Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Square Payroll

Crea il tuo intero team con dipendenti, appaltatori o entrambi utilizzando Square Payroll.

Ulteriori informazioni su Square Payroll

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to use, everything is online, it is inexpensive.

Aspetti negativi:

For me as a new business owner it kept kicking back my federal tax ID number as the wrong one. I didn't know what that was about and entered it nearly 30 times.

Valutazioni di Square Payroll

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Square Payroll ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 610 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Square Payroll?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (610)

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Square Payroll makes Payroll easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The Direct Deposit feature of Square Payroll makes paying employees a very streamlined and simple procedure. The W-2 Preparation features makes tax season a breeze. Sending employees W2s is all within the app. Vacation/Leave Tracking has truly increased the productivity of payroll and bookkeeping. This is the ultimate feature for this application.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel as though with time Square Payroll will rollout a more aesthetically pleasing interface but I do not find any cons.

Elisa
President (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti

I love Square!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service has been great when I have needed it. They create and send out W-2’s and 1099 if you pay contractors. They do all New Lenox hire reporting and taxes.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. We use them for payment processing as well. I can do payroll in about 5-10 minutes. On boarding is easy as employees securely submit their own information.

Aspetti negativi:

For direct deposit you can only have your pay deposited into one bank account. There is no option for splitting.

Blake
owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Square Space Payroll

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We LOVE Squarepace payroll for the simple fact that it's easy to use, user-friendly, and mobile app-friendly. You can manage your documents with a simple click.

Aspetti negativi:

At first it was a little hard to get used too. After about a month we were good at it and pros!

Laura
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great in some ways, very expensive in others

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I loved this software, ease of use, money paid UNTIL I had a change in employee status and found out, after 3 months and 3 different customer service agents, that you cannot go from using payroll, to not using it without completely closing the account. And if you close the account, you won't get the tax forms.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of paying employees when I want to and knowing all the tax forms are done for me is great!

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of flexibility. You cannot open/close your payroll account more than once. If you have part of the year you don't run payroll or have employees for, you must keep the account open the entire year, until January of the next year if you want your tax forms. If you then bring employees back, after closing the account, you cannot reactivate it. The second thing I have issue with is lack of customer service. They respond in 3-5 days, with a stock response, and it took me 3 agents before this was explained to me. I have no employees for 6 months, but I have to pay the $45/month if I want my tax forms at years end.

Utente Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Effortless Payroll Management with Square Payroll: A Salon Admin's Perspective

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

As the administrator of a bustling salon, managing payroll has always been one of my most time-consuming tasks, until I switched to Square Payroll. The integration of payroll management into our existing Square ecosystem was seamless, streamlining our operations significantly. What stood out to me was the user-friendly interface that made navigation and payroll processing a breeze, even for those less tech-savvy. The automation of tax filings and payments lifted a huge burden off our shoulders, ensuring compliance without the hassle. Another major plus was the direct deposit feature, which our employees appreciated for its convenience and reliability. Additionally, the ability to handle both employee and contractor payments through the same platform was a game-changer, simplifying year-end tax form distribution. Square Payroll's transparent pricing, with no hidden fees, meant we could budget more effectively, knowing exactly what our expenses would be month-to-month.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything that I didn't really like about Square Payroll.

TIMOTHY
PRESIDENT (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

SQUARE PAYROLL

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS VERY GOOD. IN MY 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS I HAVE FOUND A BETTER PAYROLL SERVICE COUPLED WITH FRONT AND BACK OF HOUSE.

Aspetti positivi:

EASE OF USE AND SET UP. ALMOST ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Aspetti negativi:

A COUPLE OF TIMES IT SEEM TO STRUGGLE WITH MY NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES.

Mike
Mike
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

Hassle Free Payroll Solution

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I'm a big fan of anything that saves me time and headaches, and there is NONE larger that sending out tax forms or other financial obligations. Controlling payroll from on easy to use hub is a great value, and it only costs a small monthly fee per contractor.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a sole proprietor/ LLC, with independent contractors as opposed to full/part time employees. I absolutely love that Square Payroll manages every facet of fund transfer including submitting tax form to my contractors, essentially taking care of my responsibilities as an employer.

