Informazioni su Issuetrak

Issuetrak consente di gestire i ticket e le richieste dall'inizio fino alla risoluzione. Flessibile, personalizzabile e facile da utilizzare. Nel cloud o sul posto.

Ulteriori informazioni su Issuetrak

Aspetti positivi:

Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

Aspetti negativi:

Installation is bit tricky. Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying.

Valutazioni di Issuetrak

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Issuetrak ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 181 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Issuetrak?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (181)

Valery
Valery
Support Services Specialist (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Stephen
Director of Technology Operations (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Issuetrak Reveiw

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Using them now is the second time I used them. Once in my previous job and now here. In my previous job I switched from them to SysAid - and in my present job I switched from SysAid to Issuetrak. I did this because Issuetrak offered me greater flexibility to manage various cost centers within a single application in the most efficient and usable fashion.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to segment my customer base to the responsible departments. Quickly see the overall view to manage my staff and responses to give outstanding customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Have yet to find any major flaws thta were not able to be resolved by some method.

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive review, Stephen! We're delighted to hear that you have found Issuetrak's flexibility useful for your business operations!

Anna
Video tech support agent (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I use issuetrak on a daily basis to submit tickets to other departments so things can be processed

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to communicate and get information to other teams

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I do not have to reach out to other departments nor does the customer to get this fixed. I can submit a ticket and they will correct the issue, or pass along the information to the correct team. It helps me to be as efficient as possible.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like how often it doesn't route properly. It is supposed to be auto filled with what area in our system it's going to, and if it's not it makes it really difficult to ensure it's getting where it needs to go.

Th
Assistant Consumer Care Manager (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 51-200 dipendenti

Lifesaver

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall the staff has been professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Aspetti positivi:

Issuetrak has been a lifesaver, cutting down on continues hours of data entry.From building the data base for our needs, to the customer support team for questions the staff has been professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Aspetti negativi:

It took sometime ironing out our processes but it was a true team effort!

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your honest review! We're delighted to hear that you have found Issuetrak to be a lifesaver for your business operations! Your feedback has been relayed to our Product team, but if you have any additional feedback about our software and how we can improve, don't hesitate to submit your ideas to our feedback form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feedback, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Richard
Computer Support Technician (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Aspetti negativi:

Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

Laura
Senior Director, Quality & Risk, Corporate Compliance Officer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

My experience with IssueTrak

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My organization has really benefitted from utilization of this software. Your team has been amazing to work with!

Aspetti positivi:

This software was easy to customize for my organization's needs. Implementation was very smooth with expert assistance from [sensitive content hidden]. The team was very flexible in working within our timeline. This system is far better than our prior system, and the reporting capabilities, auto-escalation, and automated report functions are outstanding!

Aspetti negativi:

That we didn't start using this sooner!

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your kind review, Laura! We're delighted to hear that you have found our automation and reporting tools useful for your business operations! If we can improve in any way, please use this form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feedback, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Leland
Network Engineer (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 201-500 dipendenti

Issue Trak

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: we are currently trying to get the rest of the company to standardize on Issue Trak for all departments

Aspetti positivi:

orgainzes our tickets, helps create a knowledge base

Aspetti negativi:

When updating a ticket I get numerous emails with status updates...hard to keep track of

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your honest review, Leland! Looks like there are a few features working well for you and a few we can improve upon. Our Customer Success team recommends adjusting your substatus notification settings. Our Support team is happy to help you get that fixed. https://support.issuetrak.com/

Peter
Manager - IT & Facilities (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 201-500 dipendenti

Issuetrak rocks!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: The customer service, professionalism and support is phenomenal.

Aspetti positivi:

The "Bang for the Buck". The amount of features and functions is incredible!

Aspetti negativi:

The only item that I'd like to see worked on is the inability to change or modify some of the "set" fields.

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your honest review, Peter! We're happy to hear that you have found Issuetrak to be the best bang for your buck! We've also relayed your feedback about the set fields to our Product team so we can continue improving our software. Thank you again!

Director of IT (USA)

Issuetrak on the move

Commenti: Great!

Aspetti positivi:

emailing IT request in to the system, works with MS365The upgrades in the last 24 months

Knowledge Base and Calendar system need an upgrade

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your honest review, Richard! Looks like there are a few features working well for you and a few we can improve upon. Mediocre isn't in our vocabulary, so we've relayed your feedback to our Product team so we can continue improving our software, including the Knowledge Base and calendar view. Thank you again!

