Informazioni su Hunter

Strumento di ricerca e verifica delle e-mail basato sul web che aiuta a trovare e verificare indirizzi e-mail professionali da aziende e domini.

Ulteriori informazioni su Hunter

Aspetti positivi:

These features every online business basically needs. The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).

Aspetti negativi:

It's inability to find certain organizations unless you're totally accurate with the typing.

Valutazioni di Hunter

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Hunter ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 555 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Hunter?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (555)

Shawn
Digital Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

A Must Have Sales Tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

Aspetti positivi:

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Dhahna
Director of Marketing (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Aspetti positivi:

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Utente Verificato
Head of Organic Acquisition (Grecia)

Trustworthy email finder

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Hunter is simple to use, fairly priced and the most accurate email finding tool out there according to my experience with other similar tools

Aspetti positivi:

My team uses Hunter for years in order to find emails and outreach to the proper person. I prefer Hunter from other tools as I found out that most email-finding tools sometimes come up with wrong email addresses. That's not the case with Hunter as 90% of the time its results are accurate

Aspetti negativi:

While probably the best email-finding tool it's far from perfect. Sometimes the email addresses are wrong but I guess that's acceptable

anno scorso

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions on verifying emails to check for accuracy or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] Thanks again, we appreciate you!

Arika
Arika
Manager (India)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

A Handy Email Finder!

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Being a start-up with tight budgets we had limited sales channel to generate revenue. We hired a small team of fresh graduate and used Hunter to source leads. The process worked very well for the two reasons:1. Hunter helped us find emails for anyone in the world very easily2. The emails generated got deliver to the right person that ultimately became a hot prospect for us.

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter is an ideal tool for companies that solely rely on cold outreach for sales. It can not only help you find emails for your prospects but it can also help you verify these emails. All you have to do is type in a person's name and the company that he works. Hunter.io will source the email for that person in seconds. You can also do a bulk upload to verify hundreds in a single click.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, even the verified emails are incorrect and you might not even know unless you send them. This becomes a problem if you were to send email sequences.

Bradley
Partner, Operations (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A critical part of my sales effort

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I upgraded to a pretty pricey "pro user" platform, then we got swamped with other work and I didn't do any sales work for a while. I wrote a note suggesting they figure out some kind of "subscription plus" program that would allow users to pay a base fee with tiny charges per search, or auto-suspend accounts, etc. I got a very nice note back from a rep who let me know I could suspend my own account (a feature I didn't know existed) and who *really* took care of me when she saw I hadn't even logged in for several months. I was not just shocked, but impressed with their customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter doesn't have a cadre of bored engineers trying to reinvent its design / interface every week. It's beautifully uncomplicated and does exactly what I need it to do - it gives me the very best idea of a domain / email format for any company and occasionally gives me a contact name I didn't have. It's not trying to see what's in my sock drawer or be my new best friend.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not really a lot to integrate. If I were to change anything, the copy button is not super intuitive, but that's a small gripe.

anno scorso

Hi Bradley! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter for your sales effort. We'd love to hear more about the popular CRMS that you're looking for! We also integrate with Zapier integration so you can connect with 500+ other apps in case that helps. Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team at [email protected] with regards to the copy button and the type of integrations you wish to see in Hunter, as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers! Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Darko
Lead Generation Specialist (Serbia)
Fonte della recensione

The best tool to get email format for each company.

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The tool has some good features but also has some not-so-good features. It should be improved in the future to become a more popular and useful tool for lead generation.

Aspetti positivi:

I don't use all the features that Hunter has. The most important feature for me is to get email format when I search for emails from different companies.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like their email verification feature because it is not good and sometimes you will get the wrong results. Also, their email finder feature is not good.

Hasan
Hasan
Marketer (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

One of the essential extensions for Chrome

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Very satisfied. I use the free version and it has never disappointed me. I have very sensible expectations though.

Aspetti positivi:

I mostly use Hunter as an email finder. It's simple to use and helps to quickly scan my options for reaching out to the exact prospect. I appreciate the straightforward interface. The Chrome extension is a must if you ever need to find somebody's email.

Aspetti negativi:

The data can be old and out of date in smaller companies.

3 mesi fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Hasan! So glad to hear you're finding Hunter simple to use. I'm sorry you noticed some outdated emails. Hunter works by scouring the web to find publicly available email addresses. Once we find a source for an email, we check back on that source every couple of months to update the email in case it can no longer be found. If you always want to make sure of the validity of the emails found with Hunter, we do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions verifying emails or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at [email protected] and we can assist you further.

