Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Branch

Branch è una tecnologia "mobile-first" che aiuta i lavoratori a ore a crescere finanziariamente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Branch

Stai visualizzando 659 recensioni

Opeyemi O.
English Teacher
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/12/2018

"branch messenger review"

Vantaggi: The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

Inconvenienti: Branch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.

• Data della recensione: 18/12/2018
Derrick G.
Supervisor
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2020

"Branch"

Commenti: Great overall experience so far so good

Vantaggi: I love this app..makes managing money very easy an it also has a feature that you can get a pay advance if needed

Inconvenienti: Not very many cons to branch but if i had to give one itd be that there is no actually bank location strictly online

• Data della recensione: 18/1/2020
Jannatin N.
Student
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2020

"Got a Business? Workers and Employees to keep track of? This is your best help!"

Commenti: Great, wonderful, and by far the best application so far that we had to use so far to work as a proper team. So I adore this software!

Vantaggi: This software is one of the best applications in managing shifts and hours for employees. As an employee, I am able to drop shifts, pick up shifts, or give shifts to others who may be able to cover them up for me. It just makes the process so much easier and literally gives a great light to the meaning of "Branch"

Inconvenienti: I do not like how a lot of settings tend to not be accessible cause the manager has to approve it but other than that, it is a great software.

• Data della recensione: 9/9/2020
Amy P.
Owner/operator
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/9/2017

"Overall I really like this app"

Commenti: I like the scheduler and the ability to share these things with staff easily. I love the shift swap so that i don't always need to be the one looking to replace someone's shift

Vantaggi: I love the scheduler and the ability for employees to shift swap. It saves time and energy for me that could be used else where

Inconvenienti: I have trouble with the transition from the main page to the shift or shift swap page. It sometimes will not change or takes forever

• Data della recensione: 21/9/2017
Charles G.
Ristoranti, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2020

"Great When Emergency Funds Are Needed"

Commenti: Very easy to verify and get funds. After paying back advances, your limit is increased quickly.

Vantaggi: I stumbled upon this product when I was in desperate need of a few extra bucks to get me through payday. I uploaded my banking info, verified my paychecks and was able to take out cash within 24 hours

Inconvenienti: There are scheduling features and I'm not sure what their purpose is.

• Data della recensione: 23/7/2020
Penny S.
Self-employed
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 9/4/2020

"Great for Advances"

Commenti: My overall experience with Branch has been good so far

Vantaggi: Using Branch has been great for me. The main thing that I like is how it allows me to get an advance if needed.

Inconvenienti: The only thing that I do not like about Branch is the length of time a person has to wait in order to qualify for the advance

• Data della recensione: 9/4/2020
Paolo M.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/1/2020

"Free instant access to your money"

Commenti: It is very easy and does exactly what it says it does.

Vantaggi: There is no smoke and mirrors, very straightforward gain access to your salary instantly every time it is cleared.

Inconvenienti: No cons, it couldn't be more straight forward, it is easy to use, I've never run into any issues using it.

• Data della recensione: 31/1/2020
Wendyann G.
Clerk
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/1/2020

"User"

Commenti: All issues relates to the software and ease if learning

Vantaggi: Easy to learn and great asset to learn on the computer was easy to ahow others hiw to use rhe software

Inconvenienti: Slow at first but after usung fir awhile it became easier to use abd to teach other gow to use the program

• Data della recensione: 16/1/2020
Amber F.
Professional Groomer
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/12/2019

"Branch helps me not be so stressed about paychecks!"

Commenti: Overall very helpful for people who are living paycheck to paycheck and need access to their money sooner than they would get paid normally. Really love that they also send you a debit card so you can use them just like you would a bank. Super easy and makes my life a little less stressful.

Vantaggi: I really love the fact that I can get my paycheck a few days earlier than normal if needed. There are some weeks where my bills just fall on the wrong days and getting my paycheck sooner helps me be able to pay them. Also having no overdraft fees is a pretty neat feature as well. My old bank would charge me $30 even if I overdrafted by just $1. Not being charged if I overdraft by a little bit is a lifesaver.

