Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su KidKare Food Program

KidKare è un software di gestione dell'assistenza all'infanzia che permette di risparmiare tempo e denaro mentre ci si prende cura dei figli. Assicura la conformità con l'USDA.

Ulteriori informazioni su KidKare Food Program

Aspetti positivi:

Managing customer administration and the customer care team.

Aspetti negativi:

Just when internet not working is the only time have trouble.

Valutazioni di KidKare Food Program

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

KidKare Food Program ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 384 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato KidKare Food Program?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (384)

Larissa
Larissa
Teacher (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti

Very useful tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Love it! Owning a Family Child Care, it is a really helpful tool! It keeps hours, dates, not only meals but important information for a licensed daycare. ;)

Aspetti positivi:

It keeps a record of very important information and in case a licenser comes in, it can help.

Aspetti negativi:

It might not be very clear about some things.

Jeanette
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Kidkare

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Tracking children and meals are super easy with this program.

Aspetti positivi:

This program is very easy to use. Tracking the children and meals have been super easy.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like so far with this program, except maybe not being able to bring back a withdrawn child easily.

Andrea
Owner Operator (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Past year has been terrible!!!

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Used to be happy. Have been in daycare for over 25 years and this past 2 years has been painful
Working with company. Looking into other options

Aspetti positivi:

I used to like how I could get all info input very fast.

Aspetti negativi:

Program runs slow and customer support is not available by phone for quick questions.

Risposta di Minute Menu Systems

2 mesi fa

Hi Andrea, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with KidKare. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've faced recently and want to address this with you as this experience is not how we intend to support our customers. We'd love to discuss your specific concerns further and explore ways to address them directly. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. The KidKare Team

Leticia
Day Care Provider (USA)

Feeding Future

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using this software we can accelerate our work,being organized and make monthly reports from the commodity of our home ,It's a big help in this field , we are always very busy taking care of our futures

Aspetti positivi:

-The way in which we can create our own menus . -The software avoid us the hand writing. -It help us to be organized.

Aspetti negativi:

-The system is always slow down. - The software have many pages to navigate. - The way we can use the copy option. - Printing.

Fonte della recensione

Kid Care takes the stress out of meal planning

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have never had a issue with the KidKare software, it is always available when I need it

Aspetti positivi:

Kidkare software is so very easy to navigate, and it has so many informative places you can go to.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any issues with the KidKare software

Happy provider

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and you can easily correct mistakes

Aspetti negativi:

The food can be more described can be better so you can easily describe meals your having

Mary

Data entry

Aspetti positivi:

the ease of templates: no additional writing necessary

Aspetti negativi:

When I review my entries I have to save again, even though there are no changes

Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

KidKare is AMAZING!!!

Aspetti positivi:

KidKare is a wonderful tool for educational management. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly cannot think of a con at this time.

Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great way to save paper!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Not having a ton of paper claims to keep and store has been extremely helpful. I log in everyday to enter my meals and it's a lot faster as I can type faster then I can write!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it's so easy to use and go back to check your work. I'd been doing paper claims for 18 yrs and finally went to KidKare last year and wondered why I waited so long

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't come across anything yet that has frustrated me about this software.

Industria alberghiera, Lavoratore autonomo

My children

Aspetti positivi:

I love that they put what my children have eaten and how there day was. I love I can pay them directly through kidkare. It is wonderful

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing was that was kinda confusing the first time I got on the site

Rayna
Owner/provider (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I have been using KidKare as MMK then KK. It helps up keep track of everything pretty well.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Web based! Love that I can access it from my phone or tablet. I like that my teachers can login and complete attendance.

Aspetti negativi:

I hate the look of the invoices. The web address at the bottom confuses my clients, they try to login to it. I also don't like the look of the new invoices, they are small and crammed up into the top 2/3 of the page. I miss having a report to print for birthdays, emergency contacts, etc. I would also like to see a printable weekly attendance schedule. We fill in the hours the child is in care in their general info, the software should be able to print out a daily or weekly roster with those hours filled in. It helps to plan coverage since we are a ratio driven program.

Pennie
Day Care Owner (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, Lavoratore autonomo

KidKare

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is way better than the paper menus. I have had some items not save in the menu. When I have tried to contact help/customer service, the response is absolutely terrible or nonexistent. But overall, I am satisfied with its function.

Aspetti positivi:

fairly user friendly, the software has improved continually.

Aspetti negativi:

the save reminder button is annoying. It appears when you have not entered anything. And sometimes (rarely)it does not save what you entered. The whole grain tab is not good. It should just be included in the drop down food.

