Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su HoneyBook

HoneyBook semplifica e automatizza l'esperienza del cliente, dalla richiesta alla fattura finale.

Ulteriori informazioni su HoneyBook

Stai visualizzando 291 recensioni

Christina S.
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/9/2019

"The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software"

Commenti: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Vantaggi: I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Inconvenienti: It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

da HoneyBook il giorno 23/9/2019

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

• Data della recensione: 20/9/2019
Alyssa P.
Founder & Creative Director
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 1/9/2020

"Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7"

Commenti: Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook! Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Vantaggi: Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Inconvenienti: The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook. Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too. Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM. Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

• Data della recensione: 1/9/2020
Paige E.
Fotografia
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 7/6/2018

"Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve"

Vantaggi: Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Inconvenienti: I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.

• Data della recensione: 7/6/2018
Leigh ann S.
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/5/2020

"Powerful, Intuitive Tool"

Commenti: When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Vantaggi: I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example. Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually! I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Inconvenienti: Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

da HoneyBook il giorno 2/6/2020

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

• Data della recensione: 29/5/2020
Janelle M.
Freelance Makeup Artist
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 9/8/2020

"Organize My Squirrel Brain"

Vantaggi: Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Inconvenienti: The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

• Data della recensione: 9/8/2020
Jessica B.
CEO, Brand Strategist, and Designer.
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2020

"HoneyBook is a lifesaver!"

Commenti: I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Vantaggi: I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Inconvenienti: It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2020
Caryl L.
Belle arti, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/8/2020

"HoneyBook is a lifesaver!"

Vantaggi: I am NOT administratively gifted and have always struggled with organization and client management. HoneyBook makes those tasks so much easier by keeping everything in one place with tools easily accessible. The learning curve is fairly quick and painless and the customer service is wonderful! This software has given my business a much needed professional face lift and improved the client experience tenfold! I offer luxury services to high end clients and now I feel confident that every interaction supports and compliments my luxury brand!

Inconvenienti: No I'm very happy. There's honestly nothing I would change.

• Data della recensione: 17/8/2020
Jill C.
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/6/2020

"Most affordable and complete solution for the creative business"

Commenti: Makes running my creative business so much smoother. Their customer service is second to none. Fast, helpful, and friendly.

Vantaggi: Integration of CRM, Calendar, and Billing all in one as well as the ability to run multiple businesses at no additional charge.

Inconvenienti: I'd cannot attach a file to an email which means I sometimes have to send 2, but they're working on it.

• Data della recensione: 15/6/2020
Crystal W.
Chief Consulting Strategist
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 23/5/2020

"Entrepreneurs! Need an easy to use CRM interface? HoneyBook is the move"

Commenti: Overall, I highly recommend HoneyBook to those looking for a 1 stop CRM solution. It allows customization, integration, and helps me book MUCH faster, with a more polished presentation.

Vantaggi: -Simple, Clean and Customizable interface
- Can be used for multiple product/service offerings
-It works for multiple industries and business types ( Consulting, personal services, creative services, even products/retail

Inconvenienti: There are still some developments in the works:
-the HoneyBook app needs more functionality for folks on the go
-calendar syncing is not always accurate (depending on the service you use)-
-hoping the add text response soon *fingers crossed*

Heather P.
Partner
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/7/2020

"Honeybook for the win!"

Commenti: So easy to use, it's been a game changer.

Vantaggi: Ease of use! It keeps track of my finances and all of my contacts and forms.

Inconvenienti: I would love if my Questionnaire could be customized some (colors, pictures, font, etc.). Would love if I could "search" for a client (search bar). Spacing is sometimes "wonky" when sending emails. I would like if it didn't look like an error within the template.

• Data della recensione: 24/7/2020
Penny L.
Owner/Photographer
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 6/2/2020

"Best choice I made for my business yet"

Commenti: Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Vantaggi: Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Inconvenienti: I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

• Data della recensione: 6/2/2020
Shelbye G.
Photo booth owner
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/1/2020

"The easiest way to get paid fast!"

Commenti: My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Vantaggi: 1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Inconvenienti: 1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

• Data della recensione: 29/1/2020
Cori S.
Photographer
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2019

"The Best CRM Software EVER!!!"

