Recensioni su Built for Teams

Informazioni su Built for Teams

Strumento premiato basato sul cloud per semplificare i fogli presenze, le entrate/le uscite e tutti i tipi di ferie. Intuitivo ma potente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Built for Teams

Aspetti positivi:

Built for Teams is easy to use. I do wish it had the option to integrate to Outlook calendars but, overall a very easy to use time management system.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I see so far is that you are limited to the actions you can use on the app.

Valutazioni di Built for Teams

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Built for Teams ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 576 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Built for Teams?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (576)

Beth
Beth
Customer Service Manager (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Two things: 1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and 2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Aspetti negativi:

Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

3 anni fa

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Ken
Accounting/HR (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent PTO tracking tool to supplement ADP

Commenti: Super!

Aspetti positivi:

Employee can see the remaining PTO balance. This make it easy for employees to make future PTO plan. Before B4T, we needed to manually calculator for remaining PTO for employees' future vacation plan. This manual procedure was prone to errors. By introducing B4T, we significantly reduced such manual procedure and eliminated errors.

Aspetti negativi:

Only one approval person designated to one employee.

3 anni fa

Ken, thank you for your awesome review! We are stoked to hear that Built for Teams has eliminated time off errors fro you and ditched you need for wasting time on manual calculations. As for approvers per employee, you can have more than one person receive the request (i.e. if someone reports to two people) or via our Carbon Copy feature, but only person needs to actually approve the request. If you'd like help setting this up, please reach out to our support team as we would be happy to assist!

Devin
District Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Works ok

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

This does give a very nice process for recruiting and marketing

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to use it required a lot of effort to train each member of my team

Diego
Diego
GESTOR COMERCIAL (Brasile)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Aspetti negativi:

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Heather
Content Manager (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Affordable and easy to use!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

3 anni fa

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Amulya
Regional Director (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Making "taking time off" even easier!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used Built for Teams for last two years for myself and my team. I am extremely happy with its functionality and ease of use.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity of the software is the best aspect. Taking time off and recording time away from work should not be complicated. Built for Teams makes it easier and hassle-free.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con that I would mention will be the "Time Approval" functionality in the Mobile App. It needs to be more user-friendly Everything else is very streamlined and user-friendly.

3 anni fa

Amulya thank you so much for your wonderful review! Built for Teams truly is an incredibly user friendly program with flexible options and powerful tools. We appreciate your feedback and please know our development team is continually working on improvements and we are very excited about the improvements coming to our mobile app soon!

Rachel
Director of Finance (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Review

Aspetti positivi:

- ability to quickly access information in one place - can approve vacation from the email without login - convenience

Aspetti negativi:

- it is one more thing to log into - employees often don't use it making it ineffect

3 anni fa

Rachel thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you love the convenience of being able to approve time off right from your email on the go! Built for Teams does offer Single Sign On (SSO) with Google, Outlook and Slack. We can certainly help you get that setup! Thank you for being a valued customer and for your review!

Haley
Haley
Human Resources (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's exactly what we needed!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As the administrator for PTO and Payroll, this software has really made my life easier. It's so easy to track everyone's PTO - and to have multiple policies! We had to grandfather a few employees on the older PTO plan when the company moved to accrual, and it was extremely easy to do so. The employees are able to visually see when they've taken off in the past, in case they couldn't remember. All in all, very happy!

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that the software itself was very easy to learn for the administrator and user side. There are several reporting functionalities as well. If there was anything I had a question about, or if there was anything additionally needed from the software, the support team was always very willing to help accomplish those tasks!

Aspetti negativi:

It only recorded in half hour increments. I've had a few employees inquire about 15 minute increments, but this isn't a huge problem.

4 anni fa

Thanks so much, Haley, for sharing your feedback about using Built for Teams. We've loved having you and your company as our customers all this time! We're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Co-Founder & COO / Managing Broker (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari

Excellent PTO Tracking for Mid-Size Business

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent value. It is very easy to use. Intuitive interface. PTO tracking allows full customization of policies and multiple policies based on length of service or employee classification. Has enough capabilities to grow with our organization.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it had employee time tracking. Additionally, I wish it were easier to move between active and former employees. It would make sense to have a drop down with employee status rather than a multi-step filter.

5 anni fa

Jeffrey, thank you for the great feedback. Good news that we are close to releasing a time tracking feature! And we'll work on making it easier to move between active and former employees. Great suggestions!

