Valutazioni medie

4.8/5
  • Servizio clienti
    4.7/5

Informazioni su Waymark

Realizza annunci video eccezionali in pochi secondi con Waymark.

Ulteriori informazioni su Waymark

Stai visualizzando 151 recensioni

Tyler M.
Head of Marketing
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2019

"Great Marketing Tool for the Money"

Commenti: We wanted to build top of funnel brand equity using engaging videos on both our social channels as well as advertising efforts. Waymark offers extremely affordable solutions that are agency quality.

Vantaggi: Waymark is fantastic for building high-quality videos without breaking the bank. As a marketer that needs to adhere to a budget it's not always feasible to hire an agency. Waymark allows me to create amazing videos to educate our customers, engage prospects, and accelerate qualified lead velocity.

Inconvenienti: There are too many videos that only offer a desktop ratio when the vast majority of traffic is on mobile. I would love the ability to change the aspect ratio so it's an appropriate size on both desktop and mobile. I also wish we could extend time as well as the character count during the videos. Although best practices show that 15-30 ads do best, sometimes the content requires 31 seconds or a minute.

Mike M.
Industria alberghiera, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/12/2019

"Policy Regarding Editing Beyond Confusing"

Commenti: Although their video software is outstanding the way they change their policy on editing is brutal. I will not use this company again.

Vantaggi: The pre-done video templates are outstanding and super easy to edit. It is the best video software on the market.

Inconvenienti: I made several purchases. Prior to purchasing the videos, I asked their support person if there was any limitation to editing the videos. I was told no. You are able to edit the videos as often as you like. Therefore, I went ahead and made the purchase. At a later time, I went in to change a couple of minor things in the video I purchased and went to render it and was taken to a screen where it said I have to purchase it. I called their company and was told they had changed their policy and if I bought their yearly plan I would get two new credits (videos) a month plus I could edit my previous bought videos then I was told before doing this I only had 30 days to edit any video bought so basically the video I purchased was basically useless unless I was willing to pay the edits. Lastly, the latest change is you only have 7 days to edit your videos and then you have to basically pay for a new one if you want to edit it. Furthermore, nowhere on their purchase page does it state anything about how often you can edit your videos once purchased. This really turned me off. I reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he never got back to me.

Josh C.
Director of Marketing
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

"Fantastic product"

Commenti: Fantastic experience. Customer service has always been quick to answer any questions I've had.

Vantaggi: The quality of videos was astonishing. We are a small, local HVAC company and are producing videos like a large corporation in a fraction of the time it would take a videographer to do!

Inconvenienti: I'd like the software to be a bit less expensive.

Shawn S.
Ceo
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

"Look elsewhere "

Commenti: If I can write this a zero for experience I will. I’ll move on to a better platform.

Vantaggi: The easy of creating simple videos I guess is the one positive thing about this company other than that I would stay away with the new changes they implemented.

Inconvenienti: The recent change they implemented is no good basically they give you a seven day period where you can edit your videos previously you can go back to your content and edit without this restriction. Upon contacting the company It was clear the manager did not care about how this was not something I signed up for when I signed on to a annual plan. After discussing this with the manager their response was they will just cancel the Re-subscription. I don’t even want to use the shitty service anymore.

Risposta del fornitore

da Waymark il giorno 16/12/2019

Hi Shawn thank you for your review. We're sorry you're upset about the changes in our editing after purchase policy. As we stated in our email exchange, you will still receive all of your credits for the year which you can use to make new videos at anytime.

Mariam D.
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/12/2019

"Great easy way to create video"

Commenti: Create modern and stylish videos in minutes with Waymark is so easy for small businesses with no marketing team and little fund for creating marketing products.

Vantaggi: Waymark is a great platform to create stylish videos in minutes for startup and small businesses that cannot afford a marketing team and design software.

Inconvenienti: Need more templates and more flexibility to customized videos. Also, the price is a little too high it will be more attractive if it was 30% cheaper.

