Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Bubble

Progetta, sviluppa e lancia potenti app web senza codice, utilizzando l’editor visuale a trascinamento e il servizio di hosting sul cloud di Bubble.

Ulteriori informazioni su Bubble

Aspetti positivi:

Beyond satisisfied with the ease of use and speed of websites built.

Aspetti negativi:

At first I had problems with understanding it. I suggest a more specific manual.

Valutazioni di Bubble

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Bubble ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 327 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Bubble?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (327)

Samantha
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Nice to have

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
June
June
Co-founder (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bubble gets you a website fast!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: For an entrepreneur Bubble is a wonderful alternative to hiring an espensive developer who takes alot of work to make changes with.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that as a founder I could easily design with a college student what I wanted to to look like and I found a competent developer who made the mvp. After the mvp a local designer/developer has been redesigning and deploying a wonderful marketplace search engine.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes Bubble goes down but I believe it's quickly fixed.

Laurie
Laurie
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Like using Figma to design an app but it's functional

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: If you have good ideas paired with the time and desire to learn how to build your own app in Bubble, it is a fantastic, very empowering tool. Developing apps is hard, but Bubble makes developing an app without prior app development experience a lot less painful than you might expect. It definitely helps to tap in to the community for support and tutorials.

Aspetti positivi:

Plain language expression composing and drag and drop design.

Aspetti negativi:

My own inexperience with app logic has been the only difficulty using Bubble.

Adolf
Head of development (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Why Bubble.io is highly over priced

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The software is great except for the new responsive builder that's horrible and the extremely high hosting fees. Especially now that the rand/dollar has worsen. Imagine paying $16,000 dollars a month for your software. Does that make sense to you? That's what it's costing us and it's ruining our and many other business that are really good at developing software.

Aspetti positivi:

It helps us build software for clients with way less developers on a project due to bubbles ease of use and speed to develop complex platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

What bubble makes up in speed of development it reduces the scalability of it. Bubble is 10X more expensive than any other software we use. Bubble costs us more in hosting than our office rent making it almost impossible for us to sell it to a client and we have lost a lot of clients due to bubbles expensive rates.

anno scorso

Hi Adolf, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our platform and pricing; I've passed along your feedback to the team. And if you're still experiencing difficulties with the new responsive builder, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team – we'd love to help you. You can also browse educational resources on our Academy, or ask questions on our Forum. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Duarte
CEO (Portogallo)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy of learning if you already have some basics

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good. Always eager to learn more and curious to know what will be the next releases from the team!

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility. You can basically build anything.

Aspetti negativi:

The content of the learning center and from video tutorials are only for beginners when you start already dominate bubble but you still have lots of room for improvement is quite difficult to find content

Julie
Julie
Bubble developer (Francia)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A great no-code platform to build MVPs and more

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I started Bubble to build my company's app. Now that it's up and running I'm a full time bubble freelancer. I really love my job, I work on a lot of different apps and it's a real pleasure to open my bubble editor every day. My clients are super satisfied.

Aspetti positivi:

What was most important for me at the beginning is that you can really build anything you want. I tried no code platforms before but there was always something that I couldn't do and my clients were disappointed. Now with bubble anything they ask, I can build. With the new responsive engine it's super easy to build beautiful apps in no time that work on all devices.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the learning curve is pretty steep. When you start you immediately see the potential of Bubble but to achieve what you really want, you need to work a lot and learn a lot.

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Changed my life

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Totally transformed my career. I am so grateful to the bubble team!

Aspetti positivi:

Absolutely the best nocode tool on the market. Totally changed my life. Allowed me to build a valuable software company as a non-technical founder.

Aspetti negativi:

There are weaknesses, but the pros FAR outweigh the cons.Xano.com and TheBDK.com really shine where Bubble is sometimes weak.

Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

Best Full Stack Website builder

5,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's the only no code builder that includes a great database built in, this allows us to create all the website with only one tool. Coming from a development background it's really easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

You don't own the code and everything is hosted in Bubble servers so you depende on them.

Jose Ramon
Owner (Messico)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

José ramon

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I like it, I stared to use it two weeks ago and I already started a live project

Aspetti positivi:

Al the possible things that you can do in the platform

Aspetti negativi:

It’s hard to understand all the data queries

Dakota
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Bubble is great but has lots of room for improvement

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I like the platform and will stick with it for a while. Bubble offers much more control over competitors.

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble is good enough but has lots of room to grow. I'm optimistic on their future.

Aspetti negativi:

Requires lots of workarounds and is missing some features like mobile development for now. Documentation for newcomers to the platform could be improved.

