Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Perimeter 81

Una VPN cloud conveniente, con un solo clic, che garantisce l'accesso semplificato a una rete sicura e alle risorse SaaS per le imprese di tutte le dimensioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Perimeter 81

Stai visualizzando 8 recensioni

Utente Verificato
CEO (Israele)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to secure our salesmen

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

Aspetti positivi:

That I can secure my team without headaches.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Domenico P.
Presales Engineer (Paesi Bassi)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finally a safe and simple VPN

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

Aspetti negativi:

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Philip W.
Head of Security (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

4 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Aspetti negativi:

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Khurram M.
Consultant (Canada)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Perimeter 81 review

4 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It provides a user-friendly, equally safe interface and flexible remotely accessible environment ideally suited for small businesses.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasional issues with connectivity and performance scalability

Chris R.
Director of Data Operations (USA)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Awesome support experience

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Aspetti positivi:

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

Aspetti negativi:

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Tom H.
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

4 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Eran B.
Eran B.
Head Of DevOps (Israele)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

4 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

Aspetti negativi:

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antonios V.
Student (UK)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

Aspetti negativi:

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.