Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su BookingKoala

Piattaforma multifunzione progettata per il settore dei servizi. Da marketing e vendite a gestione e fornitura dei servizi.

Ulteriori informazioni su BookingKoala

Aspetti positivi:

Everything in the software is so user friendly and so well put together.

Valutazioni di BookingKoala

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BookingKoala ha una valutazione complessiva di 5,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 42 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (42)

Ordina per

Hai già usato BookingKoala?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (42)

Olivia
FOA (USA)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Optimis Review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience has been amazing, it has provided me with the ability to schedule appointments for patients in a timely manner every day.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how simple it is to book an appointment outside of our clinic for physical therapy patients.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not encountered anything within the service provided that I dislike.

Owner (Giappone)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quick support, dev team, and good community.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Have been using them for a few months in my cleaning company and they have been fantastic. Quick support, quick dev team pushing new features, and a solid community.

Aspetti positivi:

How versatile it is at different company sizes. It is a software you can really grow with.

Aspetti negativi:

The initial setup was tough and took a long time. There are so many features and settings that at first it is a little overwhelming.

Mark
Prodotti chimici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

You need to be an IT specialist to setup website and account

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Diaster

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing about the program is easy to setup.

Aspetti negativi:

EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE. You need to be an computer programer to setup. NOT USER FRIENDLY IN THE LEAST. NO LIVE SUPPORT>

Faith
Fonte della recensione

Best moving service software hands down

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I benefitted from reducing office staff and saving more money. Also I save personal time from doing extra work on the side.

Aspetti positivi:

I was used to doing everything the old school way of handing out flyers with my phone number and having customers call to book their moves, I dreaded this every time because of the people who would shop around for quotes and waste my time. Then I hired office staff to do this but it still wasted time and now money. I looked for alternatives that would solve this problems and no software really had it ALL for me until I found BookingKoala. From packages to provider and customer logins and to the reports section I have everything I need and more in one system. My customers can pay online and I can pay the movers all from within the same system. No more large amounts of cash or checks that I need to go directly to the bank to deposit.

Aspetti negativi:

I have been lucky enough to be in the Beta testing group and got to experience the software before the general public. Although there were some minor glitches those were to be expected. So I cannot say there are things I like least about this. Although the pricing could be cheaper.

6 anni fa

Faith, thank you so much for the kind review. We are excited to have you be part of the beta testing group.

Paige
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BookingKoala gave my cleaning service the JOLT it needed

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I love BookingKoala on so many levels it's kind of scary. My business was not doing great at all before I used them, when I first started out things were great but then they kind of flat lined and then it just went down. I started looking for a software to help with scheduling and I also got a bonus because of the reports section. I could track everything I need in there.

Aspetti positivi:

The first and foremost thing that I have to mention is that the customer support is extremely nice, helpful, and prompt. There has been no customer service that I have experienced like this before! Now to the software itself, the scheduling is a DREAM and I literally don't have to worry about overlapping bookings or any missed bookings. The customer and provider logins are so so so nice and all my customers compliment us because of it.

Aspetti negativi:

I find it hard to find things that I don't like about it because there is just so much I am in love with. For me not being a coder or even a super tech savvy person the embedding process was hard for me but they assisted me with it, (actually they did it for me). There are times I find it hard to find a function to disable or enable but after some time I find it.

6 anni fa

Hello Paige, thank you so much for the kind words and we would like to thank you for being a valued customer of BookingKoala!

James
House Cleaning Service (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 11-50 dipendenti

Best in the game!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I started my little cleaning company with zero prior experience and had a ton of questions. BK's support staff is as good as it gets, quick responses and if I called and left a VM they would call me back the same day and often straight away including weekends and evenings.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform took a little while to get comfortable around but the support team is fantastic and held my hand throughout the process.

Aspetti negativi:

Nada.. love these guys! Would highly recommend.

Stewart
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

BookingKoala saved my business

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Since the moment I signed up the team over at BookingKoala has helped me through every step of the way and I cant be more grateful.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how everything is all in one place. I have my website and software all under one login where I can control everything. No more needing to go to other website builders like wordpress or wix. This makes it completely convenient to work. I would also like to say that the free courses to grow my business helped me get out of a dark place. I was about to shut the doors for good until I started learning from the courses and using the software to the fullest of its capabilities, from scheduling to marketing with coupons and gift cards.

Aspetti negativi:

Theres nothing that I can think of that I don't like about it. It's priced super fair the product is unbelievable and the support helps me through everything.