Jeffrey
Sr. Manager, Customer Support Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Thales TCT review

4,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of deployment and the licensing scheme

Aspetti negativi:

inability to provide announcements to customers

4 mesi fa

Thank you for your honest review, Jeffrey! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with Issuetrak's ease of deployment and our licensing structure! Our Support team would be happy to show you what's possible for customer announcements, as well. https://support.issuetrak.com/

Tom
General Manager (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 51-200 dipendenti

Robustness in an Affordable Package

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Flexible Adaptable User-friendly

Aspetti negativi:

The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

Lars
IT Help Desk Associate (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Basic Ticketing Solution

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

Aspetti positivi:

The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Aspetti negativi:

Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

6 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines. I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified. Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

Jakub
IMS Coordinator Europe ()
Prodotti chimici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We have implemented the Issue Trak across 25 countries in Europe from a scratch to a perfection.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Transparency on issue resolution and reporting purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

We are not currently using all features available from Issue Trak but this system is continuously developing that we will have to integrate more system into Issue Trak - e.g. knowledge base, external/internal requests, proposals for product improvement/new product introduction, etc..

Aspetti negativi:

We would really appreciate multilingual version that may help us to use Issue Trak in more areas. Sometimes it was hard to understand all permissions that are given by Organization, department and user account settings e.g. if somebody sends you e-mail from the system you can see any issue that your permissions does not allow.

Rachel
Process Improvement Engineer (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The change management tool we needed!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Issuetrak not only improves my team's communication and prioritization of work, but it also helps keeps us ISO17025 compliant.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is user friendly, has great visuals in the Dashboard, and has the ability to automate notifications. The training sessions and site configuration sessions with Issuetrak were key to a successful product launch at our facility.

Aspetti negativi:

It was difficult to get Active Directory/SSO working correctly during launch. IssueTrack does not play well with large corporate IT cybersecurity policy.

Craig
IT Director (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

IssueTrak and don't look back

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This is a solid product with top shelf customer support. I've used several of the big ones which all have their own share of issues (no pun intended). IssueTrak handles our facility issues well. With automated ticket creation and pass-through authentication it is simple for users to create tickets. On the dashboard page I can get an overview that benefits my position as IT Director to know at a glance what is happening.
No system is perfect which is why this isn't a pure 5 star review but with a quality product offering combined with good prices and the best customer service I've come across in years, don't hesitate to give IssueTrak a chance.

customer support

Aspetti negativi:

little ugly on the user interface side.

Judy
Customer Service Manager (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The technical support is the best that I have received anywhere.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to analyze repeat issues/concerns and utilize the data to justify IT expense to correct the issue.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very intuitive and if there is an issue, help is just a phone call or e-mail away. Reports can be easily exported and the variety of extracting data is endless.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the reports to show trend analysis, but that is not a deal breaker. Your reports are easily exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data in any way possible.

Ivan
Sales (Bulgaria)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Core part of our IT support - I love the way it categorizes the different issues.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As I mentioned IssueTrak help us to communicate with our customers more efficiently. The response time dropped.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost effective solution compared to the others on the market. It give us great value for the money - the response time dropped drastically. Now we are able to assist to our customers promptly and efficiently. I can track tickets and provide info related to other departments without even having to pick up the phone.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more from the mobile version. Also it takes more time to set the system generated emails to the end users.

Luanne
Business Application Specialist (USA)
Sicurezza pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

Issuetrak Application review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have had very positive experiences with support for application development\training to support. Very fast in getting questions\issues resovled.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of adding work orders and tracking what has been submitted.

Aspetti negativi:

Admin features are sometimes hard to find a component where you want to add or edit an option

Debbie
Customer Service and Warranty Rep (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Issue Trak is a great tool for our use, tracking tech calls and warranty concerns.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use is the main factor . The ability to customize it for our needs; adding drop down menus, and user defined fields makes it beneficial for tracking and reporting.

Aspetti negativi:

Two areas that do the same thing i.e., having a field at the top of the screen to type in an issue number, as well as a menu function for the issue number.

Justin
IT Director (USA)
Consulenza manageriale
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible for anything but canned actions

2,5 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

Sarah
Sr. IT Administrator (Canada)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product for all IT/helpdesk need

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Issuetrak meets all our IT/helpdesk need. The system is very simple to use; hence it requires no training for the users. The software is flexible that we were able to customize it to fit our needs perfectly. I am most impressed with their customer support team. They are always courteous but most of all, they really know their stuff!

Aspetti positivi:

Great sales and support team.

Danna
Manager (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti

Clean and Professional

Commenti: Professional Customer Service

Aspetti positivi:

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Gary
Reporting Analyst (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and search for prior issues

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

Mary
Support Services Manager (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for another opti

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Aspetti negativi:

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

Utente Verificato
Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Issuetrak keeps your support team on TRAK

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The easy setup for a trial run. Once bought, the setup and training was informative and easily scheduled. Once going live, the administration tasks are fairly easy to find, user base seems to enjoy the software as well.

Aspetti negativi:

It could use a more modern look. The asset tracking part is a little hard to navigate. Needs an IOS/Android app.