Raquel
Co-Founder (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great option for startups, if you can learn it!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I used the coaching service to connect with experts to help me with really difficult problems. But overall I used the wealth of online tutorials and the excellent forum to help with creating my app. Very happy to just be working on UX fixes now!

Aspetti positivi:

I used Bubble to create the app that runs logistics and operations for my startup. In order to get the app off the ground, we would've needed to pay thousands of dollars that we didn't have to have professional coders create the app for us. I took the imitative to learn and code through Bubble, and we saved so much money creating the app ourselves. Now it works and we are launched!

Aspetti negativi:

There is a learning curve for sure, but once you get past that you can create anything.

Alex
Codenaut (Spagna)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Bubble is almost allmighty, just needs a more complex conditional logic for workflows :)

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are creating a web app for libraries, for managing and access recourses. Part of this involves transferring or communicating (with API) information from our current internal business application (based on Filemaker). We were trying even to replace part (if not all) of this internal app into Bubble, because of all the powerful things previously mentioned, but the lack of complex logic/expressions also mentioned, forces us to resign for now and keep developing both application environments (communicated via API) and duplicating data, which makes it much more difficult and inefficient than a single environment.

Aspetti positivi:

1) Design flexibility: the freedom of working with a blank space, which requires probably more time investment and craft building in both design and workflows, but allows a lot of flexibility and almost limitless possibilities. 2) Data relationship: the logic of the database, where instead of relations between tables, it works with fields as objects to access records in other tables. In the beginning, was hard to get used but once I got it, it is just a superpowerful logic. 3) Privacy/access settings: the privacy rules, workflows and hiding properties which combined allows making parts of the app and database public or private for specific users, and therefore for public webs, internal apps, customers apps.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s major achilles heel for me is the expression system, both for allowing more complex logic and better expression editor (right now is a mess editing an existing dynamic expression). Implement a good condicional logic (case, if) along with internal expression variables (let) would allow making almost anything. This is really a huge thing, it is difficult to describe how this impacts or may impact an app, the complex logic and expressions (complex conditional expressions, better editing, variables) is the 50% of a complex real application. Improving this, would make Bubble a fantasy, a total killer solution.

3 anni fa

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying being a Bubble user. Our team is constantly working towards improving the expression system, so we really value your feedback on that front. I've actually gone ahead and submitted your suggestions to our Product team for their consideration as we continue to grow and improve our platform. Thank you for your feedback and kind words - we look forward to seeing what you build with Bubble!

Arnaud
CEO (Francia)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

One of the best no-code tool for building Apps

Aspetti positivi:

all in one, lots of features, extendable with plugins, API

Aspetti negativi:

canvas design, learning curve for a non dev

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Bubble is not a serious company, doesn't keep its promises and have a terrible support.

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Terrible. A waste of time and money. I am switching for a new nocode platform.

Aspetti positivi:

The community of developers of their platform (but they are all pissed off with the last pricing and policy changes too)

Aspetti negativi:

Bubble is expensive, slow, and not a serious company.They changed to an overpriced model overnight and didn't keep their promises of deadlines of updating these plans to the old model.The support is awful, they don't even read your messages and answer with generic texts and don't solve your problem.

Gregor
Gregor
Director (UK)
Servizi di informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

No-code development to solve almost any problem

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Without Bubble, my business simply wouldn't be able to respond as quickly to the changes our customers need & demand. Its features save me time and give end users an excellent experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble allows you to deploy software quickly, whether you're just creating a prototype, showing off a demo, or providing a full end-to-end experience.Need to change or update something? Fix it, deploy it, and end users simply need to refresh their page. Need to test something out? There's clear separation of development and live versions, and you can copy data easily between the two if you need to.It's also really simple to make mobile- & tablet-friendly websites using Bubble's responsive layout, or you can make mobile versions of pages and set up the logic to direct to these very easily.Bubble also handles databases, helps you keep them secure, and presents them to you in a user-friendly way so they're easy for you to structure on setup and get what you need out of them, either by searching in Bubble's backend or presenting that data to the user.It's also easy to integrate other products from across the web, with an API connector if you want to do it yourself, or thousands of community-provided plugins if you want really simple solutions.

