Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Drip Ecommerce CRM

Drip is the world's first Ecommerce CRM. See why thousands of marketers are graduating from typical ESPs and selling more with Drip.

Ulteriori informazioni su Drip Ecommerce CRM

Stai visualizzando 150 recensioni

Mark S.
Owner | Sales | Project Manager
  • Data della recensione: 5/12/2017

"Drip is the best email/marketing automation software on the planet! I know as I have tested them all"

Commenti: Drip integrates with just about everything and it is pretty easy to use. The future of marketing from your website is "website personalization" which will create a unique experience for each and every person. Your business also needs to track prospect/customer activity across multiple channels and deliver a customized experience. Nothing makes me leave a website faster than when a website asks me to download something i have already downloaded. The days of one size fits all marketing have come and gone. With Drip, and a few 3rd party apps, I believe you can deliver an online experience like no other that will surely get you noticed and help you stand above your competition.

Vantaggi: Drip is the dream marketing software I was dreaming of back in 2012 when I first started with another expensive email/marketing automation platform. Out of the box, Drip doesn't need 3rd party apps to format data like making sure names are capitalized. I am a marketing automation geek, and Drip allows you to add just about any other type of marketing software layer like surveys, onsite retargeting, send text messages, and even integrate Facebook messenger and Facebook ads just to name a few. (Some 3rd party apps required) Using Drip and a few items I mentioned above, you can passively profile and lead score all of your prospects to see: - which ones are hot (Drip can send an email to your sales team so they make contact),
- which ones are still in research mode (send these leads more content to help them make a decision via email, SMS or a Facebook message),
- and which ones are just tire kickers.
No sense running paid ads to tire kickers, right? You can even personalize your website so that people who downloaded your freebie, don't get asked to download it again. That is powerful! (3rd party app needed) I have moved all of my clients over to Drip from 3 other platforms and we are seeing much better results. If you are considering email & marketing automation automation software for your business, take a good look at Drip. They have a certification program, so you might want to check out graduates to lend you a hand if needed.

• Data della recensione: 5/12/2017
Director of Marketing
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"So many possibilities with Shopify"

Commenti: Drip solved problems we didn't even know we had. For example, we are able to automate a lot of our social and email marketing through Drip before a team member takes leave of absence so things aren't going to hurt as bad for the team as a result. We could not do that previously and would have had to leave money on the table while they were gone (we are a small company.) Currently we have really just focused on our brick and mortar business with Drip but I anticipate when we ramp it up for our ecomm store we will see some really interesting results there too. Our overall experience has been very positive.

Vantaggi: If you sell a lot of different types of products and customers, Drip's ability to help you segment people automatically is amazing. We switched from MailChimp to Drip when Shopify broke and MC broke up but we also needed something more robust for our click and brick as our ecomm started to take off. I love that you can trigger events based on actions like when a subscriber clicks on a certain page on your website and the Facebook custom audience integration is very useful and has upped our targeting strategy on social too. Looking back on what we were doing with MailChimp vs. Drip, I kind of just laugh. They're hard to even compare. This is a full blown marketing and CRM suite and Mailchimp just sends emails. I still feel like I have more I can learn and do with Drip which is exciting. Support is very helpful and quick.

Inconvenienti: The email builder is improving but needs work still-you need to really inbox test because it will not save you from yourself. Images are skewed in some email clients if you check the "constrain image" box for example, so don't check that box! There are some other weird bugs in it but they just came out with a new version which is for sure an improvement. You can now select your products from your Shopify store which is HUGE but I would love more flexibility on integrating products and collections dynamically. The alt text doesn't work in the builder which seems weird to me and I don't have a big enough team to hand code the amount of eblasts we send. I want to add I don't think this is for the casual marketer. In other words, you could get overwhelmed very easily by the bells and whistles so while this is awesome for marketing automation geeks, I would make sure it isn't too complicated for your business goals.

• Data della recensione: 29/7/2019
Marketing Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/8/2020

"A good ecommerce email system, but not without some flaws"

Commenti: Drip was not an easy switch from MailChimp. I will probably go back to MailChimp pretty soon.

Vantaggi: Drip is a good ecommerce email system, particularly for Magento. It's relatively easy to set up automations and manage ecommerce contacts, purchases, and other data. It's similar to other email platforms in terms of set up, templates, and flexibility.

