Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Smartlook

Smarlook è una soluzione di analisi qualitativa per siti web e applicazioni mobili con registrazioni, mappe termiche, eventi automatici e canalizzazioni sempre attivi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Smartlook

Stai visualizzando 96 recensioni

Cynthia R.
Customer Service Representative
Servizi di informazione, 10.001+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2019

"Smartlooked for awhile now"

Commenti: Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

Vantaggi: So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Inconvenienti: The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

da Smartlook il giorno 26/4/2019

Thanks for your review!
This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax.
Please change this,

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2019
Laura V.
Head of Product Design
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2019

"Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product"

Vantaggi: Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows. Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing! And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Inconvenienti: There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2019
Faheem S.
Bsuiness Strategist
  • Data della recensione: 18/5/2018

"Encountered issues often"

Commenti: Found some issues in our application that our visitors were facing.

Vantaggi: The idea is good to view your customer actions in a live way. The platform is easy to deploy without changing your code.

Inconvenienti: Will pay more than you get. Data will disappear any day, Application filters don't work. Check alternatives as well.

• Data della recensione: 18/5/2018
Michal P.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 28/5/2019

"Great qualitative analytics tool"

Commenti: Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Vantaggi: Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Inconvenienti: There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

da Smartlook il giorno 4/6/2019

Hi Michal,

really thank you for your review.
Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear.

Thanks for your review,

• Data della recensione: 28/5/2019
Freedom D.
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2019

"ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL"

Commenti: We are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.

Vantaggi: I absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them 😊

Inconvenienti: I had no issues with Smartlook at all 😊

Small Business Owner
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 21/9/2019

"Great asset!"

Commenti: I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

Vantaggi: I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Inconvenienti: The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small
Business and it can get costly.

da Smartlook il giorno 24/9/2019

Hi Shawn,
thanks for your reviw.

• Data della recensione: 21/9/2019
Grisell M.
Sociologa
  • Data della recensione: 9/3/2018

"Getting analytics from the visitant view is a great tool nowadays."

Vantaggi: With this type of solutions we can know if our visitors have problems when making a purchase, or find a button, for example, as well as verify the most common actions within a specific page. Record even the visits made from phones and tablets, always leaving the videos saved for 3 days in the app (you can extend the number of days by inviting friends to use the solution) and for three months in the cloud (videos that we consider more tools).
In addition to the video we will also see the visitor's IP address, location, browser, traffic source and time spent on the page, so it is a perfect complement to analize.

Inconvenienti: The limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits.
Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions.
Now blocks checkout page on free version.
A world map of all the users connections, would be usefull.

da Smartlook il giorno 12/3/2018

• Data della recensione: 9/3/2018
Andrea C.
ICT Solutions
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/11/2019

"Great Tracking"

Commenti: Still improving our setup, anyway i think it's really awesome for b2c and ecommerce with main cms

Vantaggi: - really easy to deploy
- recording let you understand a lot from customers
- Heatmaps are really powerful to get info at a glance

Inconvenienti: - It doesn't always work well with custom websites, for example on event tracking, something isn't right with my numbers.
- Price is affordable but it could be better. Otherwise they could somehow let you download historic data.

da Smartlook il giorno 26/11/2019

Hi Andrea,
thank you for your review.
If something seems not right with event tracking, please reach out to our support. They are more then happy to help!
We are working on more export features.
Stay tuned :-)

• Data della recensione: 25/11/2019
Abhishek G.
Researcher
Ricerca, 10.001+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 4/10/2019

"Smartlook gives you so much info"

Commenti: I can see what others are paying attention to on websites, which is useful from a marketing research perspective.

Vantaggi: Smartlook provides a lot of information needed for qualitative analysis which is useful if I want to see what others are searching for and clicking on websites.

Inconvenienti: I haven't come across any issues with Smartlook thus far. It seems like a useful and user-friendly software to me.

da Smartlook il giorno 7/10/2019

Hi Abhishek,

• Data della recensione: 4/10/2019
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/11/2019

"Good tool to record videos of customer's visits"

Commenti: SMartlook is a good and reliable solution to record how users interact with your website. You can try the trial version to check how this product is working and fits your needs. Usable function to set up your own goals and filter visits using them.

Vantaggi: - Can record videos with users behavior on your website
- Tracking clicks and interaction with the website's elements
- You can filter visits by geolocation, platforms, devices, etc.
- Dashboard with main metrics on main screen
- Have trial version and free version with 1000 recordings per month
- You can set up your own goals and filter visits with them

Inconvenienti: - Limit of 1000 visits in free version
- It's not a cheap solution
- Supports integration with CRM systems, but you don't have ready ones and you need to write your own

da Smartlook il giorno 26/11/2019

Hi Roman,

• Data della recensione: 16/11/2019
Márton P.
Na
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2017

"The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay."

Vantaggi: I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Inconvenienti: On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package)
Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

Hi Márton,
thank you very much for your review.

We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly.
You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer.
Enjoy Smartlook
Lukas Mehnert,

Programador Full-stack PHP
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/5/2019

"Discover how your users browse your website."

