Informazioni su NinjaOne

NinjaOne è una soluzione per le operazioni IT multifunzione semplice, apprezzata da MSP e professionisti IT.

Ulteriori informazioni su NinjaOne

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, Cost, No false positives, excellent account management.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

Valutazioni di NinjaOne

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

NinjaOne ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 164 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato NinjaOne?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (164)

Lino
CEO (Italia)

Un ottimo prodotto/servizio

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ottimo prodotto che mi ha permesso una transizione indolore da un altro sistema. Particolarmente degno di nota l'ottimo servizio di contatto periodico con referente per accedere agli aggiornamenti, sottoporre perplessità e incomprensioni e per farsi seguire nella configurazione di tool del prodotto non ancora adottati.

Aspetti positivi:

La possibilità di personalizzare il prodotto e la semplicità di utilizzo. L'ottimo supporto pre e post vendita. La scelta di BitDefender come Antivirus e Teamviewer per l'assistenza remota.

Aspetti negativi:

La necessità di iniziare con un pacchetto minimo di 50 client. Un entry point più basso consentirebbe una crescita progressiva.

Tim
Tim
Director of Technology (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best RMM tool on the market

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Aspetti positivi:

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Aspetti negativi:

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Alternative considerate: Atera e Kaseya VSA

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

Software precedente: Spiceworks

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

James
Technical Service Manager (Irlanda)

Hidden Software Gem

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent product that we will use for years to come

Aspetti positivi:

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

Aspetti negativi:

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Alternative considerate: SolarWinds Service Desk

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

Software precedente: Datto RMM

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.

Utente Verificato
it support (Nuova Zelanda)
Reti informatiche, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

Aspetti positivi:

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

Aspetti negativi:

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Technical Director (Irlanda)

Ninja One changed our business

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

Aspetti negativi:

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

Alternative considerate: N-central

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: Needed a more mature and capable product

Software precedente: Atera

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.

Regina
Regina
IT Director (USA)
Videogiochi, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Huge bang for your buck!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

Aspetti positivi:

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

Alternative considerate: GoTo Meeting e Join.Me

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: We wanted something that was all inclusive and designed to work together. We were able to save money and get a lot more information from their products than the multiple tools we were using before.

Software precedente: TeamViewer e Avast Ultimate Business Security

Perché passare a NinjaOne: GoTo/Join were both more expensive and less responsive.

Adam
Tier 3 Support Technician (Irlanda)

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Anthony
Directeur Technique (Francia)

The Best RMM pour IT

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Aspetti positivi:

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Alternative considerate: nAbleMD

Perché passare a NinjaOne: recommended by a friend who works in a company similar to ours.The current immediately passed with the people of Ninja

Ghassan
Ghassan
executive manager (Uganda)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ninjaone makes IT more efficient and meets our requirements

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: NinjaOne is a good experience, with great staff, and good prices - always changing and evolving products.With its ability to support a large number of computers while I am in my office, and its ability to proactively and reliably manage the infrastructure of our client's network, I consider it my right hand in my dealings with my clients and it has saved me the time to go to the client site, which I invested by adding more clients.Most importantly, I am a fan of working from home and social distancing to prevent some diseases.as well as the automation of the program Routine operations, are carried out without intrusiveness, which greatly improves work efficiencyNinja One customer support is provided by the help desk where they handle problems and help me reach my goal of serving my customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Once you are logged in to the website, the website will take you through the basic setup of your account, client's account, etc. Then you will be able to start using NinjaOne and easily go to the settings page to further customize your work.I consider NinjaOne as my right hand, NinjaOne is distinguished with a distinctive interface and a reasonable price with its dependence on cloud storage, and the software installations and server restarts are some of our best uses, and I'll not forget to mention that NinjaOne has a great email alerts system.A good advantage to work while ensuring social distancing to reduce the chances of infection with corona

Aspetti negativi:

To fully work with NinjaOne and serve the customer will, I have to use software like TeamViewer or Splashtop. , which I find underestimated the degree of safety.

Roberto
IT Manager (Spagna)
Fonte della recensione

La solución más completa para MSPs

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Gracias a NinjaOne hemos podido ofrecer una completa solución de monitorización para nuestros clientes por un coste razonable y permitiéndonos crecer en este ámbito de desarrollo, junto con una compañía como NinjaOne, que ofrece estabilidad, garantías y un excelente soporte técnico y comercial.

Aspetti positivi:

Facilidad de uso y de implementacion. Muchísimas características para monitorización. Ejecución de scripts remotos. Herramientas de control remoto integradas. Sistema de línea de comandos remota. Integración con multitud de herramientas de terceros. Solución propia de backup. Solución propia de gestión de documentación. Solución propia de sistema de ticketing. Soporte técnico y comercial excelente del fabricante.

