Valutazioni medie

4,8 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,7 /5

Informazioni su Hunter

Strumento di ricerca e verifica delle e-mail basato sul web che aiuta a trovare e verificare indirizzi e-mail professionali da aziende e domini.

Ulteriori informazioni su Hunter

Stai visualizzando 25 di 422 recensioni

Josh K.
Associate
Capitale di rischio e private equity, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2020

"Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial"

Vantaggi: This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Inconvenienti: honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

• Data della recensione: 12/2/2020
Mario C.
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2020

"Amazing service and value!"

Commenti: Overall we've grown our database, generated leads and new revenue. It's paid for itself many times over. I highlight recommend for small business owners.

Vantaggi: Ease of use, clean UI/ UX, value and quality of leads helps you get the most ROI.

Inconvenienti: Since you're not able to generate leads from all websites perhaps offering an alternative option would help. The Email Verifier works ok.

• Data della recensione: 31/3/2020
Lance C.
Sales
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/11/2020

"I'm simple - great product - It just works"

Commenti: Outstanding product and customer experience.

Vantaggi: This software does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is literally idiot proof. Installation is easy. After that, if you can find the website, Hunter will find you the appropriate email addresses.

Inconvenienti: No cons - great product that works exactly as advertised.

• Data della recensione: 20/11/2020
Matt H.
Managing Director
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/9/2020

"Hunter + Campaigns - powerful and unique"

Commenti: So far my experience is very positive and we can manage our leads fully within Hunter. Although whilst in its current state, our cold marketing workflow requires a few workarounds, with a few improvements, Hunter will massively increase our efficiency compared to working with spreadsheets and CSVs.

Vantaggi: The quality of the bulk domain email search results
The Leads and Campaigns features make it a one stop shop for cold marketing campaigns
Custom fields for Leads and Attributes (with caveats, see what I like least)

Inconvenienti: Lead filtering could be further developed to make it quicker and simpler to discard unwanted email addresses, for example, anything containing the term, "[email protected]" Custom fields (columns) cannot be used as a Leads filter, making them somewhat pointless. The inability to bulk edit Leads is frustrating because editing a field one by one on a bulk domain search is not really an option for 1000s of leads.

• Data della recensione: 17/9/2020
Arbin I.
Head of Defense Department
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 29/9/2020

"Hunter.io - Free Trial Review"

Vantaggi: The software is very user friendly and easy to use in general.
Features that we like:
1. Email Verification
2. Bulk Domain Search
3. Automatization - email scheduling
4. 1 subscription allows many users to use the platform with separate leads and contacts

Inconvenienti: I feel that the prospecting aspect of the software could improve significantly. We would like to have a platform that allows us to find companies depending on our sales strategy and targets. At the moment, Hunter.io allows you to verify emails, but not search for new companies and leads. If you could add a large database with different filters and specifications, I believe that would be a huge help to our sales team, and a big improvement of your platform, as well.

• Data della recensione: 29/9/2020
Dairis D.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/5/2020

"Hunter - your contact research companion"

Commenti: It helped me to generate a really massive cold e-mailing list of company executives.

Vantaggi: Whole process of lead contact research was easy to understand. Simple and understandable functionality even with free version.

Inconvenienti: It took quite some time to actually validate if the recipient's contact info is up to date.

• Data della recensione: 14/5/2020
SDR
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/11/2020

"Best tool for finding emails"

Commenti: Great, I used Hunter for lead generation. It is the most reliable tool for guessing email pattern of the company. It can find publicly available sources where an email address of a particular person/company was mentioned/published. So the more email addresses of the company where found on publicly available sources, the more you are confident that an email pattern suggested by Hunter.io is correct.

Vantaggi: Hunter is one of the best tools to use for lead generation. If you don't know the email of the person that you want to contact always check Hunter first. It is the most reliable source for guessing patterns of emails. You just need to write domain name of the company and Hunter will find email pattern of the company.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes Hunter.io cannot find email patterns of a particular domain but it happens in very rare cases. So it has some limitations but no one is perfect.

• Data della recensione: 11/11/2020
Andrei R.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/10/2020

"The best email tracker and verifier out there, and now includes Campaigns"

Commenti: A great experience. The product is really one of the best on the market and the free tier provides lots of values.
I'd advise to 'pivot' towards sales automation and sales enablement as it's a big rising market and their data, tracking and deliverability is already stellar.

Vantaggi: The quality of the data is really good.
The tracking functionality is superb.
The free Campaign function helps a lot.

Inconvenienti: There is a native integration with Hubspot but it's too simple - there's no auto-log of emails sent via Hunter not even a BCC option. The Campaigns function can be expanded into proper 'Sequences' or 'Cadences' - this would be amazing.

• Data della recensione: 6/10/2020
Youssef R.
Technical Translator and CopyWriter
Traduzione e localizzazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 12/10/2020

"An essential tool"

Commenti: As I said: for me it is an essential tool, which fulfills what it promises and is supported by a professional, proactive and attentive team.

