Recensioni su Square Payroll

Informazioni su Square Payroll

Libro paga con servizio completo, creato da Square. Paga il tuo team in pochi clic. Gestisci la tua attività in un unico posto. Gestisce le tue dichiarazioni fiscali.

Ulteriori informazioni su Square Payroll

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to use, everything is online, it is inexpensive.

Aspetti negativi:

For me as a new business owner it kept kicking back my federal tax ID number as the wrong one. I didn't know what that was about and entered it nearly 30 times.

Valutazioni di Square Payroll

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Square Payroll ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 583 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Square Payroll?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (583)

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Square Payroll makes Payroll easy

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The Direct Deposit feature of Square Payroll makes paying employees a very streamlined and simple procedure. The W-2 Preparation features makes tax season a breeze. Sending employees W2s is all within the app. Vacation/Leave Tracking has truly increased the productivity of payroll and bookkeeping. This is the ultimate feature for this application.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel as though with time Square Payroll will rollout a more aesthetically pleasing interface but I do not find any cons.

Bryan
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti

The Perfect Solution for a Small Business Owner

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We could not be happier with the Value of Square Payroll for our small business. It was exactly what our business needed and we love it. We were very nervous about taxes and getting folks paid correctly not being business owners before. Square Payroll made it incredibly easy to get setup, and then they just take care of it all. Then we get nice reports to get to my accountant, and all of the information you may need you can dowload at any time. It's an incredible value.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and setup of Square Payroll was incredible. It honestly is a plug and play type of software. Being a new small business owner Square Payroll was exactly what we were looking for. It's also great to have a one stop shop. We use Square Point of Sale in our shop, and to be able to get all of the sales information as well as payroll information from the same place is incredibly convenient.

Aspetti negativi:

Our small business runs payroll once a month. We wanted to run payroll on the 15th of each month. Changing/customizing the date on the monthly payroll was not an option (monthly runs on the 1st of each month). Not a show stopper by any means.

Barbara
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Our 100% Go-To payroll software!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We have tried other payroll programs and always come back to Square!

Aspetti positivi:

So quick and easy to use. Set up is quick and easy! Reports are perfect! Payrolls are always timely and accurate. Agency reporting at state, local and federal level have always been accurate and timely

Aspetti negativi:

WE NEED AN ACCOUNTANT LOGIN FEATURE!!!!!!! Need a way to customize the weekly summary to load into the client bookkeeping! One sheet that explains the Federal and local withholdings for bookkeeping purposes. For example (a breakdown of EMPLOYER FICA and Employee Fica, Federal unemployment, State unemployment and state withholding need to be printed on the summary sheet)

Ervin
Producer (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Square money

2,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The software makes it simple to process payroll payments. The app is easy to connect to other bank accounts to deposit money into.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is outdated to all the new updated apps that have innovated with the new modern technology.

Ashley
Ashley
President (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Love the square payroll app it's a life saver.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love that The square payroll app makes it easy and my life so much more simpler.

Aspetti negativi:

There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about the square payroll app.

Mike
Mike
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

Hassle Free Payroll Solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm a big fan of anything that saves me time and headaches, and there is NONE larger that sending out tax forms or other financial obligations. Controlling payroll from on easy to use hub is a great value, and it only costs a small monthly fee per contractor.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a sole proprietor/ LLC, with independent contractors as opposed to full/part time employees. I absolutely love that Square Payroll manages every facet of fund transfer including submitting tax form to my contractors, essentially taking care of my responsibilities as an employer.

Aspetti negativi:

The employer dashboard and features are pretty basic and may take some to get used to what functionality is available. The users, my hires, have not experienced any problems or difficulty, so that's the most important pat.

Kayla
Small business owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Saves my life

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: My business went from being such a hassle to making it enjoyable.

