Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su KidKare Food Program

KidKare è un software di gestione dell'assistenza all'infanzia che permette di risparmiare tempo e denaro mentre ci si prende cura dei figli. Assicura la conformità con l'USDA.

Ulteriori informazioni su KidKare Food Program

Aspetti positivi:

Managing customer administration and the customer care team.

Aspetti negativi:

Just when internet not working is the only time have trouble.

Valutazioni di KidKare Food Program

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

KidKare Food Program ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 386 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato KidKare Food Program?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (386)

Larissa
Larissa
Teacher (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti

Very useful tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Love it! Owning a Family Child Care, it is a really helpful tool! It keeps hours, dates, not only meals but important information for a licensed daycare. ;)

Aspetti positivi:

It keeps a record of very important information and in case a licenser comes in, it can help.

Aspetti negativi:

It might not be very clear about some things.

Karly
Director (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Meal Tracking

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Kidkare is very easy to use to track meals and attendance for CACFP. It's also easy to put the menu's in because it will come up read if you are missing a component for any meal.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes parents have trouble filling out eforms so you may have to help them on a computer or tablet at the school.

Andrea
Owner Operator (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Past year has been terrible!!!

2,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Used to be happy. Have been in daycare for over 25 years and this past 2 years has been painful
Working with company. Looking into other options

Aspetti positivi:

I used to like how I could get all info input very fast.

Aspetti negativi:

Program runs slow and customer support is not available by phone for quick questions.

Risposta di Minute Menu Systems

5 mesi fa

Hi Andrea, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with KidKare. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've faced recently and want to address this with you as this experience is not how we intend to support our customers. We'd love to discuss your specific concerns further and explore ways to address them directly. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. The KidKare Team

Jeanette
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Kidkare

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Tracking children and meals are super easy with this program.

Aspetti positivi:

This program is very easy to use. Tracking the children and meals have been super easy.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like so far with this program, except maybe not being able to bring back a withdrawn child easily.

Leticia
Day Care Provider (USA)

Feeding Future

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using this software we can accelerate our work,being organized and make monthly reports from the commodity of our home ,It's a big help in this field , we are always very busy taking care of our futures

Aspetti positivi:

-The way in which we can create our own menus . -The software avoid us the hand writing. -It help us to be organized.

Aspetti negativi:

-The system is always slow down. - The software have many pages to navigate. - The way we can use the copy option. - Printing.

Fonte della recensione

Kid Care takes the stress out of meal planning

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have never had a issue with the KidKare software, it is always available when I need it

Aspetti positivi:

Kidkare software is so very easy to navigate, and it has so many informative places you can go to.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any issues with the KidKare software

Happy provider

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and you can easily correct mistakes

Aspetti negativi:

The food can be more described can be better so you can easily describe meals your having

Mary

Data entry

Aspetti positivi:

the ease of templates: no additional writing necessary

Aspetti negativi:

When I review my entries I have to save again, even though there are no changes

Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

KidKare is AMAZING!!!

Aspetti positivi:

KidKare is a wonderful tool for educational management. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly cannot think of a con at this time.

Farhan
Education (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

kidscare charity

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: good experience for KidKare Food Program

Aspetti positivi:

good way to take care of the kids and help us donate them

least about KidKare Food Program is meal planing

Rayna
Owner/provider (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I have been using KidKare as MMK then KK. It helps up keep track of everything pretty well.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Web based! Love that I can access it from my phone or tablet. I like that my teachers can login and complete attendance.

Aspetti negativi:

I hate the look of the invoices. The web address at the bottom confuses my clients, they try to login to it. I also don't like the look of the new invoices, they are small and crammed up into the top 2/3 of the page. I miss having a report to print for birthdays, emergency contacts, etc. I would also like to see a printable weekly attendance schedule. We fill in the hours the child is in care in their general info, the software should be able to print out a daily or weekly roster with those hours filled in. It helps to plan coverage since we are a ratio driven program.

Pennie
Day Care Owner (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, Lavoratore autonomo

KidKare

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is way better than the paper menus. I have had some items not save in the menu. When I have tried to contact help/customer service, the response is absolutely terrible or nonexistent. But overall, I am satisfied with its function.

Aspetti positivi:

fairly user friendly, the software has improved continually.

Aspetti negativi:

the save reminder button is annoying. It appears when you have not entered anything. And sometimes (rarely)it does not save what you entered. The whole grain tab is not good. It should just be included in the drop down food.

Kim
Home Daycare Provider (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

My Experience Using KidKare

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I love using KidKare ... Even though I write down each day's menus on my own forms, it's nice knowing I don't have to have copies of everything any more. One copy and it's done!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is easy to use - like all programs, it took a bit of getting used to but once I did, everything fell into a smooth transition. There are also parts of KidKare that I don't use because I keep records in a separate place on my computer, but it's nice knowing the option is available if I choose to change my record-keeping.

