Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

  • Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su ClickUp

ClickUp è il futuro del lavoro: è un'unica app che le sostituisce tutte. ClickUp è un'app per la produttività del 2020 in rapida crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su ClickUp

Stai visualizzando 2.281 recensioni

Marco D.
Marco D.
Project Manager
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    7/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 10/4/2021

"Seggerimenti sul prodotto"

Commenti: positiva, acquisteremo licenza in ufficio per gestione progetti

Vantaggi: semplice e ben integrato con slack, intuitivo e comodo per gestire i task degli sviluppatori

Inconvenienti: il costo è un pò eccessivo rispetto ad altri presenti sul mercato
il setup e gestione delle autorizzazioni nel team si può migliorare

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 10/4/2021
Riccardo B.
Riccardo B.
Web Developer
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020

"Il miglior tool di Project Management mai usato!"

Commenti: Sono passato a ClikUp dopo aver provato diversi software simili ma questo è veramente il più completo e semplice in assoluto. Anche il prezzo è accessibilissimo.

Vantaggi: ClickUp ha tutto integrato, ha la possibilità di visualizzare i progetti in lista o in Kanban, creando anche una kanban personalizzata e campi personalizzati (tipo prezzo). Inoltre è possibile isualizzare tutti i progetti contemporaneamente, cosa che in altri software non è possibile.

Inconvenienti: nel complesso mi piace molto tutto. Migliorerei il software inserendo il timer nativo e potendo gestire il tempo anche prima di aver creato una task. Inoltre sarebbe molto interessante se fosse implementata la gestione delle fatture e magari anche dei preventivi.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020
Simona D.
Consulente applicativo
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2021

"recensione Clickup"

Commenti: questo software consente di tenere sotto controllo la gestione dei progetti e seguire gli step del team di programmatori.

Vantaggi: Ha una lista dei vari progetti personalizzabile, consente di visualizzarli in lista oppure a blocchi, è flessibile.

Inconvenienti: Non molto intuitiva la gestione delle autorizzazioni.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2021
David B.
David B.
Director
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2021

"Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't"

Commenti: We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Vantaggi: Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Inconvenienti: At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2021
Valerie R.
Freelance writer and editor
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2021

"Can't run my business without it. I recommend to everyone"

Commenti: The lifeblood of my business. There's no way I could do what I do without it. Because of Click Up, I'll be able to escape cubicle nation soon!

Vantaggi: So customizable. No matter what system you're used to, Click Up has a view for it, whether it's docs, lists, tables, kaban (looking at you, Trello lovers!) gannet, calendar, or timeline, all in the same package with no extra plug-ins or add ons. The automations are the true magic. It's like a to-do list that makes itself for you!

Inconvenienti: I get mixed up with the different roles. I keep adding people and getting charged. The customer service is awesome and always helps me, but I wish the charts detailing the abilities and costs with different roles was easier to decipher so I'd stop making mistakes. I wish it would give you a warning pop up before adding another seat when you'll be charged additional.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 13/9/2021

Hey Valerie!

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I am so glad that our integrations make it so much easier to get everything done in one place.

We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the pricing module on our doc website. We do have an amazing FAQ that details what is and is not charged within ClickUp here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/articles/2280598-billing-faq

If you need anything, please feel free to reach out here or at [email protected]

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2021
Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Consigliato
    6/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Commenti: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Vantaggi: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Inconvenienti: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2019
Utente Verificato
Founder
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2021

"Great task and project management software"

Commenti: Overall, I love ClickUp and would recommend it to anyone looking to easily manage their tasks and projects.

Vantaggi: ClickUp is incredibly versatile. My teams use it for managing their departments' repeatable tasks. Having automations set up saves us a lot of time so we do not have to recreate everything from scratch every time we want to make a new task that we've done before on a regular, recurring basis. For example, if you are using ClickUp for client project management, and you have daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to do for that client - ClickUp's automation features let you easily create the tasks with all of their relevant details and data, and make them repeatable.

