Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Xero

Bellissimo software di contabilità online ospitato nel cloud per le piccole imprese. Accessibile sempre e ovunque. Ottieni subito la tua versione di prova gratuita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Xero

Aspetti positivi:

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

Aspetti negativi:

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited.

Valutazioni di Xero

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,3
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
4,3
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,2

Lo consiglieresti?

8,2/10

Xero ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.848 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Xero?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.848)

Karim
Finance Controller
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

One stop Accounting solutions for Small to Medium organisations.

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Matteo
Fotografo e Grafico (Italia)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Software molto accurato

4,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Software tra i migliori sulla tracciabilità delle buste paghe

Aspetti negativi:

Da pochi anni che bisogna pagare un costo aggiuntivo per una busta paga

Giulio
impiegato (Italia)
Agricoltura, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

xero

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

facile da usare singola transazione ed intuitiva

Aspetti negativi:

non facile da usare singola transazione de collegata ad altre

alessandro
societa affitti (Italia)
Immobili commerciali, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

recensione xero

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

facilita di utilizzo e interfaccia grafica gradevole

Aspetti negativi:

difficolta' nel download (huawei),a volte va in crash

Julian
Julian
Managing Director (Gibilterra)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Excellent accounting software

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Been using Xero for years and have only good things to say. Its been a game changer for us.

Aspetti positivi:

Once it is setup, it will change the way you work. With a streamlined and easy to use interface it is great for day to day business, and for checking reports too. Bank reconciliation and reminders are super important features.

Aspetti negativi:

The chart of accounts was a bit confusing but understand it now.

Rebekah
Office Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Brilliant product

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Really good, does what it says on the tin (so to speak!), perfect for our use case.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero is very easy to use, it has a lot of useful features that make it stand out ahead of similar software

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't much that I don't like, but maybe some more customisation to the interface would be nice, to make things cleared to see when needed or to remove bits I don't want to see.

Julio
CFO Analyst (Colombia)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Xero, Basic Accounting Software

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We used Xero for the basic accounting of our company, and the results were great the software is cloud based, and you can input and deliver financial reports with it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it did what it had to do, this suffer is a very complete software. It has a lot of integrations. You can integrate it with almost every single financial analysis, software available, and with all the banking within the US.

Aspetti negativi:

I find that the interface needs work, I think that famous software like this should be able to edit or personalize the interface

Nancy
President (USA)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great Software

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

really easy to use & can have a multiple tabs open at one time

Aspetti negativi:

needs more keyboard shortcuts & better access controls for users

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Easy and straightforward for a small business but scales and handles large business too

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Xero pioneered the cloud accounting toolset and makes it very easy for the smallest of one-person micro businesses to maintain good, clean accounts. It also makes receipt management and reconciling expenses and revenue so simple that you can be your own bookkeeper. It's also powerful enough to run large multimillion dollar business, so it scales very well.

Aspetti negativi:

The inventory management tool is quite basic, suitable for a small business, but we needed to go deeper with our inventory/warehouse management so have integrated Xero with a 3rd party tool from Cin7.

Quentin
QS Estimator (Nuova Zelanda)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great Software for the Price

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Xero is generally a great software package at the price point. It does all of the functions it needs to for a small to medium business to operate

Aspetti negativi:

The functionality of the software is sometimes limited and can hamstring business or mean that workarounds have to be found. As an example alternate softwares allow the administrator to assign levels of authority to each user so that you can have multiple layers of users with varying degrees of access, which is something Xero does incredibly poorly, there is one level of authority to adjust which conveys next to no permissions to the user meaning the software cannot be used.

Jess
Jess
Marketing Director (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

A market leader and quite rightly!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: A simple and powerful solution that has several features we’ve been learning as we go. Would definitely recommend. It’s really streamlined how we operate.

Aspetti positivi:

We love Xero and its features. Allows us to operate more effectively and efficiently. Both from income and expenditure perspectives.

Aspetti negativi:

It took a little while to get used to but now we’re confident it’s great. The customer service is really good when we need support.

Danielle
Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Xero Review

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We love the functions and reporting that Xero offers. It's a perfect fit for our business.

Aspetti negativi:

We have yet to find many negatives about this software.

Zsolt
Zsolt
Owner (Ungheria)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria alberghiera, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

All round accounting solution

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Great tool for accounting, billing & invoicing. Easy to use with the many possible integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

No local support, but the general support is mostly good (except the very specific local requests)

Neil
Managing Director (UK)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Good financial software

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall our experience is a positive one.