Inconvenienti: The demo made it seem like the integration with Magento was the easiest thing in the world, but there were several hiccups at launch. The reporting leaves a lot to be desired, and the automations don't work as seamlessly as I'd like.

• Data della recensione: 23/8/2020
Eugen P.
Java Consultant
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/11/2018

"State of Drip - post LeadPages acquisition"

Commenti: Drip used to be great. Really great. I've been with them since the very early days and I never had any problems. Plus, their support was excellent.
Unfortunately, after the LeadPages acquisition, things started getting progressively worse. Not right away, but slowly, automation started failing, workflows would get stuck, or simply not fire for no particular reason, etc. And support times got slowly worse until the crazy point we're at today, with support getting back with feedback after more than a week almost each and every time.
I never thought I'd be writing a negative review for Drip of all things. But, here I am, planning my migration.

Vantaggi: The automation is top-notch. When it works.

Inconvenienti: The automation simply doesn't work all the time. For now particular reason, workflows get stuck, or just don't fire. Tags get applied twice.
And support is, well, they're just not there. The support wait-times on my last few issues was litteraly always 8-9 days until the first answer from them.

da Drip il giorno 10/12/2018

Hello, Eugen,

Thanks for putting your trust in Drip these past few years and for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

The truth is that we¿ve been growing pretty quickly this past year, and our own growth kind of outgrew our support britches for a little while. That being said, we¿ve been busy expanding our support squad. While support had previously been offered from 9 am ¿ 5 pm, M¿F, we¿re now helping people an extra 20 hours per week from 7 am ¿ 7 pm, M¿F.

This has cut our support response time significantly, and our No. 1 aim is to help answer everyone¿s questions well within the 24-hour mark. We don¿t ever want people to feel like they¿ve been left hanging, and we¿re sorry you¿ve felt some pangs as we grow.

We haven¿t been seeing any issues on our end in regard to automations working, but we¿re hoping that we¿ll be better able to answer your concerns with our extended support.

Thanks again for your review and for riding along with us as we grow.

• Data della recensione: 8/11/2018
Brian B.
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/9/2020

"Drip automates our email flows"

Commenti: Slow start due to steep learning curve, but very capable and advanced once mastered.

Vantaggi: We use Drip for always-on campaigns, like our website's lead magnet. In fact, creating an attractive lead magnet for our site was super easy to do.

Inconvenienti: There is a learning curve for both terminology, and how to set up campaigns and workflows. But once you get the hang of it, it's a really advanced software.

• Data della recensione: 17/9/2020
Carlos M.
Director of Design and Development
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/9/2019

"A serious contender as an ecommerce CRM"

Commenti: It has been great. The CRM is truly geared towards Ecommerce and there are many ways you can configure the platform for your specific needs.

Vantaggi: I really like the concept behind it. The interface is intuitive and easy to use even for new users. You can configure your campaigns in many different ways and you can know with details what people are doing on your website and what emails are they reading.

Inconvenienti: The email creator isn't very easy to use. I prefer other interfaces that are more polished. Also, if you aren't using their forms you cannot get statistics into your website.

• Data della recensione: 8/9/2019
Steve P.
  • Data della recensione: 4/4/2018

"Best email marketing automation software I've used...and I've used A LOT!"

Vantaggi: I've seriously tried it all over the past 5 years. From Campaign Monitor, to Get Response. Infusionsoft to Mailchimp. Convertkit, Active Campaign, and that's just the well-known ones. Some for small stints (think 1 - 3 months) others for longer stints (6 - 12). Drip is the only one that I've been using for well over 12 months and am feeling very comfortable with. Down to why this software is great - simply put, most of it's core functionalities are well thought out and easy to use. But then advanced things can still be done even if you're a novice to marketing automation. Sending drip campaigns, setting up subscribe forms and linking with other software to create automatons, all super easily done. Overall is a really well thought out piece of software, and the easiest to use considering its power.

Inconvenienti: Some things are quite tricky to do. For example, you would expect to be able to set a simple trigger link in an email, except that requires setting up a completely separate automation. You can't set triggers to happen at certain times, and it can be a pain to get your email template looking good (plain templates are awesome but sometimes you just want to be able to adjust things to make it more personal). Adding call-to-action buttons to emails is also insanely difficult, simply getting the colors to match your own brand is impossible. But all these are minor gripes in the grand scheme of things!

da Leadpages il giorno 22/8/2018

Hi Steve,

Everyone here at Drip appreciates the time you took to write us a review!