Sara
Sara
Vice President (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Vice President Human Resources

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This tool is valuable to track employee time out of the office, how much they have used and how much they have remaining. It denies overages making the system the "bad guy" not the boss.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease to add or remove new employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of ability to recapture PTO time used when the employee hits a reset.

4 anni fa

Hi Sara, and thanks for being our customer! This feedback is very helpful and I'm happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you. I'd love to learn more about your comment regarding "recapturing PTO time used"; do you mind replying to this messaging and explaining that a bit further? We love hearing suggestions from customers!

Maddie
Business Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Highly Recommend

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Monthly input of time off has been eliminated. Individual emails to staff about their PTO balances has been eliminated. Manual timesheets for non-exempt staff have been eliminated. LOTS of time saving.
Fantastic customer service and always improving the experience and increasing usability. Fantastic team and would HIGHLY Recommend to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

Super Easy to setup and then have users log themselves in and complete their profile. PTO balances and accrual was straightfoward to input and very easy to adjust. Dashboard feature makes it easy for staff to understand. Eliminated the need for one point of contact for all PTO used, allows managers to manage their own subordinates.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to only delete or alter a request if it is the LAST request in the line makes things difficult. Especially if monthly accrual has just happened and employees adjust after vacations etc. Would love a feature to be able to look up all non-exempt employees overtime hours for the month. Then you could pinpoint any weeks you need to go in and look at specifically...

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for your detailed review Maddie! It is very clear that Built for Teams has been a game changer for your organization saving valuable time and streamlining your processes a great deal! Your feedback regarding altering requests and filtering non-exempt employees is great! We love hearing from our customers as we are always working to add value and improve how we serve our customers. Thank you again for your time and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Scott
Engineering Manager (USA)
Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy Managing of Employee Vacations and Time Off.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a small business it is challenging when people are out of the office. Before BFT we utilized Outlook to manage vacations and other out of office items. The problems was that anyone could edit the calendar so we had no idea if the time off was approved by management or not. We also had no easy way to track the total time off an employee was taking. With BFT all employees must make requests to management. Management can view the amount of time they already took off and decide to approve or deny the request. This ensures that employees do not take more time off then they are allowed.

Aspetti positivi:

When an employee requests time off for various reasons they can easily send a request using the BFT application on their desktop. The request shows up in my inbox and I can approve or deny with one click. Before I approve it however the request shows any already approved vacation conflicts. The online calendar syncs with Outlook so I can see at a glance upcoming vacations. I also like that you can add additional categories other than Vacation. This gives the employee options on how to use their allotted time.

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment I have not found any issues with the software.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for the detailed review Scott! Built for Teams is a solution for organizations of all sizes and we are so glad your smaller business has found a solution to managing time off and office coverage using Built for Teams! We value your business and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer for over 2 years now!

Katie
HR & Marketing Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Customer Service

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: You guys have done or worked with me to figure out the best solutions to my problem. I wish the software was more personalized or had the options to personalize more but you listen to your customers and I appreciate that.

Aspetti positivi:

Its very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and they always respond in a timely manner

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not able to personalize per role. Like all level two managers see this, level one this, level three this. I would like to be able to personalize the calendar more as far as black out dates vs days we cant have any techs off but can still have office roles off. We are a body shop and only have fill ins for specific roles. I wish when I changed someones job title it automatically changed them to the group they are in. For example: If we have a DA Tech that moves to a team. I can select that he is moving to Reassembly Jr and the group i made would update his hrs to 10 hrs PTO time when requested, it would remove him from the DA Tech group he was in and add him to the Reassembly group, etc. It would make it a lot easier to sync everything to one.

4 anni fa

Katie, we really appreciate your feedback. I know your organization has had some unique needs, based on the type of work you do and the way your organization is structured. We'll keep working with you to try to find ways to meet your unique needs!

Regina
Accounting Support Specialist (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Simplify your life - Use Built for Teams

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Its easier to request time off, by being able to see co-workers scheduled request, so there's no conflict. I like being able to use this any time of day. Just sign in and it takes just a few minutes to complete.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the most about the Programs is very easy to use. Simple to edit changes. Keeps track of hours used and available. Separates time off in categories, ex. PTO, Sick, Bereavement, etc... Sends email messages to approver to review time off requested.

Aspetti negativi:

What I least like about the software is: I don't use the Analytic portion. No need to receive the weekly emails on my working time progress. Sometimes not sure if hours calculated correctly one submitted for time off. Numbers don't always match. Would like to be able to cancel request for time off, if plans change instead of contacting Administrator to do so. The titles of "Reason for requesting time off" & write a description of why requesting time off - seems redundant. Perhaps only one option is needed.

