Informazioni su Rippling

Un sistema moderno per stipendi, strumenti previdenziali, risorse umane e IT.

Ulteriori informazioni su Rippling

Aspetti positivi:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Aspetti negativi:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Valutazioni di Rippling

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,9
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Rippling ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.381 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Rippling?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.381)

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An excellent all-in-one tool for the HR team

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Among the several HR programs we use, Rippling is among the very finest. It's a one-stop-shop for everything I need to do my job, from requesting time off to managing my health insurance. It's just so simple to use.

Aspetti positivi:

By empowering me with Rippling's product, our team can maintain a product-heavy, lean operational structure. Thanks to the onboarding process, I was able to keep my focus on the big picture rather than getting bogged down in the weeds, and I'm confident in my ability to make rapid progress thanks to the fact that my work is being reviewed by people who are experts in their field.

Aspetti negativi:

The primary issue I have with Rippling is strictly a matter of personal opinion when it comes to the product's aesthetics: the design may seem cold and distant, making even simple tasks feel like more of an ordeal than they really are.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Time is saved by having all HR data in one place

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It is simple to keep track of your time in and time out, as well as your lunch and rest periods and overtime, when you use rippling. Vacation requests can be made with ease, as can checking the available balance. This is a fantastic method of tracking such data if you are responsible for a large number of employees. The active benefits to employees are also plain to notice.

Aspetti positivi:

Leave off, vacation, sick time, and working from home are all tracked in Rippling. Our insurance details, pay stubs, and company structure are all readily available through Rippling. It's convenient to have everything in one spot rather than constantly bug HR.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface is boring. The dashboard should provide easy access to frequently used software like time tracking. Despite my objections, I am frequently required to use a two-factor authentication process.

Shakil
System Analyst (Bangladesh)

Rippling could do better

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We've only used the Payroll Management, Time Tracking and Leave Management and it's Payroll calculation works right.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not local tax compliant which is why we had to do manual tax calculation. Their Dev/support team couldn't support our custom feature requriements.

Emily
Director of People (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Aspetti positivi:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Utente Verificato
Business development manager (Egitto)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Rippling: A Game-Changer for HR Management

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: we are very happy with our decision to use Rippling. It was the best fit for our small company in terms of pricing, implementation time, and customer service. We reviewed a lot of options and were impressed with Rippling's value and feature set. We highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their HR and payroll processes and get great support from a dedicated team.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling is an innovative and user-friendly HR and payroll management platform that has made a big impact on our business. The software is easy to use and navigate, with features that make it a pleasure to use. We particularly appreciate the ability to download documents and see paystubs, as well as the fun design quirks that add a touch of personality. The onboarding process is seamless, which is important when it comes to hiring top talent. We also appreciate that Rippling is always moving forward with new additions and improvements, which demonstrates its commitment to innovation.In addition to the payroll and HR features, we also appreciate the ability to integrate other apps, which has the potential to greatly simplify the onboarding process for new hires. Time off tracking and the delivery of documents like W2s and 1099s are important everyday features for us, and Rippling makes it easy to access these and other information. The benefits roll-up and the user-friendly interface make it easy to find what we need.

Aspetti negativi:

While Rippling has many positive features and has been a valuable tool for our business, there have been some drawbacks to our experience with the software. One issue we encountered was that Rippling did not file our quarterly taxes and failed to pay federal taxes on the payroll for a few staffers, resulting in financial penalties from the government. This was a serious issue that caused significant problems for our business, and we had to transition to a new payroll provider that was able to handle these tasks correctly.Another issue we have experienced with Rippling is customer service, which has been disappointing at times. We have had to beg for responses and escalate emails to additional staffers in order to get a response, which is frustrating and not up to the standard we expect. Despite these issues, we are still being charged for Rippling, even though they have not performed their duties correctly.While these issues are certainly a concern, we still believe that Rippling has many valuable features and has been a valuable tool for our business overall. We hope that the company will continue to work on improving its customer service and addressing any issues that arise in the future.

Erik
CFO (USA)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Have used other HRIS's and Rippling is one of the best!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It is great and would recommend it to others. We got past the payroll implementation with a bit of a fire drill but it all worked out.

Aspetti positivi:

Payroll, onboarding, training, MDM and inventory management is great! Really impressed with the user interface and data it provides. The period over period payroll review is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The payroll implementation team did not meet expectations and communicate well.

Brian
VP Engineering (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent value proposition for small and medium businesses

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Onboarding experience was fabulous, lots of hand holding where we needed it and hands off when we had it well in hand. On going support has been great. We had no idea Rippling would end up such an important part of our daily toolbox

Aspetti positivi:

It covers so much of what we need. Prior to implementation, we weren't clear on what IAM controls were going to be like, however this has turned into one of our most important features. A single place to manage 3rd party services is such a win!

Aspetti negativi:

ATS isn't as fleshed out as it could be. It's not intuitive what happens when you pick a candidate status, and there appears to be no workflow.

Dan
Business Manager (USA)
Nanotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Amazing Software, Fantastic Value!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We are just in the implementation mode and have been impressed with the support and versatility of the system.

Aspetti positivi:

The professional onboarding experience, the tracking and storage of data and forms, the workflow and payroll integration.

Aspetti negativi:

We would be interested in using Rippling in our other global locations for synchronicity. We have offices based in Australia and the UK and would love to be on one system. A concern of a lack of phone support options.

