Informazioni su Reputation

Sistema di gestione della reputazione nel cloud, consente alle aziende di monitorare o gestire le valutazioni online e rispondere al feedback dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Reputation

Aspetti positivi:

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Aspetti negativi:

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Valutazioni di Reputation

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Reputation ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 162 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Reputation?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (162)

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Aspetti positivi:

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

Aspetti negativi:

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Tyler
Social Media Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 10.000+ dipendenti

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

Aspetti negativi:

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Ryan
SVP, Integrated Search (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reputation.com Is The Best MarTech Software for All-in-One Listings and Rating/Review Management

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The level of service, flexibility, and full-service offerings is a breathe of fresh air compared to my experience with other major players in the listing management and rating/review space. I never feel pressured or forced into a contract. I always feel comfortable providing honest feedback that will be taken to heart. I feel confident knowing I can trust this platform and their staff to help my department specialists deliver on our clients' high expectations. I'd recommend Reputation.com over any other software in these spaces (1) listing management (2) ratings & review software and smart data services (3) surveys (4) Local SEO reporting The fact that they also have modules that cover Social and more is value-add for me and my team.

Aspetti positivi:

1. 3rd party review integration that isn't offered by other providers 2. Google Seller Ratings for my client's SEM and paid search efforts 3. Organic search performance reporting, scheduling and customization 4. Add-on solutions for any client need - surveys, review requests, listing management, ratings/review management 5. Scaleability for multi-location businesses and franchise-based businesses with unlimited users and customizable user roles to limit platform access to various enterprise stakeholders (i.e. franchisees, managers, etc.) 6. Direct access to the technical product managers for software feedback

Aspetti negativi:

The Reputation.com training program is intuitive and helpful, but it could be much more robust to help specialists tap into advanced features offered by the platform faster than learning on their own.

Aurora
OLM (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Reputation.com Makes the grade

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Adam
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Review - Car Toys

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Aspetti positivi:

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Kevin
CMO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Aspetti negativi:

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

Mitchell
Marketing (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple works

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

Aspetti positivi:

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Aspetti negativi:

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

2 anni fa

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Don
Digital Marketing Director (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

Aspetti positivi:

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

Aspetti negativi:

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

11 mesi fa

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Karen
Account Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reputation.com is making strides at being more customer friendly.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: When I first started at my company, it was difficult to make any changes quickly that would benefit our clients. It is getting easier to customize what we need from Rep.com as time goes on. Similarly, I didn't have such good luck in finding a customer service manager who could answer our questions fully or timely. I'm pleased to say that too has changed and not only do we get our questions answered - but also we get a heads up so that we are not caught flat-footed when our clients ask us something that we should have known ahead of time. Rep.com has made great strides in 3 years - and I look forward to even more improvement.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to customize the review request surveys we send out on behalf of our clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Creating or customizing reports that mean something to our clients regarding their reputation is difficult to do.

4 anni fa

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karen. We're working hard to make improvements with our customized reporting as well as customer experience. We're happy to hear you've noticed improvements. -Erin, Community Manager

Utente Verificato
Director of Communications (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The service has helped us maintain our reputation score and manage reviews

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We had started to implement an email campaign to seek customer reviews, but have held back since we are never sure of a four or 5-star review. When our rep first introduced the idea, there was a promise of being able to divert a lousy review into another channel for satisfying the customer complaints. Reputation.com eliminated the option; therefore, the process for improving scores carries more risk.

Aspetti positivi:

We enjoy the timely alert for new reviews. The response suggestions can make it easier to start a response, though we often edit heavily.

Aspetti negativi:

Reputation.com isn't a clearinghouse for all review platforms. It would be most helpful if my dashboard contained all major social site reviews. For instance, the Reputation platform doesn't allow users to manage Yelp reviews.

Jonathan
Marketing Consultant (USA)
Studi medici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very good platform

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Aspetti positivi:

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Brittany
CRM Program Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Rep.com Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Aspetti negativi:

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

A Great Partner

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

Aspetti positivi:

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Rebecca
Social Media Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 10.000+ dipendenti

Exactly What We Need

Aspetti positivi:

Reputation.com has many uses for our team, but the most important is its scalability. There are no other platform that can handle our large amount of reviews, both in monitoring and responding, as well as keep our best practices in mind. Their account reps are also an important factor in our satisfaction and we have always dealt with very intelligent, organized, and kind people.

Aspetti negativi:

Competitive reporting should be as accurate as possible as we use it to guide our decision making, yet there has been some push back on other teams to make sure this information is correct. I believe it is in the queue to fix now, but it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to get an answer when it is said to be one of the values of working with Reputation.com

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Industry Leading Platform

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Phenomenal.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Shannon
Director of Digital Marketing (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Happy with our decision

Commenti: Pleased

Aspetti positivi:

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 10.000+ dipendenti

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

4 anni fa

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Amy
Marketing Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Helpful tool for managing online reputation for companies with multiple locations

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we have had a positive experience with our Reputation.com partners. The support team is quick to assist if there's ever a need,

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and puts all of our reviews across multiple communities and multiple review sites into one place for easy management. We love that there is a way to request reviews easily and quickly through the system, and have seen the number of positive reviews about our communities drastically increase where this feature is used.

Aspetti negativi:

We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Erik
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Long time user

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Aspetti positivi:

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Aspetti negativi:

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Mary Cate
Marketing Consultant (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Everything is in one place

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we were able to combine multiple tools into one.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it can be bugging, but the support team is great.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy, Responsive and Effective

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Aspetti positivi:

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Aspetti negativi:

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

4 anni fa

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

Christelle
Director Guest Relations (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective tool to manage online reputation

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Aspetti positivi:

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Aspetti negativi:

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Angela
Life Enhancement Programming Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

Review of Product & Service

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

Aspetti positivi:

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Aspetti negativi:

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Randy
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Keeps me on top of client reputation

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our clients were not responding to reviews before using Reputation. Now they are and are seeing SEO benefits. Reputation helped us organize our data through the reports and gave us what we needed to make an action plan to improve.

Aspetti positivi:

Reputation.com keeps me up to date on all my client reviews and gives me great reporting options. Timely notifications help us stay on top of customer sentiment. This is a great platform to keep track of franchise locations or separate clients with different organizational structures.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few features that are cost prohibitive on a per-location basis for us. However, the upside is that these features are a la carte and not required to get good coverage.

Zack
Social Media Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti

Great for Multilocation Businesses

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very good! Account teams are always on point. Tool works great. It's very reliable. The only issues I ever experience were related to API problems and that isn't any fault of MomentFeed's.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is great for publishing and community management in regard to multilocation businesses. Dynamic tag is a lifesaver when it comes to responding to multiple reviews.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is not great for customer service. MomentFeed to does not keep track of customer interactions that can be so useful in escalations and conflict resolution. Similar tools on the market do have this functionality and it is critical for customer service and providing a great customer experience.