Aspetti negativi:

Si tuviese que decir algo, aunque no impacta en el buen funcionamiento del producto, sería que echo de menos la posiblidad de una mayor personalización del dashboard.

jule
office manager (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Product

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

very easy to use for remotely connecting to others

Aspetti negativi:

I have not found anything that I do not like about the product

Ioan
IT & Project Manager (Francia)
Fonte della recensione

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks. On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

Aspetti negativi:

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Nick
Infrastructure Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent RMM software, highly recommended.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience of NinjaRMM is massively positive. The platform has enabled us as an MSP to fully manage all our clients patching and asset management needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent portal interface, that is so clear and concise for everyone to use. The patch management and asset information is top notch. The features and functionality of the platform are also superb and always being added to.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, the platform works so much better than the RMM software we replaced.

Alternative considerate: Datto RMM, Atera e Kaseya VSA

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: Costs of SolarWinds was expensive. The portal layout and design of SolarWinds was clunky and not intuitive to use. NinjaRMM's simple cost brackets and online portal are lightyears ahead of SolarWinds and other RMM platforms.

Software precedente: SolarWinds Patch Manager

Perché passare a NinjaOne: The pricing structure and overall usability was light years ahead of any other vendors offerings. The presales technical information was excellent.

James
CTO (UK)

Highly recommend

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Aspetti positivi:

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away. Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly. Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers. They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

Alternative considerate: ITarian, ConnectWise Automate, N-Able Projects Portal, Pulseway e Datto SIRIS

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.

Kamran
3rd Line (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Aspetti positivi:

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Nick
Technical Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact. In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Aspetti positivi:

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Aspetti negativi:

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Managing Consultant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Aspetti positivi:

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Alternative considerate: N-sight

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: Price-point and TeamViewer integration.

Ryan
Owner, Lead Technology Solutions Consultant (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Aspetti positivi:

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Olivier
IT Manager (Francia)
Fonte della recensione

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Proactive service
Real time issues detection
Scheduled action
Win a lot of time !

Aspetti positivi:

- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool... - Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.) - Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning - Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly - Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Aspetti negativi:

- Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions - Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

Risposta di NinjaRMM, LLC

5 anni fa

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

Lucas
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Recommendations to others considering the product
There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space.
Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Aspetti positivi:

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

Aspetti negativi:

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

Risposta di NinjaRMM, LLC

5 anni fa

Hi Lucas, Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, [email protected]

CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best RMM for the money and features

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Aspetti positivi:

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Aspetti negativi:

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Alternative considerate: VersionOne, Atera, Autotask PSA e Dameware

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: N-Able was slow, too hard to understand, even their support reps didn't know how to work in it effectively. We tried many others before settling on Ninja RMM.

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Ease of use. Customer Support. Onboarding Experience. Cost

Erik
Erik
IT Specialist (Paesi Bassi)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Alternative considerate: Datto SIRIS

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: We were supprised during the demonstration, didn't know it can also work that easy, but still a complete solution. At the moment we still have an active period with Datto, but we don't use it anymore, just a few months remaining right now....

Software precedente: Datto SIRIS

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Because the ease off use, and Ninja is way more faster with applying tasks or commands.

Owner (USA)

Good RMM with a Great interface and Amazing Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ninja allows us to manage system and software updates, proactively monitor systems for issues, and automate many of the problems that users face.

Aspetti positivi:

Let's just get this out there: after trying most of the RMM's out there, Ninja's interface is really hard to beat. For our day to day technicians, accessing scripts, remotely accessing systems, and checking system statuses is only one to two clicks away. They don't have all the features that other RMM's have, but what they do have works well and they are added more features pretty consistently. As a very important side note, their support is unrivaled. We have never had an issue getting an answer to any of our questions.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things that could be better in the software. In comparing Ninja with other major RMMs there are some features missing that would help on a day to day basis. The network monitor is outdated and very limited in its capabilities. AD integration and SAML aren't here yet, but there are due to be released in April.

Luca
Sig. (Italia)

Software per MSP

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: It has greatly simplified the work of technicians. It has improved all prevention work and especially the ability to handle multiple devices at once.

Aspetti positivi:

What is interesting is the ability to automate so many repetitive and tedious functions for an IT person. Centrally manage patches of windows and third-party software.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing that perhaps needs improvement is that when running tasks at set times there is no option to have an email arrive with the outcome of the task.

Alternative considerate: SolarWinds Service Desk

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: Because Ninjaone in my opinion handled the update patch better. Furthermore, the price includes a ticketing system

Software precedente: Datto RMM

Perché passare a NinjaOne: Price, simplicity, functionality and product offer

Utente Verificato
Helpdesk Senior Technitian (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Product.!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

Aspetti positivi:

The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

Aspetti negativi:

to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything.

Alternative considerate: SolarWinds Service Desk

Perché scegliere NinjaOne: The lack of support in the other company was ridiculous, also when calling to the helpdesk it will be really difficult to have somebody to help out, also their agent will slow down customers computers.

Perché passare a NinjaOne: pricing and better relationship with Sales Rep.