Informazioni su Retail Pro

Retail Pro è una soluzione completa di gestione della vendita al dettaglio per punto vendita, inventario, gestione delle operazioni dei clienti e dei negozi su canali e dispositivi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Retail Pro

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support has always gone over and above the call of duty to solve my problems in a friendly, efficient, and cost-effective manner.

Valutazioni di Retail Pro

3,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,0

Lo consiglieresti?

Retail Pro ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 80 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Retail Pro?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (80)

Waseem
Technical Support Engineer (Kuwait)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Review of Retail Pro

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I have found Retail Pro to be an exceptional retail management software that offers a wide range of tools and features. The inventory management system has been particularly useful for my retail business, as it allows me to track stock levels, reorder products, and generate reports on inventory movement. This ensures that I always have the right products in stock to meet customer demand.I also appreciate the powerful data analytics tools provided by Retail Pro, which have helped me to analyze sales trends, customer behavior, and inventory levels. The automation features have also been a great time saver, enabling me to automate many of my inventory-related tasks, such as reordering products and generating reports.Additionally, Retail Pro's POS system has been a great addition to my retail operations, allowing me to process sales, track customer information and purchase history, and generate reports on sales data.

Aspetti positivi:

Comprehensive solution: Retail Pro is a comprehensive software that provides retailers with a wide range of tools and features, including inventory management, POS, customer management, and reporting.Scalability: Retail Pro is scalable, which means that it can be easily adapted to meet the needs of retailers of different sizes and types.Data analytics: Retail Pro provides retailers with powerful data analytics tools, which can be used to analyze sales trends, customer behavior, and inventory levels.Automation: Retail Pro automates many of the inventory-related tasks, such as reordering products and generating reports, which can save time and reduce errors.Customization: Retail Pro is highly customizable, which means that retailers can tailor the software to meet their specific needs.Support: Retail Pro offers a wide range of support options, including online documentation, community support, and professional support, which ensures that retailers can get help when they need it.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning Curve: Retail Pro's complexity can require a steep learning curve for retailers new to retail management software, which can be time-consuming and require additional resources.Limited functionality for certain services: Some of the Retail Pro's services may have limited functionality compared to similar services offered by other retail management software.Complexity in cost management: Retail Pro's pricing model can make it difficult for retailers to predict and manage their costs. This can lead to unexpected costs if retailers are not careful in monitoring their usage.

Jose Miguel
Jose Miguel
Software Development Team Manager (El Salvador)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Full Stack Retial Software

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I install Retail Pro for several Clients in America, with different requirements and Retail Verticals, but one common requirement is allow software to connect with thier ERP, and with the Retail Pro strong API, you can accomplish this. So, my experience has been mostly very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Retail Pro since version 8 and now We are on Prism, which is a huge update and change of mind for Retail Pro user... but for the good. Retail Pro Prism its a store distributed web application now, with this I mean that you can have one Retail Pro server per store, in a multi store chain kind of business. As a web application, it uses AngularJS as a front end, allowing a incredible flexibility to customize the User Interface, so you can create your own look and feel for the system, not only for the Cashier view, but for all the modules. About that, you have: - Inventory - Vendors and Purchases - Transfers - Customers - POS - Physical Inventory - Inventory Adjustments - Customer Loyalty So, you see... It is the full package. One more thing: their global support with their partners around the globe will give your peace of mind for your multi store chain in almost any country, to name a few (Full North/Central/South America, Full EU, Some EMEA, Full ASIA, some Africa).

Aspetti negativi:

Cost, period... But you are paying a Porsche for a Porsche, you know what I mean. This is a serious Retail software, for serious Retail business. You can use it in small business as well, as its perfectly scalable. So, If you foresee a bright future in your Retail Business, you can bet on Retail Pro.

Alberto
Sales Support (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

We are still trying it

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Retail Pro is a user-friendly software that fulfills all my requirements effortlessly. I encountered minimal issues, and whenever there were any, the support staff promptly resolved them. What sets it apart is its comprehensive range of features, making it a one-stop solution for any retail business. The software, combined with knowledgeable business partners, ensures success in the retail industry. The intuitive interface facilitates easy navigation for both admins and users, with a well-organized layout that maximizes options and optimizes space for processing and displaying items.