Danielle
Daycare Provider (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

KidKare Is Worth It

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience is good, I have been using kidkare for @ years now and it makes logging food and printing reports so much easier. It is easier to renew children or add new children.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that I can log my whole day from my phone. It is nice if you forget to log during the day, you have the ability to log at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

every once in a while it takes a long time to long on or boots you off for no apparent reason.

Laura
Provider (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Because It's easy...

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: KidKare, is the better way to submit my work. I love how simple it is to use and I can be on my way in no time.
thank you for the chance to share.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy using KidKare because it is easy. The time it takes me to log in and make an entry, I'm surfing the web looking for projects for the children.

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes it's hard to delete a section of a day after it has been saved.

Daisy
FDC Provider (USA)
Reti informatiche, Lavoratore autonomo

KIDKARE IS GREAT!!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: WHAT I LIKE IS THAT I CAN KEY IN WHAT TIME I CHOOSE BEFORE 12 AM. I ALSO, LIKE THAT I CAN TAKE ATTENDANCE WITH INSERTING WHAT I HAD FED THE CHILDREN. THIS IS A PROGRAM ALL IN ONE. I LOVE Kidkare!! THANK YOU

Aspetti positivi:

WHT I LIKE MOST IS THAT I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH PAPER THAT WAS HURTING OUR FUTURE ENVIRONMENT. AT FIRST, I WAS NERVOUS USING A NEW TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM THEN ONCE I HAD GOT THE HANG OF IT AND HOW I CAN KEY IN AND FORMAT THINGS, I LEARNED TO APPRECIATE IT.

Aspetti negativi:

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS AT THIS TIME, DONT CHANGE A THING.

Christine
owner family child care (USA)

saves so much time

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I don't have to use paper menus and I can always go back to check my work

Aspetti positivi:

all children's information is recorded so I don't have to enter their info everyday. It keeps trackof their birthday. Choices of food are easy tomake

Aspetti negativi:

takes a few seconds for meal to be saved. I'm usually in a hurry and when I enter meal I usually get an error message.

Jan
Owner/director (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

KidKare review

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: it's nice to have everything in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. That is what I liked best. It is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if on the babies you could do a menu when you have several that are in the same age group. It get tiring when there are a bunch of babies and you have to enter each one individually

Zarinah
Child Care Provider (USA)

Works great for me!

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. I love that I can use it on my cell phone, not just on my computer. I especially like that if I forget to check in a child in but try to enter them in for a meal, the system allows you to sign them in without returning to the check in/out page. I also like that you can copy a menu which saves a lot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I have trouble getting into the system and may have to wait until later in the day to get in.

Sarah
FCC - Director (USA)

Appreciate

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The functions I use are helpful and time saving. I also appreciate the monthly option to pay.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate being able to use the app function in my phone. It’s amazingly convenient.

Aspetti negativi:

I do no not have any thing I like least about this program. I really enjoy the opportunity to use it each day.

Kathy
owner (USA)

satisfied

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ive had a great experience using kidcare...I can keep track of menus and attendance way better than paper ...i am better organized and can get my stuff in quickly thank you!!

Aspetti positivi:

Its very easy to navigate and log in is fast

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to make a copy of calendars with child attendanceand i cannot do it on this program

Lorraine

Great program

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with KidKare was a productive experience.

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked most about this software was the convenience of utilizing it anywhere on any device.

Aspetti negativi:

What I did not like about the software was occasionally I would get kicked out of the program while trying to record meals.

Briana
Daycare provider (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Kidkare is great!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I truly enjoy using kidkare. It’s very user friendly and helps me keep track of what the kids ate, who’s all here, and the monthly calendar is a great tool too. I was a little intimidated by it at first but one I learned the ropes it was easy!

Aspetti positivi:

It’s super user friendly. I like the side bar hat jays out all your options so your able to quickly get to where you are going! It makes checkin in kids and logging food each day a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I feel like it’s really slow or take forever to load . This can be frustrating when your trying to add information quickly,

MARIA
Daycare Provider (USA)

Daycare Provider

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love that you are able to use the program for your faster and convenience from any where you go at the touch of a fingertip, I will recommend this program for everyone to use.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that its a easy online services to you for all you needs.

Aspetti negativi:

no complains. I love everything about it

Quennitta
Child Care Provider (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Awesome food program for children

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love how I can plan meals ahead of time and how I can print out meal plans for my parents. I like the convenient that it offers i was not a fan of the old way with all those bubbles.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy the program is reallyset-up for you to choose meals for day to day planning. I love how I can run reports for everything I can think of that I might need.

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment I have no issues with anything. The program runs great for me.

sandra
owner (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Its fast

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I like it because I do not have more problems like when I did it on paper

Aspetti positivi:

Easy at any time, also I can plan the menu for weeks or month so I can spend more time teaching the kids.

Aspetti negativi:

well I did not have any problems with web-kids, so is nothing I disagree.