Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Sortly

Sistema mobile-friendly di stock e localizzazione dei beni estremamente semplice. Scelto da migliaia di imprese. Provalo gratis oggi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sortly

Aspetti positivi:

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Aspetti negativi:

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Valutazioni di Sortly

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Sortly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 478 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Sortly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (478)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Circuiteria, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

Aspetti positivi:

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

Aspetti negativi:

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Kathleen
Manager (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Addition!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We started with Sortly as a trial to see if it could easily and accurately track our inventory and also give us added features like visuals of the items and the option of generating a variety of reports. We did take our time with the transition to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. We worked on building our inventory in Sortly simultaneously while running our old system. We used the bulk import feature to add most of our inventory which was a plus. Overall the transition has been easy and is much better than what we were using. It is faster, accurate and user friendly. The search feature is excellent and the ability to easily generate a variety of reports is also extremely helpful. Overall I am very happy with Sortly!

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to search for a product multiple ways and upload pictures of the product. I also like being able to print a variety of reports and always seeing the total value of our inventory at a glance.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to list items in size order. There is also a lag time when updating quantities and adding photos.

Dayna
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

BEWARE, Annual Subscription Increases by 250%

1,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall our experience has been good until the email we received 11 days prior to our subscription renewal. Sortly did not INITIALLY cost us as much as the other inventory solutions on the market so we overlooked a lot of the downfalls and lack of features. However, I wish we knew the rate had the potential to increase to $2,700 a year for a plan with 3,098 units. I would recommend saving yourself the trouble and invest your time and money with a company that will grow with you and not increase your subscription at their own discretion.

Aspetti positivi:

Initial annual plan pricing. However, 11 days before our annual renewal we received this message, "Sortly plans are being reconfigured based on your number of entries and usage patterns. On your renewal date, your account will be adjusted to the Sortly Enterprise plan, billed at $2,760 USD per year..." from $1,080 we paid for our first year. We have 3,098 numbers of entries and the plan we have allows for 10,000 numbers of entires. We will not be receiving feature upgrades and after requesting further explanation for the significant rate increase we were told, "We are in the process of reconfiguring our plans." There is no way we could have known we would not qualify for our current plan. If you are a home staging business Stageforce and StrangeDNA have comparable pricing and many more features in Sorty.

Aspetti negativi:

CAUTION the annual renewal rate is not as advertised!! After one year of use, we received an email stating that our price would increase to $2,750 for the next renewal (we initially paid $1,080 for the first year) for the exact same plan we have now. The "Ultra Plan" with 10,000 units is currently being advertised as $708 per year. Be careful investing your time and money into this software. Once you have configured your business or needs around this company they could increase your subscription by 250% like they have with us.

6 mesi fa

Hi Dayna, Thank you for taking the time to submit the review, and I apologize for any billing confusion. We would be more than happy to discuss this further with you to come to a positive resolution. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can look into this?

PIper
dvm (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti

Linking different areas together

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Can you think about linking the areas to make one area tell you to move over inventory from another area?

Aspetti positivi:

app based; search functions, ease of use

Aspetti negativi:

different areas are not linked; need to be able to link one location of inventory to another location

Sébastien
Interior Designer (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

Eddie
CEO (USA)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for Small Companies

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: My team and I love sortly because of how easy and quick it is to use on our Ipads/Iphones. For a small company, you should not even consider another option... I did the research so you don't have to.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost, Functionality, and Ease of use are the top reasons we selected sortly. It was easy to implement and quick for anyone to learn without much training.

Aspetti negativi:

I think we were grandfathered into a plan and then had to upgrade to use features I believe were available in the original plan and then taken away and moved into a different plan. Don't quote me on this...... this happened a while ago.

4 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Sortly! We're glad to be part of your organizational journey. I understand how important it is to feel valued as a customer, and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people in our Leadership team for further review.

James
Configuration Engineer (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Application for Inventory Management

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: After testing out the trial version for a while and presenting this to our company owners they were thrilled to accept Sortly as our new inventory management software and we upgraded to Premium and have loved it ever since we utilized it. The cost per month for the level we have is very affordable as well.

