Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Zoho Projects

Potrai ora pianificare, monitorare e collaborare utilizzando l'applicazione di gestione dei progetti preferita da oltre un milione di utenti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Zoho Projects

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to link to other Zoho solutions (CRM etc) and integrate information from various functions and third parties in project planning and implementation.

Valutazioni di Zoho Projects

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Zoho Projects ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 503 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Zoho Projects?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (503)

Luca
Chinesiologo (Italia)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

eccellente

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

ottimo per chi ha l'agenda molto piena e deve monitorare i processi di lavoro del team in progettazioni di gruppo.

Aspetti negativi:

Consiglio di provare prima la prova gratuita così da poter capire le varie funzioni che non risultano affatto semplici e intuitive all'inizio.

Emanuele
Operaio (Italia)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Zoho software idea

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

La sua velocità, gli strumenti che mette a disposizione

Aspetti negativi:

Il caricamento d'immagine rallenta il software

Federico
Manufacturing engineer (Italia)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Tool di Project management

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Tool valido per i PM

Aspetti positivi:

Facilita di uso e supporto da parte del team

Aspetti negativi:

È comunque necessaria fare formazione all’utilizzo del software

Arif
Arif
Executive Assistant (India)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Tool For Project Management!

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the user setup interface where only users can see his/her tasks in their user account along with their milestones.

Aspetti negativi:

The Dashboard needs to be improved to customize how the admin wants to make it. Also the color code status columns should be more than one. Rest everything looks good.

Neelesh
Admin (India)
Architettura e urbanistica, 11-50 dipendenti

Versatile platform

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: While the overall software is easy to understand, understanding the internal functions is complicated

Aspetti positivi:

Lots of different features. Can be used for multiple different areas

Aspetti negativi:

Set up process and understanding the software is complicated

Alternative considerate: Clockify

Perché scegliere Zoho Projects: Needed a software that can concise different features into one platform

Software precedente: Clockify

amy
Operations Manager (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not get Zoho Projects!

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Terrible.

Aspetti positivi:

There is very little, if anything about this product that is likable. I guess, if pushed, I would say the calendar feature and the forum features are interesting but by no means makes up for the lack of features overall of Zoho Project. We are a small to medium business that recently, and regrettably, transitioned from Harvest to Zoho. There is quite a gap in pricing between the two platforms but you get what you pay for, mainly how many users you have. Zoho Project feels more like a bata test platform, then an actual product that should be live and used by any business. If you are doing very basic project management, like planning a wedding or a home renovation this tool would be good for you. But why would you pay for it when you can get any template on-line for free. The only other "pros" I could manage to list is their support. They have a help representative chat feature which is good and they are responsive. Unfortunately for them and mean most of it was used to inform me that "that feature is currently not available". Overall go with Harvest!

Aspetti negativi:

Does not integrate with Quickbooks. Can not add basic client contact information. Can't view all invoices that are due or in draft form (they force you to use another one of their clunky platforms). The Zoho Dashboard is terribly unhelpful and uninformative. You can not run basic reports like; time reports for team members across projects, expenses, invoiced projects, etc. You can't even simply alphabetize Client Users, so as you add clients they are sorted by when you entered them, only. You can only export information in one format and the reports provide very little (helpful) information; for example if you want to export your Clients. The report that is generated only provides the internal Client ID#, Name, User Name, Email Address, Role, Invoice. It does not provide State/End Dates, what Projects are associated with Clients, any Budget information, and so on, and so on. Invoice, Expense, and Time information are shown and available only through each individual Project. You can not see all invoices due, total amounts out standing, or time sheets across Projects and Clients. You are forced to click into each individual project to access that information and once again, the reports you are able to generate are very limited. I could go on about all the "cons" associated with Zoho Project but I don't have time.

Giedrius
IT project manager (Lituania)
Arredamento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Zoho project, Freda

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It's very good project management system easy to use, there is a lot of room to customisable, by yours needs

Aspetti positivi:

Project and task management, customisable

Aspetti negativi:

That Head of department can't see all his employee tasks

Alternative considerate: Jira e Notion

Perché passare a Zoho Projects: Because this product has project templates and has gantt and it's easy to schedule all project task and see when has to make there jobs done.

Producer (Canada)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

Complete project management solution

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

After trying Microsoft Projects, I can confirm Zoho Projects is light years ahead. Their product is a lot more sophisticated and reliable, offering power and flexibility to all types of users involved in any project size.