Aspetti positivi:

It is good for tracking our monthly and annual finance and intregtrates with our work platform.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration does not always works the best which can be annoying.

Paul
Managing Director (Australia)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Super Simple Accounting Software for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As a small business our main priority is to keep our monthly book keeping tasks simple and quick. Since moving to Xero from MYOB we have found a significant reduction in our book keeping time input. We are NOT accountants or book keeping experts and Xero as an accounting system has definitely made this part of our business much more efficient. We are guided by our accountant as how best to use the software and have been able to develop a simple client - accountant relationship with Xero being the main conduit of information between us.

Aspetti positivi:

As a small business we found Xero to be a simple and very cost effective solution for all our accounting - book keeping needs. Xero is very easy to set up with your accountant and reduces the time you need to spend on book keeping tasks each month. With automatic bank feeds the time we need to reconcile our accounts each month is minimal. The audit trail features mean any issues that arise can be quickly found and fixed. Being able to notate any transactions enables our accountant to quickly respond to our queries. As a small business keeping our external accountant costs down is very important to us and by using Xero means the time our accountant has to actually spend on our accounts is less and therefore so are the invoices we receive from him!

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the automatic accounts Xero suggests you reconcile to are not correct so it is important to double check each transaction before reconciling. We had issues setting up some of the automatic bank feeds and still have one bank account that will not process the feeds so we need to enter those transactions manually. When uploading a file of transactions we also had some issues and found it quicker just to manually enter them into the software.

Chris
Business Owner (Australia)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

A leading software in it's industry

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: A beautiful piece of software that turns a once tedious chore, into an easy and intuitive process. I always recommend my clients to use Xero (if they can afford to) as I believe it makes the workflow much smoother and simpler for everyone involved.

Aspetti positivi:

As an accountant and bookkeeping business owner I have been using accounting software for well over 10 years. I have to say when Xero entered the market I was definitely curious as to what it could bring to the market. I believe Xero have captured a very nice niche of the industry with it's very business orientated user interface and simplisitic feel. It makes accounting somewhat fun for the business owner. The way that they have revolutionized the way the bank reconciliation is performed makes it easier for buiness owner and accountant/bookkeeper to work together. I love the comments functionality and the rules that can be set to repeating transactions. The AI in the bank reconciliation also has a very nice balance to it. It will allocate your transactions when you need it to, but not too aggressively - meaning you don't have to undo all the automatic allocations (unlike some other software like MYOB). They also have a lot of resources to help business owners and financial professionals. In addition they make continual updates to their software to adapt to the times.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the biggest con of the software is the price tag. Many of my clients have found this to be a stumbling block, saying that the monthly subscription fee is too high for their business. Other than the price, the only other con is the support is only via email (this is the last time I had an issue which was a few months ago). They do not have a support contact phone line (in Australia at least) - so response has to be via email (which may lead onto a call later if it cannot be resolved by email). Which takes longer to resolve the issues.

Sibylle
Bookkeeper (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

My investment in Xero didn't work out

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I became Xero certified in 2016, I was very enthusiastic about the product at the time, and thought I would be building a practice using it. Unfortunately, the more I used it, the less well it worked for me, due to the reasons given above and more. I also find the Xero portal for practitioners unnecessarily complex and difficult to navigate. The company was always also assigning new account managers to me. I think I've met four or five in total. Xero frequently asked me for feedback and I provided it several times, especially about my discontent with their reconciliation process, which I consider inadequate to my needs as a professional bookkeeper, and which I had seen cause significant problems for business owners trying to maintain their own file. Though I repeated this feedback over the course of several years, it hasn't changed. I realize I'm just one customer, and I don't know if others feel the same way or not. Anyway, in the end, I didn't want to work with this issue anymore.

Aspetti positivi:

Transaction processing in the bank feed is, as they claim, very well set up. At the time I started using Xero, the company also seemed to provide some needed competition and an alternative to intuit in the small business accounting software space.

Aspetti negativi:

The other accounting software apps I use are QBO and Wave. Both, IMO, are better than Xero. Back to the bank feed -- Xero is unable to connect with a number of banks. In addition, the bank feed sometimes drops out transactions with no notice to the file owner or bookkeeper. Thanks to the lack of a reconciliation process tied to hard numbers, inaccuracies can pile up in the registers as a result. In addition, overall access to data in the registers is more awkward to accomplish than in either QBO or Wave. Editing transactions is significantly more complex than in QBO. The system of comparison between the "bank statement lines" and the account register was confusing at times. And there are odd glitches in the reporting (cannot recall all the details now, I only have one client left using this app) that I had to watch out for. Xero is a product that has some really amazing capabilities mixed in with real weaknesses.

