Recensioni su ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Informazioni su ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Consente agli amministratori di automatizzare, standardizzare, proteggere e controllare le proprie reti Windows. Desktop Central ora supporta anche MDM.

Ulteriori informazioni su ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Aspetti positivi:

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

Valutazioni di ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

ManageEngine Endpoint Central ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 486 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ManageEngine Endpoint Central?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (486)

Systems Engineer (USA)
Agricoltura, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Hosted Endpoint Central 30day review

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Very Positive. We have been impressed with the quality of the product, ease of use, and features. This product is a strong leader in our search for a UEM.

Aspetti positivi:

We were looking for an all-in-one remote access, patch management, application management, OS deployment, and inventory control solution for our department. While we have only been testing for 30 days, we have been very impressed by the ease of use and how quickly we were able to deploy and manage this to our test users.

Aspetti negativi:

Wishing there was a support portal that our end users could browse to for us to remotely access their PCs that do not have the EC agent on. Support for other vendors (HP, Lenovo) driver/bios updates.

Alternative considerate: TeamViewer, ConnectWise PSA, NinjaOne e LogMeIn

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: While we haven't chose MEEC yet they are a strong leader in our search.

Jimmy
Director of Technology (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Best product for Endpoint Management

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy deployment on all devices. Asset management is easier to track. Never worry about Windows updates again.

Aspetti negativi:

When something fails there's never a clear reason as to why. Remote support doesn't always work as expected.

Alternative considerate: TeamViewer

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Way more options than other companies.

Nathan
Head of Infrastructure and Networks (UK)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

We would be lost without Manage Engine Endpoint Central

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Manage Engine Desktop Central has become a critical system within our IT department. We use it for remote support, asset management, software deployment, rolling out fixes and most importantly patch management, The system is brilliant in allowing powerful administration via the Manage Engine Endpoint Central agent. We would genuinely be lost without it. We are currently looking to expand our use of the system by delving into the OS deployment feature which will further expand our love for this solution.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote support capabilities are amazing, we can remote control with privilege escalation by the click of a button or use system tools to quietly support and implement fixes. Remote command prompt, registry, file manager and more allow us to make changes in silence.Software deployment is great and allows us to send out new installations or upgrades to our entire estate via the Manage Engine agent. Patch management is fantastic, we are often fully patched within a week of patch Tuesday do to the power of this tool. The patch management dashboard is very clear and allows you to see problem endpoints instantly. Pushing patches is almost always a breeze and managing users rebooting their machines is made possible. The automatic deployment, patch testing and auto approval features are very useful in speeding up the entire process of receiving patches, testing and applying across the estate. The integration with Service Desk Plus is great. Across the two platforms we can view asset and user details with no interruption.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no real relationship with Manage Engine outside of renewals, they don't seem to assign a customer success or account manager as a single point of contact. It would be good to have a relationship with somebody at Manage Engine who can highlight new features to us or tell us what we may not be utilizing. On the rare occasion we have to contact support, it can be quite tricky to get the required level of support quickly. We do get to a solution eventually but sometimes it can be a slightly slow process. Manage Engine sometimes upgrade features or make changes to functionality without prior warning causing some elements to fail or change.

Senior Consultant (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

All in one unified endpoint and patch management software for your businesses. Experience it today !

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: One click endpoint management system to manage your security threats and hacking troubles and issues related to web and cloud system. It is the best tool for patch management and results in greatest security for web and mobile devices. The software is light to operate and easy to deploy and administer by tech users. Amazing product . You all should give it a try and experience it to fullest.

Aspetti positivi:

Superb endpoint management software that helps in monitoring and managing endpoint issues from a central remote location. Flawless integration with several intuitive features enhancing the overall outcome of business. Wide and global presence and word of mouth marketing of its utility features immensely helped us to generate more leads and business. Revenue growth boosted to a great level, marking significant outcome. Strong customer and tech support team with continuous improvement in business offerings to clients. Costing and affordability at ease with superb discounts. Huge customer retention due to flexible and customizable offerings and integrations. Strong training and support team for regular orientation

Aspetti negativi:

We have not faced any major difficulty so far as the working with software has always been a great experience due to its wonderful integrative features and properties. The software undergoes upgradation multiple times and comes up with newer versions every time. This can be further streamlined and eased out.

Alternative considerate: Ivanti Neurons for ITSM

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: ManageEngine Endpoint Central is superb in its offerings at customizable and affordable pricing. It can be afforded easily by all small, marginal and large enterprises and customer acquisition and retention is more with this. They have huge number of customer feedbacks and business users testimonials which helped us in easy selection in more structured way.

