Informazioni su Xero

Bellissimo software di contabilità online ospitato nel cloud per le piccole imprese. Accessibile sempre e ovunque. Ottieni subito la tua versione di prova gratuita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Xero

Aspetti positivi:

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

Aspetti negativi:

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited.

Valutazioni di Xero

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
3,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Xero ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.027 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (2.027)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Xero?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Affordable professional level accounting software for small business

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been easier to use Xero than I expected, but I had a nasty surprise at tax time when I realized the default accounts/descriptions for expenses did not correlate 1:1 to IRS categories. (I should have checked this more closely when I set up my accounts because it's a New Zealand company, and the previous product was local.) This means I will need to double-check all my transactions for 2018 and the IRS has my vastly overestimated tax payment until I can do that and file my return on an extension. I've had a much better experience importing data from financial institutions because Xero uses a well-known importing service that is trusted by the institutions. I like being able to match multiple invoices to bank deposits because I usually don't run to the bank for each check. This will be more valuable as my company grows. I should probably find an accountant to assist me with this, but I haven't found an accountant who understands both craft businesses and Xero.

Aspetti positivi:

Professional double entry software at a very affordable price Accommodates both cash and accrual accounting Links to financial institutions to get transactions Uses standard importer recognized by the financial institutions instead of just trying to log in remotely (and triggering fraud alerts) Can match multiple invoices to a single deposit transaction imported from bank Can keep using Xero as company grows

Aspetti negativi:

Pre-existing expense categories/descriptions don't map 1:1 with IRS definitions, so I'm having to go back to all my receipts to make sure expenses are entered in proper accounts because I didn't realize this when I switched More difficult to focus on specific expense categories to check transactions Have not been able to import historic data from previous app (possibly because it's not double entry) so I am still paying the subscription on that software to retain access to my data No integration with Craftybase, so I have to enter supply purchases and customer invoices there independently

Ralph M.
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Math-phobic business owners no more - Easy to Follow tabs, instructions, with examples. Thank you!

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: business 101 - understand your business reports - this makes it a lot easier and on google drive, perfect

Aspetti positivi:

reconciling bank statements with the software's created titles and tabs is so much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

this is easy for my level = I can check bookkeeping and accounting annual documents myself.

Matthew D.
Strategic Account Executive (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

My Experience with Xero

3 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Budgeting, forecasting and reporting.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero offers online unlimited accounting tools for free.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, Xero do not allocate accounting capabilities for large and enterprise organizations.

Rowena J.
Accountant (Nuova Zelanda)
Fonte della recensione

It took me a while, but I am a Xero convert!

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: When I first began using Xero, I had heard a lot about it and was skeptical. Surely, no software could be so "all that"! I was introduced to it by a colleague who has converted the whole of her mid-size accountancy practice to it, and literally within a day and a half (which did include watching some of the short but very clear tutorial videos) I was not only up and running, but felt confident using it, finding my way around it, locating and fixing errors etc. It's literally that simple and straightforward. It's also incredibly stable - I think in 3 years it's only been offline (to my knowledge) 3 times, each for a very short period. I've also not found ANY bugs so far - almost unheard of! - and the support is fantastic, even though it's online.

Aspetti positivi:

Provided it's set up properly, Xero is probably the most friendly accounting software - to non-accountants that is - of any I've ever come across. Back in the 90's, MYOB revolutionised accounting software for small business, but Xero takes it to a whole new level, by removing so much of the data entry work that takes time, leaves room for errors and is in general a pain, when you'd rather be - you know, running your business. With Xero, it's up to the individual operator how much they want to automate their accounting transactions; if you want to, you can use the really powerful, but still simple tools to do a lot of the legwork for you. If you prefer to do it more manually, that's OK too - it's still simple and very quick and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Xero is constantly adding and refining its software. Inventory control is an area I'd like to see strengthened, but that's already way ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. Similarly processing payments in advance. But these are relatively small niggles which for the majority of small businesses don't present any issue.