Himanshi
SEO Executive (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Aspetti positivi:

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Aspetti negativi:

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind
Aravind
Advanced Researcher (India)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Aspetti negativi:

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Utente Verificato
Business Manager (Hong Kong)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A convenient and easy-to-use mailbox search tool and user development tool —— Hunter

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: The email verification tool saved me a lot of detours. The domain name search system allows me to pinpoint the target mailbox. In addition, Hunter's customer service staff responded in a timely manner, with a friendly attitude and professional answers, which I am very satisfied with.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, simple interface, friendly customer service, and free trial plan available.

Aspetti negativi:

Searching mailboxes by domain name occasionally yields no results.

4 mesi fa

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to read you're finding Hunter easy to use. As I know you mentioned sometimes you can't find emails by domain name - The main reason is that our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, so if we cannot find emails for a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. This allows having full data transparency while constantly updating the emails found. More information can be found on Our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. There are also two possible reasons why we don't return a result for a specific person: Hunter doesn't have any data related to the domain name that is searched Or the algorithm couldn't find a relevant result. It could also be due to small online presence or the emails are hidden for legal reasons. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] with any questions

Senne
Senne
Founder & Mover (Belgio)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Good software - Does what it promises

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Hunter is good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a tool to extract emails from websites and perhaps wants to do this for free. On the other hand, there's more features for those who need more advanced features as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I personally only used Hunter to extract emails from websites. I believe there's also a possibility to add contacts for various lists, but this is limited for the free version. I do like that even the free version has quite some possibilities and you can still get a good amount of leads each month without having to pay anything for "yet another tool". So that's good.

Aspetti negativi:

The software isn't perfect. It doesn't always see email addresses. I believe it's easier for .com domains, rather than local domains like .be and .nl, which is what is most relevant to me and my target audience.

anno scorso

Hi Senne! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter and the Free plan. With regards to not finding emails, we do crawl the entire web to find emails worldwide: every day over 5M webpages are crawled to find new emails and update existing ones. And since our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. More information can be found on our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share an example of the websites you wanted to find emails for so we can look into it more. You can reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Charlton
Author/Journalist (Paesi Bassi)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

Great tool to use

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

Josh
Josh
Associate (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Capitale di rischio e private equity, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

Aspetti positivi:

This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Aspetti negativi:

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Eric
CEO (India)

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Aspetti negativi:

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

Enaan
Enaan
Digital Marketing Specialist (Bangladesh)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

The Ultimate Tool for Lead Generation

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I've been using Hunter for a while now and it's my go-to tool for finding email addresses. It's simple to use and the results are always accurate. I was able to find the email address of the my company's top competitor in seconds. Hunter makes it easy to connect with the people that matter for my business. I highly recommend Hunter for anyone looking for a reliable way to generate leads.

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter is the best lead generation tool I have ever used. The search engine is incredibly user-friendly and allows you to easily find the contact information you need. Additionally, Hunter offers a great free trial so that I can test out all of the features before you decide to buy.

Aspetti negativi:

It was its inability to search beyond a website's domain.

Utente Verificato
VP New Business Development (USA)

A newfound admiration of Hunter

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

Marcelo
Partnerships Manager (Canada)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Must-have tool to sales people

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Aspetti negativi:

The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

Samrat
Samrat
SEO Manager (Bangladesh)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Email Finder

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: As a marketer, I'm regularly using hunter.io I really like their free Email campaign feature up to 500 monthly.

Aspetti positivi:

Hunter is the best tool for email finding from domain, also they have email validation and campaign setup feature. It is an all-in-one solution for the Outreach manager.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is great, although they have a free plan, but the paid plan is too much expensive. It should reduce a little bit so that as a startup company owner I can handle the cost.

3 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Samrat! I'm sorry that you consider our pricing to be too expensive as we currently offer one of the most competitive pricing in our industry and include a free plan (75 credits p/month) that is one of the most generous ones among our competitors. As a small bootstrapped business we've created our pricing to be interesting for our users and sustainable on our end: every year we also include additional free functionalities available to all accounts, (for example Campaigns). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist further.

Utente Verificato
Business Development and Strategy (Canada)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best E-mail Discovery Tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

Aspetti positivi:

The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

anno scorso

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts. In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions along the way.

Annie
Customer Success and Community Manager (Svizzera)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of our favorite sales marketing tools

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Aspetti positivi:

We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Aspetti negativi:

Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

James
James
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A must have tool for linkbuilders

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Aspetti negativi:

They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

Christopher
Christopher
Marketing Campaign Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

Eugene
Sales Director (Lettonia)
Traduzione e localizzazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Product under constant improvement and the best support

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Aspetti positivi:

This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Aspetti negativi:

As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

Michael R
Michael R
Sales Director (UK)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Aspetti positivi:

The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

Utente Verificato
Associate Analyst Intern (USA)
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Aspetti negativi:

Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.