Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Sawyer

Realizzato da e per i fornitori di attività per i bambini, Sawyer offre software di gestione delle classi per la pianificazione e pagamenti online e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sawyer

Aspetti positivi:

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't let you fix any of that which is frustrating.

Valutazioni di Sawyer

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Sawyer ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 302 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Sawyer?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (302)

Stephanie
Stephanie
Owner and teacher (USA)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo

Sawyer is essential!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I recommend Sawyer to anyone who is seeking a more streamlined registration software for any type of class!

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer has been SO incredibly user friendly and has allowed me to confidently market my classes and confirm registrations so much easier than using my old method of Google forms.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to see more email integrations!

Summer
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo

Couldn't do it without Sawyer

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer makes my business possible. I need a registration software that is easy for me and is easy for busy parents, and that's exactly what Sawyer provides.

Aspetti negativi:

Sawyer would be even more usable if I could sell tickets through it for events. Also, I'd love to be able to integrate Sawyer with Flodesk.

Utente Verificato
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Alternative considerate:

so many room to grow and I can bet that Sawyer will get there in no time!

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: No app. No merging duplicate customers. No phone look up feature. No teachers payroll report. No everyday phone support. Email customer service is confusing.

Aspetti positivi:

Hello, super cute design grabs everyone's attention. It is one of the best websites which draws customers in their market place. I think the customers love it but not much the administrators. Free trial and discount option helps to attract new customers but some customers keep taking advantage of it by changing emails and creating multiple accounts. Also this website doesn't have duplicate merging feature, phone number look up, teachers payroll report. Also editing schedule is not flexible, if clients sign up in the middle of semester, they shows up for the entire semester which they weren't even registered. I care about this company, that's why I am spending my time to write about this. Appointments, semester, membership reconciling is not recognizing each other. Appointment and membership should have options to charge registration fees like semester. I can't wait for the apps. One day. I know it costs a fortune but it will be the next unavoidable step for sawyer. My school has an app and I know app will put Sawyer to the top!

Aspetti negativi:

Super cute design. The market place brings customers from all over the state.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for your feedback! We believe that a customer who shares critical feedback is a customer who cares. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it. Let us know if you have time to hop on a call to review!

Niesha
Managing Directo (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Sawyer is great especially for start up

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Great Experience. It is a really solid product.

Aspetti positivi:

It got me up and running fast. It is a really solid product.

Aspetti negativi:

I like the entire product; I do, however, wish they added a way to keep track of the acutallly content of class ( cirriculum ), and profile pics of students.

April
Children's Art Studio owner teacher (USA)

LOVE Sawyer

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I love it and tell everyone about about it.

Aspetti positivi:

The calendar widget interface is the best. I LOVE everything about Sawyer and I also am SOOOO appreciative that they continue to strive to improve and add more needed features.

Aspetti negativi:

I want to be able to edit parent info. MANY parent accidentally type in .con on thier email and I want to be able to go edit it quickly.

Karen (Kate)
Karen (Kate)
exec director (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Accounting and Payouts are not transparent

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: While I appreciate the ability to imbed registration on our website, there is no way to track click rates, their customer service is not at all educated on the software and we've gotten responses on average 3 weeks after the initial question is asked! Poor customer service, micropayouts are not transparent, and the cost for ticket items more than 70 usd is more expensive than eventbrite. Unfortunately I can not recommend this platform!

Aspetti positivi:

It can be imbedded on your website. Visually it is appealing to the purchaser.

Aspetti negativi:

Instead of paying out event registration income once, after the event, or one time at the end of each month, they pay out micro payments every 3 days. This renders keeping your checks and balances almost impossible, and we are currently paying extra payroll hours for our accountant to tally up each payment (We are talking about payouts as small as $1.25, when we are receiving as much as 10K a month with their platform). Can you imagine your accountant adding up all of those micropayments to hit 10K? It equates to hours of work. The whole process does not at all match industry standards and is very unrealistic for companies to handle. It's a hidden expense that makes the platform not worth the use.

3 anni fa

I am so sorry that you had a less than stellar experience at Sawyer, that is never our intent nor our goal. We continue to evolve our products because of feedback like this and would love to connect on how we can improve if you're open to it.

Angie
Executive Director (USA)

Robust platform

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Customer service is PHENOMENAL. I can't say enough about it. Kind, courteous, FAST, and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

It does almost everything I need for camp registration, payments, coupons, payment plans, class descriptions, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Very expensive. We are a small non-profit and need the functionality, but the price tag is difficult. In addition, our clients pay $1.99 for transactions. I wasn't aware of this at first. I had some upset customers.

Carl
Owner Manager (USA)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Sawyer is important to WAS.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I have great confidence in Sawyer as I work to grow my business.

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer makes what we do to keep the business moving forward much easier. They have amazing support and desire to grow their product offering.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to connect to my google calendar is very important but not yet possible.

Yvette

Sawyer for the WIN!!!

