Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su HotelRunner

HotelRunner è una piattaforma per attività di vendita online, gestione e marketing digitale per hotel, affitti giornalieri e agenzie di viaggio.

Ulteriori informazioni su HotelRunner

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use, quite enough features for a hotel, succesful and quick support.

Aspetti negativi:

Speed problems from time to time, occasional freezes on the site.

Valutazioni di HotelRunner

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HotelRunner ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 32 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato HotelRunner?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (32)

Erdem
Erdem
Skipper (Turchia)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very easy to use. Connects us to world

Aspetti positivi:

As dundar thermal we have been using Hotelrunner for last 5 years. It is very easy to update availability. Support team is very helpful and always answering our requests promptly. It is a great pleasure to work with them

Aspetti negativi:

easy and fast to update availability at all the sites.

6 anni fa

Thank you Erdem, we are glad to be working with Dundar Thermal for the past 5 years also!

GUVENC
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (Turchia)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

User friendly & strongly recommended

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: when HR has been installed (aug 2020) our hotel was closed due to pandemic. we are reopened on 08th of march 2021 so we are quite new. we will have more chance to test the program in near future.

Aspetti positivi:

very easy to use, quite enough features for a hotel, succesful and quick support

support desk or call center should be 7/24 reachable

3 anni fa

Thank you Guvenc for your positive review! Its nice to hear you had a smooth setup and that you had a positive experience with our support team. We always thrive to resolve any concerns as soon as possible.

Sam
Manager (India)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Avoid at all costs. No customer Service. It will keep overbook your property.

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I paid the bought the HotelRunner Channel Manager for 2 years. I was duped in by over 50% discount offered by them. Now I regret that I should have never gone for it. We have repeatedly over booked by Channel Manager, contacted them on all the occasion. We received reply but after 24 to 48 hours latter. They do not have customer service. You can only contact them though Email only. No online chat, no phone number to call only through email. I requested them several occasions to have an online session to explain how we keep the updated inventory but no chance. I even told them that if they do not arrange an online session, I will have no option but to leave them....and you know what- no reply. At last I have no option but to leave them negative feedback here and leave them at half of the contract and I am going for somebody else. I have contacted the guy called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at Hotelunner, and always received a standard reply.
Avoid them at all costs if you can.

Aspetti positivi:

nothing at all...I bought it for 2 years and now leaving them after using them for a year. Happy to leave my one year subscription to them....

Aspetti negativi:

i bought it for 2 years and now leaving them after using them 1 year. They would not refund my money....

Nusret
Sales Manager (Turchia)

User Friendly Channel Manager & A Modern Reservation Module

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

It has a modernized and easy-to-use interface. With fast and accurate updates, we can send our prices to all agencies from a single page with just just one click. Thanks to the mobile application, it is very convenient that we can update our availability even when we are out of the hotel. The reservation module they have placed on our website has a very elegant design and is placed free of charge without any extra commission.

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions in property management system should be improved. But whenever we give our feedbacks, they make new upgrades and add some new functions in an acceptable time.

anno scorso

Hi there, Thank you for your heartfelt review and valuable feedback on the HotelRunner Experience. We take great pride in being responsive partners with HotelRunner. Your experience with us is sincerely important. We appreciate you taking the time to share openly how we can strengthen our partnership and better serve you. Please know that your words have struck a chord with our team. We are fully committed to enhancing the HotelRunner Experience and partnership in response to your concerns. There is nothing more valuable than honest insight from partners like you. We aim to provide the best by constantly learning and improving. You have our commitment to making things right and getting better every day - with your help and voice guiding the way. Thank you again for your candor, support, and continued partnership. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Best, The HotelRunner Team

Admir
Admir
Owner/Manager (Bosnia ed Erzegovina)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Good value for m but still much to do

Aspetti positivi:

As Im using this program almost 2 years, I can say that for small accommodations like it is GH Pasha***, can be more then sutisfied. We could connect with almost every OTAs that we need and very simple program to use. Maybe some video of how to use would be great

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that need to be finished and improved like types of discount that do not work properly, oldfashioned web site templates and some features connected with it like sharing on social networks discount does not work or some link that will lead on Book NOW point. Also up to my opinion is deffenetly metter that HR will suggest you the best OTAs for your business as well as some other features that will lead to better sutisfying customer needs and you have them a lot ;)... just let them know better.