Quincy N.
Founder (Australia)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Making accounting simplified and easy to navigate

5 5 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent experience so far! I switched from Quickbooks and never turned back

Aspetti positivi:

The software has been crucial for the operation of my small business, it connects with Shopify sales very well and the reporting functions allows me to track sales and profitability easily. It also makes it easy for tax time.

Aspetti negativi:

N/A - every function has been great and no dislikes as yet

Richard G.
Managing Director (Australia)
Industria mineraria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Better functionality elsewhere

3 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Very poor. My expectations were high after all the good things I had heard about this software but my experience was so bad that we migrated (for the second time) to QBO. It also has issues but there is great support and maybe they will make some of the changes we have requested?

Aspetti positivi:

XERO was recommended by our accountant and I assumed , incorrectly, that the account worked closely with the software. They do at the enterprise level with P&L, BS and ATO annual returns but not at the day-to-day transaction level.

Aspetti negativi:

Certainly not best-of-class and we ditched it after 6 months and switched to QuickBooks Online. XERO is simply not designed with small business needs taken in to account. Delivery dockets, which the majority of small service businesses use every day, is clumsy and very inefficient. Customer service is non-existent. You can post issues on XERO Central to your hearts content but there is no interest and less action.

Paul T.
Paul T.
Business Owner (Australia)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Xero used to send timesheets and view payslips

3 7 mesi fa

Commenti: It worked good enough. About 7/10 I'd say. But the office was happy so I guess thats what really matters

Aspetti positivi:

I was an employee and me moved over to Xero from another accounting package. The app i downloaded to my phone was used to send in my timesheets so I would get paid. Before this I had to create a weekly google sheet and email it. This led to mistakes in my pay so the app helped me to be paid accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

If the office had not uploaded the jobs in time for me when I was inputting my time sheet each day, I could not allocate time accurately and I had to keep a different record until they had updated Xero. It was not very intuitive in use on the app and I could not create a template.

Chris C.
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best accounting software there is

5 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Brilliant!

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to learn, simple to use, intuitive, makes accounting easy

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing - it's genuinely brilliant. It's easy to use, the Xero guides are simple to understand and if you're not using it, you should.

Noelle L.
Account Director (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Xero is my-go to for daily bookkeeping

4 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Accounts payable and receivable automation.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero allocates unlimited online accounting capabilities for free across computer and mobile devices.

Aspetti negativi:

It requires internet connection to automate accounts with Xero and only allocate accounting tools for small businesses.

Utente Verificato
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great alternative to quickbooks

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I prefer the interface and usability of Xero to quickbooks for managing small business accounts. There's a bit of a learning curve, but overall it's just much better software.

Aspetti negativi:

Xero doesn't have as many integrations, and fewer book keepers are familiar with it.

Iain S.
Automazione industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Very different to Sage 50

4 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

Aspetti negativi:

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.
Accountant (USA)

Xero is the One

5 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very satisfied to be building my practice on Xero. They have a good product with a good company behind it. They seem to really care about their advisors and see them as key to their business model. They have a great community and great support.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Xero is its open-platform ethos. It's not one particular feature, it's the whole way that Xero approaches what it does, and it shows up all over the product. One small example is how easy it is to manually import bank transactions via CSV file, and then how easy it is to undo that import if it went wrong. It's less about features (although Cash Coding and Find & Recode are brilliant) and more about design choices.

Aspetti negativi:

I want them to hurry up and integrate Hubdoc into Xero itself. And when that happens, I want there to be a way to generate a report that shows which GL transactions don't have a source document.

Farhad D.
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect Accounting Software - Nothing Comes Close

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Xero changed the face of accounting for our business. It has made accounting work far less painful than it used to be. And the true cloud-based setup makes it so much easier to access from anywhere.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use - seriously. Nothing comes close. And trust me, I've tried a number of accounting software and they're all a nightmare to use unless you're an accountant.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support could be quicker, and phone support would help.