Inconvenienti: The automations are not 100% perfect. There are some things they are missing- for example, letting you add 'relationships' to items in the automation creation process. Also, sometimes there are glitches where multiple items are created when they shouldn't be. Also - the goals / OKRs are pretty limited.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 17/8/2021

Hey There!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! We are so happy you are enjoying using automations to save you time and reach maximum productivity.

We really appreciate your feedback regarding wanting relationships as a trigger for automations and for a more developed Goals feature.

We have an awesome feedback board on canny and I invite you to add yourself as a voter on our feedback boards. This way, our team can see what changes are desired.

Thank you!

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2021
Andrés j G.
Andrés j G.
Director
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 25/8/2021

"Probably the best project management tool in the market"

Commenti: I love this software and the vision of the company. This software is amazing, and I just hope in the future you're not bought by some giant company, which would probably change all the wonderful things you've done so far.

Vantaggi: To start, the free tier is absolutely amazing, and they keep adding new stuff for free. When I started, my learning curve was minimum and, in a few hours, I had all my projects set up. It is such a complete and functional tool, and I have no complains. And the paid option will be nice for some added features and is not expensive at all.

Inconvenienti: When I started using ClickUp, my only complaint was that the free tier didn't have Gant charts. However, some months ago they added this option for free. So, my thanks to the ClickUp teams for all this gifts.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 25/8/2021
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2021

"A solid tool to manage all your projects"

Commenti: Definitely a great tool for small businesses to manage their collaborators and internal projects.

Vantaggi: The software is very powerful and has all the features I was looking for (but didn't find) in other tools like asana. It has automation and a lot of abilities to represent your projects with different kanban boards. Different from other software that looked pretty complex, it was very easy to set things up and customize them. They also offer a lot of training materials.

Inconvenienti: The software can be glitchy sometimes and I'd love if they spend some more time ironing out bugs before adding more features.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2021
Alfredo J.
Alfredo J.
Founder & Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/8/2021

"Highly versatile project management platform, and more."

Commenti: This is definitely a step up from my use of trello. Using the provided templates I was able to have a more whole view of my web development and online marketing projects with some very cool widgets. I understand this is only scratching the surface of what the platform can offer. In my use case I could easily share the task lists with my clients for them to follow-up, and I know they will be able to collaborate in the future. This is a very well established company with an excellent product, very accessible even with their free tier.

Vantaggi: Even on their free tiers you will get most features and be able to collaborate with a small sized team, and many clients. The templates provided show the many ways in which Clickup can be used for all kinds of projects and businesses. It is very easy to share your boards with clients for followup. Pricing is very accessible if your team grows.

Inconvenienti: The learning curve can be steep if you want to take advantage of certain features, but it is worth it, and the templates help a lot. My main gripe is since I like to separate workspaces for different clients, and there is no centralized way to check and all your projects if you separate them like so. I believe you can at least check your own assigned tasks through different workspaces.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/8/2021
Shaunak P.
Shaunak P.
Frontend Software Engineer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    9/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 20/8/2021

"Best option for your project management needs"

Commenti: This is best option for project management needs, it helps in proper management of task with functionality to comment , mark dependency, make checklist, attach links and docs and much more and this makes it super easy to manage the flow

Vantaggi: Clickup is very efficient in managing the workflow of projects, it also keeps project documents at place to be viewed in team. It consist of sprint wise flow management which is very helpful in agile models. And It also gives best insights of task in form of all kinds of graph

Inconvenienti: No such cons, but mobile app is not given functionality to manage timers, In case you miss to start/ stop timer, only web based interface can be used for it.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 20/8/2021
Lakshmi R.
Lakshmi R.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 11/8/2021

"stashed out other tools just like that with clickup"

Commenti: Overall, it is just love, love, and love only for ClickUp. All the things that I could do with the tool, all the while I save my time.

Vantaggi: I don't use 101 other tools anymore and this is a boon I say. Without ClickUp I had difficulty in collaboration, task management, project workflow all at different tools. but now I don't open 101 tools in my chrome. I simply downloaded the ClickUp pc version and installed it, only to bid goodbye to all the other apps. I am so happy I chose ClickUp because it saves me at least an hour every day in juggling between apps and tools!