Aspetti negativi:

A bit klonky at first. Some important features are hidden or have a very small icon, while other less important features get a lot of real estate on the screen. It takes a bit of time to get familiar with the program and customize it to your needs.

Tusshar
Sr Manager (India)
Servizi legali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The one stop shop for all the project management...One of the user freindly application,,

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Federica
ICT Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

The Accurate Platform for Project Management

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The determination that Zoho Projects has in controlling projects is something that creates brings proper operations.

Aspetti positivi:

The program has the right time tracking procedure, and it helps navigate all the resources.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform has made every project management swift and accountable.

Doreen
Sales Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Project management made easy with zoho projects

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The software is easy to use and its applicability across multiple teams makes it perfect for any organization.

Aspetti positivi:

The software has a wonderful customization feature that helps us to edit and customize depending on our organization project needs. This makes it easy to generate analytical reports across all teams.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing is quite high compared to other similar software in project management.

Keshav
Director (India)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Amazing Experience

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho Projects have literally good options to customize project and tasks as per your need.

Aspetti negativi:

Zoho Projects can have more better UI options.

Director of Engineering (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti

Zoho Project Review

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Low Cost Ease of setup Easily available training/help

Aspetti negativi:

Learning curve for some functions Somewhat inflexible for certain tasks

Utente Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great solution for agency resourcing

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We're very happy with the power of the solution and feel that it will support our growth. Getting the system configured and learning how to use it properly was a steeper curve than we anticipated.

Aspetti positivi:

We evaluated tons of online solutions for managing our small agency's projects. Most would be good at one thing, but fall down in others. Zoho Projects allows us to see projects and tasks, capture timesheets, and view resource allocations across the agency. It may be slightly on the over-powered size for just the few of us, but we want a platform that can support our growth. This seems to be the one.

Aspetti negativi:

The software seems to have a ton of features that we're still finding. It would be nice to have a way to make sure we're using it to it's fullest. For example, we were archiving tasks when they were complete but then realized that this process made it so timesheet hours couldn't be applied to those closed tasks. Adding a "closeout" custom status seemed to have solved it, but we'd love some info or training on best practices.

Alternative considerate: Wrike

Perché scegliere Zoho Projects: We needed a solution that could manage tasks across multiple projects, provide resource allocation, and track hours of labor.

Perché passare a Zoho Projects: Cost

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Superb Business Project Management Software

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: A project can be assigned to an individual with the help of a group chat, a deadline, and a list of what needs to be done and how long they have to do it.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a variety of options for visualizing any given project, and it's all quite straightforward and user-friendly. It's also an effective means of communication and cooperation inside the group. Simply put, it allows us to monitor the latest advances in our field.

Aspetti negativi:

When compared to rivals, I think the Zoho team may benefit from a more updated look and feel. The result could be an even greater edge for Zoho in the marketplace.

Alex
Systems Analyst. (Colombia)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Zoho Projects, an easy-to-use, efficient and highly capable project management software.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: The implementation of Zoho Projects was a success, Zoho Projects allowed us to manage, plan, coordinate and manage in a secure and easy way all our projects at work.manage, plan, coordinate and manage safely and easily all our projects at work, which helped us at the time of execution, development and completion, a very positive experience with this software, also their support team is great; very attentive, timely and willing to help with any request.

Aspetti positivi:

We have used it for a couple of years and really Zoho Projects is a great software to manage, plan, coordinate and securely manage all our projects at work, a great advantage is that it is cloud based which allows us to access from anywhere and any device, it provides us with all the essential tools to manage our projects, at the same time provides a simple and intuitive user interface that can be navigated very easily and smoothly, its initial implementation can be carried out with very little effort, It also favors and encourages team collaboration and provides us with different means to communicate with team members, it is flexible and allows us to assign tasks conveniently according to the skills, knowledge and skills of each of the members, it also allows us to monitor the progress and development of the project which in the end is a plus for us because we can exercise more control in its development and execution to meet the objectives and delivery date, last but not least as is common and everyday in the tools provided by Zoho integrates very well with native and third party tools.

Aspetti negativi:

I think Zoho Project is a great tool for project management, it offers a long list of benefits to whoever uses it, besides, it provides numerous functions and tools for the successful development of work projects, it is efficient, secure and works very well; Zoho Projects does an excellent job, we have not really had any relevant inconvenience during all the time we have used it, but I do consider that the task search function is limited and needs improvement because it only allows us to search for tasks within the product that is consulted at the time that is, it would be very useful that searches were extended to all projects that are stored in the tool to have a broader picture.

