Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Lookout

Piattaforma di sicurezza degli endpoint mobili, basata sul cloud, che aiuta le aziende a prevenire la compromissione dei dati aziendali e il phishing.

Ulteriori informazioni su Lookout

Aspetti positivi:

Keeps my phone safe by scanning every app I download. Allows me to download apps without worrying about any malicious software.

Aspetti negativi:

At present nothing comes to mind that brings about a negative light about the software.

Valutazioni di Lookout

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Lookout ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 68 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Lookout?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (68)

Edoardo
Consulente health and safety (Italia)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Il mio guardia spalle preferito

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: In alcuni casi mi ha segnalato siti malevoli, e piu di una volta ha segnalato file sospetti negli allegati su outlook, finonad allora mi ero dimenticato di averlo..leggero, non appesantisce il sistema

Aspetti positivi:

Leggero ed efficace, svolge la sua funzione senza impattare troppo sul sistema. Le impostazioni ed i settaggi sono di facile comprensione.

Aspetti negativi:

La funzione VPN se attivata, di fatto da smartphone non mi fa navigare.. va in conflitto con qualcosa che non ho capito. Quindi non la uso, ma magari , anzi, quasi di sicuro il problem a sono io.

iSeries Administrator (USA)

I love this product

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I am confident that my phone is protected.

Aspetti positivi:

I know that my phone is protected. It regularly scans for malware, allows me to find it's location and I really like the scream feature. If I can't find my phone I can turn on the screamer and find it quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

To access location tracking, you need to go to the website. I would like to be able to do it directly from the Lookout app on another device. I

Relazioni governative, 10.000+ dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great All Around Security!!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Great Security Service . Would Recommend to Anyone!!!

Aspetti positivi:

Really Nice Free Trial Option With Some Useful Features. Love The Lookout Personal App For Smartphone &Tablets . It Keeps Your Device and Your Privacy safe from hackers and thief's . Find Device Feauture Works Well And Is Very Helpful In Certain Situations.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't A Money Back Guarantee Policy. Identity theft protection is only available for premium & premium plus plans.

Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo

Lookout antivirus review

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience, I am neutral there was nothing that made me hate the program and there was nothing that made me love it

Aspetti positivi:

I like the way it I like the way it warmed you and let you know if you’re about to be somewhere in that contains unsafe files I like the way it can adjust and even if you proceed to go on the website and recommend not, it will provide extra coverage

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like and uses too many apps I feel like it’s a bit paranoid and says sites are high-risk it’s obvious that it’s OK but better safe than sorry I guess ar

Mercedes
Clerk-Senior Level (USA)
Studi legali, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use cyber security tracking. I no longer use the program because I changed phones. But when I did use it. It ran in the background seamlessly.

Aspetti negativi:

It wasn't provided with my new phone. I changed from an android to iphone

Melissa
Melissa
Reading Interventionist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Excellent Lightweight Mobile Device Protection

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I love it when I have a newer phone that can support the resource requirements for Lookout. It has always been very helpful that Lookout saves the location of my phone when the battery gets low in case I might forget where I left it.

Aspetti positivi:

Mobile security for my phone is important, and Lookout measures up. It's also not a heavy resource drain on my phone which is also important because I use my phone heavily. The ability Lookout has to monitor the integrity and functionality of the OS is also an excellent feature, especially if one does not carry a flagship mobile device.

Aspetti negativi:

At one point, Lookout started interfering with my ability to connect to wifi. It became difficult to manage the extent to which Lookout provided security, and as my phones aged, even lightweight Lookout began to bog down the memory on my phone.

Joe
Joe
Software engineer (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 10.000+ dipendenti

Unobtrusive

Aspetti positivi:

This application is placed on my Samsung Android phone so that I can remotely access work data like email, meetings, shared drives, and internal websites. I haven't had any issues with this application and it is working great for monitoring the security of my phone.

Aspetti negativi:

None. Installation takes a few steps but it was not difficult and I was able to follow the instructions provided by our IT department.

Neisha
Neisha
Marketing Administrative Assistant (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Lookout has my back!

Aspetti positivi:

I like how this software is constantly running in the background, protecting my phone from all of those viruses and hackers. Ever since my phone number had been ported out without my permission, and with it access to all my personal information, including my bank account, I can't live without this app.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had any issues yet with Lookout. I would upgrade but I have identity protection with my bank so I don't need the Premium Plus version.

Tracy
Tracy
Deal Poster (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

great for your cellphone security

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: my family all use this on our devices, we make sure our kids have this on because they are always downloading apps because kids dont have any concerns, this runs in the background so its always checking to make sure your info is safe. if there is an issue it alerts you to take action

Aspetti positivi:

checks apps on your phone, emails you and gives you a notification if there are issues checks in the background to keep you protected.

Aspetti negativi:

i lived everything about this app no issues

Landscape designer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Lookout for Landscape Designers

Aspetti positivi:

It is good protection when installing software on your mobile devices. It also finds your lost device.

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot say I have ran into any problems isibgbthis software.

Carlos
Telecomunicazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Lookout Review

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use for IT professional implementation is great

Aspetti negativi:

Not as easy to setup as it would seem. Should probably use an IT professional

Sonia
Administrative Assistant (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I love this app, all my family use it!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It is a must have app on every device you own, like it will protect your device, and help you like it help me to get my phone back in case you lost your phone.

Aspetti positivi:

When I first started using it was in the 2014, a friend recommend it to me and I gave it a try. I liked that every time before or if my phone was turning off I received a picture of the person it last had it on my e-mail. It make me felt secure that if I lost my phone I could easily find who took it. In the 2015, my phone got stolen, the person who took it turn of location services, but thanks to the app lookout I was able to get my phone back! I didn't knew but the lookout had a missing device feature, so I was able to track it and told the police officers and they find the person who took it. I also love that the app helps you protect your phone from apps that try to take your information. I love this app and I am grateful to had it that time because I was able to get my phone back.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the things it is that it slow down a little my phone.