Aspetti negativi:

The employer dashboard and features are pretty basic and may take some to get used to what functionality is available. The users, my hires, have not experienced any problems or difficulty, so that's the most important pat.

Alexandria
Alexandria
CEO/Owner (USA)

So easy to use

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Square Payroll makes it so easy. I've heard so many horror stories about other payroll companies.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to setup, add employees, and run payroll every week. I also love that they offer easy integrations with things like workers comp.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly I haven't found anything I don't like about Square Payroll.

Christian
Manager (Filippine)
Stampa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

No setup fees to use the service but...

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I liked their idea of only paying when you take a payment, so I tried Square Payroll. It has a great interface, is simple to use, and includes tax filing and employee self-service, which are the features I need. You can also integrate with Square POS for more efficient payment processing.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited State Availability means that it is not available in all states, which may pose a challenge for businesses operating in areas where the software is not yet supported.

Tamiko
Publisher (USA)
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best thing your money could buy

5,0 6 giorni fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I love how it cut my time in half for my company payroll. It has great features and it simplifies everything making it easy for anyone to use .

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Support could use minor improvements. Sometimes they’re hard to reach . Still overall I highly recommend.

Joseph
CEO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Essential system to execute payroll payments in an automated way.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Square managed to ensure that our employees could receive their salary at the right time and without any kind of delay, in addition, our company is of medium size, so the manual payroll process was quite complex, we had to spend a lot of time to inspect and make payments, plus we had to hire more people to run these payrolls, so Square has replaced all of that, with their automated Payroll system. I'm happy with the results obtained with the help of Square, I have been able to make unlimited payroll payments, I have been able to make deductions from salaries and many other things.

Aspetti positivi:

Square made the payroll process so much easier for our entire company. I loved the way this platform allows me to use the trip monitoring function, this function was very important to me since it works in real-time and allows me to monitor all the trips scheduled by our employees, I can see the amount spent on that trip and many more details. I also liked how accurate and without delays the payroll payments are executed, this way fantastic because it allowed our employees to be able to receive their payroll simultaneously, all payments are executed through this system on the same date and same time. I liked the automated service to send payment report to our employees mail, this helped a lot so that our employees could see what debits there were in their payroll, or any added bonus.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem with Square is that it is difficult to correctly configure this service to integrate it with the time measurement service, it was so difficult that after a weed trying to do this integration, we were not successful. However, we currently export the time reports and import them into the Square platform to execute the corresponding payments, but it would be great if this integration was easier, so that we can enjoy it in our company.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Square Payroll has proven a valuable solution to organizing and managing many vital aspects of our financial output system to employees.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were pleasantly surprised by Square Payroll's deep feature set and found that this application can contain just about every aspect
of payroll function to employees. This application offers access for employees to individual accounts in order import hours worked and to create
reports regarding vacation hours or even company benefits to name a just few of many parameters.

Aspetti positivi:

We appreciated the inclusion of so many capabilities inside the Square Payroll application such as salary calculators which generate accurate payroll rates individually or by group. This is one of many features Square Payroll offers through an easy to use front line interface. Our team was also impressed with Square Payroll's ability to integrate with our third party operational management software already in place. Synchronization is proven in most cases quite fluid. As Square Payroll supports mobile use on IOS and Android, access is readily available for employees when remote.

Aspetti negativi:

With such an outstanding and comprehensive application , our team found Square Payroll's customer service difficult to contact and almost as equally difficult to work with during our installation and integration phases. We are happy to report that this level of service improved as we progressed with Square Payroll's application features. There is a rather robust and informed online forum that is available where so many issues can be resolved thus improving client quality control levels.

Erica
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Square has taken great care of us. Always there when we have questions. Simple to employees

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: 1. Self controlled payroll (i.e. I can edit punches, see everything behind everyone's payroll).
2. Much faster/more efficient punches (no longer writing it down, having employees punch in and out on the ipad is so much easier).
3. I can do payroll from anywhere. I once did it on the top of Haleakala in Hawaii.
Efficient filing from payroll specialists, and being able to remove employees right away if they are no longer working for us.

