Informazioni su Repsly

Repsly utilizza un approccio unico basato sui dati, che consente ai team sul campo che si occupano di beni di largo consumo di raggiungere le massime prestazioni e incrementare le vendite al dettaglio.

Ulteriori informazioni su Repsly

Aspetti positivi:

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements. App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Aspetti negativi:

I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

Valutazioni di Repsly

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Repsly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 123 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Repsly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (123)

Hagen
Hagen
VP Global Retail Development (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

What did we do before Repsly?

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We love Repsly. It has increased collaboration, execution, visibility, competition and overall productivity. After a month, you start asking "What did we do before Repsly"

Aspetti positivi:

The collaboration between our team did not exist prior to Repsly. We have 6 different regions with 6 different "group text" This caused major silos. After Repsly, reps from all over the world feed pics and information into 1 place. The messaging feature drives competition and peer recognition. Everyone stepped up their game after Repsly and productivity skyrocketed!

Aspetti negativi:

There are small improvements that can be made to any app. There are nuances to any app. We are happy with 99% of the functions of the app. The 1% is minor things we would prefer to be different based off our preference.

Sarah
Brand Manager (Sudafrica)
Vendita al dettaglio
Fonte della recensione

Great sales force app that's easy to use

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Aspetti negativi:

While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database. Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

6 anni fa

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

Sara
Regional Manager (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Wonderful CRM tool!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Repsly has been so wonderful with helping with any and all issues. They have been the most helpful for helping our business and helping us chose the products that are best for us! This is such a wonderful company and I wish we would have been in business with them since the beginning of our field team.

Aspetti positivi:

I love this software, it is so easy and user friendly! We have a field team that ranges from early 20s-early 50s and everyone has an easy time using it. This tool is really going to improve our business! The team at Repsly is has been very helpful! Always available for questions and helping me figure out the best way to fix an issue or suggestions on things I can do better.

Aspetti negativi:

No true notes on this, there isn't anything that I have that I do not like about the software.

Felipe
Partner (USA)

Felipe DeMarco

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When we do have issues or when Repsly has any updates alerts, they are very prompt with assisting us with any issues.

Aspetti positivi:

We love the fact that the pictures are stored in every retailer visited and we can reference at any time. Also, great feature to edit retailer information to where we can add buyer's, owner's and other store personnel. Very great tool to also add any new locations.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great to somehow add a picture ( schematics ) to our customized forms that we create for each of our brands. This way our team can easily see the proper schematic when they upload a desired form. Sometimes WIFI is very poor in these retailers that it takes them a while to upload these images from our Google Drive or Dropbox accounts. We do encourage them to save them in their pics folders but that's not very efficient.

Timmetria
Authorized Agent (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy work life

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this app has so many cool features. I love that I can communicate with my boss and colleagues across the world. We are able to upload pictures and see each others location. This helps inspire us all because we are able to encourage each others and feed off each person productivity. How cool is it to inspire someone apart of your team from another state logging into your app. My boss is able to give me feedback and comment on my work by just a click. I love that it keeps accurate mileage but my favorite is that we are able to pause our day to take a break or make a quick stop. The first thought I had about this app was "wowwww, how cool is this" kind of like a kid getting a new video game. Great job! The first impression was the best impression.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I don't have any cons. I hope in the future we are able to upload small videos. But even without it, this app is 5 star!

4 anni fa

Hi Timmetria, thanks for leaving a great review of Repsly. We've passed your suggestion along to our product team.

Byron
OPS Manager (Sudafrica)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

My View on Repley

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

6 anni fa

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

Brian
external representatives (Sudafrica)
Magazzinaggio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A useable tool for business on a finger tip.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Aspetti positivi:

He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow. capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper. reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful. see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Aspetti negativi:

Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work. time saving. all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

4 anni fa

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Josh
Sales (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Repsly a must for any field sales rep

Aspetti positivi:

Takes the admin work out of sales. Ever spend all day in the field only to come home to hours of admin input? This app all but eliminates that as you are inputting data in real time at each stop. It saves that information and makes it readily available for the next visit. A must have for any field sales rep. All your info for each account it easily on hand.