Since your review just a couple of months ago, we have actually launched the Visual Builder for all of your emailing needs! No more trouble adding call-to-action buttons or getting the colors to match your brand. The new Visual Builder allows you to easily build big, beautiful emails outfitted with images and brand styling for when you need to do more showing instead of telling¿ All the formatting. Zero coding.

Thanks again,
Sam from Drip

• Data della recensione: 4/4/2018
Joshua K.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/10/2018

"Automates ALL THE THINGS in my e-commerce business"

Commenti: Overall, it has been a game changer for our digital products e-commerce business. Instead of just sending out bi-monthly email blasts to all of our audience, we're now able to put people through specific sequences of emails with relative ease. We can then separate people based on their activities and run specific promotions to those groups only. We have a long way to go and are only scratching the surface of what we can do in Drip, but already it has been a huge improvement in the way we handle our email marketing.

Vantaggi: It's very simple create workflows for automating email flow. This has allowed us to completely transform the way we do our email marketing in our digital product e-commerce business. I also like how simple it is to setup a new campaign. Most other tools put you through complicated settings to setup new sequences. In Drip you just see a list of the emails on the campaign and you can quickly and easily adjust the days/timing of when people receive those emails after subscribing to the campaign. There is no over the top process for editing the actual emails and you have a choice between a simple editor (which I like as it gets great engagement) or for more visual promotions you can use the graphical editor which is really just as simple to use.

Inconvenienti: I found it better to utilise a third party software like Optinmonster to handle the actual signup forms because I get more flexibility surrounding the design of the popup. That is one area in which I think Drip could improve by offering more control surrounding that popup editing experience.

• Data della recensione: 23/10/2018
Troy P.
Marketing Manager
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/1/2020

"Great And Easy To Use ESP"

Vantaggi: The design and interface is beautiful and very easy to use. I can imagine that even people completely new to email marketing would figure it out very easily. Great email builder tool. Easy to integrate.

Inconvenienti: Our primary issue was with the magento integration and it only pulling in some of our customer data. Ex: It would show that we had just over 10k customers, which is a fraction of the real number. When we switched to Klaviyo it displayed correctly.

• Data della recensione: 31/1/2020
Dennis U.
Web Developer
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 13/5/2020

"Drop Ecommerce CRM is the Best B2C CRM available today!"

Commenti: Overall great experience, it's allowed us to expand our offering from a standard e-commerce site, to full-on marketing pipeline implementations.

Vantaggi: I've only managed to work on Drip Ecommerce in a trial period, but so far it blows every other CRM out of the water. It's purely designed to work well with Ecommerce websites, so you can quickly integrate it with your platform and start marketing like a true professional ecom business!

Inconvenienti: So far we love the software and have no dislikes for it. We recommend it strongly for eCommerce websites looking to expand their marketing efforts.

• Data della recensione: 13/5/2020
Web Content Manager
Arredamento, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/1/2018

"Drip is a lean email marketing automation platform laser-focused on workflows that's great for B2Bs."

Commenti: We were able to significantly cut costs from our previous ESP by switching to Drip while retaining most of our functionality (only losing landing pages, but Leadpages offers a good alternative that is still affordable at a fraction of the price). We are in the process of moving to a marketing automation suite only because one problem we encountered with Drip was that it was difficult to synchronize data between our legacy platforms.

Vantaggi: Drip has the powerful automation features that you often have to pay thousands of dollars more a year for with marketing suite platforms. If you only need the automated email portion and not all the other features, Drip delivers a streamlined experienced that's designed to cater to B2B users that want to utilize nurture campaigns to cultivate and convert leads. Because of this, creating workflows is incredibly simple and intuitive. The platform also has some interesting features you don't find in many other ESPs, such as being able to check a box to re-send emails using a different subject line to contacts who don't open the first one. It also does not deal with contacts in lists, but rather contacts live in only one instance in the platform and rather than using lists to segment your contacts, you use tags. Some may dislike this approach, but I personally find being able to get away from endless lists to be liberating.