Aspetti negativi:

Retail Pro offers improved and informative support that is focused on knowledge-based solutions. However, I found the user information available on the portal to be lacking, which was disappointing. Additionally, the software's database recovery process, particularly on the main server, can be time-consuming. Upgrading from an older release to a new one, especially when dealing with numerous stores and POSs, can also be a lengthy process. While the software generally functions well, there is room for improvement in making certain basic features more user-friendly.

Steve
owner (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Retail Pro 9.4 is a very unfortunate product.

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: V9.4 is very very slow and without features or benefits to offset the moving from V8 to V9.4. If you love lack of features and watching a spinning wheel you will love Rpro 9.4

Aspetti positivi:

ECM polling replace the 32 bit polling in Rpro 8.6. In theory this allows close to real time updates to your main. unfortunately, seeing it failing for various reasons with no logs or error message to help navigate.Therefore, Never know if it works or not. The Retail Pro dealer has been helpful in trying to fix the numerous issues with Rpro.

Aspetti negativi:

Unbelievably slow. We have had replaced all hardware with SSD, tons of ram and fast processors. Views, filters, moving from Sales to Customer management system pauses each step of the way. Even direct connect to server does little to speed up process. Missing most basics elements. Can not view inventory by sold as this element is missing from filter. Likewise, Cannot view on order in inventory as this most basic feature is also missing from filters. We currently 95,000 active SKU very hard to manage as system is so slow. My Rpro dealer blames it on the Oracle data base. Reporting in 9.4( why we have the system) is basically missing. We have to export all of the 9.4 data into our old 8.6 in order to run even the most basic reports. Therefore we are essentially running two systems. 9.4 heavy data base requires more management and is expensive and time consuming. If an emergency reinstall is needed it might take a while. Rpro 9.4 only allows one EFT interface. End user is stuck in a noncompetitive relationship with POS EFT which has it owns struggles. Have been with Retail Pro Since 1998. Been on V8 since 2004. V8 while not the most advanced product in the market place was a stable

Dale
Co-owner ()
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Retail Pro

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We purchased over 15 years ago when we first opened and it was very expensive. We use a very limited amount of what it is capable of doing. POS and limited inventory control. One reason is because the report feature is not very user friendly and every time you pick up the phone with a question you get a bill. For example, why can't I run a report on my inventory balance for a previous day? Overall I am happy with it I just think I bought more than I needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate and does what I need it to do. Minimal issues with the software. When we first started using it and issues would arise the support staff was always available.

Aspetti negativi:

Needed more hands on tutorial classes up front. There are a lot of things the software is able to do, I just don't know how to use it. "Reports" feature is not very user friendly. Support staff or sales person should follow up each year with updates and latest technology and no one does. They did the first few years but not any more.

Alicia
Owner (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Retail Pro is a trap! If you are a small business- RUN!

3,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I feel as though the company that sold it to me years ago completely took advantage. This product should not be sold to a startup or very small business. And the cost to maintain it should be clearly started before purchase. Thousands per year to maintain with software assurance and support ! I was recently quoted $15,000-$20,000 to upgrade and migrate from version 8.5 to prisim! Shame on you Retail Pro! I am extremely upset! Now I am stuck looking at new systems and pretty much starting over from scratch. Retail pro is a TRAP! Run for dear life!

Aspetti positivi:

I have used retail pro v8.5 for many many years. It had been reliable for the most part

Aspetti negativi:

COST!!!! It is way too expensive to maintain for a small business. I have been stuck in this software for years unable to update or upgrade it anything . Difficult to migrate to a new POS system because would lose historical data. I feel bamboozled!

Brian
Articoli sportivi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I'm a managing partner and CIO.