Aspetti positivi:

It makes my life and business functional.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing i love this software and everything about it

Alexandria
Alexandria
CEO/Owner (USA)

So easy to use

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Square Payroll makes it so easy. I've heard so many horror stories about other payroll companies.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to setup, add employees, and run payroll every week. I also love that they offer easy integrations with things like workers comp.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly I haven't found anything I don't like about Square Payroll.

Darlene
Teacher (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Great way to get paid!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience has been very pleasant. I am able to view all of my paycheck history in one spot and it is digital. Much better than a paper check.

Aspetti positivi:

I have a second job tutoring. My boss uses Square to pay me. I love how I will get notifications when I get paid.

Aspetti negativi:

I think this software is great. There is nothing missing. I have no suggestions for improvements.

Jared
Supervisor (USA)
Industria edilizia, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Decent Service

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Square has become the industry standard for small business financial transactions and pairing square payroll within your small business feels correct despite any issues within the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Payroll can be difficult to set up/activate for a non tech savvy user.

Chandra
Chandra
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

Payroll Basics Covered

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Other than the additional Square account, I am/was super happy with the software. Perfect for startups and small businesses. I highly recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved that this was plug and play ready, user friendly and made payroll less of a headache. Tracking hours, schedules and pay was extremely easy and they handled all the government paperwork after set up. Reminders were super helpful and I never missed payroll deadlines.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like that I couldn't activate previously canceled plans. Since the pandemic caused me to temporarily shutdown I had to cancel the service to save the monthly fee. I was super disappointed that I had to create a NEW Square account just to get access to the plan again. In doing so, I had two locations, two Square accounts and double the headache of managing. Honestly this was one the biggest reasons I decided to switch to Zenoti to streamline everything into one account and make management easier.

Michelle
Owner/Hairstylist (USA)
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

Effecient and Timely

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with payroll has been amazing. Even when my account was compromised, Square still made sure that my employees got paid.

Aspetti positivi:

Square is the most effecient product that I have ever used. I can make my appointments, and the fact that my team can clock in and out, make appointments, and get paid in a timely manner, leaves alot of the stress off of me as the owner. I can work in one program, I don't believe that Square is missing any features as far as payroll is concerned. Payroll pays my taxes for me and it pays it in a timely fashion.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing bad that I can really say about square payroll.

Amanda
Co-owner (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

Happy with my purchase

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use is the biggest pro for me. Requires very little prep work for me to prepare payroll, unlike other companies I have used in the past.

Aspetti negativi:

There is very little downside to Square Payroll, the only issue I have come across has been that I am not able to cancel or make any changes to payroll later in the week. There have been times where I have made an error and did not realize it until midweek and it is already too late to make any changes.

Francel
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Square Payroll

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am able to make Square Payroll our one stop shop. It files and pays our quarterly taxes, W-2's, Worker's Comp Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Wage Garnishments.

Aspetti positivi:

Square Payroll is super user friendly. It has a ton of features we use such as time tracking, direct deposit, and benefits.

Aspetti negativi:

I would prefer if we could change the cut off day time to a day later in the week but still allow for Friday direct deposits. Currently the cutoff is set to 11pm on Monday for a Friday direct deposit. Mondays are always super busy for us and there are many times I am unable to get payroll in on time, resulting in me having to write checks.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Square Payroll has proven a valuable solution to organizing and managing many vital aspects of our financial output system to employees.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were pleasantly surprised by Square Payroll's deep feature set and found that this application can contain just about every aspect
of payroll function to employees. This application offers access for employees to individual accounts in order import hours worked and to create
reports regarding vacation hours or even company benefits to name a just few of many parameters.

Aspetti positivi:

We appreciated the inclusion of so many capabilities inside the Square Payroll application such as salary calculators which generate accurate payroll rates individually or by group. This is one of many features Square Payroll offers through an easy to use front line interface. Our team was also impressed with Square Payroll's ability to integrate with our third party operational management software already in place. Synchronization is proven in most cases quite fluid. As Square Payroll supports mobile use on IOS and Android, access is readily available for employees when remote.