Yessenia
Administration (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing protection for your phone

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's a great app, all phones must have it to keep all of your information safe and clean from any virus.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using it for a few years now, ever since my friend recommend it to me. It is a great antivirus for any cellphone. Before downloading any image, file, or app even if it's from the app store it scans it and makes sure it's clean and safe. Another feature that it has is that it has location service so, in case I lost my phone or someone take it, I can track it from any computer and if they try to turn it off, it will take a picture and send it to my e-mail. It's a great app!

Aspetti negativi:

I have no cons about this app, it is great!

Carla
Preschool lead teacher (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Exactly what it does... Lookout

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it automatically checks everything. With the app works being so huge, it's hard to see what's truly safe these days. I have to admit I'm a little hesitant when downloading anything, but this makes it so much easier! Plus with all the extras like theft control And identity protection, makes me feel way better in world of technology.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish, being budget friendly, more things were free, but you honestly get what you pay for, so if you want protections it's worth it.

Brenda
retired (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I downloaded this for my phone, works great and keeps in protected.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Theft protection and phone monitoring so you don't get a virus.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this for my phone. It works good. Keeps my phone protected. The theft feature is nice. I thought I had lost my phone and used the theft detection which it made the sound. I had lost it in the couch. Though the wipe feature is good if it ever gets in the wrong hands.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are not to tech. savvy it may not be as simple as one thinks. Drains battery on my phone so i have to comprise some settings.

Olga
Olga
Senior Software Engineer (USA)
Editoria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Cool software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty good experience so far. Havent't had my phone stolen yet to experience some features.

Aspetti positivi:

It keeps my phone safe, scans all the programs constantly and keeps me alerted if anything is wrong. It's pretty cool to see a picture emailed to me if anyone tries to open my phone. I can track it pretty accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, it doesnt start. It wasn't very obvious to me how to keep it constantly running in the background. Took some tuning.

Douglas
Analísta de Sociales (Venezuela)
Import & Export, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

My experience has been satisfactory, working with this application has been easy and easy

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have a powerful antivirus I can find in it the solution to several problems. The first, the viruses. The second that we rob or lose the phone and we do not know how to use the native Android application. The third, that we lose all our contacts and also do not know how to get them from Google.

Aspetti positivi:

Lookout is not only an antivirus application for your smart phone, it also has other security components in case of loss or theft helping to protect your personal information and even locate your computer. It also protects contacts in case there is any problem where they are lost in the system. It is important to highlight that in its free version offers many opsiones and great power of protection for your smart phone.

Aspetti negativi:

The free version is very simple, Regarding the paid version, the truth is that the only feature that could be interesting would be the extra phishing control. Everything else you can do with many other apps that also allow other extra features without paying anything for them. So if you like Lookout, stay with the free version, and above all, install it by the power of your antivirus.

Jamison
support (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to download. Keeps your device safe

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Protects your device, Theft Protection. Also new upgrades to keep you protected.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a good application that I use for my device. Keeps my device running smoothly and protects. Lets me know if any threats have been detected. Also the theft protection is a plus. Free to download.

Aspetti negativi:

Drains battery if you device is not set up correctly, It does interfere with browsing of some sites.

WILLIE
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I love this security and antivirus software.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that it checks app and other downloads for viruses and malware and spyware. It also had a find my phone feature that has came in handy a couple of times when I could not find my phone and the ringer was off. I have not had a problem with this software.

Aspetti negativi:

This software has served me well for over three years and I do not have any cons to list at this time.

Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Perfect mobile security app

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I like that it has theft protection and identity protection options, but I've never gone so far as to use them. I use the free tier of this app and it's exactly what I need.

Aspetti positivi:

It runs in the background on my phone without ever slowing it down. Occasionally it tells me a website isn't secure; otherwise it leaves me alone.

Aspetti negativi:

I've never encountered something I didn't like about Lookout!

Wyatt
Manager (USA)
Stampa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great mobile device security software!

Aspetti positivi:

I love this app as it protects my mobile phone which I not only use for personal use but also a lot of my business use. So it is important that my mobile device is secure at all times. Lookout helps me sleep at night, knowing they are doing a great job keeping my phone secure.

Aspetti negativi:

I have yet to dislike anything with this software.

Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Great

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have realized using this app helps to prevent others from having the ability to steal your information from other apps.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it lets you know if an app that you have downloaded on your phone is good to use or it may cause your phone some harm.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything that I don't like about the software because to me it lets you know whats good and what bad

Dawn
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Outlook

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's been a great experience using this product for my phone.

Aspetti positivi:

Outlook seems to be a solid, antivirus, competitor for Android devices that's very easy to use and navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

There's really nothing that I don't like about Outlook. It seems to be protecting my device properly and securely.

Y'Nita
Y'Nita
Operational Supervisor (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Awesome

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Very good system, I would recommend this product for an antivirus.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a very effective antivirus! I download it to every device that I get android or apple product.

Aspetti negativi:

You have to download every time you get a new device. I wish it traveled with your google account that’s my only complaint.

Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Lookout Keeps My Mobile Device Safe

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My company locked down on mobile security a few years ago, so you had to download security apps on your phone to keep using work emails. Lookout was one of the apps.

Aspetti positivi:

Lookout is on my phone (per my work requirements) and I barely notice it's there unless it's updating or checking out a new app or download.

Aspetti negativi:

As I said, I never really notice it, so there isn't much con. I was upset that my employer made me put this on my phone, but that's not the app's fault.