Inconvenienti: The platform lacks a WYSIWG editor, and only works with html or plain text. While this may be fine for many users, it might be off-putting for those less tech-savvy users who are used to creating and editing emails inside of their ESP. Also, the platform, in my opinion, is deceptively counter-intuitive despite its simple appearances. As someone who has used several of the popular ESPs on the market (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Stampready, etc...) I found the process to create and send emails confusing and had to contact support several times initially. This was rather frustrating because at the time they only offered support via email. I understand that they are trying to expand support to other methods however. I like to call someone if I'm having a problem, so the lack of phone support was a miss for me.

da Leadpages il giorno 22/8/2018

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

I wanted to let you know of the changes to our email editor since your review. We now offer a Visual Builder which is a really awesome way to showcase what you¿re offering through the power of pictures without messing with any code. Simply point and click to add images, buttons, columns, and more. It¿s a whole new way to brand your emails, showcase your products, and sell more stuff!

Thanks again,
Sam from Drip

• Data della recensione: 19/1/2018
Paola P.
Guest Relations
51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/2/2018

"Great support team -- but too much need for it!"

Vantaggi: One of my favourite things about drip is the email segmentation tools and tagging. These let me make sure my audience is always on point. Customer support is great, however due to some delays and workflow issues I found myself having the need for them a bit more than I think I should have. To the customer service that is friendly, competent, quick, receptive, and unfailingly helpful (and I've put them to use numerous times with complicated questions) To my ability to step into specific user accounts to fix things simply and quickly at their request.. Drip is uniformly wonderful. You might not know it yet, but THIS is the email service you've been looking for.

Inconvenienti: The refreshing of the automations seems like it is not instant, so whenever I am setting something up, and doing tests, there has been some confusion as to whether it is working or not. So sometimes I have to go live with a special list just to test the automation steps which is not very convenient.

• Data della recensione: 17/2/2018
Chief Technology Officer and Marketing Director
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2019

"Best In Email Automation"

Commenti: Drip helped our company get good cart abandonment and welcome series in place in an easy way. The tracking and integration with Shopify was very easy. And we are already generating sales with drip in the first week. We are ready to start tagging and segmentation and will report back on another review when that is completed.

Vantaggi: Hi I am currently setting up Drip and have had about 1 week with it and can give my initial 2 cents. I really like how many things you can do if you are willing to put in time and some effort. The integration is easy with many shopping carts and other apps, and the segmentation is very advanced. It is how these segmentation work together with the Email workflows helps make it easy to craft automated emails at every step of buying process. From ecommerce cart abandonment to sending one off emails , to sending out win back campaigns everything seems like it is possible with Drip. The email editor is easy to use and the templates give you enough to get going. I imagine more people use regular html emails with Drip.

Inconvenienti: Drip is a tool and it is how you utilise that tool is what you will get out if it. Drip does not hold your hand and offers everything you need for a successful email marketing but what is there in terms of the editor is fairly basic. It gets the job done but I wish for a more robust features like bringing in product by name into the emails.

• Data della recensione: 12/4/2019
Owner/ Videographer/ Editor
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/4/2019

"Drip is the bees knees for Email Marketing"

Commenti: We have had an amazing experience with Drip and Email Automation. It has taken us far beyond what we thought we could do in just a short amount of time. Highly recommend Drip!

Vantaggi: Drip took us to the next level with Email Marketing. We have been able to create funnels, campaigns, email series, and blasts that have boosted our business. We had just barely dipped our toe in Email Marketing 2 years ago when we started with Drip, and now we use it on a daily basis. We have been able to automate an almost entirely manual process. Highly recommend Drip as an easy to learn and awesome tool to grow your business.

Inconvenienti: Learning to set up funnels is not the easiest process at first. Especially if you are new to Email Marketing, however, Drips support team and chat is so easy to use and they will walk you through every step. They also offer video training and training webinars.

• Data della recensione: 24/4/2019
Cliff H.
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/10/2018

"I can't quit Drip!"

Commenti: I love Drip. We simply have to have another email programme due to certain features that make it worth it for us but we can't do without Drip (even when we try!) because the ease of use for creation and delivery of automated email sequences, which are critical to our educational sales strategy, is second-to-none.

Vantaggi: Drip is hands down the easiest, most intuitive software for us for creating automated email sequences. The templates, along with ease of use, and integrations with all the other platforms and software we use makes it so valuable for us.

Inconvenienti: The lack of certain features offered by other platforms, such as tighter integration with Shopify, App, app-based notifications for things like resending non-opens etc mean that we have to double up on some software instead of solely using Drip and that is a major pain.