Aspetti negativi:

Like all software, Bubble has its quirks to get used to. Want to clear certain things in your app (like a field in a database)? Well, the delete icon doesn't always fully delete; you'll need to find the 'Optimise application' button deep in your settings and fully delete there.Bubble also thrives on its plugins for the best functionality. However, plugins are a mixed bag: Bubble doesn't do much quality checking, so some just don't do what you need them to. Plugin documentation is often thin on the ground, or totally non-existent, even for plugins Bubble publish themselves. Sometimes documentation for a plugin is a 1,000+ post thread on the Bubble Forum - imagine searching StackOverflow, but every problem about that language was in one enormous thread - which makes it really difficult to find a solution for your problem. Relying on plugins also means Bubble is reliant on its community continuing to maintain these plugins; I hope that with time Bubble is looking to build in some of the features of its most popular plugins to the core app to secure both its own business and the workings of the businesses that make Bubble apps!Bubble are great with support queries, but feeding back anything that isn't a bug can be difficult. They have an 'ideaboard', where users can upvote good ideas, but it's unclear what priority these ideas fall under, or if they're in scope at all. The Bubble Forum is unreliable: many posts get no helpful replies, even fewer get replies from Bubble staff.

Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool, but it will frustrate you

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am building two prototypes or MVPs for insurance system applications using Bubble, and have run into a lot of obstacles trying to get past the Bubble limitations. The Bubble coaching ecosystem is tremendously helpful in surmounting these obstacles, and we have been able to get past most or all of them - but only after spending days beating our heads against the wall until someone is able to put us on the right path. But once you get past the roadblocks, it seems like there isn't much you can't find a way to do.

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble is very powerful, and its model for building apps is good. It doesn't take long to get the basics down. The user community is really strong and helpful. And the fact that regular humans can write plugins for it is important (see the "what don't I like about it" section).

Aspetti negativi:

Out of the box, Bubble has some significant limitations. And my problem with it is that there are user built workarounds for many or most of them, but there's no intuitive way to figure out which limitations are absolute, and which can be overcome using plugins or wacky workarounds. Like - you can only upload 200 rows of data at a time to Bubble - unless you happen to know about a plugin that allows you to do unlimited uploads, but only by jumping through hoops that you won't figure out yourself until someone shows you how to get past it. Or - you can't take data in one data type and create different data types from it. Well, actually you can, but you have to use a backend workflow to do it, which is not obvious. Once you see it it's easy, but until someone shows you, you wouldn't think to try the solution. At least I and my team didn't. Also - I really wish they would use more standard language in their naming conventions - Bubble "data types" should be "tables", Bubble "things" should be "rows" (or even "objects"). It makes it really hard to describe what you are doing with people when we can't get a handshake on what the words mean.

Marc
Marc
Product Manager (UK)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great way to test out working solutions and ideas

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Having a tool like bubble is really great. There are only a few occasions where it hasn't been possible to use bubble but most of the time it's my go to tool for real life prototyping. Although there is no real support from Bubble themselves, there's a forum where you'll most likely find the answer to your problem. The forums search isn't great so i've found it's best to use Google to search the site. The UI isn't amazing but if you're used to wireframing tools such as Moqup then you'll get to grips with this pretty quickly

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble allows me as a Product Manager to prototype working solutions that we can test with real users, without the need of a developer. This helps get feedback early on before we have racked up expensive development costs. The learning curve is steep, but once you've got the hang of how to work with Bubble most things can be prototyped with it. We're able to create new feature ideas that can connect to our main app. Existing users of our app can easily log into the prototype and start using the new feature. They're able to provide us feedback right away.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the limitations of Bubble is that the API Connector can't handle API Responses that contain nested arrays. This means we're unable to use Bubble when working with large data sets or to display graphs when using these types of API responses. Additionally the process of having to use API Workflows to save items to separate lines in the database can be a bit tricky. As we're not using this app on a daily basis it takes some time to refresh your memory on how to do this correctly. Also don't expect 100% accuracy in saving data to the database using this method. It sometimes misses out some of rows in the table, which can cause problems if you need a prototype that is completely flawless.

François
Senior Manager (Spagna)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Bubble review from non-IT no code developer

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It's fantastic !

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble is super fast at building & deploy a functional solution. You can do everything you want at pixel level. Workflows are fully under your control... there is really no limits (in comparison with other no-code tools). You can call any API you want & even add code if it's really necessary (i never had to do it). You can test & debug everything directly so you make very few mistakes. The (not so) new responsive engine makes it super easy to build responsive for any screen size.

Aspetti negativi:

The "components" library can be improved to save huge amount of time. But some exists out of the box but need additional subscription on third party partners. It could save tons of hours to have pre-built page templates and configurable small components like "x-closing window", popups, menus, etc. just like we can style every type of input, text, button, etc. it could be nice to be able to build and save our "small component library" (maybe it can be done with reusable elements but it's not that clear.Have some wizard to set up the basic layout in the most efficient way could be nice : main menu with Option set and Repeating group, single index page with hiding groups "with url parameters" on that same menu option set, etc.

