Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Egencia

Gestisci la conformità dei viaggi di lavoro, semplifica la rendicontazione delle spese e aumenta il rispetto delle politiche aziendali sulle trasferte.

Ulteriori informazioni su Egencia

Aspetti negativi:

Hotel prices are showing little higher than regular price sometimes. Extra charges if you take assistance from customer service agent.

Valutazioni di Egencia

3,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,7

Lo consiglieresti?

Egencia ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 52 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Egencia?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (52)

Jahangir
Jahangir
Administrative Support Executive (Bangladesh)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Most convenient apps to maintain corporate travel solution

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: There are a number of travel management apps/tools available in the market but this is the best as per my 3 years of experience using this platform.
This is the sister concern of Expedia which are the largest travel management website. As a result, you will find all most all the continent flights, hotels, and car rental services through their platform. Most important you can sync other corporate accounts with them like National Car, AVIS etc so that your employees can book through a single platform which is really amazing. Also, website design and tools are very easy to use and pretty simple to track your emplyees booking details withour asking their login info if you have admin account like I had.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Control your travel management with a single platform 2. You can create approval level, hold your booking and book even for 24hrs without any charges 3. Flight, hotel and car rental management for your company without multiple accounts 4. create your itinerary one by one or a single itinerary 5. Get all the report or one by one the way you want 6. A single payment options or you can customise your payemnt method if you want.

Aspetti negativi:

1. If your corporate card is out to limit, they will hold your booking and no exemption 2. Sometimes some flights are not showing in this platform 3. Hotel prices are showing little higher than regular price sometimes 4. Extra charges if you take assistance from customer service agent. that's wired 5. Sometimes, you have to go through their customer service agent to cancel/rebooking your arrangements. 6. During rush our, its very dificult to reach their customer service agent.

6 anni fa

Hi Jahangir. Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to read your recommendation.

Holly
Director of Human Resources (USA)

Saves so much time!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: HUGE time saver when it comes to booking hotels or flights.

Aspetti positivi:

The great thing about Egencia is it allows me to set up guidelines for groups of employees, allowing them to book their own travel. It saves me so much time personally, by not having to speak to the employees that are traveling out of state with all of the specifics regarding flights and hotels. Just going back and forth alone trying to book a flight--- is worth it. Especially if there are flight issues, it's nice that the employee can call Egencia directly and get things resolved.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting has changed a bit within the past year. It would be much easier if I could see ALL flights that are booked instead of having to search for something specific like South West or other airlines that may not automatically come up. A transaction code might be easier so I could better track when charges are applied. (this comes into play with hotels)

6 anni fa

Hi Holly. Thank you so much for your review and feedback.

Maral
Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Extremely poor customer service and added value

1,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Able to see overview of full trip and in the app

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service, competency of people , waiting times

Network Administrator II (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Business trips made easy

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I am able to book my business trips and the app and program keeps track of everything for me worry free. I get email updates for any changes, and texts before an event.

Aspetti positivi:

There are several things that I like about Egencia, but the mobile app really sells it for me. Egencia's mobile app gets updates about flight changes before United's mobile app does. The first time this happened, I saw the updated terminal in Egencia, but the United app still showed my original terminal, so I that is where I went.....Lo and behold when I got there, the agent was just getting on the speaker to announce the terminal change. Ever since then, I use Egencia 100% for everything while on a business trip.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times when Egencia does not show all of the available flights, and you have to call customer service. Customer service is excellent, and has always resolved my issues but they charge to do this.

6 anni fa

Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like Egencia's mobile app and are satisfied with our customer service.

Manuel
Quality Supervisor (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 10.000+ dipendenti

Egencia

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using to book hotels, air, and car rentals for company travel. Can use while off company network and 24/7 customer service available.

Ease of use Live agent customer support Mobile app access

Aspetti negativi:

Cost associated for live agent that is not highly publicized

5 anni fa

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, Manuel. We appreciate your feedback.

Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Okay travel management

3,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The portal is easy to use, reporting is straightforward and it has good uptake among our users

Aspetti negativi:

We are currently being aggressively moved off of our credit facility. We broadly support Egencia's move in this direction but strongly object to the way it is being carried out - i.e. without much warning such that it interrupts critical business processes

Courtney
Laboratory Technologist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

All in One Travel Planner

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like how everything that I need to setup a trip is all in one place. It is very convenient to have everything under one application. I am then able to make changes to the trip and view itineraries together on one application. This is an incredibly helpful tool for planning a business trip.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing comes to mind that I would want to change about this software.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback, Courtney. We are happy to hear how Egencia helps you with your business plans.

