Informazioni su isolved

Piattaforma HCM completa e completamente scalabile su misura per i datori di lavoro delle PMI.

Ulteriori informazioni su isolved

Aspetti positivi:

Software is user friendly and user intuitive. If I have any questions about the software, their customer service is PHENOMENAL.

Aspetti negativi:

Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard.

Valutazioni di isolved

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
3,6
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

isolved ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 383 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato isolved?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (383)

Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Lending Processing Assistant Manager (USA)
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti

Multiple Features

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations. - Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day. - Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Aspetti negativi:

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Jaylene
HR and Payroll Director (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Isolved Solutions that don't break the bank

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It's been an adventure, but the rewards and benefits have definitely outweighed any struggles.

Aspetti positivi:

The customization that is possible with the software was the most attractive aspect. Especially for the cost, this product allows small businesses enjoy the same quality of services that larger fortune 500 organizations.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't much that I don't like about the software; however, one thing that I would say that has been an issue is the time zone differences between me and available support team members. Especially, if they are based out of the east coast, I find that there is only a 1-2 window to conduct business out of Alaska.

Jamie
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti

Isolved

3,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: still learning and poor support with getting answers to questions and guidance on how to complete tasks

Aspetti positivi:

Applicant tracking ability to make notes and label each applicant throughout the process of selecting new employees. Would like to be able to free type in and add own labels to stages of interview process

Aspetti negativi:

Not enough options to manipulate for our company (document subcategories and divider tabs), poor workflow, multiple log ins for admin, applicant tracking, and self-service

Cindy
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

iSolved

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: We have had a good experience with iSolved.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and accessibility for our employees. Onboarding new employees is simple as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to customize the menus and some other features.

Gina
HR Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

Love this HRIS!!

5,0 6 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Aspetti positivi:

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Aspetti negativi:

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

Karen
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use software with lots of functionality

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy the timekeeping and payroll parts of this software. I enjoy the ease of use from a manager standpoint and the ability to keep up with time accurately and quickly adjust errors of timecards. The payroll function is great, as we still have overall control but iSolved manages the major processing components of the processing.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like more in depth report functionality and ease of using and finding reports.

Holly
CFO (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

HORRIBLE customer service

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Aspetti positivi:

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Ashley
Ashley
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Aspetti positivi:

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Ida
HR/Payroll Admin (USA)
Arredamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Overall Experiences

3,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The system allows us to write our own reports for our specific needs. Employees can clock in/out through mobile devices. The biggest issues I have we do not have a single point of contact for problem resolution or questions, the menus are in random order, and when doing a help search, wording must exactly match the topic as listed in the menu.

Aspetti positivi:

The time keeping system is easy to use. Payroll processing is easy and straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

The menus are NOT in alphabetical order. Some subjects are in folders which do not go together making it hard (and time consuming) to find the right place to input and/or verify information.

Utente Verificato
Math Teacher (USA)
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Good timecard

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall a good way to clock time, sometimes difficult to navigate

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you can add missing punches easily, and add details/notes to punches. I like that you can use the dropdown to see the time of each punch

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to also see the exact time of the punch without having to hunt it down. Sometimes the options are overwhelming when trying to punch the timecard, a simpler interface would be nice

Deanna
HR Generalist (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Let iSolved hold your Hat!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about iSolved is their flexibility to handle every unique employer situation and their continual improvements to make sure they are the total solution for any employer. Human Resource professionals do not have just one hat to wear, no matter what their "assigned" role is within the HR Dept. Or, for those HR Departments of One who literally do it all....how many hats do you wear? Too many to count! iSolved has a multi-faceted solution for just about any situation. They can be as simple or complex as necessary to help you accomplish whatever tracking, reporting, or analysis is needed in your organization. Let iSolved hold some of your hats!!

Aspetti negativi:

When I first began using this software, I will admit that customer support and training was a little lacking. That said, iSolved is continually seeking feedback from clients on what areas are needed for improvement.... and they actually do something with that feedback! They have improved their customer service and training 200% from where it was in 2016. There are tools and resources available even after hours. I don't believe that any software is perfect, which means the support for the software has to be top notch.

Tracy
Agricoltura, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

From an isolved supporter :)

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

Aspetti positivi:

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

Utente Verificato
Teaching Assistant (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Decent Software, But Can Use a Little Work

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, isolved does what you expect it to do, but there are occasional roadblocks which need to be overcome in order to have everything done completely. I would recommend it, but would also let people know about the occasional pitfalls that may come with it.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this software is the fact that it allows users to input their data from a variety of sources, whether it be on the worksite itself, while on the go via the mobile app, or even at home, whether it be via a laptop, desktop or, again, the smartphone app. There are a couple of pitfalls associated with this benefit, which will be discussed in the "cons" section. Something else I do happen to like about isolved is the fact that it does not slow down whatever device you are using it on, compared to some other competing software, (this is probably due to the fact that it does not use significant amounts of RAM while a user is engaged with it). Lastly, something else I like about this software is the fact that it includes a private communications portal, such that users can communicate with their HR managers, without having to share what email, phone number, etc., the message is being sent from. Those who value privacy would probably find this feature quite appealing, (I know I do, for sure).

Aspetti negativi:

While there are definitely some positives to report about this software, as shown in the previous "pros" box, there are a couple of "cons" to report, as well. The largest one that comes to mind is associated with the isolved mobile app. Specifically, the app does tend to crash out of nowhere at times, causing whatever data that was being inputted into it to be deleted, thus resulting in it needing to be re-inputted. A potential fix to this would be for the inputted data to be saved in real time, or work on a fix that would prevent these crashes from occurring in the first place. A second "con" I have to report relates to the fact that the overall layout of the platform can get a little confusing at times, since sometimes it seems that the user needs to click on numerous different tabs in order to get to the page they are looking for. I had not experienced this type of complexity in the past with competing softwares, so eliminating that hassle would make the experience much more enjoyable. Lastly, getting a hold of customer service can take a while, as their hold times can get a little long. Fortunately, I have not had the need to contact them very often, but when I did, I found myself waiting for more than I expected to wait.

Chrissy
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti

Horrible Customer Service

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion. Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Aspetti positivi:

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Aspetti negativi:

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours. Employees must have an email to access their paystubs. Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Brandy
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

First time experience

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Michelle
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Product for the Money!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Aspetti negativi:

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Colleen
Payroll Administrator (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Ease of use and robust features

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Aspetti positivi:

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Morgan
HR Coordinator (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Getting better all the time!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Diana
Director of human Resources (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Sofia
Accounting Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It does what it should do

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

greg
general manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

Not so Happy

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Just o.k. If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Aspetti positivi:

navigating the system is pretty easy. Did love representative in support.

Aspetti negativi:

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call. Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module. Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology. Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up. Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Tiffany
Hospital Administrator (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

Aspetti positivi:

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Susan
VP Sales and Marketing (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

iSolved HCM review

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Aspetti negativi:

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Kimber
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Best online Payroll Software I have used

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Stephanie
Director, HR (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Aspetti negativi:

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.