Aspetti negativi:

The software for the most part works great. It has certain bugs at time that are to be expected with any app. The company is quick to fix any issues tho.

4 anni fa

Hey Josh, thanks for the extremely positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Repsly is helping shave hours off your admin time. As always, please contact [email protected] if you're experiencing bugs within the app.

Scott
USA
, 11-50 dipendenti

Effective CRM Tool

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My company has used Repsly several times to better coordinate with our traveling sales team and to effectively monitor their work. It has been easy to use and train the team on, the customer support is quick to provide solutions, and the price is very competitive for the features.

Aspetti positivi:

The level of customization was a large selling point for my company. It enabled us to track only the information that we felt was most valuable. The GPS features are beneficial for verifying work is being done properly and in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

The exporting of data was not as simplified as I would have liked it. I would like to see a more comprehensive system for exporting data in the future.

6 anni fa

Thanks for the review Scott! Our team is hard at work adding new features all of the time--so keep an eye out in the near-future, and please reach out to us with anything you want to see in Repsly!

Mariam
Channel Sales Specialist (Georgia)
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An essential part of your business

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My team started using Repsly 2 years ago. Before, no such experience existed in a company. No field monitoring reports and just very simple Excel format Customer database. Nevertheless , the app was caught up by team with high enthusiasm and now, as we have lived 2 years with Repsly app, it seams unreal to have something else and thinking of previous times when we were not able to monitor our field so effectively, sounds like something impossible and did not exist at all.
Repsly is very high recommended app from our side.

Aspetti positivi:

Simplicity of interface. Very fast information synchronization possibility. Forms creation smart procedure.

Aspetti negativi:

Yet, there is no possibility to filter Places by Representative. But I'm sure it will be added in the future.

6 anni fa

Thanks Mariam! We'll share the request to filter places by representative with product management.

Mihovil
Trade Marketing Manager Junior (Croazia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Repsly - a great CRM tool

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I use Repsly in various occasions. From checking field execution of our field staff via photos, to checking distribution of our products. It really is easy to use, so you don't need any formal education/training, everything you need to know to work with the product can be explained by your co-workers.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! And mobile app is really customer-friendly too, so when on field, it can be used with same ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that it is time for your developers to go to the next stage, and offer us something new, now when everything seemes to work fine.

6 anni fa

Thanks Mihovil! We noticed you're still using classic Repsly app. We recently came out with "Repsly Mobile CRM", which you can find in the app store. It has tons of new features, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Josef
Manager (Namibia)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Awesome app!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's a truly great product. I'm using it for 3 years now in our business. No other CRM app could provide the functionality to manage, monitor and communicate with staff in the field like Repsly (SalesPod)!

Aspetti positivi:

Real-time communication with staff and to note activities at clients and this become reporting item/s.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing! :-) Support team takes care of these concerns as they may arise.

6 anni fa

Thanks Josef, you made us smile!

Marketing Director (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent mobility tool

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent mobility tool

LJ
CEO (Repubblica Dominicana)
Fonte della recensione

Great Sales Field Service Option!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Aspetti positivi:

The PROS of Repsly are listed below: - Ease of Use - GPS & Map activity Tracking - Calendar Schedules - Forms

Aspetti negativi:

The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below: - Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders) - Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

6 anni fa

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Tim
Lead Quality Assurance Manager (USA)
Supermercati, 11-50 dipendenti

Repsly

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly. I can easily teach myself on how to navigate the platform, how to train my team on it and also find new things to explore and report.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were some features available that currently aren't. I really want to have the ability to auto-fill specific questions on forms, not just the entire form or not. We have brought this up on a customer service call months ago and were told it was going to be explored but never got any follow up.

4 anni fa

Hi Tim, thanks for the great review! Our product team is aware of your request. Please contact [email protected] if you need additional assistance.