Commenti: I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Vantaggi: Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page. Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ... Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience. In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Inconvenienti: In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Philip W.
Business Owner
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 21/8/2018

"Smartlook helps me look smart"

Commenti: Seriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7

Vantaggi: Smartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.

Inconvenienti: Price I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home.

da Smartlook il giorno 22/8/2018

Thank you for your review!

• Data della recensione: 21/8/2018
Kevin S.
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/9/2018

"Clever software shame about the after sales service"

Commenti: I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Vantaggi: The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Inconvenienti: If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

da Smartlook il giorno 13/9/2018

Hi Kevin,

we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team.

After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included.

In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement.

However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card.

In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dalibor Houfek,
COO at Smartlook

• Data della recensione: 5/9/2018
Webmaster
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/5/2019

"Big brother helps you sell better"

Commenti: Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Vantaggi: I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Inconvenienti: The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

da Smartlook il giorno 13/5/2019

Azad H.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 26/7/2018

"Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store."

Commenti: Watching how i can make my site better for my visitors

Vantaggi: That it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.

Inconvenienti: That the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.

• Data della recensione: 26/7/2018
Madalin B.
Freelance
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 29/8/2017

"I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding. "

Commenti: Reliable clients and cost-effective projects.

Vantaggi: It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.

Inconvenienti: I often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

Hi Madalin,

Cristian G.
  • Data della recensione: 5/9/2017

"It is the best tool ever"

Vantaggi: There are a tons of tools to track visitors, but watch what they are really doing is amazing. Those insights can change everything and help you to create the best customer experience.

Inconvenienti: nothing!! everything is cool. Maybe it would be great if you can gather together all sesion that are similar, so you don't have to spend time looking similar sesion that doesn't help you.

da Smartlook il giorno 6/9/2017

Hi Cristian,

• Data della recensione: 5/9/2017
Thileepan K.
Manger
  • Data della recensione: 31/5/2018

"giving good experience to our online customers"

Vantaggi: Smartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.

Inconvenienti: SmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

da Smartlook il giorno 5/6/2018

Hi Thileepan,
thanks for your nice feedback.

If you miss something, reach out to us.

• Data della recensione: 31/5/2018
Director of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2018

"Good price great results"

Commenti: I'm impressed with the platform especially all th features you get for the price. I have tried other platforms that have a portion of this feature and for the mid in beta while Smartlook has really thought out the different metrics and filters.

Vantaggi: Its easy to use with a ton a filters to filter users by location, page details, and other website activity. Y our even able to not only filter out your companies IP address but star valued users to continuously look at hate website behavior. It's easy to share the videos and view them to notice trends or issues amongst users.

Inconvenienti: It doesn't archive the videos past a certain time frame it also isn't super easy to sort by date

da Smartlook il giorno 11/12/2018

Hi,
thank you very much for your review and feedback.
We will add it to our Trello feedback borad.

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2018
Silvia Z.
marketing manager
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2017

"Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers"

Commenti: customer preferences

Vantaggi: It is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.

Inconvenienti: At least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

da Smartlook il giorno 30/6/2017

Hi Silvia,

Lukas Mehnert

• Data della recensione: 29/6/2017
Quang tri N.
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

"The Best"

Commenti: increase your own visitors per pages

Vantaggi: I love the Heatmaps section, especially to view DESKTOP and SMARTPHONE maps.
I advice to use this software to understand the section of your website useless.

Inconvenienti: Enlarge total storage limit for free account at all websites. It is better araound 1,000 per website.

Hi Quang Tri,

John W.
Woodworker/Maker/Crafter
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2017

"Brilliant software by Smartlook and a real game changer its like looking over the customer shoulder"

Commenti: It is so easy to use and is like watching a video of someone using your website. I have no idea how they get such fantastic video quality (or seem video quality) and not slow down the website. This is fantastic software and a real game changer, I have already started spotting little tweaks that need implementing from watching over the customer's shoulder.

Vantaggi: A fast easy implementation does not slow down the website, you can see what the customer gets up to. You will not believe the quality and once you have tried it no more need to study analytics charts to try and figure out what is going on. You won't believe it but it is FREE.

Hi John,

James T.
CEO/Founder
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 4/9/2017

"Flat out love SmartLook"

Commenti: CRO that improved ROI by a minimum of 36%

Vantaggi: Quick and easy setup. Get to know what you're customers are doing on your website. Track IP/location of site visitors. Tech info i.e. desktop vs mobile.

Inconvenienti: There's a minimum API support online. Would like to see better API documentation and flexibility. Also integration with other platforms such as MAS and CRMs. Would love to integrate SmartLook with Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, InfusionSoft and the likes.

da Smartlook il giorno 5/9/2017

Hi James,

• Data della recensione: 4/9/2017
Enver A.
Online Marketing Manager
13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2017

"Essential Online Marketing and Customer Experience tool."

Commenti: User Experience Optimization

Vantaggi: It is a great tool to monitor incoming traffic (with sources), and to track their movements on the website in order to improve the user experience on the website. It is a great feedback tool.

Hi Enver,