Leanne M.
MD (Francia)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to deploy and use providing you have basic book-keeping knowledge

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Solid and simple cloud accounting solution that is easy to navigate and customise. Great that our external accountants and legal support can access online as they need. Seems to be continuously evolving and its reassuring to see ongoing development of the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Customisable dashboard is a time saver and ability to customise templates helps with consistency for our company branding. Customisation of user permissions means the bonus of staff being able to enter their own expenses which is a further time saver. Being able to work across multiple currencies now is a plus, albeit I wish we could manually adjust exchange rates being used.

Aspetti negativi:

Many advanced features that are standard for longer established accounting software solutions are available, but as "bolt on" packages, so costs can escalate quickly if you need full "bells and whistles". Customer service response can be very slow compared to other cloud software providers we use - in the beginning they were responsive for engagement but over time they're clearly pushing all customers towards getting answers from their user community and/or through the Q&A section. I appreciate that customer service probably don't want to be wasting time with queries better addressed by professional book-keepers or accountants, but in our instance, as "advanced users", our customer service queries tend to be related to technical challenges with the product. It would be great of Xero could analyse the types of queries coming from their customers and perhaps have a priority helpline on offer for "low maintenance" subscribers.

Jenny B.
Owner (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Helpful, user friendly and intuitive accounts software

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I was reluctant to pay the extra costs to move to Xero from my previous cheaper package but I am more than happy that I finally made the switch. It is a fraction of the cost of having a book-keeper to pay and I feel so much more confident that my accounts are working correctly. The option of additional plugins aid the automation for syncing with software such as woocommerce and amazon, ebay etc. It is a shame that they are additional costs but I would prefer that I had the option to integrate than not, and they are great time savers, which is the biggest help for small business owners.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero has a lot of automated features that make the process of accounts preparation easy and reliable. The bank feeds work smoothly and it is easy to set up rules to make the process automated on regular transactions - just a click to confirm entry. I have been able to integrate woocommerce, amazon and ebay transactions to ensure I am correctly treating VAT and International orders and purchases correctly.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any new accountancy software, there is a bit of technical detail to get your head around but that is probably to be expected. There are good help articles that are useful for the set up phase.

Monika V.
Financial Director (Sudafrica)

Xero for Business

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I am happy, can be connected with my clients all the time, can prepare reports anywhere, anytime. I think the price for South Africa is a bit high

Aspetti positivi:

I like the product is easy to use, no need high knowledge of accounting, the person who never was doing accounting can easily manage this product

Aspetti negativi:

there is still missing a few things as inventory shall be a bit changed as people with two inventories in different places can not have two storages, there are few things that missing and can make it easier to work with

Quratulain H.
Quratulain H.
Head of Projects (Pakistan)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best in Multi-currency accounting for SMB

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Xero was the best choice back in 2015 (when no one gave multi-currency) and still is in 2021 (when there are some who do). I have now added another company to Xero and cannot imagine shifting to another platform....ever.

Aspetti positivi:

With most clients abroads, we find its best to bill them in their local currency. Luckily for us, Xero is there to help sort our books out and keep them in order. It integrates with many bank feeds & popular wallets/fintechs like PayPal, Payoneer & TransferWise so accounts are upto date - always. Another feature we really use is their tracking fields. Xero allows users to setup 2 tracking fields that can be added to invoices, expenses, bills and assigned to each line. This helps us keep track of project based work and has been our way since before Xero ventured into Project based accounting (that users need to pay additional fee for) It also integrates with online payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, GoCardless, and a few others; thus payments are a breeze for clients. As a non-accountant, Xero is easy to use even when you get into all the features it provides.

Aspetti negativi:

They have made some changes to their UI esp where invoices and expenses are concerned. Luckily for older users, expenses are still free however, for new users it isnt and each person filing expenses on it needs to pay a small fee. I think it should be free for a small number of users (atleast 2) and then charged.

Judah K.
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Solid platform

5 anno scorso

Commenti: So far, it has been amazing. I have little to no complaints. Everyone that I have moved to Xero have told me thank you.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero is an accounting software that just works. I have used so many different platforms, and Xero has been the easiest and most reliable software I have found.