4,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It does 90% of everything we want & need. Frankly, that other 10% is probably unrealistic without custom programming. We get awesome tech support when needed, and I especially love the live chat feature that lets us ask quick questions. The product is very quick and easy to train an employee on and setting up levels of permission is awesome. We're able to delegate job duties easily with the different features. Receiving is a perfect example. That workstation is set up to be used completely differently than our cash registers. For example, we have three cash registers our of eight total machines running Retail Pro. Each has a unique function, and the software works well in supporting those varied functions simultaneously.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the more intricate details of the software take quite a while to learn. It's easy for an average sales associate to use the main functions, but some of the higher level features get complex. The software can be "quirky" with some old features that were added on to, so there are features that are not intuitive. An example is polling: some things happen automatically and others require initialization. Like every time we add an employee to the system, it's a process to get them into other locations and requires higher-level knowledge.

Robert
Retail Pro Administrator (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

Retail Pro 9

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have been a Retail Pro Admin now for years. I know that if I ever have an issue pop up, I can call my RPro business partner at any time of the day, even 2 am, which I have done. I get the same high quality and knowledgeable support I need at the time.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s ability to provide a one-stop shop. It has everything a business needs to succeed as software goes. Along with it knowledgeable business partners is an excellent choice to support your retail business

Aspetti negativi:

New more knowledge based support. When I access my portal, the limited amount of user information is disappointing

Dave
5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: We are Unlimited Skate and Snow in Banff/Canmore Alberta - a snowboard shop with a different attitude. We wanted a point of sale system that was easy to use. It needed to be reliable and also multifunctional with its reporting. Before Retail Pro, we had a non friendly DOS program!

We have been with Retail Pro for 10 years. The implementation was incredible. Their help with the changeover was wonderful. They were friendly, courteous, humorous, and efficient. It took them about 2 days to finalize everything, which was pretty incredible.
Honestly, when we train new people for our team, it takes less than 15 minutes to get them to understand how to use most of the sale portion of the program. The customer support is great. All of the techs are really helpful, friendly, and patient!
We always receive the help we need.
Benefits have included:
-quicker transactions
-ease of creating customer accounts.
-endless reporting options; you can pretty much create any report that you can think of

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Beni di consumo, 201-500 dipendenti

functional not flash

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Still in use as it functions well, just needs an update

Aspetti positivi:

easy for the admin and user to navigate, layout allows for maximum options to be displayed while allowing for processing or item space

Aspetti negativi:

The skins or designs of this software still look like they're from the early error of POS, it's easy enough to remove the windows xp look

Ronald
Owner (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

V9 is horrible. V9 reports are total disaster.

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have built two business' using Retail Pro reports. I recommended it to every retailer I met. I could change reports to get all the information I needed to make good decisions. With V9, reports seem to be pretty much be in stone, unless I want to pay an exorbitant amount to have each one created. In V8, I could create whatever I needed in minutes. I don't comprehend how with all this new technology, we went so far backwards from where we were. V9 reports have cost me dearly. If not corrected, I will have to find a better option.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used Retail Pro for about 15 years, so I am very familiar with it. Rtech customer service reps are knowledgeable and easy to work with. V8 was awesome. Wish I could go back!

Aspetti negativi:

V9 is slower and harder to get around in. Reports are the biggest downfall. There is not even a simple sales tax report, nor any type of customer reports for companies.

Ismail
IT administrator (Arabia Saudita)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Waste of money

Aspetti positivi:

Very heavy software and it loading takes 2 minutes in clients machine , one more problem is may be shut down your computer without closing retailpro you should activate licence until it’s not open

Aspetti negativi:

In this software we can costomize any thing like i want also security permission setting is good.

Steve
3,0 11 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Retail Pro for over 12 years when it was a DOS system. We have 9 retail tobacco stores and I purchased the system for it's multi-store functionality. It is great when it comes to receiving product and distributing out to the stores. I can see what each store needs, and distribute to all stores in one screen. However, for five years I've been trying to get it integrated with my accounting package, QuickBooks, and it doesn't work. They will tell you is does, but it doesn't. The poll display is a waste of money. We paid thousands of dollars for their yearly registration fee and got nothing for it. Then we were told we needed to go from version 5 to 8 if we wanted support. They made no effort to tell us about bugs or upgrades to the system each year and they are still like that. I can't tell if it's the reseller/support company, Data business systems or if it is Retail Pro. I have called Retail Pro directly to try to get issues resolved and they never got back to me. Gift certificates are very difficult to do, you need to remember to put in a negative when you sell and positive to redeem. I don't understand how over 30,000 companies can use this program. It's good but not great!