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is so easy to navigate and set up my classes. It’s user friendly for my customers.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t really have anything that I speak of…Sawyer has been great!

Mary
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Management at it's best

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Great! The help desk reaponds quickly and it has added a new layer of usability for my clients.

Easy to use Cost effecrive Customer service

Aspetti negativi:

Add ons dont always line up with what we need

Dara

Highly recommend Sawyer

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I’ve really liked using Sawyer and how easy it is not just for me to use but my customers as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like how Sawyer has great customer and created a product that reflects how they listen to their clients’ needs.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I haven’t had any issues. I like that they recently added monthly pricing, which made it easier for me to offer the pricing structure I wanted.

Aaliyah
Program Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

We enjoy using Sawyer

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have been able to truly retain our clients due to the software being easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer is so easy to use compared to the software that we left. Viewing of the software is clean and straight forward. We do wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out.

Aspetti negativi:

We wish that there was app for both us and the consumer to use to sign up and cancel classes out. We also hope that clients will be able to cancel out class themselves

ROBERT
Operations Director (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Perfect for all your needs

Commenti: Amazing!

Aspetti positivi:

This is the most user-friendly, easy to use and learn software that I have ever used! Super easy to set up and use daily! Your customers will love it! Customer service is amazing! like honestly, the best ever! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Sawyer!

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything! You got a lot for the money!

Carlie
Operations Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

One Stop Shop

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Easy to use. User friendly. Simple interface. Intuitive. Thorough. We LOVE IT!

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer has been a game-changer for us. We've used Brightwheel, ProCare, Eventbrite, and Google forms to try to figure out how to manage classes and Sawyer has been the best by far. Setting up the classes was so easy. The program is intuitive and offers all the features that we need it to.

Aspetti negativi:

We wish Sawyer had an app that our community could download, create an account, log in and use as a communication platform between teachers and parents. This would be the cherry on top!

Nicola
Founder of Baby Ballet Long Island (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Made my life so much easier

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a real life changer and saved me so much time. Thank you!!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it automatically uploads directly onto my website. That I am able to contact everyone enrolled in a class at one time. That I can Use the app as my attendance. I can offer coupon codes or different registration set ups for different classes or locations. The list is endless. I love it!

Aspetti negativi:

Some customers have found the registration set up a little Confusing to find the right class. Messages sent to a group come from sawyer and often end up in junk mail.

Ara
Founder (Messico)
Fonte della recensione

The software + a community that helps my business grow

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Sawyer truly changed how my customers see my business, booking on my website is easy, professional, trustworthy, with a beautiful and sleek design. All my sales, bookings, reports, refunds, and most of my business, in general, run on Sawyer so I'm beyond satisfied with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Let's start for the basic: It's a software specifically for booking children's activities, which is my exactly what my business does, so every single feature in Sawyer is just perfect for what we do. I had tried 5 or 6 different software companies and all of them are for other industries (spas, gyms, consulting businesses), so they weren't ideal to use. I love Sawyer has children-activity-specific features such as camps, semesters, drop-ins, sibling discount, caregiver needed in the class, ages for the class, etcetera. Also it supports different locations, gift cards, and most important for us: a widget to add the registration form to your website.

Aspetti negativi:

Sawyer keeps improving and adding new features, I've run into tech problems when they just launch a new functionality but I consider this normal and I appreciate they keep improving their product. Tech support always replies fast when there have been issues.

Jennifer
Diretor (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Good options for summer camps - with a few changes needed

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Setting this up was easy. After using it for a year there are some set up features I'll change in year two to make some of the flow better. The team that helped with set-up with quick to schedule and helpful with the details and overall flow.

Aspetti negativi:

We have to manually count how many campers are checked in vs there being a way for use see a live number of how many campers are checked in at any given time. This is a really big deal for our prograrm. It's a poor use of our time not to mention full of errors because every camp director knows you neeed an updated count of how many campers are on site at any given time. Manually scrolling through pages is not a good use of our time and is erroneous. We did submit a request (2x) so the product team does know that it is a feature that would really make a difference if added. We need a current count as a camp for safety so we know how many kids are on site (and of course in case of a fire or other emergency as well as every day safety you want that count to be known with ease) but we also have constant check in/out so its a moving number for us and to constantly be manually counting does not work.

Joel

Sawyer Used to be Good

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have lost more business than gained in the past few months as sawyer seems to be melting down into dysfunction. They used to be good. They changed their pricing/business model to charge businesses and their customers BOTH directly. At the same time their service and functionality (along with down time) has cratered. We are frantically looking at other options as Sawyer has now lost more business for us than it has gained due to their dysfunctional, confusing system on the front end.

