Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Reputation

Sistema di gestione della reputazione nel cloud, consente alle aziende di monitorare o gestire le valutazioni online e rispondere al feedback dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Reputation

Aspetti positivi:

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Aspetti negativi:

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Valutazioni di Reputation

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Reputation ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 182 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Reputation?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (182)

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

Aspetti positivi:

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

Aspetti negativi:

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

2 anni fa

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Aspetti positivi:

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

Aspetti negativi:

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Paige
Reputation Manager (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great multi-location review and social management

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

All you need for review and social management is in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a lot of bugs with the new social scheduling suite.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Neutral

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Utente Verificato
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Reputation Management

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to assess all of our communities reviews to see where we can improve

Aspetti negativi:

There are some sorting features on the website I wish you had

Tyler
Social Media Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 10.000+ dipendenti

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

Aspetti negativi:

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM (USA)

Reputation.com Makes the grade

Aspetti positivi:

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations (USA)

A Great Partner

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

Aspetti positivi:

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms (USA)

Industry Leading Platform

Commenti: Phenomenal.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director (USA)

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Aspetti negativi:

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Adam
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Review - Car Toys

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Aspetti positivi:

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Don
Digital Marketing Director (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

Aspetti positivi:

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

Aspetti negativi:

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

2 anni fa

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Rep.com Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

Aspetti negativi:

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 10.000+ dipendenti

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

5 anni fa

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Erik
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Long time user

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Aspetti positivi:

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Aspetti negativi:

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Christelle
Director Guest Relations (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective tool to manage online reputation

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Aspetti positivi:

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Aspetti negativi:

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Barrie
General Manager (Canada)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

Aspetti positivi:

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Melissa
Consumer Experience Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Easy to Use with First Class Support

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Aspetti negativi:

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

Alyssa
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Solid reputation management platform with some limitations.

Aspetti positivi:

Reputation does what I need it to do in the property management industry. Responding to reviews is so quick and easy. I like that all reviews come into one dashboard, and the prefilled responses make it so quick. There are so many options for reports and you can even make custom ones if you can't find what you're looking for.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish some things on the back end were easier to set up. Not everything is self-explanatory and some things support has to fix for me. I do wish it was easier to send review requests to customers - that's something Reputation is lacking. It would be hugely helpful if they had a passive/automatic way to requesting reviews. Overall it's a solid reputation management platform.

Braxton
Digital Reputation Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Reputation

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

Katie
Marketing Manager (USA)

Great long term solution

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Randy
Regional Marketing & Training Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Social Suite and Easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I use it to boost properties rep scores and having rep x give me the details on how to do just that.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is made keeping up with social media, generating the content, and scheduling posts simple for all the onsite teams and me I train.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the program can be cumbersome because it has so much functionality but that is also a good thing/

Anita
Marketing Account Manager (USA)

Great When It Works

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Aspetti negativi:

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Tiana
SEO Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti

Highly recommend: Easy and accurate

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, been using it for 3 years and love it!

Aspetti positivi:

I like how you can see business listing information from multiple sources to get a whole picture of your business.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting section can use some more customization.

2 anni fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Tiana! We appreciate your feedback!

Megan
Sr. Digital Marketing Communications Specialist (USA)
Industria edilizia, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

Aspetti positivi:

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.