Roshi
Marketing Consultant (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Love this product- others don't compare!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Love this product and I recommend it for anyone managing something on their own, or with teams. There's just minor improvements, like the Tasks and Time tracking thing I mention above, that need refining.
And while customer service is also great (I can always reach a human),the knowledge base and Help sections needs user experience streamlining.
With the value pricing and the robustness of this product, I will always recommend this product to anyone - and do!

Aspetti positivi:

Clear user design with logical and clear content and category designations. Love that they offer multiple view options for those who, say for example, would rather have a Kaban view over a more linear list breakdown. I have yet to find anything else as clearly user friendly and LOGICAL in organization. A lot of other sites I've used try too hard to be cool and modern, and actually end up causing user confusion with all their different layers. It's exhausting. But with Zoho Projects, I can go in quickly and get what I need! Also love how it interfaces with other Zoho products, such as Invoices, and I can export my time sheets. I love that I can hit a timer on my tasks, too. Overall, it has great standard operations with plenty of options for customization.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the invoice functions seem redundant to someone using the Zoho Invoices, and that has caused me to accidentally create some duplicates within Projects (when I was really just trying to create an invoice in Invoices), and I have had to clean up my own mess. That's the one area I think they made things a little more convoluted. I can't think of any other major cons - I've never had issues with this product. I don't use the Bug Tracker at all, so I can't speak to that. In Documents, it's unclear up front whether, when I pull a document in from a cloud, if it's going to sync any changes with that cloud app (like Google Drive, etc), or if it's just importing as is. Their Learning Center is also woefully organized. I can't search any topics, though the visualization videos you first land on are helpful for starters. But the info I REALLY can search is in the general Zoho Getting Started section...those knowledge centers should be merged and not be so confusing. Even the Forums in Projects help, I can't even search a topic on them on the landing page...so odd! And, lastly, it would be so great if Tasks had more Duration options. If it had an option where I could set a Task in HOURS, rather than only Days, then I could actually track something regularly hourly per week as well as track my weekly progress on it. Right now, I can't do that, I have to do that manually :( And, you can't seem to delete a Duration period once you've put it in (without also setting an end date). what if I just accidentally put in a duration?!

Barend

the best

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: your heart

Aspetti positivi:

better than all the restTime is a precious resource that shapes our lives in profound ways. It provides structure, enabling us to plan, organize, and achieve our goals. Time's passage allows for growth, learning, and experiences that contribute to our personal development. It serves as a measure of progress, helping us track accomplishments and milestones. Time's limited nature reminds us of the urgency to make the most of each moment. Ultimately, understanding the importance of time encourages us to prioritize what truly matters and make meaningful contributions to our lives and the world around us.

Aspetti negativi:

better than anyoneTime is a precious resource that shapes our lives in profound ways. It provides structure, enabling us to plan, organize, and achieve our goals. Time's passage allows for growth, learning, and experiences that contribute to our personal development. It serves as a measure of progress, helping us track accomplishments and milestones. Time's limited nature reminds us of the urgency to make the most of each moment. Ultimately, understanding the importance of time encourages us to prioritize what truly matters and make meaningful contributions to our lives and the world around us.

Ryan
Ryan
Video Producer and Social Media Marketer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great platform for the price, but bugs and interface will drive you mad

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Zoho Projects is a rare project management software that does all of the things our marketing agency needs it to do at a great price, which is why we've kept it for as long we have. We just wish it was considerably more user-friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

The number of features from Zoho Projects is impressive. Practically every feature we needed for our project management could be done, at a price no other platform could match. You can set billable and non-billable hours, you can clock into a timer for all tasks, and the task creation setup is pretty robust. The interface has improved a ton in the 3 years I've been using the platform, and you can tell the developers are constantly trying to improve stability and features for users.

Aspetti negativi:

As great as the features are, the functionality of the software can be quite frustrating. The interface is bland and can be very difficult to navigate. We can usually find what we need but finding it can be quite the challenge. Along with that, some features have head-scratching quirks that we've never been able to figure out. For instance, every time we create a new project it will only add *some* of the managers to the project, instead of all of them, even though there's no difference in their permissions. It's a technically *stable* software, but we often grow envious of other, more functional project management software that's out of our price range.

William
Software Lead (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

On first glance has the features you need

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This could be a great basic and affordable project system if Zoho would just fix some basic day to day usability issues. As it is, it's frustrating and not flexible enough in some basic ways.