Aspetti positivi:

We love the ease of use, the barcoding, and the reporting features of Sortly. Our most favorite part of utilizing Sortly was being able to add photos of the parts for better identification and inventory management. Their customer service has been great for all of our questions and we are truly happy to have this system.

Aspetti negativi:

Sortly is still working on feature improvements daily and we hope and look forward to a picking feature for pulling parts for jobs. Sortly truly cares about suggestions and opinions and will even keep you posted on the status of your request instead of leaving you guessing.

Valerie
Operations Manager (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Why Sortly Wins For Us...

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It's been wonderful. I'm glad I did my due diligence and took the time to go over other products before realizing I didn't need to waste my time and money on others that had a bunch of features I wasn't going to need. While Sortly has features I can add on, as needed, I'm perfectly happy to be able to customize!

Aspetti positivi:

I spent a couple weeks going through various online trials and zoom meetings with companies showing me how their company was "top notch" in asset tracking, inventory control and all these other things. Turns out a lot of the other things were all the other things I didn't need... and the things I did need, were never included in any plans. Sortly fit all I needed. It was perfect. It had the ability to customize and categorize the way I needed and I honestly haven't had an issue with it from the get-go. Set up was a breeze. We started out with handheld scanners, and have since upgraded to tablets, and the changeover was seamless.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm honestly trying to find something I like *least* about Sortly, and I have nothing. My team has zero complaints, and they use it daily. Other than having to remind them to always use the same method of entry when entering a product (like typing the name in the same way...) - that's it. But that's a user issue, not a Sortly issue!

Ross
Director of Operatons (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and great for searches

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We have been very happy with Sortly compared to our old system. It has been very helpful in keeping track of our thousand of different items.

Aspetti positivi:

Sortly makes it easy to add Tags and other locators to easily find items within the system

Aspetti negativi:

Adding permissions of new folders has to be done for each person individually.

Shaffi
Shaffi
Director (Kenya)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Sortly - A Game Changer

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I am really happy with the product. It's very easy for me to do stock take and give access to my clients to their respective bins.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of setting it up and deploying it for my warehouse

Aspetti negativi:

It's restriction on using barcode printers

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Aspetti positivi:

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

11 mesi fa

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - [email protected]!

Casey
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

Aspetti negativi:

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

11 mesi fa

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Kelsey
VP of Finance (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 11-50 dipendenti

Sortly: Great for Small business inventory

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It had a small learning curb, but there are so many features and capabilities. You can sort, add features, create bar codes, scan bar codes, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a very cost effective way to manage inventory for a small business, that doesn't quite need the large inventory software that is out there.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features are hard to understand for people that aren't savvy with computers.

Tina
Toolroom Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Toolroom Manager

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I'm very happy with sortly. Love having everything in one program, from tools & equipment to material and consumable goods.

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory tracking and Equipment/ tool tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

Small Glitches. Sometimes items disappear and I have to retrieve them from the trash or make a new entrée.

4 mesi fa

Hi Tina, We appreciate your review! Your satisfaction with Sortly is our priority. Thank you! If you'd like, you can reach out to us at [email protected] so we can discuss any technical issues you may be experiencing.

Kellie
Procurement Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti

One Energy Sortly Review

Aspetti positivi:

The Mobile App is very easy to use. Simple and clear for the user.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a way to store more Documents and track events on an asset.

Nathaniel
Sales Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Finally We organize our warehouse

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been very good so far, easy to setup, and great support

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for our employees, especially field workers interacting with accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

we had to use a workaround to achieve what we were really trying to do,, but it works, and works great

5 mesi fa

Hi Nathaniel, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. We would love to assist further with your concern about using a workaround. Please reach out to us at [email protected]!

Julia
Project Manager (Danimarca)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Overall satisfied with Sortly

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Aspetti positivi:

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Aspetti negativi:

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

11 mesi fa

Hi Julia, We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Mark
Manager of Operational Excellence (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Inventory Visibility and Ease of Use

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: As far as day-to-day transaction management and reporting, Sortly is fantastic. We use this as a visibility tool, not the actual management of the inventory, which at our location is done in Access. We've been able to link the two systems so the transactions reflect in Sortly when done in Access. We have users who do not speak English, and Sortly was easy enough for them to pick it up with minimal down-time and instruction. It is a very intuitive, very easy product to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Very very intuitive software that takes very little time to bring people up to speed on the every day use. All of the basic features and functions you need to help in Inventory Management and Control are there, as well as the reporting features that you need.