6 anni fa

Thank you Admir for your kind words and recommendation! We are working on a introduction video which will show you the best and easiest way to use HotelRunner.

Murat
General Manager (Turchia)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

Really Simple and Smart

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: in generally very useful and understandable

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use and i can do all my needs

Aspetti negativi:

speed problems from time to time, occasional freezes on the site

3 anni fa

Thank you Murat! We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and are that you are enjoying the tools and features we provide.

tuna
Hotel Manager (Turchia)

Strongly recommended

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Above all, as every successful business, best thing with Hotelrunner is, people. Caring, focused and intelligent employees they have! Special thanks to the support team for their endless support!

Aspetti positivi:

Hotelrunner is a comprehensive, up to date and user friendly tool, supported by a caring team of customer representatives. As a small hotel manager it is reassuring to feel the collaboration of Hotelrunner all the time.

Aspetti negativi:

It can sometimes be puzzling to navigate between different pages and some options can be a little bit hard to getting used to.

Berislav
Owner (Croazia)

Kings n'Queens hostel

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Good for chanel manager bad iff you need more work

Aspetti positivi:

Chanel manager good for use for booking date

Aspetti negativi:

Mode off use off data and mode off payment

6 anni fa

Hi Berislav, we are happy that you are enjoying our channel manager, and if desired we can connect you to more OTAs !

Utente Verificato

A Hotel Runner With May Figures

Commenti: Hotel management software

Aspetti positivi:

HotelRunner has many great figures such as channel managers, payment integration and many more integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

For a new customer, it is difficult to get a full estimation of the total price for signing up with HotelRunner. The price structure is based on modules which you can buy.

6 anni fa

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of HotelRunner.

Utente Verificato

A good channel manager

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A 50-50 experience with the software, using it for 3-4 months. Need more time to explore

Aspetti positivi:

Dashboard is attractive, booking+ features, easily inventory management, notification features. Connectivity with leading partners.

Aspetti negativi:

Not works on slow internet, user access sometimes freezes. Need more lighter version, photo and details updation process is little lengthy

4 anni fa

Hello, We are glad that you have enjoyed our features and are able to manage your inventory with ease. If you needed any further assistance with anything, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Asim
General Manager (Turchia)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

quick support, fast synchronization.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: powerful booking engine, quick updates , smooth interface. quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to connect to all my channels, plus other useful features for our hotel

Aspetti negativi:

every things are okey. Maybe, you can develop front end.

5 anni fa

Thank you Asim for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you have been able to connect to all your channels and are enjoying are other features!

Natalia
owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Nobody can help you if you live on the East Coast.

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Poor, terrible, you have to guess how everything works and when you have an issue nobody respond because they are in other time zone.

Aspetti positivi:

I thought was good but its a nightmare to get some one to help you

Aspetti negativi:

customer service is bad is almost impossible to find somebody to help you and when they do they just send a link and you have to be on you own!

2 anni fa

Hi Natalia, Customer support is something we pride ourselves on and are very upset to hear about your experience. Our Loyalty Manager, Esra wanted to personally reach out to you about this situation, but there was not enough information provided. If there is anyway you can get back to our request with additional information, that would be great. We would love to see where things may have went wrong and how we can make things right again.

randy
owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

a complete waste of time

1,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

nothing, this did not do anything that is advertised, or that they specifically told me that they could do

Aspetti negativi:

Hotel runner has been a HUGE waste of time for me. I asked if I could just manage availability and you said yes (below) You can choose to manage your availabilities only via HotelRunner, all you need to do is select accordingly during OTA integration. But also we can adjust to each channel the rates you are sending accordingly as well. But then that wouldn't work My minimum nights stay from wix did not transfer, and because of that we have received a number of reservations for less than our minimum night stay. The support has been very slow or nonexistent, which I expressed concern about (given the time difference). I tried to ask all of the questions I could (issues I had in the past) and basically, I spent a week trying to set this up, waiting for support, reblocking and changing reservations for nothing.

