Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Backlog

Progettazione e gestione del codice finalmente insieme. Permette di pianificare il lavoro, monitorare i progressi e rilasciare il codice direttamente in Backlog per una collaborazione multifunzione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Backlog

Aspetti positivi:

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Valutazioni di Backlog

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,4
Servizio clienti
4,3
Caratteristiche
4,4
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,4

Lo consiglieresti?

8,5/10

Backlog ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 129 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Backlog?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (129)

Antonio
Software Engineer (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

È molto semplice e facile da usare. Le sue funzionalità, inclusi i report, sono molto valide

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Ritengo che Backlog sia in generale un buon prodotto e nella media rispetto agli altri software per il tracciamento dei bug.

Aspetti positivi:

Ottimo per la segnalazione di bug e per la creazione di task. E' molto semplice e non presenta le complessità tipiche di prodotti alternativi come ad esempio Jira. Questa applicazione ha molteplici funzionalità tra cui tracciamento dei bug, l'integrazione dei report e la creazione di innumerevoli tipi di task per la gestione e il monitoraggio dei progetti.

Aspetti negativi:

A volte va giù e non risponde smettendo di funzionare. A volte è successo a metà del progetto che si interrompe e non sono stato in grado di inviare il report ed è stato necessario ricrearlo da capo.

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Consultant (Cechia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

Aspetti positivi:

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

Aspetti negativi:

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Backlog has your back!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Aspetti positivi:

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

Aspetti negativi:

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Alternative considerate: Jira

Perché scegliere Backlog: It was very difficult to track and monitor, the interface was confusing.

Software precedente: Basecamp

Perché passare a Backlog: Bang for the buck!

Đặng
QA (Vietnam)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Backlog need to be changed and improved

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

Aspetti positivi:

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

Aspetti negativi:

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Yongjin
Commercial Pre-Sales (Corea del Sud)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A fan of Backlog

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

Aspetti positivi:

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Aspetti negativi:

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Alternative considerate: Jira

Perché scegliere Backlog: reasonable price and easy to use.

Software precedente: Jira

Perché passare a Backlog: instant payment when I want to use. Pay-as-you-Go.

Syed
SAP Consultant (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Amazing tool

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

Aspetti positivi:

It was very easy to use tool. Didn't face any issue at all.

Aspetti negativi:

On adding a comment on the Backlog ticket even the user changing the ticket should get an email. Not a big issue though.

Vishal
Lead iOS Developer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Unveiling the Power of Our Backlog Project Management Tool

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I personally like backlog as compare to other project management tool. If we need to send report for daily status to higher position person then it is easy to copy ticket and make reports.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to UnderstandUser-Friendly UIEasy to track issue/Bug/Enhancement

Aspetti negativi:

First screen, we need to enter Username & Password because if we entered email and enter password for next screen, It will hard to repeat process if we entered wrong password.

Kartik
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Good Product Project Management

5,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The low tech look and interface gives you comfort and does not overwhelm you.

Aspetti negativi:

UI is not as responsive as it should be. All pages load fully which takes time.

Hanh
Comtor (Vietnam)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Backlog review

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: 7/10

Aspetti positivi:

Nice UI/UX, easy to track and edit tasks

Aspetti negativi:

Comment box is quite small, sometimes it's hard to edit long comments

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

CamNX - Review Backlog

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The comment feature and Bug management. The comment attachments

Aspetti negativi:

I have the activity and my comment in one tab in Page. I just want it 2 tabs.

Aldridge
Aldridge
IT Application admin (Suriname)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great Project management Tool for Daily use

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: the overall experience is EXCELLENT.

Aspetti positivi:

the user interface of backlog is very user friendly, and it is an easy to use it.easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

it has limited integrations with powerbi.we want to build a powerBI report base on the project information. but cannot get all the information

Jim
Application Engineer (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great Collaboration Software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Aspetti negativi:

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Alternative considerate: Redmine

Perché scegliere Backlog: Redmine is too simple and light.