Inconvenienti: I hate the fact that I couldn't understand the terminologies and what they meant in ClickUp. Although there is onboarding when you are new to the tool, still I had troubles in setting up. Guess that could be an area of improvement.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 11/8/2021
John G.
John G.
SEO Specialist & Full Stack Developer
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 26/5/2021

"Need Customizations? ClickUp Has Everything You Wished For"

Commenti: Overall, I am very pleased with ClickUp. This app solved all my issues with limitations I came across with other PM tools. I highly recommend it for anyone that needs full customization options.

Vantaggi: I really love the limitless customizations. I know it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I always ran into limitations in other project management apps. There was always something I wish I could change or do and just couldn't. ClickUp lets you mold the app and bend it any which way to fit your needs. This is very helpful because not every business/project is the same. I also love the automation features. I upgraded to the Business plan so I could have 10,000/m and it works out great.

Inconvenienti: I got excited when I realized I could eliminate my time tracking tool and just use the built-in ClickUp tracker. Everything went well until I needed to export a report for my client. There weren't any export options other than an Excel sheet with no styling. Now I need to make my own. Kind of a pain!

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 26/5/2021
Arlène V.
Wellness Consultant
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    9/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2021

"Does ClickUp really replace them all?"

Vantaggi: ClickUp brands itself as 'the one app to replace them all'... and I have to say that the platform comes really close to becoming that one online hub one would need to manage projects. There's so much you can do with ClickUp, my favourite features are: – the overall design of its dashboard (on both the web, mobile and computer apps) – the fact that I can track time, as well as goals related to specific projects and tasks – the ability to send and receive emails straight from ClickUp – the fact that I can record my screen like I would in Loom – the automation of tasks and steps – the multitude of views I can use to look at projects and tasks The list is too long for me to write fully here on Capterra but I'm just going to say that ClickUp has been the best, most feature-rich project management tool I have ever used.

Inconvenienti: Having plenty of features is great but it can also be a challenge from a user experience point of view. It can be relatively easy to feel overwhelmed by everything ClickUp brings to the table, which isn't a good thing when looking at different project management tool options trying to find the best one for you. Also, to say that the Chat feature enables you to replace Slack is an overstatement because it isn't as robust as the one you can find in Slack or similar team communication apps. It's nice that's possible to communicate with others through the ClickUp Chat feature – as well as through integrations with Zoom and the likes – but there's still work to do before it gets to the level of Slack.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 14/9/2021

Hey, Arlene!

Thank you so much for your review. It is good to know that our Clip feature is making it easier to share screen recordings and important information with your team.

We really appreciate your feedback regarding the Chat feature. I have found a feedback request for a new and updated chat feature and would love for you to vote and comment on it here: https://clickup.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/global-slack-like-chat?boards=feature-requests&search=chat

We are always here if you need anything and are so happy to have you as part of the ClickUp family.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2021
Mamdouh M.
Teaching Assistant
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    9/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 4/9/2021

"High-precision automation with multiple tools"

Commenti: It is an easy, simple and inexpensive program compared to other programs and makes it easy to perform many of the multiple and repetitive tasks

Vantaggi: At first I used Asana, but after I used ClickUp, I had many advantages, including:
1- When I was doing recurring tasks for a client, whether it was daily, weekly, or monthly, he would help me quickly set up the client’s business and tasks.
2- The program has a high degree of automation that I did not find in many other programs such as Asana, Notezilla, Wrike.
3- When I installed it it was helping me not to use a lot of tools which saved me a lot of time.
4- It also helped me keep track of tasks between many different categories and teams because it helps manage everything at once.
5- This program provides free services up to 85% the actual cost of the program

Inconvenienti: Some of the few drawbacks of this program are:
1- Although the degree of automation is high and excellent, but it does not reach 100%, yes there is nothing perfect, but we trust you with a high degree that you reach the highest ideal degree, which is 100%, for example, you facilitate the process of creating the elements and tools that I suffered a lot during I do the tasks because of their complexity.
2- It is preferable to add other export options besides Excel, as well as unifying the dashboard to facilitate importing and merging data from multiple other sources, and providing design and export options with the need for high-precision automation and multiple tools.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 4/9/2021
Nadav L.
CEO
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2021

"Many features and tools, all in one place"

Commenti: I tried many similar tools and I've decided to stick to ClickUp because it's easy to use, has many features and they have a great, very responsive support team.