6 anni fa

Hi Randy, If you could please contact me directly at [email protected], I would like to speak with you and get everything figured out.

Colleen

Awesome Support

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: They have really helped us sell our rooms with the Turkish channels that are free to us in their system.

Aspetti positivi:

I love their support chat system which is so easy in English (I am based in Turkey, so that is a wonderful plus). I love the fact that linkage to the channels is fast and under my control. I also love their app which allows me to update availability at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a page where I could see availiability for all rooms over the month.

Gokhan

One of the best

Commenti: saving us time on sending prices/avalibility more than 20 OTAs

Aspetti positivi:

ease of integration of OTAs. reservation motor embeded to our own website.

Aspetti negativi:

sending bulk prices to OTAs as bulk, some of the avalibity menus

6 anni fa

Thanks Gokhan, it's always our pleasure to be able to connect our customers with their desired OTAs and more!

I made
Operational manager (Indonesia)

Very usefull application

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have been use hotelrunner to run my small property and it is very usefull.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and i can manage my property in one touch

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service, difficult to contact and some of them do not understand the product.

6 anni fa

We are glad you found our system is easy to use and is working for you.

GOKHAN
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great!

Aspetti positivi:

Super fast, easy, simple, practical, easy to understand system, customer support is great, especially Buse, she has been great!

Aspetti negativi:

I think everything is enough.

5 anni fa

Hi Gokhan, We are glad you found our system easy to use,and had a great experience with our customer support!

Senol

Advised..

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Saving us a lot of time on managing more than 20 OTAs.

Aspetti positivi:

easy to connect OTAs to channel manager, and easy manage daily bookings.

Aspetti negativi:

sending price and avalibity as bulk to all OTAs

6 anni fa

Thanks Senol, we are happy you are now connected with over 20 OTAs!

Ebru
Reti informatiche, 2-10 dipendenti

Thanks HotelRunner

Aspetti positivi:

quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

Aspetti negativi:

HotelRunner best channel manager. Everything is perfect

5 anni fa

Thank you Ebru! We are glad to hear about your positive experience with HotelRunner.

Ali Haydar

Excellent

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Its easy and comfortable to use it.Highly recommend because of representative.Thanks for all support and help.

Aspetti positivi:

ıt's Integrated with lots of online channel

Aspetti negativi:

It Sometimes doesnt effect quickly but not always

5 anni fa

Thank you Ali! We are very happy to hear that you find our system helpful and easy to use!

Buceatchi
Owner (Ungheria)
Fonte della recensione

the worst customer support team ever

1,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

is quite easy to use and at a good price however in time you realise how many bugs has the system and regret the choice

Aspetti negativi:

the attitude of the customer support team - no knowledge, no reaction, no care

3 anni fa

Hi Buceatchi, Please email me at [email protected].

Deniz
Sales&Front office executive (Turchia)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Best!!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The company makes you feel safe. You can focus on your work with peace of mind. Any problems instantly help immediately. All employees professional and helpfull especially Ms. Buse.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easlly to access, easy interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Everthing is perfect. I can easliy find everything.

Talip
Sales &Marketing Manager (Turchia)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

professional service

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of Use technical support is fast and sufficient

Aspetti negativi:

There may be a delay in solutions sometimes

3 anni fa

Thank you Green Garden Resort for your review! We are happy you enjoy our system and find it easy to use.

Edward
Hotel Manager (Vietnam)

Very Good product

Commenti: Need to add SSL to website

Aspetti positivi:

This is what We need, We found it is very useful product

Aspetti negativi:

Channel Manager is very easily to use and setup

6 anni fa

Thank you Edward, great to hear you are having such a positive experience with HotelRunner.

Ahmet Yaşar
Front Office Manager (Turchia)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy Control of Reservation Inventory

Commenti: Very helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy control of reservation inventory with specific details.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up the reservation price can be improved.

5 anni fa

Thanks Ahmet! It's always nice to hear hotelier's finding our system user-friendly and easy to use.