• Data della recensione: 30/10/2018
Rick W.
Emotional Freedom Coach
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/10/2018

"Integrations ~ So Powerful"

Commenti: I ran my own email server with arpReach for many years. It was tiresome and I didn't get all the flexibility much less the tagging and tracking I wanted. With Drip I've got a tool that has helped me engage my coaching clients more intimately (and also clear out people who are simply not engaging, which feels really good and keeps costs down as well).

Vantaggi: My WordPress site has such a mix of different tools, I needed an email marketing engine that would integrate with them all with ease and consistency. I also needed excellent delivery and an easy way to track and target website users based on pages visited and clicks. Drip has been excellent in this, and I have introduced other colleagues to Drip who are equally pleased.

Inconvenienti: I wish there was a way to bring new solopreneurs in at an introductory price that was lower. I wish the CRM aspects were stronger. I'd love to be able to have a View of the Customer which was more customizable than the current customer lookup.

Mukesh M.
M-I-C
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/10/2018

"The ultimate automated email service with a customer support to match."

Commenti: Drip serves as a great marketing automation tool combined with CRM for our business.

Vantaggi: The UI is amazing and gives a visual overview of the activity without the need to look at numbers. The automated workflow and the newly added feature of a visual email builder are a treat to the modern marketer. Using Drip for over 3 years now, I have yet to come across an email service that is more of a CRM for small businesses. The chat support is always available and qualified to assist with any challenges if they do arise.

Inconvenienti: The limited options for Lead capture forms. The platform has just one form that is designed and since lead capture is what builds the list, having a library of well designed forms would really help.

• Data della recensione: 31/10/2018
Aj S.
  • Data della recensione: 24/4/2018

"The Best Email marketing app for the price!"

Vantaggi: If you've used any email autoresponder system in the past you know that they can be very complicated and to get the most out of the systems normally requires some behind the scenes hacking. Drip is a refreshing alternative! Similar features and functionality as you'll find on apps that cost 5-10x the price, intuitive drag-n-drop campaign builders, amazing segmentation options and some really useful javascript extensions make this a great tool if you're focused on lead generation and then maximising your email marketing ROI.

Inconvenienti: The few times we've needed to contact support we've found the team to be a bit hit and miss - sometimes you get the right answer straight away, other times you need to chase and escalate. The actual software itself is great though and thankfully we've not needed too much support so far.

• Data della recensione: 24/4/2018
Darryl B.
Creator
Istituzioni religiose, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/10/2018

"Solid platform with good features"

Vantaggi: Drip offers some great features that surpass regular email, including things like automated resending to people who don't open, lead scoring, automated sequences and much more.

Inconvenienti: The color scheme can be a little hard on the eyes, but it is better than when it was first updated earlier this year. I would also like a better way to manage tags, rules and automations as once you have a number it can become tricky to keep track of them. This could be solved by having a "used in" list for tags, or a resources list for automations so you have a quick list of what is used where. This would also make it easy to retire tags and automations without losing customers through gaps.

• Data della recensione: 27/10/2018
Kirsty P.
Proprietor
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2018

"Drip - Value for money?"

Commenti: I have an auto-campaign set up, so it saves me time screening clients and I also use it to send newsletters. My list isn't huge though, so I find it expensive for my small business. However, I don't change to another free option as there is a lot of work to export existing lists and also, the ease of use and ability to make it 'pretty' keeps me using drip.

Vantaggi: Drip is easy to learn, quick to create broadcasts, can re-use and edit sent broadcasts, and the templates for creating campaigns are excellent.

Inconvenienti: As a start-up, I find it expensive (I'm in Australia, so the exchange rate has an impact). It is comparative, but the free options do the same thing. If your list building doesn't happen as quickly as expected or you're unsure how to use your list to generate income (v gathering info from sales), then it is an ongoing monthly expense that doesn't always justify itself - when your list is small. There should be another option available that is cheaper and has smaller list numbers, before the first subscription above free.

Steve R.
Digital Producer
  • Data della recensione: 18/6/2020

"Difficult to use - Extremely slow and poor customer service - Dubious pricing model"

Commenti: Very, very disappointing. I've tried several automated email marketing platforms platforms before Drip and had high hopes for Drip when we made the move over with one of our top client sites. I was actually genuinely excited to implement this system. In retrospect I wish I had stayed with my previous platforms. Even after several months of spending hours and hours reading support articles, raising numerous support tickets, waiting for unacceptably long delays for a response each time, we are still trying to get a basic setup implemented. This is the most frustrated or disappointed I think I have ever been with a technology provider, and I've used a lot of them over the years.