Robert
IT Manager (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Aspetti positivi:

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

Aspetti negativi:

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

Alternative considerate: PDQ Inventory e PDQ Deploy

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: While I love PDQ products, Desktop Central offers more out of the box. With 1 purchase, I get lots of abilities and features, such as the MDM, more reporting, and easier to read UI, with colors and labels. If PDQ revamps their UI and adds a couple of features to PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy, they would make my short list of products.

Software precedente: PDQ Inventory e PDQ Deploy

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: PDQ is a great product, but seems lacking in tools overall. The UI in PDQ is plain, but efficient. Desktop Central offered more features out of the box, and has better reporting in it's looks. Plus, ManageEngine offers so many more products, and once you learned how to use one of them, you are well on your way to knowing how to use the others. The UI is pretty similar over their product line, which is a big help these days.

Eugene
Sr. IT Architect, Corporate IT (Canada)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely the must in any Environment (and a great pricing as well)

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using DesktopCentral since version 9 and I can see how this product evolves into a great, a "must have" tool for any organization.
There is quite a competition exists, especially with Microsoft Intune (even though Intune does not provide all the functionality that DesktopCentral has) - it's free for E5 customers.
We rely on DesktopCentral in our day to day work and it's our primary tool for endpoint + server management. Absolutely helpful tool.
I must also mention Support - to have support options via chat - is a great idea, always available and always helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

All-in-One tool, Inventory, Security, Encryption, Patch management, MDM, Modern Management, Remote Access, Software Deployment - it's a "swiss knife" for any IT department. What makes Desktop Central great is that you have everything to manage your servers, endpoints, in all aspects of it just from a single tool. No need for a multi-server deployment, very easy to deploy and manage. It just works! Logically, easy and very user/admin friendly

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it takes a while to get a new functionality implemented or some existing functionality to be improved. MacOS support sometimes takes a while to "catch up" with new OS releases (even though Apple does provide access to "betas" to pretty much anybody). It would be great to have an edition were all the modules and addons (including Security one) would be already included (we would definitely go for it). Virtualization Modules, VDI management would be a great addition as well

Alternative considerate: PDQ Deploy

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Previous experience, feature-rich product, affordable, in active development (new features are being added frequently)

Jim
IT Support (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

An Absolutely Essential IT Support Solution for Small to Large Environments

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: See above! I mainly use Desktop Central to maintain third party applications (non-Microsoft). I also provide periodic remote desktop support for a few users, including one who works from home, like I do. It would take me hours to drive to the office or user's location!
. Especially in this last year, Desktop Central and a couple other Manage Engine products have been essential for me to provide support for a small office that is struggling financially to keep its doors open. I cannot say enough good things about this and the the other Manage Engine products.

Aspetti positivi:

From third party program installation and management to remote computer management, Desktop Central is an indispensable solution. - Managing third party software is greatly simplified with Patch Management and Software Deployment. - Full system Inventory, with Manage Licenses, Software Metering and automated system Scan. - Remote Control allows remote desktop support, essential for today's IT support. - A robust set of reports that can be scheduled and emailed. - Integrates with Service Desk Plus to automatically create service tickets, and email alerts can be created. - The Free version is fully functional and a great solution for small offices with a limited budget.

Aspetti negativi:

I have been using Desktop Central at my current position for 4 years. I cannot live without Desktop Central, or several other Manage Engine products! It is essential for IT to know what their network condition is, maintain its optimum health, and provide end user remote support. Desktop Central is only one of many Manage Engine products that allows IT support to do this.

Alternative considerate: SolarWinds Patch Manager

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I have been using various Manage Engine products across a couple employers, for over 11 years. Desktop Central won my respect from Solar Winds, back in 2012. The level of network security I set would not allow their patch manager to work, which means I would have had to remove some security measures to get it to work. Desktop Central, as well as Event Log Analyzer and OP-Manager, has worked perfectly well with my heightened security measures. My worries with Solar Winds was unfortunately proven valid with the recent breach of their own patch management distribution server. I am soon to retire knowing Manage Engine has provided me over a decade of resources to help me achieve this accolade!

Dale
IT (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

MEDC is an important tool for us.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

Aspetti negativi:

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

Alternative considerate: PDQ Deploy

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I was asked to put in a new system when I started. Not sure why they were unhappy with the old one because I didn't really use it. MEDC interface was nicer for sure.