Steven S.
Owner & President
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/12/2019

"Pro & Cons Of Waymark Marketing Templates"

Vantaggi: Can’t say enough about the product e.g. look at the various “end product” templates produced by Waymark for Steves Tours and it is obvious for a half minute commercials exposure for a rather modest expense Waymark has obviously hit its markAnother outstanding feature is their customer support.Can’t say enough about Aerial and her team.Just wonderful !!!

Inconvenienti: Use to be a pain in transferring MP 4 files over on mobile devices & that’s why I know the outstanding customer service is obviously evident. This “ Glitch “ has been resolved to make this particular transfer mere user friendly

Vicki S.
IT Manager
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

"Makes my job easier!"

Vantaggi: Its ease of use. There are great "bones" to work with starting out, and adding my own photos and text makes the videos tailored to my specific needs.

Inconvenienti: I would like more editing flexibility. Sometimes adding an "extra" character or two of text would be greatly

Cindy W.
Istituzioni religiose, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 20/12/2019

"My review "

Commenti: None but hopeful

Vantaggi: I live it. It Dave's me timebid making my own. Would there be a way in future we could insert our own video in the mix and I'd like to know more about over lapping voice and tv commercials. How do those get on air???

Inconvenienti: Less time making videos and advertising is good

• Data della recensione: 20/12/2019
Ian L.
Proprietà immobiliari, 13-50 dipendenti

"Honest Opinion"

Commenti: Although I am in the real estate industry. I try to use Waymark for various ideas and concepts that I would like to promote. In general very easy to use although I sometimes feel that the templates are not flexible enough to cover new businesses and concepts outside the normal

Vantaggi: Very easy to use software with quick delivery of final product

Inconvenienti: Limited on the applications that the templates can be used for

Wendy S.
jewelry designer
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/12/2019

"Great product for marketing my company"

Commenti: Overall I would say waymark provides great customer service and support the software is easy to use and I am extremely happy with it

Vantaggi: I like that we can use our own photos and take them to a professional level of marketing and once we purchase the video we own it forever and can Market it as much as we choose

Inconvenienti: No cons. Great products will use again.

Raymond T.
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2019

"It's a great tool for what we need!"

Commenti: I am impressed with the layout and most of all, the customer service! I have had a few technical issues before and they helped me resolve them faster than I was ready or expecting! Very friendly people and I look forward to continuing doing business with them.

Vantaggi: It was easy to add text. The production quality is very good. Well written, filmed, and directed for commercial use.

Inconvenienti: Not able to adjust text placements in videos or add pictures or replace video clips in certain cuts. Need more templates guided towards ground transportation area would be very helpful for us. Like Limo services, taxi services and rideshare services like.

Brock N.
Director of Partnerships
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2019

"Great right out of the box"

Commenti: We’ve needed decent content for marketing and partnerships and waymark has made it very easy to spin it out quickly.

Vantaggi: Waymark has been very easy to use and the team has been ultra responsive if we’ve had issues. The templates come pretty often and there are a lot of different ways to use them. Much better option than trying to create a full video yourself or using normal stock footage.

Inconvenienti: It’s early so templates are limited but new ones come out often!

Travis G.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/10/2019

"Waymark makes video production simple"

Commenti: Waymark makes it easy for us to develop video content to support our long form copy efforts.

Vantaggi: Simple to use
Intuitive UI
Very easy to make a custom video using your own assets

Inconvenienti: Frequency of new templates being launched
Limited music options

• Data della recensione: 8/10/2019
Shawn K.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/10/2019

"Production Quality Videos Without a Hefty Price Tag"

Commenti: Waymark allows you to make videos that stand out from the crowd with high quality designs and attention to detail. The user experience is a dream. Instead of spending hours creating your own brand videos or hiring someone to make one, Waymark allows you to save major dollars and time It's a great video solution for small businesses entrepreneurs, and agencies.