Aspetti negativi:

Could use more customizability in terms of what fields are the primary fields, as well as additional customizability for the formats of the actual labels. Would be great to have additional size options, and ability to add and manipulate the actual layout of labels. As well as having other options for barcode labels.

Travis
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Inventory Software

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Sortly has helped my company save a lot of time when it comes to inventory management and being able to see with a few clicks what we do or don't have available.

Aspetti positivi:

Sortly has allowed us to know if we have enough inventory for upcoming events and can be updated if items are lost or damaged from previous events. It's also nice not having to physically count needed items before each event, and knowing even from off-site what we have available.

Aspetti negativi:

One feature that I wish could be implemented is the ability for one product to appear in multiple folders - if an item can be used for more than one purpose.

11 mesi fa

Hi Travis, We appreciate your fantastic review of Sortly! It's great to know that our product has helped you stay organized and productive. You can have the same item in multiple folders. If you'd like some assistance with that, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Tammy
COO (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for small business

Aspetti positivi:

Sortly has allowed us to keep a close eye on our inventory even when it's spread out to different locations and remote workers who depend on having the correct count in order to sale.

Aspetti negativi:

So far we have not had any issues and happy.

11 mesi fa

Hi Tammy, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. If you have any questions or suggestions, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Angela
Clinic Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Inventory management in one simple app that works for mobile devices

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Uploading our inventory from excel to Sortly was easy. Sortly allowed us to set inventory limits for notifications as well as item expiration dates which is very helpful for our clinic.

Aspetti positivi:

As a clinic manager in a university setting, I looked around for a software program to meet our inventory management needs. I like that Sortly is an affordable program and it allowed us to easily integrate our inventory system from excel into the app. It simplified our inventory management and was efficient & time saving for our clinic faculty, staff & students to see what inventory was at hand. Sortly provides instant access to inventory quantity for the entire academic department. Sortly allows us to set expiration dates for our items and sends us alerts on expiring items so that our clinic can be OHSA compliant at all times.

Aspetti negativi:

Sortly does require a time investment to learn to navigate all its features and functions, but the Sortly support team is responsive.

Crystal
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Absolutely Adore

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: So far, I've really enjoyed sortly, its a good basic inventory management system at a reasonable price for a small buisness.

Aspetti positivi:

I really love how easy it is to make sub folders in sortly. It's a pretty great platform for those looking for quick updates, and the app works great.

Aspetti negativi:

I really wish I could integrate with shopify, it would make me want to upgrade to the enterprise level if I could more easily integrate with my POS.

11 mesi fa

Hi Crystal, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I've passed your request for a Shopify integration along to our Product team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Sal
VP (USA)
Graphic Design, 11-50 dipendenti

6 Months in and still love it

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Been super smooth, and my employees actually use this one!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of startup and a great app. User interface is not overly complex and adding pictures is a plus, it's all very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

More pricing options on the products. Multiple sources and inventory date.

12 mesi fa

Hi Sal, Thank you so much for rating Sortly; we are happy to hear you are loving the software! I've passed your feedback about pricing to our Leadership team, but if you have any other feedback/questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Benjamin
Cinematographer (USA)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Perfect for Camera Equipment

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

Aspetti positivi:

What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Aspetti negativi:

A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

Aaron
IT Specialist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Inventory Management Stress Reliever

Aspetti positivi:

Its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. The software allows us to easily categorize and track our inventory, making it simple to locate items and manage stock levels effectively. It also offers barcode scanning capabilities, enabling quick and accurate item identification.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited reporting options: Some users have mentioned that Sortly's reporting capabilities are not as extensive or customizable as they would like. They may find it challenging to generate detailed reports or extract specific data insights from the software.

11 mesi fa

Hi Aaron, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. Your feedback is truly appreciated. We do offer custom reports on the Enterprise and Ultra plans! We have more information here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/13315338711835. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].