Vantaggi: Very powerful system and integrates easily with Shopify.

Inconvenienti: Drip's pricing model is and system design is geared around charging you for people who are "active" in their system even if they are unsubscribed from email marketing and you can't legally email market to them. So you end up with an ever growing list in Drip that you are paying for, but not able to market to. You can implement rules/automations to overcome this, however it is extremely complicated to do and their system will reactivate previously deactivated people when a new orders comes back in from Shopify. So you end up with a tangled web of rules and automations just trying to maintain a reasonable list size of customers who you can actually market to. I don't know, but maybe they have designed their system to be unnecessarily complicated to maximise their revenue by charging for people you can't market to? Support is extremely slow and generally only half answers questions. There seems to be absolutely no regard for customer satisfaction or any assistance to actually onboard customer adequately. I won't be referringing any other client sot use Drip.

• Data della recensione: 18/6/2020
Wells A.
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2018

"Excellent for tracking easy, one-off emails and campaigns"

Commenti: Our overall experience has been excellent. We were really pleased with the extremely high open rate of our latest Broadcast Emails. In was no hassle to upload dozens of new emails and get a message out in a hurry. We also like the integration with our CRM and with LeadPages.net.

Vantaggi: Drip has a feature called Broadcast Emails that allow you to easily compose a single email, filter the people you want to send to using tags, preview the email, send it and track the responses. We use that to send our customers quick announcements about changes in their subscription products and for reminders about upcoming events. Broadcast Emails are a great way to get started. Then you can graduate to campaigns that use a series of emails with powerful branching, follow-up and CRM integration features.

Inconvenienti: In our last email, the image we used looked fine in a web-based email app but was stretched in PC-based email app. I haven't followed up yet with support, but based on past experience with support, they'll have a good answer. Once you have lists of more than 5,000, Drip becomes a lot more costly than some competitors, but if you get even a slight sales edge, it is worth the difference.

Becky D.
Consultant Owner
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/10/2018

"Automation and customization are easy with Drip"

Commenti: I've been using Drip to nurture customers, bring old customers back to my funnels, segment to new funnels, and growing my businesses, as well as those of my clients. I've tried Drip's competitors, and yet I stay with Drip, and continue to put more of my business into their capable software. Well worth the cost and I highly recommend them!

Vantaggi: The visual workflow builder for automation. This makes it easy to walk through your funnels and make sure all the steps are there and make sense for both your business rules and the customer experience. I'm also a fan of being able to use liquid statements to customize content and functionality. This saves a ton of steps in workflows and allows for personalization, helping you convert better.

Inconvenienti: The subscriber profile is presented as a timeline. I would be much better served if subscribers were given a better visual presentation, more like a CRM would provide, in addition to the timeline.

David L.
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2019

"Powerful Marketing Automation Tool"

Commenti: Might be a good news if you are running an E-commerce business. But you might want to think twice if you are not, especially now with the hefty price tag.

Vantaggi: I think this is the most flexible and powerful amongst all the marketing automation tools out there.
- easy to segment your subscribers with tag
- liquid function adding flexibilities and power to the tool.
- plenty of direct integration with many popular tools

Inconvenienti: They recently increased their rate while giving only a short notice to all their users (12 days if I remember correctly), not very cool. They decided to proceed ahead despite a lot of negative feedback.
Also noticing them start focusing on E-commerce store rather than blogger/ creator.

• Data della recensione: 5/4/2019
Jeremy C.
Creative Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/10/2018

"A day to learn. A lifetime to master."

Commenti: Overall, the whole thing has been great: cost, customer support, and the general system.

Vantaggi: I love that Drip is simple enough for someone with no marketing automation experience to pick up and use pretty easily. But that, once that initial hurdle is conquered, there are incredibly advanced features, as well. I have barely scratched the surface of what it can do, but I know that it'll be quite a long time until I figure it out all. However, along the way, I'll have exactly what I need to do the basics, and don't need to hire someone to do it for me.

Inconvenienti: The analytics take a bit to dig into, sometimes. They're on so many screens, so it's hard to decipher some of the more insightful information. Also, the workflows aren't always the most intuitive things, but simple tutorials are helping with that. It's better than most other systems.

• Data della recensione: 28/10/2018