Aspetti positivi:

Has all the high level features you would want from a basic project management software. Projects, tasks, issues, share access with customers, custom fields, discussions, calendars, finances. Integrates with other Zoho products like Desk and Books.

Aspetti negativi:

The integrations are flaky. Integration with Zoho Desk is very limited and we ran into several bugs setting it up. The integration with Zoho Books doesn't work well for our workflow so we end up creating invoices manually in Books instead of using the integration. The system doesn't remember your preferred view and constantly changes on you. The Kanban view is next to useless. It allows for no sorting at all! It doesn't display any additional useful information like priority/severity. Support is lackluster. They will respond, but not really directly address your issue. My takeaway from this is that the system is the way it is, take it or leave it. Because of all the small UI quirks and bugs it wastes a lot of your time. I find the settings difficult to navigate. Even though I fairly often change settings, I still have trouble finding the proper project level settings every time I need to change something.

Austin
Investigator (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Zoho projects is affordable

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We've gotten the benefit of more organized projects that are finished by the expected date, all for a great price. Recommend trying it.

Aspetti positivi:

This is the most affordable option and it's still pretty good despite the low price. Time tracking is really easy and pretty much runs itself without a lot of supervision. Projects are the core of this app though and it's safe to say they'll be better with Zoho Projects. Easier to assign and track tasks, talk through planning or problems, and set a budget. Also set a time line, task dependencies, and use Gantt charts.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service makes me frustrated because it's so hard to get them to begin with and then it's still a circus getting whatever problem it is sorted out. Would make more sense for them to put more time and effort into it so that it doesn't bring the product down.

Shahila
Shahila
Business Development Manager (Malaysia)
Gestione delle risorse, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good software for collaborative project management

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Our team's efficiency in managing, executing, and collaborating on projects has improved due to utilizing Zoho Projects' features and tools. We may add clients towards the client platform to have them on the project on which we are cooperating, and we can control and filter the data we provide with them.

Aspetti negativi:

The software takes a long time to load the resources, so I had to wait for it to finish loading all of them before I could begin working with it. I need to download the software since I can't use it from my smartphone. The interface design is obsolete, and there is no indication that it will be updated soon.

Mauricio
Mauricio
Project Manager (Costa Rica)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Solid tool for project management

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Zoho Projects offers a variety of project management and collaboration features to increase team productivity. Not recommended for teams that are not used to project management tools, documentation and progress tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho Projects provides a complete set of project management tools to help your team plan and track a complex portfolio of projects. The tool easily integrates with other Zoho tools such as CRM or Desk.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is a bit complex and takes some getting used to. Programming directly on the Gantt view can be challenging.

Rajesh
Wordpress Developer (India)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Streamline Your Task and Time Management with Zoho Projects

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Zoho Projects is a versatile and comprehensive project management software that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their projects more efficiently. The software provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and use the tool, even if they have little to no experience with project management tools.One of the standout features of Zoho Projects is its affordability, with a range of pricing plans that cater to small and medium-sized businesses. The software offers robust collaboration and communication tools that enable team members to work together efficiently, along with integration with other Zoho products and third-party apps to streamline workflows.While there are some limitations to the software, such as limited customization options and occasional performance issues, Zoho Projects' overall strengths and comprehensive feature set make it an excellent choice for businesses looking for a cost-effective project management solution. Overall, Zoho Projects provides an efficient and streamlined approach to task and project management that can help businesses stay organized and on track.

Aspetti positivi:

Comprehensive project management features that cover all aspects of project management, from task management to time tracking and reporting.User-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and use the software, even if they have little to no experience with project management tools.Affordable pricing plans that make it accessible to small and medium-sized businesses.Robust collaboration and communication tools that enable team members to work together efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

Customization options can be limited, making it challenging to tailor the software to specific business needs.The user interface can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who are new to project management tools.

Diana
Manager (Canada)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Flexible program but terrible support

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We felt a bit frustrated with their support and didnt want to buy into their model anymore.

Aspetti positivi:

We enjoyed setting this program up because it had flexibility to allow us to set it up for our marketing business and also cosmetics. We had many contractors too so it was great we could track their times for each task.

Aspetti negativi:

Once we started adding more users, it became too expensive. In the end, we had to step away from this because we had over 30 users and we needed something that wouldn't charge so much for adding new users. We needed a better package deal. Support was terrible and they tried to lure us in with paying for support.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Project