Aspetti positivi:

1. The option to fix things right on your account. It makes accuracy and ease seamless. It is also very quick. 2. The customer support! Because I'm constantly on the go with my job, being able to send an email and receive an email response to my question makes it easy anytime and anywhere to get help. The responses are always knowledgable, patient, and consistent. 3. Being able to see the stats on our payroll is AMAZING. With previous payroll specialist it seemed like we didn't have the option to really see behind the scenes, but now we are able to see everything and every penny.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times that the software gets glitchy when people punch in and/or out (will say they punched in or out but didn't actually/will say they worked a different amount of hours than they actually worked). Employees can usually tell from the punch screen though if something went wrong. After letting me know, it is always an easy fix, but still a fix to have to take care of.

Utente Verificato

Best Bang for Your Buck, No Headaches

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I completely set up the system, enrolled all my employees, and processed my first payroll in half the time it normally took me to run a pay period using my old system.

Aspetti positivi:

Hands-down is the high compliance standards for very low cost. Close runner-up reasons are ease of use, both from the employer side as well as the employee side. This software is really great, offers a lot of protection, and cuts my payroll processing manhours from tens of hours every week to roughly 45 mins of double-checking things before hitting "PROCESS". Seamless direct depositing, set-up and managed by the employees themselves (though I can go in and make changes if they need help - only had that happen once so far, but still important). Very very VERY intuitive if you have spent even a little time in any other payroll software (yes, including manual spreadsheets).

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had a chance yet to test the multi-state or international aspects (assuming international even exists).

KK
Assistant (USA)

full function, price-friendly

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Save a lot of time and figure out a lot of things via this one platform. Can check the sales and manage the customer anytime via one device.

Aspetti positivi:

This app offers a series of services, covering lot of services about marketing promotions, employee payroll, sales report and the customer management. I like its convenience of operating the whole store and simplify the management procedures via only set up some services. I can directly contact customer via the loyalty program and quickly gain some feedback for better improvement for the product and service. Additionally, it offers some beautiful design templates for the e-gift card, which save some cost in printing out paper gift card and design fee.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is just OK because sometimes it didn't email you back in time. Square mostly will lead you to the community to see how your problem can be fixed. It did waste some time to find a related correct way to fix the problem or get an answer for the question.

Jean
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Pretty good, but not quite perfect for me

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I love that my employees timecards are much more accurate than my previous method of writing it on paper and figuring it out. It has helped me deal with the red tape my state imposes on me, so that's a real plus. I ultimately chose to remain with my current provider because of the lack of blank check printing capabilities. I would like a way for my employees to track their sick time taken on their apps.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Square for retail and appointments, so I wanted to try the payroll function. The set up was easy to do, and my employees downloaded the timecards app and didn't seem to have any problems setting it up on their end.

Aspetti negativi:

It says that there is a check printing function, so the first time I went to run payroll, I discovered that I needed pre-printed checks. My current provider's software prints out complete checks on check blanks that I buy online. So, I'm using the timecards function, but not the actual payroll portion. On the timecards, I still have to calculate sick pay manually. I would like my employees to be able to sign in to sick time on their own.

Barbara
Belle arti, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Payroll and Benefit Program for Small Business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great customer support and ease of use.

Aspetti positivi:

Time tracking and tax reporting were invaluable

No complaints - everything worked as I hoped

Sarah
owner (USA)

Saves me VALUABLE time and Energy

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am saving SO MUCH TIME, I know for a fact that my employees are clocking in and out and REAL times and not just the times they were writing down in my sign in book, it keeps everyone honest, it's been an absolute life and time saver!

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the ease of use, Square Payroll submits all my tax documents for me, works up my W2 and W3 forms at the end of the year, it is so easy and effective!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the app was a little bit easier to edit when I need to adjust a Timecard. Sometimes one of my employees forgets to clock out, and it takes a while for me to go in and change their timecard.