Vantaggi: The best part of Waymark is it's ease of use. With all your assets and information ready, you could have a media production quality video in less than 5 mins! Speaking of which, the quality of the videos are unlike any software I have used previously. Many video apps feature templates that lack a sense of professionalism and direction. Waymark on the other hand stands above the rest. I didn't realize it at first, but every video template I have used, is a well designed package of excellent video direction, design, and audio. All elements make this a superb addition to your marketing stack. Also, their music is top notch, using fully licensed tracks and none of that low quality mp3 music from 2000 we are accustomed to hearing. Love the Keystrokes music! Got great reactions from users Waymark is not the typical web-based video editing software. This is a marketing driven, short video app designed to convert.

Inconvenienti: More templates would be great. Other than that there are no major cons

• Data della recensione: 16/10/2019
Brianna S.
SEO Analyst
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/11/2018

"Well Done!"

Commenti: We are creating quick, quality videos for our clients that I think they will love. This is all thanks to Waymark!

Vantaggi: The videos themselves flow so well. The music is great, typically does not distract from the message. The editing features are very easy to use.

Inconvenienti: We work with clients of all types. So a brand strategy is important and the lack of customization such as being able to adjust colors and fonts is most of the time quite hindering. I also do not understand the point of having different categories if they are just going to have the same 5 or so video themes. I would also love to be able to name drafts.

• Data della recensione: 16/11/2018
Laura C.
Franchise owner
Salute, benessere e fitness, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2019

"Quick and Entertaining Videos"

Commenti: I like this software to use for online advertising. It is fun and easy to create. I would use it more if there were more selection.

Vantaggi: The thing I like best about the software is that you can continue editing your video until it is the way you want it.

Inconvenienti: The biggest drawback I found with this software is that there are not very many videos that suit my type of business. We have a non-medical home care agency, so it would be great to have some videos with multigenerational images of people who are enjoying time together or laughing, home-like settings, happy families.

Kirsten W.
SEO Account Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 10.001+ dipendenti

"Waymark is Amazing!"

Commenti: It's a really great tool for the type of work I do for my clients, it's easy to use, produces very professional looking videos, and customer support is amazing. I really think anyone in the advertising or Digital Marketing space can find this to be a very useful tool!

Vantaggi: - Tons of templates to choose from
- Different colors/themes
- Different music tracks
- It is so incredibly easy to use this software and the results are really amazing!
- Great customer service

Inconvenienti: It has it's limitations but that is to be expected from something that is based on templates, so overall I really can't say there is anything I don't like. They are always coming out with new templates, updated the software, etc.

Andrew G.
Chief Operating Officer
Studi legali, 13-50 dipendenti

"Waymark Review"

Commenti: Cannot say enough! The overall experience is a good one! You save a copious amount of hours by choosing one of their ready-made videos, and of course on purchasing or renting audio/video equipment and creating one yourself. The selection is vast, and it truly offers a business a larger, professional online presence. We would love to see a slight price reduction ;-)

Vantaggi: We have used Waymark for some time now, and every video we have chosen and then edited with our little bit (which is awesome!) has had extraordinary results online. The videos (which are plenty to choose from) really are professional looking and help set you apart from other businesses.

Inconvenienti: The main wish that we had is if we could swap the editing "type boxes" around sometimes just like the photos can be swapped...the set areas don't facilitate change, which if they did would give that extra assistance when editing and personal touch.

Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2019

"Great Platform. Easy to Use!"

Commenti: Great customer service, always get a prompt response or follow-up on my questions. Excited to see how the platform evolves.

Vantaggi: Very easy to use, there are a good amount of templates to choose from depending on your industry. But as far as creating videos goes, for someone who isn't too familiar or experienced with video editing, it certainy makes my job a lot easier. We've had some great success with some of the campaigns for our restaurants using the Waymark templates.