Vantaggi: In the world of copywriting and transcreation in which I move there are a few useful tools, others necessary and a few essential. Hunter is one of the latter. When you have to create campaigns and product launches that cost a lot of money, you have to know who you are sending it to, you have to maximize the efficiency of your emails, and this tool helps you locate the recipient of your emails, the optimal recipient. In addition, you have a great and attentive support team that cares about the users and about improving your products, about listening to the users' opinion. And the only time I have contacted them, they have answered me in a fast and very friendly way, a detail that is very much appreciated.

Inconvenienti: I confess that I have not yet used it intensively so I have not yet suffered any possible inconvenience. So far everything has gone well and has met my basic needs.

• Data della recensione: 12/10/2020
Paul F.
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/10/2020

"Keep coming back"

Commenti: My overall experience has been good. I would recommend the service to anyone but especially someone in a sales role.

Vantaggi: What I like most about the service is that even if the exact email I am searching for is unavailable, It gives me the name pattern for most employees so I can normally figure it out and get to the person I am searching for.

Inconvenienti: As a nonprofit organization, we primarily are searching for potential sponsors of events we are hosting. I really wish there was a free options for small organizations like ours.

• Data della recensione: 19/10/2020
Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/11/2019

"Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward"

Commenti: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Vantaggi: The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Inconvenienti: I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

• Data della recensione: 15/11/2019
Himanshi S.
SEO Executive
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2020

"Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!"

Commenti: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Vantaggi: The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Inconvenienti: No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

• Data della recensione: 24/3/2020
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2018

"Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool"

Commenti: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Vantaggi: Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Inconvenienti: Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2018
Charlton D.
Author/Journalist
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Great tool to use"

Commenti: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Vantaggi: I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

• Data della recensione: 23/7/2019
VP New Business Development
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 2/10/2018

"A newfound admiration of Hunter"

Commenti: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Vantaggi: It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Inconvenienti: I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

• Data della recensione: 2/10/2018
Marcelo R.
Partnerships Manager
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/12/2019

"Must-have tool to sales people"

Commenti: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Vantaggi: Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Inconvenienti: The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

• Data della recensione: 10/12/2019
Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/3/2019

"One of our favorite sales marketing tools"

Commenti: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Vantaggi: We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Inconvenienti: Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

• Data della recensione: 13/3/2019
Eugene S.
Sales Director
Traduzione e localizzazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/2/2019

"Product under constant improvement and the best support"

Commenti: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Vantaggi: This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Inconvenienti: As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

• Data della recensione: 22/2/2019
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/12/2018

"A must have tool for linkbuilders"

Commenti: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Vantaggi: This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Inconvenienti: They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

• Data della recensione: 14/12/2018
Christopher W.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2018

"Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service."

Commenti: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Vantaggi: The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Inconvenienti: There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2018
Diana P.
Salesforce Support & Admin
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/2/2020

"Hunter is absolutely necessary if you work in sales."

Commenti: All in all, Hunter has helped my company close good deals and I think it's a must have tool in every sellers pocket.

Vantaggi: I worked as a presales manager for a year and I used Hunter everyday. Most of the times it allows you to find accurate and reliable email address for your prospects. By searching the website domain, it generates a list of email addresses and with a little research you can easily find the decision makers for the sales team to contact and close fruitful deals. I used the Chrome extension for faster results.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the tool is not completely accurate and I would advise double checking the email addresses before sending emails. Usually, a simple google search of the email address will confirm it's validity.

• Data della recensione: 3/2/2020
Michael r M.
Sales Director
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/8/2018

"Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts"

Commenti: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Vantaggi: The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

• Data della recensione: 22/8/2018
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Materie plastiche, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2019

"Must have Sales extension"

Commenti: Totally a must have for my team and I. No more spamming, reach the contact you want directly.

Vantaggi: In sales and marketing, I’m always looking for a good way to speak to POC. This is a great way to test emails for valid address, create marketing list for newsletters to separate groups and multiple people in the same organization. I use this tool daily to verify and export lists to other emailing software for marketing purposes.

Inconvenienti: Totally bummed that this no longer integrates with sales navigator on linked in. That was the most amazing tool when networking on that platform.

Associate Analyst Intern
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/10/2018

"Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses"

Commenti: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Vantaggi: I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Inconvenienti: Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.

• Data della recensione: 14/10/2018
Digital Marketing Manager
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/2/2019

"The Perfect Sales/Marketing Side Kick"

Commenti: I use Hunter everyday to find and grow prospect list for inside sales outreach and to create prospects from domains that visit our site. It has had the highest ROI of any marketing tool I have ever used. Our inside sales team relies on it every day.

Vantaggi: Hunter makes identifying prospects and tracking outreach a breeze. If you have a domain, you can find contacts to identify prospects and manage your outreach in one place.

Inconvenienti: Many times (especially for smaller companies/websites) Hunter can only find generic email addresses.