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Windows patching built in, no need to play games with wsus.

3 anni fa

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at [email protected] Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected]

Senior Manager of Infrastructure and Compliance (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A Product that actually does what you paid for, and then does even more!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have used this program now between three different companies that I have worked in, two of which I made the recommendation that it be purchased. I am impressed with the product, but also with the development and support team. Its not uncommon for me to send them a question and have an answer back in less then 24 hours. They also have a wonderful ability to take feedback and then have it show up in the product in very little time.

Aspetti positivi:

The product does an amazing job performing the update of server and desktop operating systems and software. What is surprising is all the additional things it does, and the features that they keep adding into the product. Examples over the years includes adding in things like mobile device management, review of each box for vulnerabilities, showing issue and problems with the boxes that are both correctable and not correctable by the patching functions.

Aspetti negativi:

Upon some tasks they will show failure or a pending action, however they do not then update those status in the queue. I think this is done from a compliance standpoint, but there should be a function added to specifically address a job that’s been run, been incomplete and then a pending follow-up action.

Anurag
Company Owner and Game Developer (India)
Videogiochi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Works perfectly for me to manage and monitor several devices

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Being a Game Developer and Digital Media Producer, I always need a solution to perfectly control and manage all of my desktop and mobile devices and Desktop Central is what I really found as an intuitive and innovative solution to do it. I can easily operate my devices, monitor their usage, install system updates, manage installation of softwares, share files within the systems etc very easily from a single device just because of Desktop Central which is far better when compared to its competitors. Desktop Central allows me to run its application even on my 32-bit system. It also has a mobile application which works smoothly.

Aspetti positivi:

There are several things I loved about Desktop Central like the ability to automate the patching of OS, automatic scanning and installation of latest service packs for OS, imaging of OS to protect my devices from security vulnerabilities. It also allows me to install and uninstall necessary softwares remotely with many of its useful features and built-in templates. A few more useful features are also there including Power management to switch the devices On or Off remotely and to get reports of device's Up-time( to know from how many hours they are turned On). One of the best things about Desktop Central is that they provide me the ability to control all of my devices even from my Mobile Phone, there mobile application is well optimized and works perfectly fine. I can also set my computers and other devices to be used by specific Users and for specific roles by granting them limited access to the device's features and functions. My workflow increases when I can easily transfer files, shoot and record photos and videos from all of my devices using a Single device because of Remote sharing feature of Desktop Central. They provide a One month free trial with all of their features, so that one can easily understand and get used to with their application.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I would like to say to Manageengine is that they should fix the pricing for Desktop Central, a small organization or a small firm can't easily afford this much expensive solution for them. Though, I think Desktop Central already offers to get a price Quote to their customers according to their need.

Utente Verificato
Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead (Canada)
Studi legali, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Comprehensive Desktop Management Solution

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us improve our overall technical and operational support to staff and further, helped consolidate software and resources.

Aspetti positivi:

ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust set of tools that allow s you to deploy, automate, and support your end user's device with a simple to manage interface. Before using ManageEngine my team used a wide variety of tools and a lot of 'hands-on' involvement to maintain our diverse set of end-user equipment, but, with Desktop Central we are able to deploy images, software, manage patches, set security policies, and provide remote support all from one central location.

Aspetti negativi:

The setup can be a little overwhelming at first due to all of the configuration and features. While the support team was good and very friendly, it would be better if there is more standardized KBs and how-to videos to help support some of the advanced functions.

Alternative considerate: NinjaOne

3 anni fa

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management, thereby replacing the multiple tools that you've had to use in the past. We are working on standardizing the knowledge base articles and how-to videos. If you require further assistance, do write to us at [email protected] Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected]

CEO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

You must check out Desktop Central for *any* size organization

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's breadth of features. It literally has features you normally need 3-4 different products from different manufacturers. Normally someone will pay for remote control software, patch management, mobile device management, desktop management as separate products but all that (and more) are built right it. The integration into AD and the ability to patch update computers off the network is vital to my company. The price is also extremely affordable. I've used them in both a 1500 employee company with more than 2000 devices and now in a smaller company with 80 employees and 100 devices and it's been a godsend. Support is also amazing. they have articles available and live chat available and all hours which is nice for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Some parts are confusing, like the configuration profiles. It takes some getting used to.