Jorge
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento

Retail Pro's many features

4,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The best part about Retail Pro is the user interface with the touch screen capabilities for our stores. It gives sales personnel the ease of access and a touch screen that is fluid and fast to use. I also like the ability to change the layout to any way we may need throughout the scope of our stores. The best part I like about retail pro is our vendor, BHD; they are the best Retail Pro support team in North America, hands down! They are friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable on how it works and what features are best to implement for your business.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting features can be a bit confusing, but with the right support from your retail partner and trainers, these all can be modified to do pretty much anything you need to report with ease. Receipt layout can be a bit challenging, but it gets easier with time as you use it more.

Brian
Account Executive Team Lead (USA)

straight-forward POS

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

A cloud-base POS that helps all transactions, including an "offline" mode in case you do not have internet at that exact time of need. You can print or store your transactions so you are in control of your own accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to see customer support a bit faster ( we are dealing with money after-all), and although the system is customizable, I think it lacks with information in some of the reporting.

Rita
Web cunsultant (India)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Get rid of manual billing and get a 3 step easy billing software to track your sales

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Get support any time.

Aspetti positivi:

Avoid manual billing and get an easy billing software to track your sales. Easy to use and create your invoice.

Aspetti negativi:

Easy billing, can save your customer database and do marketing with them. Easily maintain your stock.

jim
owner ()
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

retail

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our software is just old and needs to be updated. It is simple and easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

this sales system came with the store when I bought it. It's easy for me to use. Backups are slow and seem to take forever

old and outdated

Nic
4,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: My family has run a outdoor equipment and clothing store in Banff, Alberta, CAN and have been using RPro for over 15 years. We have found it to be a great program for small businesses with few store locations. After a couple of hours, most of our staff find the program easy to use and overall quite user friendly. After testing and trying different POS systems, we've found the inventory management, merchandising features to be quite useful and straight forward. I would recommend Retail Pro for any small or big retailers.

Trent
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento

Retail Pro v8.6 - great for serious small-to-medium specialty retailers

4,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Retail Pro is highly customizable, powerful, and scalable for small-to-medium businesses with one or more locations. Our support is through Big Hairy Dog, who provides great support with knowledgeable techs and sales staff.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not cheap. The licensing and maintenance fee model is cost prohibitive for smaller businesses looking for a simple way to ring sales and track inventory.

Jonathan W.
5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: We are a retailer that has been utilizing Retail Pro for over 15 years. We utilize Retail Pro in every facet of our business: from Online to our Retail Store.
Reporting, Inventory Management, Point of Sale and integration into our A/P & A/R are all essential functions, and Retail Pro makes them efficient for our business
The reporting, details, and back-end support are extremely important when we are running a business 24/7.

Carol
CEO ()

Learning something new

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's easy to use, support was great and I felt comfortable

Gail
Vendita al dettaglio

Retail Pro review

5,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We have recommended Retail Pro to a couple of businesses because we love this program. JD associates is a great vendor to work with; they are always there to help.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything that I can say negative about Retail Pro or JD associates.

Jack
Articoli sportivi

Retail Pro 9 & JD Associates Leominster, MA

5,0 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Retail Pro is a easy to use. The vendor, JDA, is responsive when we have a question.

Aspetti negativi:

The software does not have a process module for manufacturing or changing the product for resale. There are no issues with the vendor.

Frank
Materiali da costruzione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

POS is easy and works fine

3,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This product works well. Even when it breaks sometimes, we can fix it ourselves.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like this product sometimes. It easily takes paper, although it can be fixed.

Rich
USA
Beni di lusso e gioielli
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Nine-year user with many good things to say

4,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The program works very well and as billed. It very rarely crashes, has no bugs, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

RetailPro lacks some function I could use, but I was aware of this going in.