Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Rippling

Un sistema moderno per stipendi, strumenti previdenziali, risorse umane e IT.

Ulteriori informazioni su Rippling

Aspetti positivi:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Aspetti negativi:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Valutazioni di Rippling

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,9
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Rippling ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 3.039 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Rippling?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3.039)

Simone
Università di Pisa (Italia)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ottime integrazioni, facile da usare

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Il rippling è stato molto buono e la configurazione iniziale ha richiesto solo pochi minuti. È un modello di business intelligente e un software pulito e facile da usare che continua a migliorare ogni settimana.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling ha un design intuitivo che è facile da navigare. Risparmia tempo gestendo più sistemi per i dipendenti, comprese le licenze software e la sicurezza del computer.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionalmente, le e-mail di supporto per le buste paga impiegano alcuni giorni per ricevere una risposta. La parte dei vantaggi non è personalizzabile come altri sistemi di amministrazione dei vantaggi autonomi.

Francesco
Ottico (Italia)
Dispositivi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Buono ma con milgiorie necessarie

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Esperienza tutto sommato positiva, in linea con le aspettative

Aspetti positivi:

La sua utilita' e' senz'ombra di dubbio di gran lunga oltre le aspettative

Aspetti negativi:

Alcune funzionalita' hanno bisogno di aggiornamenti continui del software

Joshua
Joshua
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Biggest Issue is Pricing

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Aspetti positivi:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Aspetti negativi:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Mason
Customer service manager (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

More intense features

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

Kristen
Owner (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Stay far away.

1,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: From the sales process to leaving Rippling every step of the way was filled with poor service. In addition to the above, an employee's benefits were cut off without prior approval, wage reports filed incorrectly and offshore customer service was contradictory, unaccountable and untrained. When I finally received service on the second level, I was subjected to more sales pitches, my favorite was the PEO person telling me that employees really couldn't reach the HR folks any way but email because, you know, this is a software company. Yep. One that shouldn't be in the payroll and HR business. I have never had such a bad experience running payroll with any company, and this is something I have been doing for my company and client companies for over 25 years.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked leaving Rippling the most. I've used Paycom, ADP, QuickBooks payroll, none of whom are known to be easy and I would recommend all of them over this software. I did appreciate the email reminders for payroll, but that was it.

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding. I was treated like a fool who didn't know what a payroll period ending date vs a check date was. The constant pop ups on login. The confusing user interface and poor reports. The horrible customer service.

Shirley
Director of Human Resources (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 51-200 dipendenti

Rippling: Empowering HR and Payroll

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Rippling is a game changer in the world of business and they are innovative and future thinking. They ensure everything is accurate and legal with payroll and keeps us up-to-date with notifications as reminders of what we need to do. Managing employees is a streamlined process which frees up time. We recently added recruitment which will make our entire process almost work on its own. Spend Management was a true blessing and it works like a breeze. It couldn't possible be easier than it is.

Aspetti positivi:

After using Rippling for over a year now, I am impressed how it simplifies the daunting tasks we face with HR and Payroll. I love the integration capabilities especially with third party apps. It manages everything from onboarding to offboarding with ease. It's user friendly especially to the less tech savvy employees. The app works like a charm especially when submitting receipts.

Aspetti negativi:

We wanted to add on ASO but it was too expensive and they didn't offer adding on one or two levels at a time.

Utente Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Modern payroll system

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Aspetti positivi:

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Jhedy
International Teacher (Filippine)
E-learning, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy Navigation and User Friendly

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I use Rippling to monitor all my payroll from my company. I am able to carry my payroll on the go and I use it to present as proof whenever I wish to travel. Navigating around the app is very simple and easy.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't see a disadvantage in using Rippling.

bridgette
sales (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Rippling shreds the competition

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Rippling is the app is user friendly. In addition to having an Ipad login device in the office, each person can also download the app and sign in on his own phone. The app has not giving us any problems so far. Time and attendance is easily recorded and one can also make schedule changes and request PTO in the app.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints about the app so far. It has been a great resource.

zdenko
Senior DevOps Engineer (Argentina)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Rippling review

Aspetti positivi:

It had a lot of integrations and as a user, it always worked really well without any flaw.

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside it could see as a user was that it was another account I had to maintain. If I was using Gmail as my SSO it would have been easier but I understand rippling is a more powerful tool that offers a lot more features rather than just sso.

Henry
Henry
Freelancer (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Perfect for New Business

Aspetti positivi:

As a growing small business, Rippling has been incredibly helpful in staying organized in a one-stop-shop set up. It also makes me consider how my business should grow.

Aspetti negativi:

It has a lot of options, but as a learn how to use the app better, the tutorials/customer service is very, very helpful!

Alfonso
Software Engineer (USA)
Software informatici, 10.000+ dipendenti

Customer support is great

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Would recommend Rippling for HR system and payroll!

Aspetti positivi:

When we had issues with our payroll and hr management, the customer support at rippling was great. They resolved our issue in <24 hours.

Aspetti negativi:

There's a lot of different features that we are probably underutilizing.

Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Risposta di Rippling

5 anni fa

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Aspetti negativi:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alysha
Head of People Operations (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Emily
Director of People (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Aspetti positivi:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Lea
Business Administrator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Aspetti negativi:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Bowie
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Could be awesome

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO (USA)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

All around horrible!

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

Aspetti positivi:

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Aspetti negativi:

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager (Benin)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Excellent Experience with Rippling: Streamlined HR and Payroll Solutions

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, Rippling has been an excellent experience for our company. Not only do they have streamlined HR and payroll solutions, but their customer service and support is second to none.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling has been an absolute game-changer for our company. Their streamlined HR and payroll system saves us an immense amount of time and money! Not only is it easy to use, but customer support is always available to help with any questions or issues.

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside with Rippling is that their feature set is not as extensive as some of the more established HR and payroll solutions. There are some features and integrations that are missing which can be limiting for larger companies.

Utente Verificato
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti

Streamlines Everything!

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am a Rippling admin for 3 companies that I work as an independent contractor for. Ripplings ease of use is top tier and it makes HRIS/Payroll/Benefits Management so incredibly easy. I've gone through 2 different implementations and each has gone off with little to no roadblocks.

Aspetti negativi:

I used to dislike a few aspects of the employee profile, but changes have been rolled out and those issues have largely been resolved.

Matt
Founder & CEO (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Alternative considerate:

Rippling is exactly what you need.

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Caitlin
Director of Culture (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Don't Waste Your Money

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Aspetti positivi:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 11-50 dipendenti

From a Users Perspective

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Aspetti positivi:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Aspetti negativi:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.