Leanne
MD (Francia)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Easy to deploy and use providing you have basic book-keeping knowledge

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Solid and simple cloud accounting solution that is easy to navigate and customise. Great that our external accountants and legal support can access online as they need. Seems to be continuously evolving and its reassuring to see ongoing development of the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Customisable dashboard is a time saver and ability to customise templates helps with consistency for our company branding. Customisation of user permissions means the bonus of staff being able to enter their own expenses which is a further time saver. Being able to work across multiple currencies now is a plus, albeit I wish we could manually adjust exchange rates being used.

Aspetti negativi:

Many advanced features that are standard for longer established accounting software solutions are available, but as "bolt on" packages, so costs can escalate quickly if you need full "bells and whistles". Customer service response can be very slow compared to other cloud software providers we use - in the beginning they were responsive for engagement but over time they're clearly pushing all customers towards getting answers from their user community and/or through the Q&A section. I appreciate that customer service probably don't want to be wasting time with queries better addressed by professional book-keepers or accountants, but in our instance, as "advanced users", our customer service queries tend to be related to technical challenges with the product. It would be great of Xero could analyse the types of queries coming from their customers and perhaps have a priority helpline on offer for "low maintenance" subscribers.

Iain
Director (UK)
Automazione industriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Very different to Sage 50

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

Aspetti negativi:

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

Andrew
Creative & Managing Director (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Xero makes finance so easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Since starting with Xero over six years ago, we couldn't be happier. We've centralised all our financial activity into one platform, which is great for non-finance people like myself!

Aspetti positivi:

Xero makes managing the finances for a business really straightforward. The user interface is intuitive and it centralises all my accounts information. One of my favourite features is the the dashboard, which is clear and customisable, and gives a great summary of the position position at any time. The software also integrates really well to other platforms for things like receipt capture and detailed business analysis.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm really happy with how it performs, however, our bookkeeper still does some levels of manual reporting, which he finds easier in Excel, than in Xero. The integration of BA tools does negate this issue.

Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
Financial Controller (Pakistan)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Make Your Accounting Automated

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Xero is cloud-based accounting software that connects banks, accountants, management, and advisors from anywhere with any device with active internet. It performs all accounting tasks from preparing ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements to the management of payroll, taxation, bank reconciliation, and inventory. Online billing enables to send bill through email.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero manages the whole accounting of business straight forward. Particularly automating the process of bank reconciliation is amazing time saver, it connects to banks and credit cards. Moreover, it effectively and easily integrates with other cloud based software which enhances usability of Xero.

Aspetti negativi:

Process of bank reconciliation has been automated but the process got glitches causing bank feeds stopped and entity has to restore to importing bank statement manually which takes time and attempts more than once. Inventory management needs improvement. Customer support is not perfect comparatively. It is not user friendly for those who have little accounting knowledge.

Mitchell
Accounting Manager (USA)
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

The BEST Small Business Accounting Platform

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Having used Xero since 2013, I am yet to find a better product. The software and the overall company have never missed a beat. They are continually adding features (see Hubdoc integration, transparent, have competitive pricing, and connect accountants with business (refer to Xerocon events).

Aspetti positivi:

Xero has everything for startup companies and small businesses. Their software is 10 out 10 on user interface. It was born in the cloud and continues to exceed Quickbooks by a long shot. Most everything Quickbooks has added to its software in the past 10 years, is because Xero did it first.

Aspetti negativi:

The software does not have a tax add-on when compared to Quickbooks (Intuit). They are plenty of integrations to solve this issue but it would be nice to have. Integrating bill payment is more difficult compared to Quickbooks as well.