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer is easy to implement and their customer service is helpful at first.They might be good if your customers all use the same main stream web browser (whichever one happens to work that day) and they are registering kids for classes without parent involvement or too many details.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no option to add a second adult/parent to a family account.The program doesn't work with Duck Duck Go or many web browsers consistently.

anno scorso

Hi Joel, We are sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. Our VP of Provider Experience has reached out to speak directly with you as we would love the opportunity to discuss more in depth. We do hope to expand our list of supported browsers in the future as we already work with the most commonly used options such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and look forward to connecting directly. Kind regards, Sawyer Support

Rachel
Owner, Educator (USA)

Alternative considerate:

New children's art class studio experience

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has aided me in organizing the type of classes I offer.

Aspetti positivi:

Once a customer is registered it is very user-friendly and easy for them to register for classes or for me to book them on their behalf. I can access customer information quickly and easily. I like that the financials are relatively simple to navigate and monitor. It has a professional appearance and I appreciate that some customizations are available by request.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a pretty steep learning curve. I would like a simpler, more direct way to book a one-on-one customer service appointment but the help desk is quick to reply to questions and concerns via email.

Cassandra
Communications (USA)
Agricoltura, 11-50 dipendenti

Time Saving Software!!!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Sawyer has been a blessing! It’s allowed the company to have all the registrations, tickets, forms and payment online. It’s great being able to see the finances all in one spot and create coupons, refund or cancel/transfer bookings. The classes and camps are easy to set up and modify. Clients do not have issues registering for events. There is an option to create financial reports and you can download email addresses for communications.

Aspetti negativi:

Only one very small con. I wish we had the option change some of the wording. For example: instead of classes/sessions it’s events

Sarah
Founder/ Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Incredibly easy to use and nicely streamlined for parents. I love their customer service too!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I'm having a much smoother time registering families for my programs. Previously I had a lot of drop ins and even registrations who hadn't actually paid, but with Sawyer I've really minimized how many people I have to track down for payment later. I also appreciate that there are questions built into registration and that I can even add more questions, which comes in very handy when I'm running the camp and have kids for the whole day.

Aspetti positivi:

It is really user-friendly. It did not take long to learn it and I can train my admin staff to use it pretty quickly. I like the interface, everything looks nice and is readily accessible. I LOVE the customer service team, they have always been really fantastic and totally understand my needs as a small business offering kids' programming.

Aspetti negativi:

It is simpler than some of the other registration systems, which I think mostly works to it's advantage. Sometimes though I need the software to do something more specific and there's not an option available. I do appreciate that their customer service team is always really responsive to these moments though. They either walk me through other options or even talk to the development team about adding further features.

Michele
Servizi e attività ricreative, 2-10 dipendenti

Love Sawyer

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Amazing! Sawyer is the best POS I've used for working with children. I'm looking forward to the expansion of the Zapier add-on to automate communications to clients. Customer service is also very responsive and always helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is super easy to use and provides an easy setup for camps, classes, and events!

Aspetti negativi:

Some features like birthday parties and appointments need a little more versatility and ease. I find it easier for customers to only have one step in registering versus multi steps. It would be great to have functionality on the admin side to complete certain orders.

Nate
Producer (USA)
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The steel your patron information

1,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am so disgusted by the deceit that this company does not make it clear that they use your patrons personal information to advertise to them.

Aspetti negativi:

They take you patron person information and use it for their own marketing purposes. This was NOT made clear prior to contract. We are getting so many complaints about spam from sawyer.

2 anni fa

Hi Nate, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Sawyer. I know our team has reached out and would love the opportunity to discuss more in depth. Upon creating an account with Sawyer, customers are given an option to opt-in to receiving marketing and communications from your business as well as from Sawyer. Customers can of course opt-out of communication at any time from any of our marketing or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe on any email they receive. Here is our help center article explaining more: https://help.hisawyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008819322 We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. We are here to support your needs and hope you continue to find value in working with Sawyer.

Meg
Owner/Teacher (USA)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti

❤️ Sawyer Tools

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service is outstanding.
I like that the confirmation emails they are automatically sent to clients when they sign up.
Software looks fresh and modern.

Aspetti positivi:

I’ve been running a sewing school for 14 years. Incorporating Sawyer Tools has changed my life for the better. I was bogged down with juggling sign ups, keeping class lists current, collecting tuition, tracking financials, sending updates and notices to parents, and so much more. Sawyer Tools takes care of all these tasks in one easy to use platform.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to have clients sign up and pay for birthday parties without a lot of back ad forth via emails. I would also like to be able to edit more if the client info from my end. For instance adding student allergies , etc.

susan
owner (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, Lavoratore autonomo

Sawyer is an Amazing Resource -

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Sawyer has give us a great base for registering clients for multiple activities that may be repeat or be one off. The fact that it retains family details so that they do. not have to be fully input for each class or camp is amazing. a parent can just update ages etc. we also love the fact that classes can be promoted wider than our local community.

Aspetti positivi:

if you are in the summer camp, kid business, class business this software makes your life so much easier. Easy to understand set ups and anything you need help with a tech is available to help guide you.

Aspetti negativi:

we have no complaints on software - honestly we love it and continue to find more ways to utilize it.