Alvaro
Technical Support Technican II (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Your All-in-One Solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I really can't leave without Manage Engine. It's my everyday Go-To tool for all my needs. You guys are doing a great job improving the software.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that this software gets updates and upgrades periodically. I do appreciate the nice remote capabilities, the option to roll out your own image, MS Updates, asset management and great reports. Its my everyday tool for helping out end users and doing all my IT duties! Its an amazing tool! I am waiting for the day that they add Purchase Orders to the Manage Engine Suite.

Aspetti negativi:

Some upgrades might catch you by surprise since the design and the buttons change here and there, but I do understand the process of making things better for the IT Professional. Can be a bit expensive if you add all the tools to the suite. Better bundles should be added to the list of suggestions.

Alternative considerate: SolarWinds Service Desk e Zendesk Suite

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Because all of the functionalities and scalabilities the other ones lacked.

Utente Verificato
Director of Information Technology (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Desk Central

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

Aspetti positivi:

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

Aspetti negativi:

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

Pascal
ICT Operations (Belgio)
Sport, 201-500 dipendenti

RBFA

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

Aspetti negativi:

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

Rajneesh
Technical Pre-sales (Australia)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Heterogeneous End-point Management from a Unified Console

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use UI, Online help and chat support, Great community support. Overall, quick to learn and easy Setup.

Aspetti positivi:

More control, Power to you, whilst deploying SW Deployment, OS Patching and even MDM, all can be achieved from a single console. Not to mention, OS Deployment & Imaging are offered free for all Workstation & Servers. Gartner listed, Awesome support very Proactive indeed.

Aspetti negativi:

None at all. Out-of-box product features have nothing to complaint about. We love everything that DesktopCentral UEM has to offer.

Alternative considerate: Jamf Pro

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: We went through product webinar videos and were able to setup our-self. Also, ManageEngine DesktopCentral support was there to help, whenever needed.

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Since, ManageEngine has invested much in continual development of DesktopCentral UEM. It's now offered in Cloud as well. Easy to setup, configure, quick learning curve,

Business Owner (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Computer e sicurezza della rete, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Nothing Comes Close To Zoho Corp and Desktop Central Price Per Value and Feature Wise

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing comes close to Manage Central when price per value is obvserved with the only issues being that it is a lot of information all at once, and that it has many configuration abilities and options. I have used this solution for a couple months now, but my experience with Zoho SaaS has been spectacular with 0% downtime on my original site I launched as a side project being 0 in 386 days! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a serious solution, and even to hobbyists and home lab users just looking to try something out!

Aspetti negativi:

Software is extremely customizable and granular, but has a sharper learning curve than a click and deploy solution. However the extra configurability is crucial in fields that require compliance, governance and hard coded security with a clear and present chain of command.

Alternative considerate: ConnectWise Control e IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Transparency in communication and pricing.

Software precedente: NinjaOne

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Configurability and tangible experience with Zoho and their ability to honor SLA agreements unlike a certain other RMM company.

Kapil
VP Products (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A unified endpoint management solution for omnichannel users for managing various s/w implementation

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The ease of software deployment has been a cake walk. It has reduced the time efficiency by leaps and bounds. The performance of the software is a huge plus point

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of deploying the software to multiple devices with in minutes have saved cost, time and manpower for the organization

Aspetti negativi:

Customizing the dashboard and reports control could have been more user friendly.

Alternative considerate: Miradore

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Ease of business, User Community and Product Vision

3 anni fa

Hello Kapil, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing your endpoints. We're happy to know that software deployment has been a walk in the park for your organization by using our product. We hope you've tried other features as well. If you require further assistance with the product features, do write to us at [email protected] Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected]

Philipp
IT Manager / Systems Engineer (Svizzera)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent product! Compared to other ME products also very few bugs. Support should be improved.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Huge time savings in supporting our end users!

Aspetti positivi:

- stable - ease of use - value for Money is excellent!!! - covers (almost) all our endpoint management Needs - steady improvement in functionality

Aspetti negativi:

Technical Support should be improved! The technicians seem very knowledgeable! Anyhow, I miss the personal contact to the Support engineers. I don't like how, in a Support session, the technician connects to my PC and starts clicking around and Chat through Notepad. Any other vendor's Support technician would give me a call and stay on the phone while Troubleshooting Problems. It's a great way to learn about the product for me, and for the technician it may also be usefull as I may help the technician by providing Details more easely. I think that it would improve the Support process drastically. I really dislike the way Support works at the Moment!

3 anni fa

Hello Philipp, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint management and security. Thank you for your feedback on our support, and we're happy to keep you informed that our support team today is not what it used to be three years back. We've worked on inflating every intricate detail with our customer service. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at [email protected] Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected]

Director of Technology (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great UEM for K12 schools!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: This software has allowed us to completely replace our existing MDM solution with ease.