Aspetti negativi:

With such an outstanding and comprehensive application , our team found Square Payroll's customer service difficult to contact and almost as equally difficult to work with during our installation and integration phases. We are happy to report that this level of service improved as we progressed with Square Payroll's application features. There is a rather robust and informed online forum that is available where so many issues can be resolved thus improving client quality control levels.

Josie

Easy & Intuitive Payroll Software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Square's Payroll is insanely easy to use and navigate. I've been using it since Jan 1, 2015 and my only wish is that I started it sooner. I like that I can offer direct deposit to my employees and pick how often to pay them. They love it too because it's so simple, they don't have to worry about payroll. The backend for both me and my employees is also really easy to understand. I highly recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use and understand. My employees said signing up and filling out their w-2 info was the easiest ever. Nobody had to ask me (or their Mom's!), it's direct and in plain English. It calculates paid sick time for me (as per the new sick leave act in CA). Submitting my quarterly federal tax returns and CA quarterly report of wages is also easy. It's so easy I don't even know how to do it because Square does it automatically for me! Customer service is also great. One time I received a notice from EDD that I filed late, I called Square and they took care of it. My fee was waived, I haven't had an issue since.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the Pay history offered more sorting options like their Sales information. I'd like to be able to see it by year, month, quarter, etc. I know Payroll is still kinda "new" so it wouldn't surprise me if this is offered later.

Richard
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Square Payroll

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I run my payroll on a bi-weekly basis. The use of this software means that I do not have to worry about filing the various and sundry state and local tax statements quarterly and annually. This is done automatically. I also do not have to figure out the various taxes to be withheld. The software does it. Although I have a small business, I can run payroll in less that five minutes. It doesn't matter if I am in my high season, or my low season, it takes the same amount of time because of the integration.

Aspetti positivi:

I own a small gelato shop. I use Square as my POS, my time card system and for my payroll. The integration of the products is seamless. The time card system allows the employee to clock in and out and that time flows right into the payroll. The time card system also allows me to add a lunch break or correct a timecard if someone forgot to clock in or out. The flow from timecards to payroll is a click of the button. The payroll system also allows for individual benefits, both pre- and post-tax and both hourly or salaried employees. The taxes are paid by Square and are calculated and paid on-time, removing a big headache for me. The tax reports are easily accessible and can be downloaded for those time when they are needed, like for PPP or other loans.

Aspetti negativi:

The only time that I have had to call support was to find out how to put in a post-tax benefit. That was not intuitive in the software, but very easily done once you knew which button to click.

Erica
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Square has taken great care of us. Always there when we have questions. Simple to employees

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: 1. Self controlled payroll (i.e. I can edit punches, see everything behind everyone's payroll).
2. Much faster/more efficient punches (no longer writing it down, having employees punch in and out on the ipad is so much easier).
3. I can do payroll from anywhere. I once did it on the top of Haleakala in Hawaii.
Efficient filing from payroll specialists, and being able to remove employees right away if they are no longer working for us.

Aspetti positivi:

1. The option to fix things right on your account. It makes accuracy and ease seamless. It is also very quick. 2. The customer support! Because I'm constantly on the go with my job, being able to send an email and receive an email response to my question makes it easy anytime and anywhere to get help. The responses are always knowledgable, patient, and consistent. 3. Being able to see the stats on our payroll is AMAZING. With previous payroll specialist it seemed like we didn't have the option to really see behind the scenes, but now we are able to see everything and every penny.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times that the software gets glitchy when people punch in and/or out (will say they punched in or out but didn't actually/will say they worked a different amount of hours than they actually worked). Employees can usually tell from the punch screen though if something went wrong. After letting me know, it is always an easy fix, but still a fix to have to take care of.

Mark
Lawyer (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Love it

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of use and the affordability.

Aspetti negativi:

Better access to customer service. They seem focused on their retail cash register service than payroll.

Utente Verificato
Operations Director (USA)

Best Bang for Your Buck, No Headaches

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I completely set up the system, enrolled all my employees, and processed my first payroll in half the time it normally took me to run a pay period using my old system.