2 anni fa

Thank you so much for your detailed review Regina! Built for Teams was designed to do the work for you and keep everything simple and easy to track. To address your concern of accuracy, we pride ourselves on the power and accuracy of our accrual engine and the calculations therein. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact your manager or account admin so we can cross check for you. As for the Description field, that is an optional field and doesn't need to be filled out. Lastly, the administrator(s) on your account control the setting of if/when employees have the ability to cancel an already approved request. We are so happy to know you love Built for Teams and hope we have provided a bit of clarity to address your concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Dan
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for startups keeping track of important HR info

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The customer service is great and the overall value of the software is fantastic.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent management of time off requests Calendar is wonderful for shared items Perfect place to store key HR info on each TM Recruiting system is good and getting better

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the interfaces still need some tweaks. Nothing major, but some catching up. The flow of the system could be better. Again, not major, but could use upgrading.

3 anni fa

Dan, thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to hear the shared calendar is so beneficial and yes, our recruiting feature is getting better and better! We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us in our continued improvements! Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Colin
Director of Operations (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

Built For Teams brought order to our PTO policy chaos

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We're a small eCommerce company with a headcount of 15. When the team was smaller, paid time-off wasn't being tracked which led to concerns about abuse of the policy and a lack of transparency around who would be out of the office and when. It became necessary to put a tool in place to better handle PTO requests and tracking, but a traditional HRIS would have been overkill for a company our size. Built For Teams allowed me to implement a robust, yet easy-to-use system that didn't cause any headaches for employees and gave managers greater visibility over when each member of their team would be unavailable.

Aspetti positivi:

- The UI incorporates best practices so very little training is needed to get new users comfortable with the system; the user experience is very logical. - The shared calendar can be set to allow employees and managers to view others' approved PTO dates to ensure adequate coverage before a new PTO request is made.

Aspetti negativi:

- The system can be used to warehouse a lot of employee data that we don't keep in Built (tax info, direct deposit info, benefits data not related to PTO) and the inclusion of those fields can sometimes cause confusion for new employees.

4 anni fa

Thanks a million for this detailed feedback, Colin! Knowing that our product is bringing some order to your PTO processes is great to hear. Thank you for the feedback regarding the additional, unneeded fields too. It's helpful to hear things like this and it definitely influences our product development roadmap going forward!

Bob
Controller (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Built for Teams Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

3 anni fa

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

TANESHA
CEO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finally the Right Product!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This was one of my best business purchases. It is cost effective and gets the job done. I love that the users can monitor their own account and it cuts down on calls and manually tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

Set it and forget it! The setup was easy, there in no ongoing maintenance, and you just add employees as you go. The available policies are customizable and the administrator can edit as needed. The approval process for PTO is very user friendly. The weekly reminders are very helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, I forget to send the initial set-up email to the employee after adding the new hire to the system. This should be automatic. The directory, org chart and people should be intertwined for ease of use; the sections sort of do the same function. When approving time off requests, it allows approve or deny, but sometimes I need space to send feedback.

3 anni fa

Tanesha, your review is so great! We love to hear that you value Built for Teams enough to consider it one of your best business purchases and offers a more effective solution to so many of your daily tasks. As for automating the setup email invitation, many customers like to create employee accounts and assign documents and create schedules etc all before inviting them to the system to ensure they aren't granted access until their profile is complete. This is just one example of why that process is not automatic, but there is a user login report you can pull to help you determine who has or has not been invited as well as if they have logged in or not. If you want to leave feedback on a time off request, you'll need to log into Built for Teams to approve/deny rather than using your email to approve/deny. Then you can leave feedback or comments on the request. We appreciate your time in leaving us such a great review and we truly value you as a customer! Thank you again!

Lorrie
Head of People and Culture (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Just right fit

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Prior to Built for Teams, we used shared google docs, various spreadsheets and random conversations to keep track of our hiring progress. BfT has been a great place to hold all of our hiring data all in one place. We can easily move candidates from one job to another, as well as have access to historic applications.
The customer service for this software is outstanding, and if we've ever had an issue, question or need, they are quick to respond and solve any problems, even if it meant re-writing some of the software. Outstanding!

Aspetti positivi:

The Built for Teams platform is exactly the right size and fit for our current stage of development; it allows for multiple users, clear communication between hiring team members, and clear progression through our outlined process.