Inconvenienti: The only issue I've really run into is finding the right template for our business. I know more templates is one of the priorities for the team right now so I'm excited to see what they come up with. Also adding the ability to upload short video clips to the templates...but I know that's a bit of work to implement. For the time being, I'm really enjoying using the platform.

John S.
Creative Director
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2019

"Creating professional and engaging marketing videos has never been easier."

Commenti: I'm happy with Waymark and their team. They are always active on Facebook so it's nice to see a humanised team behind a brand and to see what they're upto behind the scenes. The team are constantly improving and refining Waymarks UI/UX for a better experience.

Vantaggi: Waymark has a lot of high quality templates to choose from which cater around a lot of markets and they're constantly releasing more videos. I like how simple and easy it is to edit a video, add your own content and colours and then being able to save these as a draft which allows me to show my client and make any changes before purchasing.

Inconvenienti: As a web designer with experience of creating adverts and marketing assets, it would be nice to have control over certain elements. I've noticed that there maybe spacing issues between elements that need fixing and i don't have control on this. Other than this, i can't complain.

Diana M.
Marketing
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/10/2019

"Way to go Waymark!"

Commenti: Great videos, great customer service could improve your pricing

Vantaggi: Loved the easily customizable videos! It took a lot of the pressure of coming out with more ideas weekly for me.

Inconvenienti: No cons...but I do suggest you make them less pricey

• Data della recensione: 9/10/2019
Ben S.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/1/2019

"Great tool for quick creation of video ads"

Commenti: Waymark is a great tool, which enables me to create professional video ads in a very short time for a very reasonable pricing, making it possible for me to create videos for clients. The customer support is outstanding.

Vantaggi: I like most the ease of use. Just upload your own pictures, edit the text and your video ad is ready.

Inconvenienti: Almost nothing. At first I did not like the fact, that I was not able to change the colors and the music, but then I realized, that if I would change the colors and the music, it would be very likely, that I destroy the professional look of the videos, because everything in the video templates is coordinated, so that the result will be a very professional looking video. Moreover, Waymark recently added templates, where you are able to customize the sound and colors.

Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/4/2019

"Professional videos made easy!"

Commenti: Waymark is easy to use and can deliver some excellent results. At times the creation method can feel restrictive and I do wish they released new templates more frequently. Overall though you can get a high-quality video for a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional videographer.

Vantaggi: Waymark takes the guesswork out of creating high-quality professional looking videos for a number of uses, eg. promotional and social videos. The fill-in-the-blank templated structure ensure you can't get a bad design and makes it possible to create a great video in a matter of seconds. This also ensures that the audio, images and video clips are synced to create a more powerful visual experience. There is a decent selection of templates with new ones coming out each month.

Inconvenienti: The downside to having the fill-in-the-blank templated structure is that you are somewhat restricted at times in what you can say or how the video looks. There are monthly template updates but I wish there were more new templates released each month. Compared to some of the other video services out there, Waymark is on the more expensive end of the scale.

• Data della recensione: 17/4/2019
Amy S.
Travel Advisor
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 21/12/2019

"Wonderful Product/Service"

Commenti: I have had nothing but a great experience with Waymark from the software to their customer service.

Vantaggi: I love the functionality, versatility, ease of use, and mostly, how it helps convey my professionalism. It’s great on all my social platforms. I also know that there is help on the other side of the chat screen; so helpful! Waymark has helped me to be noticed and to grow my business!

Inconvenienti: I wish there were a few more templates applicable to my industry. Other than that they offer a service for small companies that perhaps could not develop something like this in their own.

• Data della recensione: 21/12/2019
Gary K.
Broker
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

"Too costly!"

Commenti: Ok, but not overly progressive in staying touch and asking how it's going.

Vantaggi: Easy to use and post. why am i getting asked to fill in this block when i've already put in my 2 cents worth.

Inconvenienti: Too costly for what you get! And not enough options for video content.