Aspetti negativi:

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited. Support can phone it in when you first reach out to them, but if you set up a time to chat with someone they are extremely helpful.

Utente Verificato
Owner (Nuova Zelanda)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Xero is an awesome bookkeeping solution for small business owners!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Xero is an awesome bookkeeping and accounting software solution for startups and small business owners. It is indeed a good match for business owners who know nothing about accounting in order to keep their books and to properly manage their finances. From my own experience, I found that Xero is very user-friendly and its accounting interface is streamlined, almost seamless, and uncluttered. The Demo Company is very useful as you can manipulate data without worrying about messing up vital information in your practice company. Xero’s accounting dashboard shows the snapshot of your business (i.e., bank balances and reconciling items, outstanding invoices, and bills, accounts on the watchlist, etc.) and fully customizable depending on your needs. Quickbooks had been the leader of accounting software for small businesses for quite some time but Xero is becoming more popular because of its competitive offering and value proposition. Xero’s starting plan is very affordable and you have the option to add-on some features depending on your need. It also offers a basic inventory and fixed asset management functionality in all of its plans, which is very cool! And the best thing about Xero is the unlimited users allowed to access the financial information.

Aspetti positivi:

- Affordable and cost less for startups and small businesses - Includes fixed assets and inventory management in all of its plans - Very user-friendly especially during migration or conversion of data - Allows unlimited users - Friendly 24/7 customer support

Aspetti negativi:

- Some countries lack a built-in payroll option. - Customized reporting options are still limited. I wish Xero can allow you to create your own report. - The contact list of customers and suppliers is mixed together and needs to set-up manually to organize.

Craig D.
Owner (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I can't wait for it to be finished!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It's a lot of money to get setup with a certified consultant. Very few consultants available in Canada. When we did find one she was great but she bills you for every second she works. As in not any free advice. My lawyer is easier to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

As a former quickbooks user of about 20 years, it was a big deal to switch platforms. At first glance it looked like it would do everything we wanted. I loved the price point, the interface and relative ease of use. The multi currency was great as was the ability to integrate with Stripe. You make a lot of compromises to save on the huge monthly cost of quickbooks but there are workarounds.

Aspetti negativi:

There are so many things that are just common/must have's for any business. Things like progressive billing, job costing and even the ability to make your own journal entries are missing. We had to hire a consultant and spend around $800 just to get it to add purchases easier to the mix with HubDoc. You see job costing catagories at the invoice level but not software or 3rd party app to back it up. The single most annoying thing about it is the support. It's non existent. You complain, They tell you its not a problem and ignore your requests. I struggle daily with the search function. I can't get about 50% of my searches to work. The clients I'm looking for are entered. I'm typing them in fine but you often have to visit contacts menu and find them manually by quote number or just never ending scrolling. Upon complaining numerous times the best they can do is say "it might take up to two weeks for your contacts to sync. " Xero: It's 2020 and the dark ages of cloud software have passed. You need to fix the search function and add job costing to be considered a contender. So here we are in 2020, manually adding each of our sales to a spreadsheet and adding the subsequent bills to it to see if we made $. They make it incredibly hard to contact support and they are quite unresponsive when they do reply to your ticket. They try really hard to push you to support forums, where there are literally hundreds of complaints on the same issue with the ability to comment closed.

Sherm S.
Creative Marketing Genius | Small Business Marketing Expert (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

XERO reconciliation is an issue

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, it's a decent program, with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cloud based accounting program. Unfortunately working without being able to reconcile monthly made life too difficult. And not many accountants work with it, so that made it difficult to have professional eyes on my accounting.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved how easy it was to integrate XERO with my bank accounts and Paypal. XERO seamlessly connected and kept my balances up to date. I also liked how easy it was to invoice clients and connect invoices to Paypal or Stripe.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, the reconciliation process in XERO is a no-go for me. Rather than the Quickbooks and standard approach, where you do a monthly reconciliation against a bank statement, XERO had no such function. Once an item was matched up to a bank transaction, it was considered "reconciled." No option to close out a month and double-check transactions. I went back to QBO to get that feature.

