Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su LogMeIn Rescue

Controllo remoto in tempo reale del computer di un cliente sul web per help desk, software di supporto, organizzazioni IT e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su LogMeIn Rescue

Aspetti positivi:

There is no additional software that needs to be setup on your clients computer, there are no long load times, and there seems to be great customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Quite expensive but you get what you pay for. Unattended access is quite difficult to deploy but works well once done.

Valutazioni di LogMeIn Rescue

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

LogMeIn Rescue ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 159 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato LogMeIn Rescue?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (159)

Sergey
Sergey
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Remote support at your finger tips

Aspetti positivi:

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Aspetti negativi:

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

Bryan
IT Manager (Canada)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

LogMeIn Rescue - Essential Support Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Essential. I couldn't possible envision doing my job properly without it. Before this software, I used to drive to my client's locations and help them out of a jam, now they know I am just a couple of clicks away. It's the one annual expense I have that I am always happy to spend.

Aspetti positivi:

In my industry, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users computer and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue console also allows me to peak inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not cheap! There are alternatives that are significantly less expense, however, you get what you pay for. Rescue is robust and the extra money spent is certainly worth it. Additionally, in order to acquire full control over the user's computer, there are a couple of steps that need to be explained to the user. While most find these steps intuitive, some of my older clients find it difficult. Sometimes patience and familiarity with the Rescue commands are required to get your client on board with you.

Brett
CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

May 2022 Update Broke this Product

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Used to be amazing, then GoTo stepped in - I'm shopping for an alternative as we speak - after 13 years with LMI.

Reliable - unattended access - ease of use with client

Aspetti negativi:

Recent update week broke the product - three weeks in and their dev still has yet to undo the damage they did with the update. Support is incredibly non-responsive. Likely in that they have no answers.

Eli
Centralized ServicesM anager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Aspetti positivi:

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

Aspetti negativi:

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Amit
Senior Procurement Specialist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Amazing tool for Remote control.

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

ogMeIn Rescue is well suited in enterprises that require 24/7 user functionality. It allows end-user support on-site and at remote locations through any type of internet connection (domain authentication not required). It allows instantaneous access to computers that are otherwise difficult to physically get to.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometime Disconnection in the services. Cost is little bit high.

Carman
Carman
Major Incident Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

LogMeIn Is a wonderful option for remote repairs

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: LogMeIn Rescue is how we support our clients and end users all over the world. It is a really well made option for remote repairs. Outside of hardware and environmental issues, I can make almost any repair on an end user's computer without even needing to be in the same country. Overall, it is a very handy piece of software that I will use over and over again if given the chance.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it allows me to take over an end user's computer with almost complete access. There does not appear to be any feature on the user's computer that I cannot access (outside of administrator access needed on site). This is very handy and allows me to do my job easier.

Aspetti negativi:

Certain optional screen sharing features would be nice, like being able to choose a specific window or screen. And easier sign in and access granting would be nice. It takes a few steps to get into a user's computer.

Matt
Matt
Product Specialist III (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent tool that gives you the ability to see what the user sees and even control their desktop

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It allows us to streamline support for certain issues and minimize the need for customers to follow detailed instructions over the phone. It also allows us to quickly transfer files without resorting to email, dropbox or some other method.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows me to quickly and easily access user's PCs to help troubleshoot issues, perform actions, transfer files, install updates, etc. It is easy to use for the customer and is an invaluable tool in customer support. It makes what could be a 30 minute call take 5 minutes and helps to solve issues that would otherwise be impossible.

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in a while we experience some unknown issues with running LogMeIn on a user's computer. The .exe file that should run to launch does nothing or the connection fails suddenly. We have had trouble getting to the bottom of these issues. However, these issues are pretty rare and may be due to issues on the customer's end.

Mark
Mark
Network/POS Administrator (Australia)
Industria farmaceutica, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software. Does everything required and more.

Aspetti positivi:

Full featured in its class. It does everything in every way possible. The connections always work and the reboot and re-connect always works.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing is very high. There could be tiered pricing for those who don't need all the functioanlity.

Ryan
Ryan
Client administration (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple and Powerful

Aspetti positivi:

Remotely viewing and controlling computers and devices is easy. File transfer is secure and navigation through the UI is effortless. Multiple sessions allows for troubleshooting with ease.

Aspetti negativi:

file transfer speed could be improved. Overall fantastic though.

Oshan
Oshan
Mobile Apllication Developer (Sri Lanka)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quick and easy to connect remotely with clients

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Effective and efficient solution to resolve our customers issues via secure remote access.

Aspetti positivi:

With the LogMeIn Rescue platform, we can easily connect remotely with our customers all over the world within few seconds.It saves our time and money.Also it will gain our customers satisfaction on our solutions. It is the best solution when we want to support customers via remote access.Even we can have more than one remote sessions.Simple process and easy to understand the requirements of clients due to reliability and security of the communication protocol.

Aspetti negativi:

User interfaces should be improve more with UI/UX principles and guidelines.

