Informazioni su Dessert POS

DESSERT point of sale gives you reliable and easy-to-use tools that will help you be more efficient and run your business better. .

Ulteriori informazioni su Dessert POS

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Dessert POS ha una valutazione complessiva di 5.0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 7 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Alternative a Dessert POS

Filtra le recensioni (7)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Dessert POS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Jaime S.
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph M.
Ristoranti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My restaurant it’s more organized

5 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

Aspetti negativi:

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Joshua van D.
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Exelent

Aspetti positivi:

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas R.

Totally Recommend It !!

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel Y.
President (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Excellent

Commenti: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Aspetti positivi:

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Cindy V.
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

BEST POS SYSTEM

Commenti: Free Tech Support 24/7

Aspetti positivi:

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena H.
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it