Aspetti positivi:

We were looking to replace our existing MDM with a newer product that offered more up to date features. Our biggest need was to be able to deploy software packages to 10 remote locations that were not part of the same network. We wanted to conserve bandwidth for our partner schools so the use of a remote deployment server was a critical component for us, that many other solutions could not provide.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there are items in the interface that are not as intuitive as they could be.

Alternative considerate: Atera, NinjaOne e Microsoft Intune

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: The Filewave agent was repeatedly crashing and caused the agents to no longer check-in with the system. A manual reinstall of the agent was necessary to be functional again.

Software precedente: FileWave

Director of IT (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

desktop Central: Affordable, yet complex

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Sales was challenging as they expect you to be an expert on their product already. Installation was easy and the actual product is amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

The one-stop shop for all IT endpoint tasks. We previously used multiple tools for patching, inventory, remote access, and software control. MEDC allows us to roll them all into one easy to use tool. The fact that it's cloud based is key as we try to minimize any on-prem services.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the terms can be confusing, and the sheer number of different ME products makes selecting the correct product challenging. The sales team could use some training on how to properly assist potential customers on needs assessments and how their products align and especially interact.

Alternative considerate: Atera e Kaseya VSA

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: One-stop shop. Free products that are niche may be cost effective, but actually slow us down and its better to have a single tool that does it all.

Software precedente: Spiceworks e AnyDesk

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Price, cloud offerings vs On-prem, better demo, more aligned features.

Dylan
IT Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the easiest to use management systems yet powerful as well

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We went from having a few devices in a few close locations to 100's of devices located across multiple states. Having a reliable and simple way to manage these devices has made my job 1000 times easier.

Aspetti positivi:

I had started with Maas360 and every part of that seemed to be confusing and poorly laid out. With DesktopCentral that wasn't the case. It was easy to find what I needed after a very short time of poking around and trying things out.

Aspetti negativi:

About the only thing I can think of at the moment would be that that the mobile devices are separate from the inventory. It made the integration of the 2 products seem less integrated. But this was, to be honest a minor issue to me.

Alternative considerate: Hexnode UEM e Atera

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Was not satisfied with Maas360

Software precedente: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Ease of use. Mobile and desktop management. and Cost

Morton
IT Manager- Service Delivery (Zambia)
Servizi bancari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

One of the best ITSM Tool

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: It has made our endpoint management and deployment easy as we have automated most of the task using this product.

Aspetti positivi:

The remote control functionality to provide remote help. Threat and patch management.

Aspetti negativi:

One feature i would love to have is ability to use software metering for web-based applications. this feature is currently not available in the software metering module.

Alternative considerate: ServiceNow

Perché scegliere ManageEngine Endpoint Central: The system was not web based, it was resource intensive and the support from the vendor was very poor. Most of the time the system would be down.

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: ManageEngine desktop central is is easy to deploy and use. It has most of the functionalities for ITSM tools need to manage an IT environment

IT Engineer (UK)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent Management Product for On-Premise Businesses

5,0 5 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Our estate is easier to maintain thanks to a professional product from a professional business.

Aspetti positivi:

The products' comparatively simple implementation. The simplicity of completing what you want to do after they are installed. The support teams' professional assistance is genuinely outstanding if something breaks.

Aspetti negativi:

Although this is now the industry norm due to all the threats and exploits that are widely used, the product must be updated frequently. While backing up the data is a difficult process in general, especially when databases are involved, I just wish the update process were a little simpler.

Alternative considerate: SOTI MobiControl e Microsoft Intune

Perché passare a ManageEngine Endpoint Central: The pricing and feature set of ManageEngine were much more attractive.

William
Information Security Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Increased mobile users required us to move to a cloud solution.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been great. The product is easy to use and helpdesk support is always quick and friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

As COVID hit our company we suddenly went from about 40% remote users to 100% remote users. As a company we have always deployed laptops to our users but most of them were in the corporate office regularly. With COVID that changed and degraded our ability to know vulnerability levels and to ensure all systems were patched. We have deployed the in-house Vulnerability Manager Plus from Manage Engine but with users not always on VPN getting up to date information on laptops was difficult. Moving to the cloud solution was a great option for us as it had most of the capabilities of the inhouse system in use with the benefit added features like system inventory, remote management and always on connectivity through the cloud.

Aspetti negativi:

There really isn't anything I like about this software.