Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Freshteam

Freshteam è un applicant tracking system intuitivo e facile da utilizzare che aiuta i reclutatori a trovare, intervistare e ad assumere grandi talenti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Freshteam

Stai visualizzando 21 recensioni

Operative
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/5/2018

"brought our company's HR team out of the stone age"

Commenti: This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Vantaggi: Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Inconvenienti: It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

• Data della recensione: 30/5/2018
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Servizi legali, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/8/2019

"Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare"

Commenti: Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Vantaggi: The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Inconvenienti: Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

• Data della recensione: 22/8/2019
Amogh J.
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/6/2020

"Worst Customer Service"

Commenti: I bought $50 per month option and was never able to post a job because never got my issues with customer support resolved.

Vantaggi: Ease of UI. I understood how the software works quickly.

Inconvenienti: Customer service was terrible. They take 4 days to reply and live chat feature does not work either.

• Data della recensione: 13/6/2020
Human Resources Consultant
Risorse umane, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 10/12/2019

"Good enough for small businesses"

Vantaggi: Some of the best features of this product was the graphic user interface (GUI) and ease of use. The system is very straight forward to use and is best suited for small businesses with not a lot of recruiting needs. It can get quite expensive if you need a lot of hires and you don't get much more for the added costs.

Inconvenienti: The customer service was quite poor and was a major driver to me leaving for another recruiting system. The site boasts the ability to post jobs on major job boards but that feature rarely worked so I ended up having to do the extra postings manually anyway.

• Data della recensione: 10/12/2019
Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/3/2018

"14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!"

Commenti: Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Vantaggi: Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Inconvenienti: This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

• Data della recensione: 29/3/2018
Parasar D.
Sr. HR Executive
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/6/2020

"Poor / Pathetic / Worst"

Vantaggi: I haven't found any Pros till now even after paying this much amount

Inconvenienti: (1) No Customer Support
(2) Testers can't find their bugs
(3) Developing team can't solve their bugs
(4) Every time they want you to prove your problem and share your recorded screen with them
(5) Emails of the candidate are not getting sync with there profile in freshteam, every time we need to check our mail for mail trail.
(6) you cannot upload a resume or offer letter in word format every time you need to convert I into pdf then only you can upload.
There are many more Cons but I guess this much will be enough to help you...

• Data della recensione: 2/6/2020
Allen S.
Head of Customer Success
Elettronica di consumo, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/5/2019

"ANother great offering by Freshworks"

Commenti: Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Vantaggi: As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Inconvenienti: Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

• Data della recensione: 17/5/2019
Ayush D.
Program Leader
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/10/2018

"Not completely meet to our expectation"

Commenti: Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Vantaggi: The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like:
Posting job,
managing candidates,
Stream pipeline structure,
Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files,
Publishing to the third party application.
Scheduling interview.

Inconvenienti: The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline.
1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline.
2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform.
3. We are not able to fully customize form fields.
and
4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

• Data della recensione: 8/10/2018
Nava H.
Student
Biotecnologie, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2018

"Freshteam"

Vantaggi: I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Inconvenienti: I see almost no flaw for this special app

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2018
Administrative Assistant
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari
  • Data della recensione: 4/5/2018

"Great resource!"

Vantaggi: Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Inconvenienti: There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

• Data della recensione: 4/5/2018
Songyi K.
HR assistant
Proprietà immobiliari, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2019

"It's ok "

Vantaggi: Easy to use
Scheduling interview is very easy.

Inconvenienti: It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

• Data della recensione: 2/4/2019
HR Administrator
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/12/2018

"Incredibly support experience "

Vantaggi: I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Inconvenienti: Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day. Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

• Data della recensione: 20/12/2018
Adam M.
Dir of Sales
  • Data della recensione: 13/3/2018

"Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys"

Vantaggi: Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Inconvenienti: Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline.

• Data della recensione: 13/3/2018
Cofounder and iOS Developer
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2018

"Great tool for making the hiring process sweet"

Vantaggi: - Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with
- Resonable pricing model
- Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Inconvenienti: - Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved
- They dont accept paypal for paying

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2018
Manager - Global Sales
Internet, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/10/2019

"Value for Money ATS for SMEs"

Commenti: It has been a good experience and has greatly helped us streamline our recruitment processes.

Vantaggi: 1. It is great value for money compared to other ATS tools out there.
2. Easy to use

Inconvenienti: Its a rather new tool and hence, not very feature-rich. So, fit would depend on your requirements.

• Data della recensione: 14/10/2019
Prajaktaa J.
Sr. HR Consultant
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2019

"Freshteam "

Vantaggi: Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback
I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Inconvenienti: User Interface can be better.
Over all Nice

• Data della recensione: 26/8/2019
Aunjane J.
Recruiter
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/12/2019

"Good App but difficult to navigate"

Commenti: It was great and I would have been more appreciative of it after the experience I have now.

Vantaggi: I mostly liked the layout and interview scheduling feature that would remind me via email so I didn't forget upcoming appointments.

Inconvenienti: There was no way to abbreviate a company name for our knowledge and being new to the company at the time was difficult as we could only assume based on the location but as we are added more companies it becomes more of a range it should definitely be utilized for more experienced but not those who are training to get in this industry.

• Data della recensione: 13/12/2019
VP of Data
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/12/2019

"Great Job Posting Functionality But Too Complicated "

Vantaggi: It is very easy to post to many job boards through one interface.

Inconvenienti: Setting up the automation isn’t intuitive. There’s also no friendly way to test the job to make sure it is working

• Data della recensione: 14/12/2019
Alejandro H.
Networking Manager
Telecomunicazioni, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/2/2018

"Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need"

Commenti: Great tool for all your company hiring needs.

Vantaggi: Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

Inconvenienti: The only missing on this is a assessment tool to make tests. and the price is goof for medium large companies but high for very small business.

• Data della recensione: 27/2/2018
David K.
Policy & Compliance Manager
  • Data della recensione: 21/3/2018

"Easier to use with basic knowledge"

Vantaggi: We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Inconvenienti: I haven't experienced any issues or glitches as of yet. I did use the customer support and didn't have any issues getting my questions answered!

• Data della recensione: 21/3/2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2018

"I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know"

Vantaggi: I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants.

Inconvenienti: Absolutely nothing at all that I could find during my time using this software. Would highly recommend it to all.

• Data della recensione: 24/3/2018