Software precedente: Redmine

Daniel
COO (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are. It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

Aspetti positivi:

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more. Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

Aspetti negativi:

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated. For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time. This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

Mathieu
CEO (Francia)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for product dev

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Issues are now well qualified, documented, categorized, with priority, easy to focus on what needs to be done

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great tool to organize dev, see how it goes, what needs to be done, who's in charge of what. It really helped me to make my projects live and faster than before using this great tool

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the mobile app would have been more developed to have the same features as on web version

Cabin
Chief Marketing Officer (Thailandia)
Videogiochi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Easy and Very Useful tool to manage projects

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: In general, gives a very good overview to the team and the project manager on who is doing what exactly. Following up on tasks that have not been completed is easy and is a very transparent way to work.

Aspetti positivi:

Can easily separate tasks through projects and milestones. I especially love the Gantt Chart and how each it is to use. Overall just great to see overall picture of how the project is doing and who is doing what.

Aspetti negativi:

I find it frustrating to changing Status only after creating the task. I wish I could change when I create a task if it was already Closed, Resolves or In Progress instead of always clicking each task and changing it manually. Feel very time consuming.

Vivek
Consultant (India)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

My experience for backlog is awesome.

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work. We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management. Great tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc. If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria farmaceutica, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Easy to learn quality program

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Vito
Process Analyst (Brasile)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent for bug tracking

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Backlog enables you to register and track bugs on your system, being an agile and easy-to-use tool for any type of user. It has several options for bug tracking, from version and tag specifics to a wiki for quick reference and consistency of information. In addition, the ability to include users to be notified about a bug's resolution, without necessarily being the creator or assignee, is very good and functional!

Aspetti negativi:

While creating an issue, if the company has already standardized a way to include them, Backlog does not indicate if a bug has already been registered, causing the multi-user test routine to become a bit messy and / or repetitive if they do not check the list before including the issue.

Mendy
Assistant Vice President (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Backlog helped my team with organization

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

My team is using this product to log issues about a new website we are running live. We are able to each submit issues, whether it's an urgent item that has to be fixed or just a suggestion on something we would like to see changed. It keeps us from double logging our issues because we can see all of the issues daily and our IT person can log and communicate the status on each issue. It seems to be helping us stay organized on what items are priorities.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that you have to click on the issue to see the latest comments on it. I wish it would display the latest comment like a preview of an email will.

Kat
Solutions Architect/ New Implementations Manager (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good tool for bugs tracking

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We are tracking UAT issues and so far, Backlog has been helpful in the entire process! I also like that it's easy to search and sort items as there are multiple filters you can apply.

Aspetti positivi:

Reassignment of "assignee" is easy and beneficial for instances where there's a lot of back and forth between resources. And the attachment of images as well. You can insert the image at the position (in the message) where you want it.

Aspetti negativi:

none at the moment. I actually haven't explored the other functionalities (aside from adding an issue/task) so I cannot name anything that I dislike or the least.

Suzanne
Eng (Singapore)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Overall not a bad experience

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use

Aspetti negativi:

one feature that your tools does not provide is the ability to put more people in the loop for CC and notify automatically if there is an update

Angus
Product Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Simple and does what you need it to

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and allows our team to do what we need to without getting in the way.

Aspetti negativi:

A few additional QoL additions onto the features that are already here would be great (such as multiple assignees).

Conrad
Sales Representative (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely fantastic way to manage your pest control business. Managing has never been so easy!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Tracking appointments. Managing progress. Creating follow ups

Aspetti positivi:

I love how I can schedule and track appointments. Before using this products I was left to on my own devices to schedule and often times we would miss appointments. Have not missed one since.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish they had an analytical reporting feature. It would be nice to have a one-stop tool to manage all sides of the business.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Backlog shows

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The title, description, order, and estimate.It is easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

For now there’s is no features missing. Actually I haven’t use backlog for long but it’s okay with my little experience with backlog and I can highly recommend it worth spending time and money.

Md Mohiminur
Manager (Bangladesh)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

My office back is Backlog

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to manage task.Hassle free edit start and out both times.Group tracking was top notch .In Backlog UI is very attractive from my side.

Aspetti negativi:

In my opinion need to add more feature like screenshot images video etc.