Aspetti negativi:

The only feature that I could remotely describe as liking least is that I'd like a better way to move jobs around in the archive, so that current jobs are on top.

4 anni fa

Wow, thanks for the stellar review! We consider ourselves lucky to have had you for a customer these several years and it's great to read that you feel the same. Thank you also for the feedback on improving the ability to reorder job postings. We'll get to work on making that easier to do!

Jennifer
Loan Administration Manager (USA)
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti

Quality Product with Room for improvement

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Aspetti negativi:

Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

3 anni fa

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

Michelle
Sales Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Built for Teams makes office scheduling a breeze

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to see when someone in the office is already scheduled off and is also very easy to schedule time off

Aspetti negativi:

There are limits. Like if you need to leave for the day at 3:15, you have to select either 3 or 3:30. Also we work 7 1/2 hour days so if I schedule off 1/2 a day, it doesn't always calculate the right amount of time out.

3 anni fa

Michelle, thank you for you feedback and review! We obviously love hearing that Built for Teams is making scheduling time off a breeze! In reference to your time increment feedback, Built for Teams actually has ability to allow for time off request in 1 min, 15 min, 30 min, and half day increments. Each company gets to configure this setting. If your half day requests aren't calculating correctly, the value of each day on your schedules may need be adjusted which is something your company admin can do. Our support team would be happy to assist in configuring any of these settings. Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer and for leaving a review!

President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Built For Teams Exceptional Software

Aspetti positivi:

The PTO request and tracking feature is simple and user friendly for all of our crews to use and complex enough to allow us to create unique PTO accrual categories and track employee information.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con we had found so far with this system dealt with the ability to track certifications and licenses. Built diligently worked on finding a solution for that and has recently released the a new feature that resolves that concern.

3 anni fa

MIchael, thank you so much for your review! Built for Teams certainly is user friendly but powerful enough for complex situations. As you mentioned we are continually working to develop our product even further to provide the best service possible for our customers! Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer.

SHANNON
Secretary/Treasurer/Payroll (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Built for Teams is the BEST PTO tracking website

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were searching for software/a website that would enable us to keep PTO updated and accurate (we do not have many hourly employees and most other websites/software include hours worked, not just PTO). Built for Teams has enabled us to do this with ease. Employees are able to login and request for time off and supervisors are then able to go in and either approve or deny the request. Payroll is then able to run reports based on date and have easy access to who used what PTO during a pay period and then enter it into our accounting software to double check that the remaining hours for each employee are accurate. Built for Teams has been a huge asset to tracking PTO in our company! Also, the team behind Built for Teams is VERY responsive to and questions that we have had. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of Built for Teams is the ease of use and that it ONLY tracks PTO, not hours worked by employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing....it's great! I can't say anything negative about this product

4 anni fa

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You've been a fantastic customer and we love working with you. We recognize that some companies want to track hours worked PLUS time off, and other companies like yours only want to track time off. So, we've made Built for Teams ultra flexible to support both scenarios! If at any point in time you do need to start tracking hours worked just let us know and we can help you upgrade to our timesheet feature. Thanks again!

Bea
Accounts Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Rawson Saunders review

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we are satisfied. I think we used to be able to pull a report on terminated employees but that's not an option anymore. It would be useful. Also we find it hard to keep track of employees rolling over PTO year after year (eligible for up to 3 days per year, up to 10 days) - it's just confusing and some kind of tool that could help us with tracking that would be amazing. We also have part time employees with different eligibility and it would be nice to be able to set the roll-over rate individually vs. the same number being applicable to all and then we have to go in and change it for the PT employees. Email customer service is quick and good. Thanks.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy, straight forward, clean interface, good email support.

See previous page.

6 anni fa

Thanks for the review and the feedback! We do still offer the ability to view terminated employees. We'll reach out to you via email to show you how this work as well as to show you how to manage rollover. I think we can help resolve these concerns for you; thank you for bringing them to our attention!

Laura
Head of School (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Great way to manage PTO!

Aspetti positivi:

As a school, we struggled for years to accurately manage and track the many, many requests for personal, professional, or sick time. Built for Teams was game-changing for us--for the teachers making the requests, for the administrators approving the requests, and for the HR and accounts managers reconciling PTO at the end of each year. It's effortlessly effective.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we could program BFT to automatically notify our HR manager upon each approval.

4 anni fa

Laura, you've been a customer for years now, and for that we thank you! We do have a feature that allows notifications of approved time off. I'll reach out to you directly to help you set that up. Thank you so much for being our customer and for posting this review!