Vantaggi: It lets me manage almost everything in one place. I use it for different use cases and it works great with some initial configuration.

Inconvenienti: I think the dashboard module could be much better.
Let me import and integrate data from other sources, need more design options, including basic ones like titles.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 19/8/2021

Hey, Nadav!

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy that you are able to use ClickUp as your one stop shop for productivity.

I think being able to import data into dashboards is a wonderful idea. We would love for you to leave this request on our feedback boards: https://clickup.canny.io/admin/feedback/feature-requests/p/allow-external-data-into-dashboards?boards=feature-requests&search=import+data+to+dashboard

We hope you continue to enjoy using ClickUp in order to reach your full productive potential. Thank you again for your review.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2021
Olakunle O.
Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2021

"Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses"

Commenti: I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Vantaggi: The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Inconvenienti: Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 1/7/2021

Hey, Olakunle!

Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free!

We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/

Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2021
Letha D.
Marketing Director
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2021

"Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily"

Commenti: From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

Vantaggi: Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

Inconvenienti: I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

Risposta del fornitore

da ClickUp il giorno 24/6/2021

Hey, Letha!

Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears!

We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon!

Check it out here:
https://clickup.canny.io/

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2021
Mike T.
Mr
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    9/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 18/5/2021

"Flexible Project Management"

Commenti: One caution, the power can be consuming. The ability to customize the workflow has in itself become overwhelming and you could find yourself down a rabbit hole of rearranging views of the data. Change is good but constant change can cause confusion. I believe any size organization can use the power of ClickUp to manage a wide range of projects. As our company grows we have found it a necessary tool to keep track of the multitude of tasks that need to be accomplished in a week. Expect to take some time to make ClickUp work for your team. The setup is easy. The customization will take some time to get right.

Vantaggi: ClickUp allows for any workflow that fits your team and makes it easy to rinse and repeat that workflow over and over. On the upper plans, your individual team members can also save personal views that work for them. This level of personalization allows people of different personalities to work their own way to accomplish the same project. The new email system has been a game-changer for our team. Now everyone can see the communication with our clients within the project.

Inconvenienti: While the templating system is a time saver there is no option to retroactively update an applied template when making changes. So changes that you make to a templated project can only be applied to future projects. I think personal views should be available on lower-cost plans.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 18/5/2021
Nilesh M.
Nilesh M.
Founder
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Consigliato
    9/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2021

"A Complete and Comprehensive Product but Complex interface and usage."

Commenti: I use ClickUp for project management and to oversee the majority of the tasks that our startup is focused on. It's an outstanding platform for communicating with others. It has assisted us in reducing the number of meetings needed and speeding up procedures by three times.
Once we were familiar with the interface, our productivity and project management improved significantly.

Vantaggi: The ease of Project Management is bliss to experience on ClickUp. Any project manager/manager/team leader can easily create and assign projects and tasks to their coworkers, team members, subordinates, etc. Also, the ease of scheduling and setting due dates is extremely helpful especially for companies like us, that are just starting up and don't have dedicated project managers, ClickUp helps to ease the role by a lot. The inbox feature in ClickUp is really useful as it provides an intricate to-do list and tells you exactly what you have to do and everything. ClickUp integrates well with numerous tools. Most of the tools, that we were using, were available in ClickUp integration and hence, it increased our productivity further.

Inconvenienti: ClickUp has a lot of functions, and it can be difficult to work out what they are and how to use them. To anyone, who is using it for the first time, I would recommend that please spend some time getting to know the tool before attempting to use it. It would save you a lot of time in the long run. ClickUp has some wonderful functionality that would be lost if they were not adequately used and streamlined.
Also, some of the features that I feel could have been better are budgeting and KPIs.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2021
Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.
Marketing Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2021

"Diamond in the rough"

Commenti: A good start. Has the potential to become a great contender to market leaders like JIRA, Asana, and Monday.com etc. But they really need to beef up their UX and optimizations teams. They really need to stop adding more fringe features, and focus more on polishing the essential, core functions.