6 anni fa

Hi Stewart, on behalf of everyone at BookingKoala we want to thank you for the kind words and wish you lots of success in your business!

Laura
Fonte della recensione

I will never switch from BK to any other software.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is so loaded with features and functions that I have been dreaming about for my cleaning business. The amounts of things I can do all within one place is amazing. For instance if one of my providers is going on vacation for 2 weeks I can deactivate their account and they will not be allowed to be booked for jobs but all their information and job history will still be there. Then when they come back all I do is click one button and they are reactivated!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few little things here and there that bug me like little bugs but those usually get fixed within 48 hours so I cant really complain about that. I would also love it if the Themes were already out but those are coming soon so again I cant really complain there either.

6 anni fa

Laura, thank you for the review. Since we just launched last month we are still finding few bugs here and there but soon these all will be resolved! We are also super excited for the themes!

Meranda
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Best company I know

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Will highly recommend booking koala to anyone. Very helpful and response is phenomenal!

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything about booking koala .

Javier
Managing Director (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Great

5,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Great product and great customer service. They're always looking for improvements that need to be made which is a plus!

Aspetti negativi:

Sending data to Quickbooks isn't the best. Would love if price was split between service and sales tax.

Allison
Fonte della recensione

I never thought I needed something like this but I do and its awesome

Aspetti positivi:

Being someone who is not that computer savvy I didn't know what I wanted or better yet needed but when I received an email from BookingKoala I checked them out and tested it out. All of their features were great even for my nail salon. I seriously love the reports section and being able to break things down by week. This made everything a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

Now again being someone who is not computer savvy this made it a little hard for me just because I didn't know what to do but the customer service people helped me out and it was great. Installing the code on my site was only the real issue I had but after that there is nothing I can say bad about this company.

6 anni fa

Allison, thank you very much for your feedback. If you ever need anything, our customer service team is always here to help! We are working 24/7 to help out.

CEO (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Convenient and easy

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Been using to help customers manage bookings online for service visits

Aspetti negativi:

None so far. Support is responsive and the software hasn’t had any issues.

5 anni fa

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and we would like to thank you for being a valued member of BookingKoala!

Molly
Co-Owner/Co-Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Really makes life a lot easier

Aspetti positivi:

Bookingkoala has made themselves a software that business owners like myself can take back control of their lives. What I like most about this is probably the software as a whole. It has help me reduce office staff while also reducing the mistakes and overlap that was done manually. On top of reducing the office staff I am saving tons more money to implement into marketing. There is also a neat section within bookingkoala for marketing! Also the reports section can show you what you have done in various aspects of your business and you can change the variables to see how it has progressed over time.

Aspetti negativi:

There is only one thing that I have a quarrel about, is that I did not have this software years ago!

6 anni fa

Molly, thank you for such awesome review!

Brandon
CEO (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BK Automated My Business!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Best executive decision I've ever made as a young entrepreneur, was investing in BK.

Aspetti positivi:

Utilizing BK, I've been able to put almost my entire business on autopilot. Full customization to your business. It helps with operations, sales & marketing, payments, invoicing, reviews, you name it! It's darn near like a "Business in a box" type of deal. Best decision I've ever made as a young entrepreneur is investing in BK. Also, the CEO, is a humble, transparent and hard working guy, not some person you will never see who's behind the software.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes some time in the beginning to customize everything to your business, but after that, you set it and forget it!

5 anni fa

Hey Brandon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review!

Anna
Owner/Co-Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

My life and business are way better now that I have found them

Aspetti positivi:

Knowing that this software came built by a cleaning company made it that much easier for me to give them a try, the smart scheduling, the reports, the dispatch to my cleaners and their accounts is fantastic. I did have a little worry about using them but knowing that they were there all the time with customer support made my anxiety go away (after a few days).

Aspetti negativi:

The point that if you dont use some options they cant be taken away is something I wish could happen but I completely understand that I may be a special case and know they cant change their ways for one customer.

6 anni fa

Anna, we appreciate you taking the time to review BookingKoala.

Benjamin
Fonte della recensione

BookingKoala really makes everything simple

Aspetti positivi:

The smart scheduling is very cool and advanced, I don't need to be calling my guys whenever we pick up a new job. Sometimes they call me asking about a job before I even see it on the schedule which brings em to my next point about Provider login. Them having an account where they can see everything is pretty cool.

