has been responsive and helpful whenever I've needed assistance, which is also a plus.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a lot of things to love about ClickUp. Here are some of our favorite features: 1. The ability to customize your workflows to match your specific needs. No other project management tool offers this level of flexibility. 2. The intuitive and easy-to-use interface. ClickUp is simple enough for beginners, but also has plenty of features for more advanced users. 3. The wide range of integrations with other tools. This makes ClickUp the perfect solution for any business or individual who wants to manage their projects in one place. 4. The great

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things I didn't care for about ClickUp. The first was that it was difficult to get an overview of all my tasks in one glance. With so many features and customization options, it was hard to quickly scan my task list and see what needed to be done. Another thing I didn't like about ClickUp was that the interface could be a bit overwhelming and confusing at first. It took some time to get used to all the different icons and functions.

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Sales and Marketing Automation Expert (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

ClickUp Genuine Review

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I am managing my Team, Projects, New Clients, New Business Ideas, Tracking Time taken per tasks and improving the Productivity, Scaling the Team.

Aspetti positivi:

Things which I like about ClickUp are:- 1) There is no alternative of ClickUp with respect to Features and Pricing. 2) TimeTracking ( which is a paid feature in other softwares like:- Asana, is freely available) 3) We can Hide Projects from other teammates ( even if we are on the free version of it) 4) The FREE Version of ClickUp is beating the Paid Version of so many other similar softwares. 5) Direct integration with the 3-rd Party tools wothout the use of Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Flow, Integrately, Pabble Connect etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing is missing in ClickUp but continuous evalutaion and development for making it even more better is always needed. ClickUp is one of it's kind in the market now adays.

Megan M.
Director Of Operations (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Helps us bring multiple teams together for client projects

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Our company primarily uses this product to coordinate our digital strategy, sales, and design teams to execute campaigns for our digital advertising clients. The ease of assigning tasks and updating the team members working on those projects has helped us to eliminate a lot of email clutter and unnecessary meetings. Employees can see live updates from others, be tagged in comments, and see upcoming deadlines without having to interrupt the workflow of another person. There is also a mobile version that some of our team uses. Tasks are searchable which is a huge plus for us as we offer a lot of different products to our clients.

Aspetti negativi:

We are happy with ClickUp. We have a rep that reaches out to see if we need assistance and honestly have no complains at the moment.

Alternative considerate: Slack e Asana

Perché scegliere ClickUp: More user friendly

Software precedente: Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: More user friendly. Design was better suited to our workflow.

Philip E.
Philip E.
CEO (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

A Great Tool for Team Task Management

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I use ClickUp to manage my web design client projects and tasks. It works well for me and my team to be able to create tasks based on slack messages, emails, and through our integrated website comments tool.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can create tasks and assign to my team, and each team member can track time on each specific task.

Aspetti negativi:

I probably only use about 5% of what ClickUp can do. There is SO MUCH inside the software...can be overwhelming to someone who is trying to figure it out for the first time. It's easy enough to get started, but takes time to become a power user.

Alternative considerate: Asana

Perché passare a ClickUp: It was cheaper, and did more.

Risposta di ClickUp

2 settimane fa

Hey, Philip! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Arun sarathy P.
Arun sarathy P.
Content Creator (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Changes the way we organize our lives!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Life changing tool. Brings back the much needed perspective on high priority tasks. Helps in keeping track of what we accomplished, spent more time during a given year. Cannot live without!

Aspetti positivi:

The go-to task management that I have been using since I strongly searched for the BEST tool to solve all my project tracking / idea tracking / inexpensive tool needs. Clickup was a great find, and I was immediately hooked. After having using it for more than 1.5 years I'm still in love with it and use it many times daily to keep track of my entire life - personal work, office work, my hobbies, daily chores, video planning. This gives a complete insight into what I need to do. Pros: + use it to organize every task in your life with dedicated lists. + use natural language to enter date, time. + break-down tasks into subtasks and still track them all. + create custom statuses to match your different lists' needs + dark mode! + create and track unlimited tasks even in their free tier. + web app, mobile app, desktop app - any OS! + much more....

Aspetti negativi:

Cons: not much but one thing stands out. The custom fields feature. I would love if they provided a way to not to just use these fields up and exhaust (in their free tier). If I am deleting a custom field, it should let me create another one. Instead, they make me live with unwanted custom fields (which I no longer would need) and also use up the custom fields limit. That's a bummer.