Leonardo
Finance Supervisor (USA)

Good investment

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great its a great investment for all the good things you can get out of it.

Aspetti positivi:

the easy that is to install on the cell phones of my employees an the accuracy to find out where and what they did.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the pictures takes long to be updated

4 anni fa

Hi Leonardo, thanks for the great review! If you continue to experience trouble with photos loading feel free to contact [email protected] We're happy to hear that you're seeing return on your investment in the tool.

Utente Verificato
Director of Marketing (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Our REPS Love Repsly

Aspetti positivi:

Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

Aspetti negativi:

We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

4 anni fa

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

Abbey
Abbey
Regional Merchandising Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good for small business tracking

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Positive experience overall. Synchronizing error can be frustrating but data usually comes through.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to check in on my workers and be able to go abck and compare dates and store visits

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to manage from the app and not just the website

4 anni fa

Hi Abbey, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our support team of your requests. Don't hesitate to contact [email protected] if you need immediate assistance with an issue.

Brian
Regional Sales Manager (USA)

spindrift

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The app has been great, I use it daily and find it very useful.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows me to track activities in stores, create follow up notes and also supervise my team.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the scheduling feature to be improved. This may have been changed already however if I schedule something it does not show up or remind me of the visit the way outlook or apple calendar does.

Jon
Vice President (USA)

Use Repsly daily

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We enjoy using Repsly on a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to change some of the items that we are looking for on our dashboard.

Aspetti positivi:

Real-time. I had a buyer call me while at lunch, and I was able to go in on my phone, and send him a picture from the store he was requesting that my rep had just visited 2 days prior. I literally had the pic in his email about 3 minutes after he emailed me.... priceless.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when hitting the back bar you have to start your search over as it goes back to the beginning rather then what you have already filtered to.

6 anni fa

Great feedback Jon! We're really proud of our new reporting feature that's in the process of being released, and it's sure to evolve very quickly in the near future.

Scott
Accounting Assistant/HR ()
Fonte: GetApp

Satisfies Many Needs

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report. Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly. Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Aspetti negativi:

Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

Nik
Co-Founder & CMO (USA)

Great CRM For Food Brands

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This really did transform our field marketing efforts and now allows us to track all of the efforts of our field team for marketing, sales and merchandising. We can also run reports and keep people tracked and informed.

Aspetti positivi:

- Tracks everything - Allows you to see historical events - Surveys are easily customizable - Amazing feed and general cross user UI/UX

Aspetti negativi:

- Reporting on the back end could be more robust - Photo taking could be simpler

6 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback Nik. Also, thanks for the apple-cinnamon Barnana snacks! Our office has been snacking all day! Please reach out to Matt and he'll show you all the functionality of the new reporting.

Utente Verificato
Territory Sales Representative - Retail (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Can’t work without Repsly anymore!

Aspetti positivi:

Repsly is very user friendly. Even if you aren’t a tech savvy person, you should be able to get the hang of Repsly after a short demonstration.

Aspetti negativi:

On very rare occasions, the software will get stuck loading on the screen when you first open the app. After restarting my phone or contacting the fantastic customer support team, the problem always gets resolved.

4 anni fa

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. We have flagged your issue of load speed to our product team. Glad to hear you've been able to get help from our support team.

Mike
Business Analyst (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 10.000+ dipendenti

We like our Repsly.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Hundreds of hours have been saved with the use of Repsly. No more submitting orders by paper or email. They get entered in to the system and a report is generated with total orders and items.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use. Our Reps love this software and app that makes it easy to communicate. leave notes and submit orders and is a great overall CRM.

Aspetti negativi:

atypical programming errors took a while to fix/adjust. Some features would be nice to have added. Wish we could change the export output to only export certain values/fields.

4 anni fa

Hi Mike, thanks for leaving positive feedback about Repsly. We're excited to hear that it's saved your team time. We've flagged your export issue to our product team, but in the mean time don't hesitate to contact [email protected]