Inconvenienti: There is no login required every time I open it. Not the worst feature but having to remember to log out every time I use it so no one else can just open it up is a little bit of a hassle. All my other financial apps automatically log me out.

• Data della recensione: 26/12/2019
Utente Verificato
Student
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/3/2020

"Cash Cushion"

Commenti: My overall experience with Branch is great, I still use this app. They help you when you need a little extra cash till Payday, there is no credit check, keeps track of your bills and even helps with budgeting. Branch is free to use but if you want your loan instantly it does cost, I think $3.99 but if you can wait 3 day's then it is free, no interest nor or they asking for a tip. It is a great app to use when in need of a little extra cash.

Vantaggi: What I like most about the Payday Advance App "Branch" is that they are a online app that will help you until you get your paycheck. There is not no credit checks so if you have bad credit and no credit you are able to take advantage of their advances if you qualify.

Inconvenienti: What I like least about Branch is it can be a challenge to be approved for an Payday Advance due to some of their qualifications or even the app does not read your banking information correctly which will make you not qualified for the advance and it can take some time for you to be approved.

• Data della recensione: 17/3/2020
Chad K.
Shift Supervisor
  • Data della recensione: 6/10/2017

"Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible."

Commenti: Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.

Vantaggi: Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

Inconvenienti: There really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.

• Data della recensione: 6/10/2017
James T.
ASM
  • Data della recensione: 15/2/2018

"Fun program good platform"

Commenti: The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance

Vantaggi: The level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

Inconvenienti: The messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input

Utente Verificato
President/Manager
  • Data della recensione: 2/11/2017

"I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees"

Commenti: Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Vantaggi: Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Inconvenienti: I would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.

• Data della recensione: 2/11/2017
Grayson B.
Barista
  • Data della recensione: 15/6/2018

"Perfect for Connecting With Work!"

Commenti: Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.

Vantaggi: What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

Inconvenienti: There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.

• Data della recensione: 15/6/2018
Bailey C.
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2018

"I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers"

Vantaggi: What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Inconvenienti: What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

• Data della recensione: 18/1/2018
Alyssa N.
  • Data della recensione: 5/7/2018

"overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well."

Commenti: the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.

Vantaggi: I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Inconvenienti: the individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such

• Data della recensione: 5/7/2018
Angela S.
Lead technician
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2017

"Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication open"

Commenti: We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

Vantaggi: How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Inconvenienti: Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

• Data della recensione: 3/10/2017
Travis D.
  • Data della recensione: 30/1/2018

"I like it a lot but for the very simple features!"

Commenti: Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm

Vantaggi: Easy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Inconvenienti: Multiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat. Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.

• Data della recensione: 30/1/2018
Jennifer B.
Barista, Supervisor
  • Data della recensione: 27/8/2018

"Almost there"

Vantaggi: It is very easy to use, and there are some great features.

Inconvenienti: Messages do not always send right away, I once received a message 3 months after it was sent... Sometimes Branch does not read a posted scheduled picture correctly, which is confusing for some staff. It cannot differentiate between people with the same first name.

• Data della recensione: 27/8/2018
Samuel T.
Operations Manager
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/5/2017

"Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team"

Commenti: Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Vantaggi: Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Inconvenienti: Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

• Data della recensione: 25/5/2017
Brad F.
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/10/2018

"Great app with free features"

Commenti: We have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.

Vantaggi: The app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.

Inconvenienti: It would be cool if this app also had an optional clock in/clock out feature.

• Data della recensione: 30/10/2018
Santana N.
Team Memeber
  • Data della recensione: 25/6/2018

"Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members"

Vantaggi: The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.

• Data della recensione: 25/6/2018
Allison H.
Shift Manager
  • Data della recensione: 20/9/2017

"Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work."

Commenti: Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

Vantaggi: The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Inconvenienti: My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

• Data della recensione: 20/9/2017
Jacob T.
Cashier
Supermercati, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/8/2017

"I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts."

Commenti: I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.

Vantaggi: I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

Inconvenienti: I would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.

• Data della recensione: 31/8/2017
Betsy V.
Barista
Vendita al dettaglio
  • Data della recensione: 15/2/2018

"Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use."

Vantaggi: I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Inconvenienti: I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.