Risposta di ClickUp

4 settimane fa

Hey, Arun! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to have you here from Google Keep, Evernote, and Notion! We're so happy that you decided to give our awesome Free Forever Plan a try! Our Free Forever Plan is and will remain just that, free forever! We are proud to provide an industry-leading amount of items to be created within all of our plans, and we will never limit you to the number of tasks you create. You can create unlimited tasks without any restrictions. Workspaces on the Free Forever Plan have limited uses of certain features. 'Uses' mean that you can create and edit a certain number of times before losing access to that feature. You can learn more about what is included with each of our plans here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/1048368-clickup-plans! Have an amazing and productive day!

Patrick G.
CEO (Italia)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Aspetti positivi:

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things. I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Aspetti negativi:

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

Risposta di ClickUp

3 settimane fa

Hey, Patrick! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact! Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts! Have an amazing and productive day!

Suman S.
Suman S.
Virtual Assistant (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Offce and Product Management Tool

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: There are lots of advantages to using ClickUp. Other apps don't allow us to set the status of specific tasks, such as whether a project is in development mode, testing mode, completed, or closed, for example. In addition to prioritising our tasks, we can track our progress and set reminders in this app. Thanks to ClickUp and the wonderful team out there.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using ClickUp for over a year now and have found plenty of features to be really useful when working on a project. The best part about this tool is that I can automate tasks, which saves me a significant amount of time. It gives users the ability to report bugs right away, allowing developers to make adjustments as needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Aside from the overwhelming number of features in ClickUp, one thing I disliked about this app is its performance on mobile devices due to the complexity of the app's design. When using it on a mobile phone, it displays a number of issues that lead to a bad user experience. It's much too hard to understand and lacks any features.

Risposta di ClickUp

2 mesi fa

Hey, Suman! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Automation feature of ClickUp! If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! We also suggest signing up for ClickUp Unviersity. You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Thanks for giving our mobile app a try! Our mobile app was released with a limited set of core features to get them into your hands faster! Eventually, the new app will have near-feature parity with our web app, but with all the dynamic features we've built for ClickUp, it will take time. We appreciate your patience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Barak A.
Barak A.
CEO & Owner (Thailandia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great team, great intentions, lots of potential, yet unintentional complex

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: In my opinion Clickup has lots of potential. The software has a great developers and support team, that really do seem to care about the product and the users. For over 3 years I tried to make it work for us as an All-In solution for our business management (small services agency). Twice during that time I was a paying user, and twice I downgraded my subscription. It's not easy for me to write these words, because I do love the team behind it, and appreciate their efforts, but I gotta keep it honest. The software seems to try to be everything for everyone, offer endless features to solve every problem in the online space, and by that making it unintentionally complex. We switched to Clickup from Asana, and always found ourselves going back to the simplicity of Asana (which isn't perfect as well). When we did tried to use ClickUp we encountered bugs and laggish interface, errors that were sometimes really disruptive (such as changes you make don't save to the DB), and my team couldn't get used to the interface - it was just too cluttered, messy, and too difficult to find your tasks and understand what you need to do. The first part - tech issues - to my best understanding improved a lot. Still, the second part is still not quite there. I recommend clients to use Clickup as a Company Wiki software, due to it's free price tier and easy setup. That's about it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the Docs view which is perfect for a simple company Wiki. I recommend it to many of my client. I also like the support team which is super responsive and helpful. The software seems to be improving all the time. Hoping to become a paying customer again.

Aspetti negativi:

Oh boy... The software was quite buggy for a long time. This seems to improve, but you never know. Besides that I don't like the over complexity of it. When you only want to easily manage your tasks, the interface seems to be cluttered and all over the place. Too many small buttons/links/elements floating around, distracting you. The whole thing needs to be redesigned with a more clean/minimal/focused layout in mind. Still think the software has good use cases, and we do use it, but for task/project management it's not 100% there yet.

Risposta di ClickUp

2 mesi fa

Hey, Barak! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience! We depend on feedback from users like you to continue to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Doc view! We have a few suggestions to make your experience with ClickUp better! First, we recommend trying a different layout to see if that works better for you! Next, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! I understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on! We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps. Have an amazing and productive day!