Aspetti negativi:

Apparently, the "Notes" on the bottom of each meal aren't viewable by my food rep. I wish these notes were available and viewable to everyone because if I miss noting something on a calendar, it would be nice to know there is a "back-up" of my notations.

Brenda
Parent (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 2-10 dipendenti

Love this program.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience has been a positive one.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can access this program from any device. It's mostly simple to use. There are more features that I have not accessed yet but the portion I do use helps to eliminate having to deal with more paper.

Aspetti negativi:

Re-enrolling children is a challenge. I end printing out old enrollment forms and changing the dates.

Arlen
Yes Afterscholl Satff (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

KidKare has a great interface and worked great overall!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I would highly recommend KidKare to anyone needing to meal plan for students.

Aspetti positivi:

As a user, the interface is so simple and makes each section readily available for use. I really enjoy the colors in the software as well.

Aspetti negativi:

Reviewing information can be confusing at times due to the fact that some of that information isn't updated.

Pamela
Provider (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

How KIdKare has helped me as a Provider

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I use the software to help with the attendance of my children ,and also to keep up with my daily count of meals and attendance of each child that is enrolled at the center. This software offers so much to providers to help with meal count, attendance sheets, and so much more, it helps me to get a lot more accomplished that I could usually do, if I had to complete everything manually. KidKare has been a great experience for me and I wouldn't consider any other software for completing my meal count.

Aspetti positivi:

This is the best software that I've used since I have been a childcare provider, what I like most about this software, is the fact that it saves me a lot of time and paperwork.

Aspetti negativi:

There was nothing that I didn't like about using this software.

Deborah
Owner/teacher (USA)

Easy to use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I really like that I can look up information on one a specific child easily. The overall program is easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

I am not very good with a computer and this program is very easy to use. It is also easy to look up specific information with just a couple clicks of a button.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not had any problems with this program.

Victoria
Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 10.000+ dipendenti

KidKare

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I'm not having any problem with kidkare. It's the product differences.

Aspetti positivi:

I love being a mom. This product is helpful because the service offers incentives on being better at kids.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't dislike much about the product. It's easier to read and know then too play and forget, understand.

Alexandra
Childcare provider (USA)

Easy organization

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Kidkare makes it easy to record meals and attendance. At the end of the year I can easily go back and see when any kid was here.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can view reports on all kinds of information I have entered.

Aspetti negativi:

I liked it better when I did not have to "check in" kids to claim them but I understand why they would want us to.

KATRINA
Childcare provider (USA)

Easy to Use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Love to be able to Use from my phone and don't always have to go to my laptop.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to Use and I don't have always long onto my laptop to enter in what is needed.

Aspetti negativi:

I think there should be a select all button when it comes to selecting children instead of having to pick each individual child's name.

Brooke
Daycare Owner (USA)

Always very helpful

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Love being able to do it all on my phone

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to navigate and submit daily meal records. I love that I am able do it all right in my phone.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes changes are done to the site that take time to get use to. There has been a few evenings that I wasn't able to get the site to load.

Melinda
Preschool Teacher (USA)

Helpful Meals

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I appreciate the privilege to use KidKare.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy the ease of recording my daily meals. I like that it tells me totals and I can read my details. I also enjoy the simplicity of the system.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike the record time in/out option. It is a little time consuming and confusing.

Katie
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

CACFP Staff are wonderful, but.....

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I'm creating more work for myself as a business by doing Kidkare, but I'm also earning money for food that I was already serving before. So, I was basically letting that money go every month. I wish I had started sooner. But, I'm a new provider (only 2 years so far) and I wasn't sure how to keep up with basic daycare rules, cleaning, paperwork and inspections, let alone adding another program with more paperwork and such to the mix. I'm only one person. It's just me. I don't have a whole list of staff people to call.

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty simple. It takes a min to figure it out, but the ladies from the Food Program are awesome. They are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It's ridiculous how it doesn't change back to Breakfast when the date is switched at the top when inputting meals. It should automatically change from "breakfast" to "lunch" to "pm snack" because those are the only meals that I serve. And, back to "breakfast" when I switch it to the new day. It should also save automatically, so there aren't days in the system that never get submitted.

Dianne
Provider (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Kidkare makes bookkeeping look like punishment!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Kidkare is a pleasant one. It has taken the load off filing hundreds of attendance forms and menus. That I wouldn’t trade for anything.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that I can plan ahead and reuse menus if necessary, once meals and attendance are entered, there’s no hassle at month end to put things together. It keeps things straight.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that it could just crash at times and meals could not be entered next day.

Terei
Director/Owner (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo

KidKare Review

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of using it. There are many things that make it simple to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there is a delay before you can choose an item such as selecting provider or parent supplied breast milk or formula. If you don't wait a second you can click on the wrong one very easily. Those items should be on a separate line maybe a space down from each other and not so close together especially due to the lag.