Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su UJET

UJET è una moderna azienda di software per contact center basato sul cloud con innovazioni leader nell'assistenza clienti su Web, telefono e app mobili.

Ulteriori informazioni su UJET

Aspetti positivi:

Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often.

Valutazioni di UJET

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

UJET ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 138 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato UJET?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (138)

Juan
Juan
Team Leader (Honduras)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Awesome Tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Aspetti negativi:

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Mohamed
Senior Workforce/Data Analyst (Egitto)
Telecomunicazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Amazing Experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: everything looks very easy when it comes to usage and it doesn't need full training to handle all features, you can just get a couple of hints to use it, very easy actually.

Aspetti positivi:

Reporting is excellent, Routing is very easy, Creating teams and users.

Aspetti negativi:

The latency of the agent status just takes a couple of seconds to update the agent status on the agent dashboard, I wish it can be faster than that.

Jannice Gwen
Subject Matter Expert (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Experience with UJET is excellent as it has a lot of features

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like UJET is because it gives us a way to communicate with our customers in a timely manner and it has feature for calls, chats and emails as well. The UJET tool also is not that hard to follow as it has options that can easily understood by its users

Aspetti negativi:

None so far, my experience with UJET is great

Jamie
Decision Maker (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: None unfortunately.

Aspetti positivi:

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Aspetti negativi:

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Pamela
Agent (Repubblica Dominicana)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Ujet is amazing

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I love Ujet's user-friendly interface and the new update makes it even greater great!

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Ujet for over 3 years, and it's been a wonderful experience. Because of my tenure, a higher-level department had me add supervisor skills which allowed me to see in real-time all my floors aux and total time in them. In addition, it is helpful to be able to visualize the calls that are in the queue so we can take fast resolutions to run the department smoothly. That is only one of the many features I find more useful.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I'd say is that once there is a high volume of calls or chats it will sometimes freeze and take a couple of minutes to update the aux or look for a specific agent. A potent connection is needed.

Aireona
Quality Analyst (USA)
Risorse umane, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Wonderful

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Aspetti positivi:

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Aspetti negativi:

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Eleanor
Team Leader (Filippine)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My Ujet review as a team leader

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: ujet is our tool that helped me become what i am today in my job. very easy to use and to teach

Aspetti positivi:

We use it as a tool to call and to receive calls.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes we are experiencing some glitches or bugs that slowers down our service level

Jenelyn
Customer service representative (Filippine)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Jenelyn reviews

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall it is very good very convenient in my job

Aspetti positivi:

I like using it since it is part of my job

Aspetti negativi:

There is a lot of bugs and errors. Sometimes it is very slow

Jeff
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ujet makes our work life better.

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall Experience with Ujet was great and hoping for to still use it in the future.

Aspetti positivi:

Ujet allows us to interact with our guest and host to help them with their concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about Ujet is none so far since it is very effective software to use.

Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Honest Review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most is that the feature, where it's not complicated to use.

Aspetti negativi:

the least I like in Ujet is there is no feature showing the call history.

Valerie
Product Quality Product Development (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Values you as a customer

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Polina Maria
Priority Services Specialist (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Review for Software buyers

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
Tech Support Eng (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

The best Call Management software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Aspetti positivi:

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Aspetti negativi:

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim
VP, Customer Support (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best of the best functionality

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Aspetti negativi:

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn
PLOS Agent (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

User friendly

Commenti: N/A

Aspetti positivi:

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Aspetti negativi:

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed
SME Mentor Support (Egitto)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Hernan
VP of CX Ops (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

Great CX tech partners

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Aspetti positivi:

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

________________________________________

Ryan
T1 Tech Support (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Ashley
Customer Service Rep (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Ujet

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Aspetti positivi:

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

alexander irwin
agent (Canada)
Servizi di informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

best software

Aspetti positivi:

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Aspetti negativi:

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Symone
Community Support Agent (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

UJET Review

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Aspetti positivi:

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Aspetti negativi:

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Jennifer
Customer Service (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 201-500 dipendenti

SWAG Ujet

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti

UJET Call Engine

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

U Jet Feedback

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
CX Associate (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy Use

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.