Anjie
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I have recommended Square Payroll numerous times.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been absolutely superb. It's quick and easy to use, and the customer service has been wonderful, especially for someone so out of their depth. I don't understand all the required parts of running payroll, and I need employees, so I rely on them to handle everything for me, and they do.

Aspetti positivi:

Like many small businesses, payroll is not something I know how to do. I needed a quick and easy way to handle this and still be in compliance with all the laws. It's a bit daunting, but Square Payroll made it so simple. I don't have to worry about anything because they handle everything with incredible efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish I could have the vacation tracking be done simply by the month, and not by hours worked. My team gets vacation time based on the month they work instead of the hours because we have slow months where they don't work as many hours, but I still want them to have the benefit of that time off.

Kaylie
Kaylie
Chief Human Resources Officer. (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Structured and controlled management.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall it is a very useful and easy to use platform, it helps to speed up administrative processes that should be secure and error free.It streamlines payroll and vacation pay and helps keep compliance under control.The support is fast and responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows to organize all employees in a structured way and to control processes and working hours easily.It allows us to control employee time off, identify and manage sick time off and possible replacements.Includes online payments and tax deductions.Allows you to print checks facilitating payment to contractors.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no negative things to say about this platform.

Johnny
Fonte della recensione

Good but it can be better.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Not having to file some of my own business documents

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is so easy to charge our customers and I also like that we can create invoices, emails, feedback, etc. I also like how your staff sends resources via email to try to help ,e

Aspetti negativi:

Staff need to be more knowledgeable and familiar w/ their area of expertise so that they assist us better when we have any issues. Also, when I try to create recurring invoices for clients, it will not accept them but it will accept the transaction through point of sale. Also, my employees are in a union and I feel like having to manually input my employees union fees takes a lot of effort

Justin
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Has some bugs

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to track sales

Aspetti positivi:

Consolidating sales in a user friendly way. Easy to use when system is actually working. Compatible with iPad.

Aspetti negativi:

Constant updates without any warning, leaving us having to switch over to PayPal here register app to process sales while square is down. Also constant connectivity issues with the chip reader causing a bit of embarrassment when customers watch us have to insert and swipe their cards several times thinking we are double charging them.

Serene
Serene
Professional Residential Cleaning Services (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A surprise, random audit put your services to the test...Passed with flying colors Thank you!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I was recently audited by the NC State of Employment Security and passed
with flying colors because we use Square up for our payroll services.
I am busy leading my business, which means wearing many hats, and I have
always depended on Square up to file the right forms, charge the correct
rates, and pay my employees.
All I have to do is plug in the time cards each week and click the pay
button.
The surprise, random audit put your services to the test...Thank you! Sincerely

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for sure, navigation, and customer support

Aspetti negativi:

Our team will have the same time cards...would like a feature that duplicates the time and can change the employee would be helpful

Roger
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We've had some issues with duplicate employees which ends up with missed assigned tokens. Fixed now

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We use Square for our POS, Marketing, Loyalty, Gift Cards, Capital so adding Payroll was a no brainer if it had the features and functionally we needed. And so far it has.

Aspetti positivi:

We came over for years of using Quicken Online Payroll. Square is a little more expensive, but handles more with is less work for us. Also the integration with Homebase is a plus. Now that we can actually talk to someone in Square Payroll Support is a BIG plus. We had a ongoing issue for a while and Lauren came to the rescue! We started using in Jan '17 to try for a year, and are going to stay. Square has been good about implementing new features. Speaking of features, it would be nice to run a payroll for the iPhone dashboard app. We where able to do this with Quicken. Not a deal breaker but definitely a plus.

Aspetti negativi:

The only real issue is adding a New employee. One would think you would start by adding the new employee from within payroll (which I did for some time) When I signed up I didn't remember seeing any instructions on such. After much trial and error, and many support calls I think we have the correct steps down.

Brandon
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I’ve been using Square Payroll for two years, and have yet to have an issue with it. I love it!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is quick, user friendly and very inexpensive!

Aspetti negativi:

There’s nothing I don’t like about the software.