Aspetti positivi:

Hands-down is the high compliance standards for very low cost. Close runner-up reasons are ease of use, both from the employer side as well as the employee side. This software is really great, offers a lot of protection, and cuts my payroll processing manhours from tens of hours every week to roughly 45 mins of double-checking things before hitting "PROCESS". Seamless direct depositing, set-up and managed by the employees themselves (though I can go in and make changes if they need help - only had that happen once so far, but still important). Very very VERY intuitive if you have spent even a little time in any other payroll software (yes, including manual spreadsheets).

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had a chance yet to test the multi-state or international aspects (assuming international even exists).

DuWayne
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It doesn't get any easier than this!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Far less time setting up new employees, minimal time spent processing payroll and several hundred dollars a month in savings.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the simplicity of using Square payroll. It is simple to set up and to use. It is also one of the least expensive payroll options out there.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that it had a simple way of looking up employee's wage history (when raises were given specifically)

Donette
Fonte della recensione

Square itself has been easy to use and mostly reliable.

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software is simple and pretty easy to use. Customer service is pretty strong and helpful with the exception of the payroll department.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that an apple update, in which we couldn't control if the iPad updated EVEN when we had it set to "do not automatically update," completely messed up our system for a couple weeks was very inconvenient and was a total hinderance on our business. We had to wait for that second apple update to fix the issue but in the mean time we could't print receipts, use the reader, or open the drawer. It seems that Square should have made some kind of correction or glitch fix in the mean time to help their users continue using with ease. Also the system has gone down completely in the past, and even though you all apologize... it still puts our business at risk when we can't complete transactions, harming our customers and our reputation. We should have been compensated for all of the trouble that we faced. For payroll, it is extremely frustrating to not be able to talk to a live person when we have questions or issues. The customer service in the payroll department is not good.

Christy Marie
Christy Marie
Manager of Web Development (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Square Payroll makes it easy to run my small business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Using Square Payroll saved me money by eliminating the need for me to hire a CPA. It was easy to set up and any initial questions I had were answered promptly and efficiently by Square. I've used Square to run a restaurant with 10+ 1099 employees and now I use it to run a small marketing firm that employs all 1099 contractors. It takes me less than 10 minutes to run payroll and get my employees paid and I am extremely satisfied with the service.

Aspetti positivi:

Square Payroll was is the easiest, least complicated system I have found to run payroll. I used it for four years while owning a restaurant and it was simple to add new hires and remove employees who left the company. Square files your quarterly taxes, unemployment insurance, and workers comp with each payroll run so you don't have to visit and file in all the different portals. I never had any issues with getting my employees paid on time and Square offers multiple payment options which can be customized to work with each employee.

Aspetti negativi:

There's nothing about Square payroll that I don't like. Square continues to add new features to help me grow my business and make payroll a breeze.

Utente Verificato
VP, Marketing & Communications (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This is significantly easier/cheaper than big competitors

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I joined in the beta testing and have loved it. It definitely helped us cut our administrative costs for payroll.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can run payroll in 10 minutes or less and that they file all the necessary paperwork. The cost is based per employee, which works for my business model. They have a new app for folks on the go, too. I've downloaded that, but not used it yet.

Aspetti negativi:

Editing timecards isn't too bad, however, you have to wait until the employee is clocked out to make the edit and it can be easy to get busy and forget. But sometimes the system doesn't let me add a timecard from scratch. The employee doesn't drop down in the menu so I have to go add the hours to an existing timecard. This isn't a big deal if you're not carefully monitoring costs, etc. Also, my employees go back and forth between locations, so if they start at location 1 to pick supplies up and clock in there, they're clocked in at that location for the whole shift. I wish there was an option to select which location they're working at.

Alma
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Square Payroll Services

Aspetti positivi:

I love Square Payroll Services. They take care of all the paperwork allowing me to manage my business.

Aspetti negativi:

I love this software and I plan to keep using it for many years.