Commenti: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Vantaggi: I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Inconvenienti: The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2019
Abigail G.
  • Data della recensione: 4/11/2019

"HoneyBook is amazing!"

Commenti: It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Vantaggi: User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Inconvenienti: 1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

da HoneyBook il giorno 15/11/2019

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

• Data della recensione: 4/11/2019
Casey C.
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/7/2019

"From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side"

Commenti: Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Vantaggi: There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Inconvenienti: I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

• Data della recensione: 26/7/2019
Flossie O.
Professional photographer
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2019

"Level up"

Commenti: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Vantaggi: When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Inconvenienti: When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2019
Tamara C.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 23/5/2020

"Great Productivity Tool, Constantly evolving!"

Commenti: A great productivity tool for me

Vantaggi: I love that they are constantly evolving with the features of this software:
1) I am in love with the email scheduling that is connected to my gmail.
2) I love that i can now schedule sessions with my clients within Honeybook instead of sending links to my clients to schedule with outside scheduling platforms.

Inconvenienti: I would love to see a connection to Quickbooks Self Employed Software.
I would love more compatibility with the software on apple products. Honeybook's app does not have rotate-screen functionality on ipads, neither does the program fill the screen. It appears to be more of a trial or beta program when you use the Honeybook app on an apple device.
I would love to see a little more assistance with contracts. Automation for standard clauses.
A little on the expensive side per month compared to competition. Discounts promoted are basically the same promotion only for the first year. Would love to see some occasional additional discounts here and there.

da HoneyBook il giorno 28/5/2020

Hi Tamara,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We'll definitely pass it along to our product team. Currently, we don't have stand-alone iPad app, so I understand why that falls short of your expectations. That said, our mobile iPhone app is being updated week over week (with a big update coming soon).

Thanks again and keep an eye out for future updates!

Barbara D.
Manager & Event Coordinator/Planner
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/2/2019

"Honeybook is the best!"

Commenti: Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Vantaggi: The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Inconvenienti: The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

• Data della recensione: 4/2/2019
Jordyn C.
Independent Beauty Consultant
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/5/2020

"How to keep organized while running a business"

Commenti: From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Vantaggi: Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Inconvenienti: There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

• Data della recensione: 15/5/2020
Jennifer A.
Wedding Officiant
Organizzazione eventi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/5/2020

"Love Honeybook!!"

Commenti: Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Vantaggi: Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Inconvenienti: I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

• Data della recensione: 12/5/2020
Javier C.
DJ/Owner
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/4/2020

"Makes your Creative business Look 👀 and run like a champ!"

Commenti: I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

Vantaggi: I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Inconvenienti: Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

• Data della recensione: 25/4/2020
Kristin C.
Organizzazione eventi, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/9/2019

"HoneyBook Changed our Business!"

Commenti: HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Vantaggi: Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Inconvenienti: Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

da HoneyBook il giorno 30/9/2019

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/9/2019
Jennie H.
Booking Manager
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/12/2019

"Honeybook Is Amazing!"

Commenti: I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Vantaggi: That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Inconvenienti: I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

• Data della recensione: 30/12/2019
Patrice P.
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 3/9/2019

"My Favorite Business Management System! And it Feels FUN!"

Commenti: Because my whole process with clients is streamlined, clean, and professional, I get to spend more time enjoying the work that I do, versus being bogged down by admin details. Honeybook helped to bring fun back into my work. x

Vantaggi: I loved the interface and unique ways in which one could customize it for their own brand or company or client. I also LOVE that I can send a brochure, proposal, invoice, contract AND receive payment seamlessly all through Honeybook. And that I have an archive of all my client projects in one place.

Inconvenienti: There was a bit of a learning curve for me. It took me at least a good month before I felt "fluent" in Honeybook. Then I had to brief my clients on how to to work in the space as well. But once they were there in Honeybook land, they LOVED it. In the first year, photo quality seemed to be compromised and had a few glitches with knowing when new messages from clients came in.

• Data della recensione: 3/9/2019
Morgan M.
Cosmetologist
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 14/1/2019

"Great platform"

Commenti: Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Vantaggi: I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Inconvenienti: Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

• Data della recensione: 14/1/2019