Vantaggi: Has a LOT of features. Very flexible in theory & concept and allows you to play with your data, plans, timelinnes, tasks etc in many many ways to find the insight you're looking for.

Inconvenienti: Too many micro-features. Sometimes when you try to appeal to EVERYONE, it makes you look less focused and cluttered. There's so much of tiny little fidgets and trinkets in there that sometimes it gets a bit stressful trying to navigate the interface. Also the apps, and more importantly the notifications need a LOT of TLC. A long way to go before I can completely abandon the web/desktop apps for mobile version.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2021
Irfan A.
Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2021

"Great Tool for My Small Projects"

Commenti: I loved it overall especially because of its pricing as compared to some of the other options in the market.

Vantaggi: Great experience with the product initially I was a bit hesitant to use and recommend it because I did not know about the product at all but once I started using it I fell in love with it. ClickUp support is excellent and the team behind its development is vibrant because one can see with frequent improvements and updates to the platform They keep on adding innovative features to the product which you will not find in your conventional project management software

Inconvenienti: It can be difficult in start because of so many things in place but once you get to know the features you fell in love but start can be cumbersome. Because of so many of the features initial set up can be difficult for some.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2021
Bakari C.
Bakari C.
Web Designer
Produzione di media, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2021

"ClickUp: The Best Task Management Application I’ve Ever Used"

Commenti: It was pretty easy to get started using ClickUp, though it has many features to learn and use. I also found it pretty easy to transfer my many of project lists in Todoist over into ClickUp.

Vantaggi: I've used over eight different task management applications over the last 10 years, and finally ClickUp solves 90% of my path management needs. It seems like ClickUp offers new features and updates on a nearly weekly basis. It includes several different ways to view tasks and projects, as well as the ability to keep track of goals and milestones. I like how I can easily create templates for projects, tasks, and lists, as well as archive lists for later use. The development framework for ClickUp allows developers to keep adding features to the application, but at the same time maintain the core user interface. Though I don't use ClickUp as part of a team, it does come in handy when I invite and share projects or tasks list with guests. ClickUp may be more than what many people need, but it is one of the best applications I pay an annual subscription for.

Inconvenienti: I wish ClickUp allowed for assigning reminders to individual tasks rather than assigning universal reminders to all scheduled tasks.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2021
Brandon T.
CEO and Head Writer
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    8/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 21/1/2021

"Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities"

Commenti: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Vantaggi: * Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Inconvenienti: * System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 21/1/2021
Filip I.
Filip I.
Managing Director
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Valutazione complessiva
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Caratteristiche e funzionalità
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
    10/10
  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 30/12/2020

"Flexible, Intuitive & Full of Features"

Commenti: Now that I’ve used it for almost a year, I feel very confident in its abilities. It took me a while to understand how to use all of its functionalities but it wasn’t hard, it just took time. Now I can build really useful systems with it, from client portals to even advanced relationship management and client engagement solutions. I’ve set it up so it’s useful to me and my team but the overall feeling is that it drives me to do work rather than to track time or check on tasks or look at reports. It really focusses all members to complete tasks!

Vantaggi: I really like how it allows you to create any structure. Using spaces, folders and lists, I can segment clients in different spaces, organize projects in folders and use lists for project stages. I like how they offer many templates (I recommend every newbie to start from there) with ready functionality like agile project management or even a light CRM. I also like to use their native apps on desktop and mobile because they’re intuitive and easy to get into.

Inconvenienti: One must have some experience with productivity tools to get into the useful features. Because the system offers such a high level of flexibility, it demands an organized and streamlined implementation to get the best benefit out of the product. Although extremely easy to configure, one needs to have experience in generating reports to understand how to build the dashboard widgets optimally. A lot of time can be spent on understanding how the system works and at the beginning it feels like nothing is happening.

  • Fonte della recensione 
  • Data della recensione: 30/12/2020