Chris C.
Business Owner (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

A leading software in it's industry

5 anno scorso

Commenti: A beautiful piece of software that turns a once tedious chore, into an easy and intuitive process. I always recommend my clients to use Xero (if they can afford to) as I believe it makes the workflow much smoother and simpler for everyone involved.

Aspetti positivi:

As an accountant and bookkeeping business owner I have been using accounting software for well over 10 years. I have to say when Xero entered the market I was definitely curious as to what it could bring to the market. I believe Xero have captured a very nice niche of the industry with it's very business orientated user interface and simplisitic feel. It makes accounting somewhat fun for the business owner. The way that they have revolutionized the way the bank reconciliation is performed makes it easier for buiness owner and accountant/bookkeeper to work together. I love the comments functionality and the rules that can be set to repeating transactions. The AI in the bank reconciliation also has a very nice balance to it. It will allocate your transactions when you need it to, but not too aggressively - meaning you don't have to undo all the automatic allocations (unlike some other software like MYOB). They also have a lot of resources to help business owners and financial professionals. In addition they make continual updates to their software to adapt to the times.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the biggest con of the software is the price tag. Many of my clients have found this to be a stumbling block, saying that the monthly subscription fee is too high for their business. Other than the price, the only other con is the support is only via email (this is the last time I had an issue which was a few months ago). They do not have a support contact phone line (in Australia at least) - so response has to be via email (which may lead onto a call later if it cannot be resolved by email). Which takes longer to resolve the issues.

Gene M.
Senior Accountant (USA)

Accounting Software Design for the Business Owner

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Xero give me, an accountant, a tool to provide my clients with that effectively gives them a tool for keeping their daily records in an orderly fashion make my job easier at the end of each month.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero have been designed to be used by non-account business folks. However, once the data has been listed an accountant has a great tool to use to finish the company financial records (Monthly, Quarterly & Annually). It is also priced at a rate that works for most business owners.

Aspetti negativi:

I really do not know of any areas within the software that I can list as "Least" liked. I do not know of any significant problems which I believe need correcting.

Adam H.
Adam H.
CEO (UK)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Absolutely love Xero

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Xero has allowed us to get a real, detailed view on the financial situation within our company from one place. With a comprehensive setup, it can provide real value from day one.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero has transformed our financial management and provides us with all the real time data we could imagine, and where it lacks, integrations take over. While more "accountancy" friendly than some of the more simple products, once you work with your accountants to get this right, you won't regret it. The detail, features and holistic approach to managing company finances means that we are using this every day and with pleasure.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is being updated, and it is needed as it is a little old fashioned in its design. That said, it is clean and clear and otherwise we love everything about Xero.

Paul C.
Managing Director (Australia)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Super Simple Accounting Software for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: As a small business our main priority is to keep our monthly book keeping tasks simple and quick. Since moving to Xero from MYOB we have found a significant reduction in our book keeping time input. We are NOT accountants or book keeping experts and Xero as an accounting system has definitely made this part of our business much more efficient. We are guided by our accountant as how best to use the software and have been able to develop a simple client - accountant relationship with Xero being the main conduit of information between us.

Aspetti positivi:

As a small business we found Xero to be a simple and very cost effective solution for all our accounting - book keeping needs. Xero is very easy to set up with your accountant and reduces the time you need to spend on book keeping tasks each month. With automatic bank feeds the time we need to reconcile our accounts each month is minimal. The audit trail features mean any issues that arise can be quickly found and fixed. Being able to notate any transactions enables our accountant to quickly respond to our queries. As a small business keeping our external accountant costs down is very important to us and by using Xero means the time our accountant has to actually spend on our accounts is less and therefore so are the invoices we receive from him!

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the automatic accounts Xero suggests you reconcile to are not correct so it is important to double check each transaction before reconciling. We had issues setting up some of the automatic bank feeds and still have one bank account that will not process the feeds so we need to enter those transactions manually. When uploading a file of transactions we also had some issues and found it quicker just to manually enter them into the software.