Coleman
Academic Coordinator (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 201-500 dipendenti

Best Flight Booking Software in my opinion

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the ease of using Egencia. I book flights for myself as well as other co-workers several times a year. You get a list of several flights with different airlines and you're able to make your selection with the time of day you want to travel. It's easy selecting your seat too. You can book your return flight with ease also.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found anything that I didn't like about Egencia and I've been using it for years.

5 anni fa

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate having you as a long term customer!

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy Travel Management System

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, travel planning and management is easy with Egencia.

Aspetti positivi:

I've used Egencia at a few different employers and it has always made planning business travel easy. Navigation through the site for booking is easy and the presentation is clear to understand. I have never had issues with finding and planning trips.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing that I think could be improved upon is the mobile app. It does lack some of the features and control that you get with the desktop site.

Maddison
Maddison
Client Support Engineer (USA)
Servizi legali, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great features; confusing interface

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I really enjoy using Egencia and once I read the help sections and ask questions with customer support it's great. Just needs to be more intuitive.

Aspetti positivi:

That all of my trip details were in one place and my rewards systems could be used.

Aspetti negativi:

It was not intuitive booking hotels within your company's policies. I booked the wrong room type multiple times and it was very frustrating.

Architettura e urbanistica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very user friendly tool with great reporting

Aspetti positivi:

The software allows travelers to be self sufficient, have access to corporate negotiated rates, book travel within policy, have the flexibility to manage and view their trips. The app is very user friendly and alerts travelers to any issues that might arise regarding their trip. Egencia is integrated with Uber, Google Mpas and CityMapper ground transportation options. As a travel manager, the reporting functionality is great and the new analytics tools are very impressive. Review of scheduled and/or customized reports gives the ability to monitor and measure corporate travel policy, understand purchase trends and travel patterns to identify opportunities of savings to the company. Duty of care is forefront in the travel industry, and having all your travelers book their travel in one platform allows access to their whereabouts at your fingertips in case of emergency. Detailed invoices are provided for each trip for ease of expense report submission. Integration with our expense management company is highly valuable and time saving to our travelers for are road warriors. We have been very pleased with the Egencia platform and the professional account reps and travel agents.

Aspetti negativi:

When issues arise when you have to call the travel agency desk, there is sometimes a long wait time especially during bad weather. I think they could do a better job managing these occurrences.

6 anni fa

Thank you so much for your positive review and constructive feedback! Brgds Nina

Abby
Executive Assistant (USA)
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Horrible Product

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: horrible

Aspetti positivi:

NOthing. It is cheap so therefore you get what you pay for.

Aspetti negativi:

This is one of the worst companies I have worked with, online and through customer service. There is constantly a glitch in their system and therefore the customer support team only respond with "its a glitch, try it again". Nothing is consistent. Sometimes​ flights book automatically, other times they don't and then someone needs to go back and book it but if you are not quick enough then that flight is gone. It is not streamlined​. The pages that you use to books cars, hotels, planes could be simplified and much quicker/easier.

5 anni fa

Hi Abby, I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with Egencia. If you would please send your contact information used to book your trip(s) to [email protected], we would appreciate the opportunity to try to investigate.

kathleen
AE (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Don't subject your employees to this service

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: None!

Aspetti positivi:

Hmm, really difficult to say as it is not a convenient solution in any way. I suppose I LIKED, (past tense) that they could work with southwest but that has since come and gone.

Aspetti negativi:

Primarily the customer service. Most recently, I had called in to change a reservation and was routed to someone who didn't speak english and cancelled the wrong reservation. After there "investigation" it was all via email with no option to speak with a manager regarding my concern. I wouldn't subject your employees to potentially losing money over poor service, an inflexible platform, not to mention they nickel and dime you for every reservation. I am constantly seeing charges come through my T&E system for charges that I can't explain when submitting reports. I have wasted numerous hours of my work day fighting with this company for the past year. Do yourself a favor and look at different options.

6 anni fa

Hi Kathleen. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience, and would like to dig deeper into this feedback to make improvements for you. If you are open to discussing this further, please send us your contact information to [email protected].

Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Egencia Is Like Having A Full Time Dedicated Travel Support Staff

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Extremely happy with Egencia, It takes a significant amount of leg work out of travel process.

Aspetti positivi:

Egencia is a fantastic service. The tool itself really separates itself from other services in two ways. First, the tool is tightly interconnected with other tools/providers. The intergration with Outlook is seamless and the flow of information into reporting and expense tools makes that process very easy. Second, Egencia has world class customer service, in a situation where you need to have an issue resolved, their agents take ownership and quickly resolve the issues on your behalf.