Louwrens
Senior IT Engineer (Sudafrica)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Rescue really works great.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We moved to Rescue a couple of years ago and really changed the way we supported users remotely.We can now support user devices (including mobile phones) via Rescue over an internet connection.It simplifies our support and makes our teams more effective.With the script fuction, our support desk can run "quick fix" scripts on the end pc with a quick click. This makes a quick call even faster.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall Rescue platform works really well with our computers and mobile platforms. With the enhanced security of our company this is one of the few tools that enables us to work on a client pc as if the computer is next to us.The password intake feature and remote process management and script features are awesome.Overall the functionality exceeds a lot of the other software out there.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not really feel that there is much they can improve on, everything we needed was already built-in when we moved to Rescue.

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best remote take-over tools out there!

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have used LogMeIn Rescue for several years on a daily basis and have yet to come across a remote take-over tool that is as user friendly as this one. The learning curve is quite low, which makes it a great tool for most Service Desk environments!
The lay-out is very clear and easy to understand and use and security-wise it's one of the most secure tools. I have worked with some European countries that have quite extensive checklists regarding security and LogMeIn Rescue was able to tick every box.
Having done some comparison research for a recent project we were running, I can honestly say LogMeIn Rescue is one of the (if not THE) best back-for-your-buck remote take-over tools out there.
Their reporting function could be improved/upgraded, but I won't even rate this against the tool as, in my experience, this is on the lower side of requirements for any remote take-over tool.
I highly recommend LogMeIn Rescue to anyone looking for a great remote take-over tool. I can honestly say you can't go wrong and will not be disappointed!

Aspetti positivi:

The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting function could use some improvement.

Juan
CTO (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The ease of knowing that at a moments notice, I can jump onto my device of choice and provide full remote support to my users is a great benefit. The performance across the different platforms is pretty seamless and very responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms. I've had this software get me out of bind when my boss called for support and all I had was my Android Tablet. I like that it is flexible enough to on multiple platforms and easy for the customer side to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Its a great tool, but it does come with a hefty price tag, if your organization can afford it on their per technician basis.

Kelsey
Firefighter/IT Support (USA)
Sicurezza pubblica, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Not Worth The Cost

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our experience with LogMeIn Rescue taught us that even software backed by a popular name may not be as good as software that is free or from a more uncommon developer.

Aspetti positivi:

LogMeIn Rescue does what it is supposed to do. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the software. Aside from that, cost and ease of use and functionality are major drawbacks.

Aspetti negativi:

After using LogMeIn Rescue for nearly 9 months, we have reached a point where we have to decide if it will be a permanent system that we will utilize. I have decided to pursue other options considering there are cheaper -- and even free -- alternatives that exist which provide equal or greater functionality at no cost or at a fraction of the cost of LogMeIn Rescue. LogMeIn Rescue is not as feature rich as many of the free and lower priced products that exist. So, in short, cost was the main issue for us deciding to pursue other options.

Nathanial
Operations Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

Aspetti positivi:

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Kenneth
IT (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Remote Support has never been easier

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Logmein is great and my users are very comfortable with this software

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple to use and easy telling my employee to go to the site as i generate a code for them. It offers ease of access for me as an admin to assist our users remotely especially during the pandemic.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally my admin rights do not work as i am using the software but overall its been a good experience

Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Reliable, instant screenshare tool

Aspetti positivi:

We've tried other screenshare tools on the market but LogMeIn Rescue was the best product that offered fast and easy-to-use screenshares. Many of the customers our Support Team works with are technically challenged. LogMeIn Rescue has helped provide a solution to a major issue we had regarding setting up screenshares with users who don't even know how to turn on the computer sometimes.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It's a good product and you will pay more for it.

Rode
IT Tech (USA)
Software informatici, 10.000+ dipendenti

LMI - My go to remote app

Aspetti positivi:

LMI simple and easy to use for technicians. I have used this software for over 5 years and I dont know what I did with my life before that. Walking a customer through the initial connection - even the not so savvy customer - is smooth and simple.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I have not had any issue with LMI or any of its connection features.

Fonte della recensione

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Aspetti positivi:

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

Aspetti negativi:

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Craig
Chicagoland Warehouse Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

Aspetti positivi:

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

Aspetti negativi:

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

Aspetti negativi:

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I miss this software so much.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It was an extremely reliable software and that was very easy to use and was exactly what we needed for our business.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to customize the interface like other softwares could be helpful and the pricing is a little high.

amanda
csr (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This was very helpful in assisting clients with software issues

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that you could use it with out downloading any addition sever software.

Aspetti negativi:

that when it required administrative permission the client had to be there cause it would freeze up on my end, usually we tell the client they didn't need to stay why we worked on there PC remotely, this would hinder us a problem.

Kim
IT Manager (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Software if have to Help Remote Worker

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I like it that I can get on employer's computer very easily when doing remote work with them and they can see what I am doing. Been a life saver for me since we have started working remotely !!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy for employer to install if you have to jump on and help them while they are working remotely. I like it that you can leave a log of what you did after the employer has disconnected you from their computer.

Aspetti negativi:

Really don't have anything to say about what I least like about the software program.

Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

LogMeIn Rescue Saves Time and Resources

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful. Would certainly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use for the end user, with the easy to access web portal. The robust array of admin tools.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a slightly longer than ideal delay between starting connection and the time to get onto a users machine.