Aspetti negativi:

I've been trying to use everything in the system to help my business grow faster and there are some things Im still trying to learn, so what Im trying to say is that there is so much to learn.

6 anni fa

Benjamin, the software comes with a lot of features but in time they will all sink in! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Lucy
Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

First time software user and I can't believe I was wasting my time without one

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many options on BookingKoala that make running your business so much easier and less stressful. With options like referral reports, coupons, and an in-depth rating system this really takes everything over the top. It's also made so user friendly that it doesn't take a long time to figure out what you're doing. Two thumbs up!

Aspetti negativi:

This is not something to do with the software as much as it is with my business, getting my employees and independent contractors to try out the software took a little convincing.

6 anni fa

Lucy, we are so excited that you tried out service and you love it! Glad to have you onboard.

Amal
Fonte della recensione

You guys made great software!

Aspetti positivi:

This software has tons of features that make my life and business much easier to manage. My favorite tool or part of the software will have to be the smart scheduling. I used Google calenders and I hate when the appointments overlap, here they do not. The unassigned booking folder is great as well! Awesome stuff!

Aspetti negativi:

There are so many options in this software that it made me take a while to learn everything. But after I learnt everything it made working so much easier.

6 anni fa

Thank you Amal for the great feedback. You were a great help during our beta stages and we cant wait to roll this software out to the public!

Zacharia
Founder/Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I seriously can't get enough of it!

Aspetti positivi:

For me being a photographer the most important aspect is the scheduling. I love how the smart scheduling lets my clients book without overlap. This is great for anyone who has issues in scheduling overlaps.

Aspetti negativi:

There are so many features with BookingKoala that it makes if difficult to keep track of what it can do. But if you're inside there all day every day you will figure it out very quickly. Other than that I can't say its got many cons.

6 anni fa

Thank you Zacharia for the review. The smart scheduling is something we wanted to perfect for quick scheduling to save time and headaches.

Mark
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This software is a next level game changer.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Less phone calls from customers, less problems and mistakes to deal with which equals less headaches.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using this software for some time now as a beta tester for my carpet cleaning business and all I can say is WOW! Everything from the reports, to the provider login is all outstanding. There are several versions from a FREE option to multiple paid options. I will never stop using BookingKoala!

7 anni fa

Thank you for the review Mark. Glad to see you love BookingKoala as much as we do.

Kenny
Fonte della recensione

The cleaning industry really needed this

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I benefitted from the reports section most! I could see detailed reports on pretty much anything.

Aspetti positivi:

Reports, Unassigned folder, Smart Scheduling, Marketing, and pretty much everything else. I am not sure if I can stick to just a few.

Aspetti negativi:

Seeing other peoples reviews I would have to agree with two things, #1 not having it sooner, and #2 setting up all my clients (but the support team helped with this).

6 anni fa

Kenny, thanks so much for the review.

Petar
Fonte della recensione

I think this is great for business and all business owners to use

Commenti: Makes business easy

Aspetti positivi:

-Scheduling feature -Marketing features like coupons, gift cards, and more -Reports feature, this is great you can see all reports you need to grow -Provider login and customer login

Aspetti negativi:

-All the features took time to learn to use after this everything was good -Creating store was tricky to learn but they helped so it was fine

6 anni fa

Hi there Petar, Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it.

Stanley
Owner/Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I love everything about BookingKoala!

Aspetti positivi:

All of the functions and features are seriously awesome! -Coupons and gift cards -Scheduling -System logs Everything in the software is so user friendly and so well put together.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I can say that I mind about is the price but every time I use it it makes me care less about it.

6 anni fa

Stanley, we love the fact that you love the software so much. We hope to see awesome growth in your business. Cheers!

Hazel

AWESOME!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It automates literally everything!

Aspetti positivi:

I love that my providers and my office staff have logins to the software. The fact that everyone gets their own accounts makes things so simple!

Aspetti negativi:

It took me a while to figure out how to navigate through all the pages but that is standard when it comes to a new software.

7 anni fa

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the software. Thank you for the review and Happy Thanksgiving to you, your team and family.

Simon
Independent Business Owner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

An all in one for your business

Aspetti positivi:

The multi location is a huge feature when it comes to this software. You can set up all your locations and staff under one place. I love it.

Aspetti negativi:

The reports section took me a little bit to figure out but once I did there was nothing that was too difficult for me to use.

7 anni fa

Simon, thank you for the review. We appreciate it and if you ever need help figuring something out, we are here to help!