Aspetti negativi:

The tool shines in the desktop environment but is somewhat limited through mobile. Improvements in that functionality would go along way.

5 anni fa

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and are glad to hear it helps streamline your travel program!

Senior Account Executive (USA)
Internet, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best way to plan / expense business travel

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Travel made easy - simple as that.

Aspetti positivi:

Egencia is a breeze to use - even with traveling a few times a week, submitting expenses takes minutes. Very simple to fit into an already busy day.

Aspetti negativi:

None that I can think of right now. Very simple.

Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Want To Miss a Meeting or Lose a Deal? Use Egencia - They Can Help You Miss Meetings and Lose Deals!

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Horrible experience! Egencia is the worst business travel software on the market and they refuse to meet their customer's needs.

Aspetti positivi:

*Egencia is very easy to use from a user interface perspective. *Egencia is available on desktop and mobile application.

Aspetti negativi:

*Egencia is the WORST business travel booking system on the market. *Egencia has helped me and my team lose business deals because we relied on Egencia broken logistics and code to flat out miss flights, screw up car rentals and book hotels that were at capacity.

Scott
Scott
EVP of Sales (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Limited Functionality

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Mediocre; it need better app functionality to compete in today's environment.

Aspetti positivi:

the desktop site has intuitive abilities & links receipts for you; it works just fine.

Aspetti negativi:

In today's day & age, you need an app that is easy to use, fast & has all of the functions the desktop site has. This does not.

5 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, Scott. We value the opinions of our customers, and invite you to also share specific details about additional mobile features you'd like to see on the "Feedback" tab when you are logged into your Egencia home page.

Ross
Product Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Dependable tool to book travel, good support generally and in emergencies

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Having traveled every week, I depended on Egencia for bookings. It has plenty of great filters to find the best options and can finalize bookings quite quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

I can count on it to work and find good options. Got stuck in Minneapolis late at night where hotels were full, got great help from Egencia emergency support.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say it works as expected. No major cons for me.

Soumya
Financial Analyst (India)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Good for the price

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It is good for price but can do better.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use. It has reporting function.

Aspetti negativi:

It can add more features like more complex reporting to increase usability.

Debra
Corporate Dietitian (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good for business cost containment but not for travelers seeking flexibility.

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to use and required user profile set-up. It allowed searching for travel arrangements with the company parameters/business rules pre-set.

Aspetti negativi:

It allowed you to see other flights that did not fit your business rules which felt like a tease. That meant layovers/connecting flights were often cheapest and there was no way to override and book a flight costing higher over the minimum priced flight. This did not allow any flexibility for scheduling requirements when traveling. The travel time windows were also very broad.

6 anni fa

Hi Debra. Thank you for your review. An Account Manager will reach out to discuss means to improve traveler flexibility for your company. Brgds Nina

Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

egencia Honest Review

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy and seamless it is to book multiple travel options, such as car, hotel, and flight. Also how easy it is to manage reservations and compare prices!

Aspetti negativi:

very busy look interface. something a little more user friendly and simply would be great!

5 anni fa

Thank you for this great review!

Samuel
Director (USA)
Cosmetica, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Egencia is fine, but Concur is better

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is a fine software for booking travel, but much prefer Concur for tracking expense reports.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to see flights options when booking.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to track expenses and see what has already been submitted.

Whitney
AVP (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Easy to learn and use

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Egencia is a straightforward product that I found to be intuitive and simple to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems like some flight options that are available through the "open market" aren't accessible via Egencia, and I'm not sure why. otherwise, it's great.

Produzione di media, 501-1.000 dipendenti

So fantastic

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is great, I have never had a company that uses it before and honestly it is an absolute game changer.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can quickly book travel for work and everything is automatically expensed to the company. It is so great that I don't have to book on my own then create a reimbursement then get it approved through multiple managers and then get my money back at some point in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

I cant say that there is anything I like least. If anything it does take a little to get acquainted to it, but nothing incredibly difficult.

Jennifer
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Egencia is one of my top favorite booking sites!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Egencia is one of the best booking sites I have used. I always appreciate how quickly I receive my receipt and also how quickly the agents address questions. Best service every time!

Aspetti positivi:

The site is easy to use but what really set this company apart was their customer service. I have called in numerous times in a complete panic and was always pleased with the service I received and the positive attitude the agent always had.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I cannot get the same flights that are available through the airline so after time searching I will have to go to the airline direct but it is rare.

6 anni fa

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for you review, we really appreciate the feedback and are happy that you like the booking tool and customer service. Brgds Nina