Elliot
Director (UK)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Best choice in the market !!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It has provided a solution for more than 200 of our clients of varying sizes and complexities.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero is first and foremost easy to use and benefits from clever AI functionality. Keeping an eye on the business is much easier via Xero as it shows a snapshot of key data on the dashboard. With the available integrations there are very little limitations to its use and it is well priced for the majority of our clients

Aspetti negativi:

The Payroll module is quite clunky and better options are out there in our opinion. An enhanced cash flow and adding a forecasting element within the software would help. Making it easier to post customer payments on account would also improve an already good product

Christopher
CTO (UK)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

The clean and clear accounting software

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Since I started using it, everything I have needed Xero for has been straightforward. It takes minutes to get a basic invoice setup and sent to a client, and not much longer to make a more advanced invoice. It is easy to connect to your bank account and reconcile incomings and outgoings. It is also easy to give your accountants access.Overall, Xero makes it easy for you to avoid mistakes, and very importantly it has plenty of functionality that will allow it to grow with a company, as you need more advanced features, they are there, often at little to no extra cost. Having Xero helped a lot when starting my business, by making handling my fiances and accounting clean and clear.

Aspetti positivi:

Xero provides a clean and straightforward experience. It has plenty of features for most use cases, but provides functionality that is easy for anyone to use from small business owners up. The integrations they provide, both with Open banking, and allowing you to give your accountants access, make it a breeze to correctly handle your finances and avoid time consuming mistakes come the end of the tax year.

Aspetti negativi:

Having used Xero for many years, there is not much that I have found that I don't like about the system. Sole traders may find the 20 invoice a month restriction limiting, but that only applies to the Starter subscription. The prices of the others are more than reasonable to validate upgrading which gets you unlimited invoices. On occasion there will be bank feed issues, at which point you might be left wondering why your balances don't match. Finding out there is an issue with the feed from your particular bank is not obivous, but can be found by clicking through to their "Why is this different" page. From my experience this is the only con, and it is quite minor.

Sherm
Creative Marketing Genius | Small Business Marketing Expert (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Alternative considerate:

XERO reconciliation is an issue

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's a decent program, with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cloud based accounting program. Unfortunately working without being able to reconcile monthly made life too difficult. And not many accountants work with it, so that made it difficult to have professional eyes on my accounting.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved how easy it was to integrate XERO with my bank accounts and Paypal. XERO seamlessly connected and kept my balances up to date. I also liked how easy it was to invoice clients and connect invoices to Paypal or Stripe.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, the reconciliation process in XERO is a no-go for me. Rather than the Quickbooks and standard approach, where you do a monthly reconciliation against a bank statement, XERO had no such function. Once an item was matched up to a bank transaction, it was considered "reconciled." No option to close out a month and double-check transactions. I went back to QBO to get that feature.

William
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

The best at what it does

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Full Disclosure: I am an accountant and I recommend Xero to many of my clients. When the expectations are in alignment with the capabilities of the software, then everyone is happy. People get into trouble with ANY software when they jump in thinking they know what it does and are then disappointed. All accounting and ERP software has limitations and Xero is no exception, but what it does, it does well. It provides payables, receivables, bank reconciliation and general ledger as its core functionality. There is a very capable estimating/quoting/order/ process that ties into AR invoices smoothly. But, the requisition/purchase/inventory side is very, very basic. In fact there are no requisitions and the purchase orders are so limited that I recommend you not use them. The inventory is only what is needed to make the sales side functional. So, if you need strong inventory support, you have to use a third-party add-on designed just for this purpose.

Aspetti positivi:

What is good about Xero are 1) Real-time bank feeds and bank reconciliation - this is what scared the pants off of Intuit and forced them to develop new functionality. 2) Xero fully embraces and enables third-party developers to provide niche solutions that have rich interaction with Xero. 3) The features keep getting better and better quarter after quarter. 4) Perhaps my relationship as a partner skews this, but I've had nothing but excellent support from Xero. I can call someone if I have to, but I almost always get issues resolved through technical support in a timely fashion. Some of my favorite add-ons for Xero are GeoOp for field services, Deputy which integrates its scheduling, time and attendance functions with Xero payroll, and Float which projects cashflow. The new reporting and the tags are fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features I would like to see "sooner," but they are on the roadmap for "later." People jump on Xero because of the price without having a Xero consultant evaluate their suitability for the application - that can create an expectation gap, and that inevitably leads to an unhappy customer. I just hate it when people let their wallet do their thinking for them and then blame the software because it "doesn't do enough." The payroll is fine. I spoke to the VP in charge of payroll development and he is all about improving the functionality, so it will continue to improve. What is there now is very well designed to be comprehensive and flexible, but there are situations where a third-party payroll like Gusto will make more sense for your organization. They are the first ones to suggest you look at solutions like Gusto, ADP, Paychex and others that integrate seamlessly with Xero. It is annoying that the tags are limited to two categories, and this won't be revised until they have their design for job costing completed. No word yet on when that will be.