William
President (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely love building solutions in this product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Extremely pleased would be interested in demoing some of the things I have built for you

Aspetti positivi:

Extremely easy and very intuitive, also combined with the bdk native functionality literally almost nothing you can't create

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of anything negative to say about bubble

3 anni fa

Hello William, Thanks so much for your review; we really appreciate your kind words about our platform! If you'd like to share your application with us, please do reach out to [email protected] and we'd be happy to put you in touch with our Growth team.

Moustafa
CTO (Francia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Bubble for prototyping

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience is very good. The bubble is the fastest way to develop a prototype to validate your business idea with no code.

Aspetti positivi:

I can integrate and call APIs from AWS Cloud very easily. Bubble allows me to control the App responsiveness to make it align to different UIs. Also, I like that I can create a duplicate from my project as a backup and restore it whenever needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Bubble is really expensive and the free trial does not allow to integrate any APIs. I don't like the database in bubble as it is very restricted and does not allow any customizations. Also, It is a little bit slow to preview image and files hosted on bubble servers.

Andrew
Andrew
CEO (UK)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bubble: Versatile, Easy to get the hang of, with helpful pre-built templates

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I found this simple and yet powerful to use. It was impressive what we could do with the system. In fact we chose to develop the system we wanted vs. buying into a fully-pre-built sass application that would have cost us lots more per month. I think it has been a good investment.

Aspetti positivi:

In a few months we were able to design and implement a freelancer marketplace with user management, signups, password management, workflows etc. We had no prior experience of the product and yet it was easy to grasp the concepts and start building things in a matter of minutes. The process was made easier by virtue of an app marketplace where we could purchase a template that did some/or most of what we wanted. From there it was straightforward to customise it to be the way we wanted it. If we'd kept it the same we could probably have launched in a matter of days, but we wanted to make some changes to suit our needs. It was surprising to me just how versatile a development environment this is. Sometimes these no-code environments can restrict you by making you follow their model - but Bubble seems to have a lot of functionality without making it mind-bogglingly complicated. I suspect you can make almost any kind of website or web application you want with this tool.

Aspetti negativi:

The responsive page design is a bit hard to get your head around at first, and sometimes you get slightly erratic results. I believe they are making some improvements to this in a coming release, but it is useable even now.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for your review; we're glad to hear that you've been able to build your app with Bubble! We are indeed working on a revamp of our Responsive engine, and are hoping to get that live to users soon. :)

Anis
Founder (Francia)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The best tool out there to build and deploy web apps rapidly

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I used and still use Bubble to try business ideas.

Aspetti positivi:

The almost infinite set of options, I haven't encountered yet a use case I couldn't solve with Bubble.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile part. While with the new responsive engine we can create easily mobile version, I would've loved to have more options to deploy the apps into the main stores. Also, the design part of the UI of the pages could include more options, like what Framer propose for example.

Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bubble is an amazing low-code platform

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Amazing -- we've built web apps, browser extensions, mobile apps, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble is one of the most advanced low-code platforms on the market today -- far and away as compared to almost any other low-code development platform. One key reason is that it is about the only low-code platform that permits the easy drop-in of other APIs -- specifically, to directly permit end users to OAuth to their other apps instead of having to route through Zapier and other integration platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

The database designer format is unnecessarily complicated -- wish it was much closer to the DB design tool that is used by knack.com

Andriy
Andriy
CEO, co-founder (Ucraina)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The best and most functional no-code platform.

Commenti: Overall positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Bubble is very powerful, flexible, customizable, scalable. It helped us create dozens of web and mobile apps, launch and iterate them fast, and collect feedback / achieve business goals!

Aspetti negativi:

Bubble can be slow at times. And has limited mobile app support (external solutions like Natively are required).

Welby
CTO (Brasile)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best customized no-code platform

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very good experience, using the platform to develop custom apps for client for more than 4 years.

Extremely customized development.Easy API integrationFull Stack

Aspetti negativi:

Poor Database integrationPoor database speed and data manipulation speed

Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The No-Code is eating the digital world

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Bubble gives me an opportunity to build anything without knowing how to code, so I have built some good stuff with it like menus app for restaurant, applied some automation on my workflow. But always there's something needed to fix because some APIs and integrations must be updated.

Aspetti positivi:

The concept that there's no need to know how to code to build full functional apps

Aspetti negativi:

The latency. Whenever I built an app with bubble I find out that the other solution (build with real programmers) in market is faster.