Areeb
Areeb
Co-Founder (USA)
Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Takes care of HR for even the smallest companies

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We used Rippling to handle payroll for our first employee and have been using it since. Besides an initial hiccup with getting our direct deposit setup, HR has not been a topic we've spent much time thinking about, which is exactly what we wanted Rippling to achieve for us.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling has made payroll management a breeze. The setup for each new employee is very straightforward and the rest is seamless and automated. They also make commuter benefits easy to handle.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult to get access to your data in a straightforward way. For example, I wanted to get a list of my employees and their salaries, and spent maybe 15 minutes trying to make this happen. This sort of data should be straightforward to access, but said access is hidden behind complex UIs with overpowered features.

Mark
Mark
CEO (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Easy to set up, easy to use, cost effective

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I was intimidated by all the administrative tasks I needed to do when starting my business. After being recommended Rippling, I checked them out. I was blown away how easy it was to set up and use. I feel confident that all of my admin, payroll, and integrations are set up for the long term.

Aspetti negativi:

From a features perspective, there isn't anything I don't like yet. I think it could use a UI/UX update though. It's easy enough to use but there are other that look sexier.

Letha
HR & Operation Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Modernized Flexible Solutions

Aspetti positivi:

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Aspetti negativi:

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

Risposta di Rippling

3 anni fa

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

CEO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

Aspetti positivi:

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless. In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs. I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

Aspetti negativi:

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Antoinette
Director of HR & Financial Administration (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Overall Business Product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas
VP Finance (USA)

Rippling is a must have

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Aspetti positivi:

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Aspetti negativi:

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Risposta di Rippling

3 anni fa

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Christine
Chief People Officer (Canada)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Robust and easy to use

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Aspetti negativi:

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Matt
Founder & CEO (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Rippling is exactly what you need.

Aspetti positivi:

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Brian
Head of IT (USA)

System Consolidation

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Employee onboarding and offboarding is greatly optimized. Rippling will enable accounts in a number of our other systems (email, IM, time tracking, cloud hosting and other SAAS services) and also de-activate them when the employee leaves. We are ending up with a single location for IT and HR services and employee enablement.

Aspetti positivi:

The consolidation of HR, IDP, MDM, password management, anti-virus and more in a single system. Not only does this do SAML/SCIM they have built out integrations with a number of SAAS applications that can control account creation, removal and permissions.

Aspetti negativi:

MDM has some feature limitations compared to the other major players and also still has some bugs. The lack of push authentication for 2FA slows down the daily logon. No integrated MAC OS login (although one is supposed to be coming).

Gabriela
Exec Admin (USA)
Biotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

There is no compare to the ease of Rippling

5,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I found Time & Attendance such an ease as opposed to other Payroll companies and believe me there were a lot .

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is great but there are times where I would like to speak to someone immediately and there is no way of doing that until I fill out a form to contact service. They are pretty fast at getting back to us from that form though.

Chelsea
Senior Accounting Manager (USA)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti

Huge Positive Change moving to Rippling

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We were able to replace several different software solutions with Rippling and drop our costs dramatically by combining payroll, IT, HR and single sign on all in one platform has been a game changer.

Aspetti positivi:

I have tried 4 different payroll systems and Rippling has been BY FAR my favorite. It is very user friendly on both the user side and the administrative side. The team loved it right away and it makes onboarding, offboarding, payroll, hardware tracking and adding new software platforms seamless.

Aspetti negativi:

We had a little trouble when we first onboarded and set up our benefits in Rippling, but we were able to work with the Rippling support team and get everything straightened out and since then, things have been very simple.

rachel
Human Resource / Recruiter (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Rippling is great!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As a growing company, we are implementing new rules and procedures and with that, we need a software that can suggest ideas and have the ability to do what is needed. If there are any questions on what we should do as a company, Rippling is there to help.

Aspetti positivi:

Rippling is overall a great application that is easy to use and the integration was also straightforward. From onboarding to time and attendance, the product is easy to navigate and ensures we are implementing the correct processes.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few small development issues that I have come across that Rippling is actively working on. Nothing has been specific enough to announce.

Alexis
Office manager (USA)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Game-changer for our company!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been a dream experience. We are so glad we switched over. There are many pro's that have come along with the switch and it's made onboarding and payroll so much more manageable for all that are involved.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the onboarding features of Rippling. We were doing all of our paperwork by hand and it was quite a headache for the employers, managers and the employees. We love the ease of filling out paperwork and sending out our paperwork. Onboarding is breeze now with Rippling!

Aspetti negativi:

It has taken some time for us to get used to not having phone support/designate rep, as everything is via email. The times we have had emergencies, we have had quick responses. But we do miss the ability to call up our representative when we have a rare payroll emergency.

Scott
IT Support Specialist (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Rippling makes my life easier

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Rippling streamlined our onboard / offboarding process, making it very easy for various tasks to be assigned to the people that need to take care of them. This makes it a lot easier, from an IT perspective, to know we've got everything done for onboarding or offboarding - it rendered my physical checklists obsolete! It also, from a user standpoint, gives me comfort knowing all of my HR related information is just a click or 3 away.

Aspetti positivi:

From a user standpoint, Rippling is excellent - it has all of my HR related items conveniently located & easy to access. Payroll, benefits (including insurance details - no more worrying about losing my card!) and PTO all centrally located. From an IT standpoint - as someone who has SOME admin types of access to Rippling, but not full access - it is great to have a central location from which I can pull employee details like title, location and direct reports / who each person reports to. It allows me to keep that same data in sync across multiple systems, using Rippling as the "HR Confirmed" data source. I also love the two-factor authentication requirement. I turn that on anywhere it's an option for me!

Aspetti negativi:

I, personally, have no issues with Rippling at all. There's isn't a "likes least" I could offer. I don't know the costs, but we have a very cost-aware management team so I am sure it is competitively priced. I didn't have to get involved in the setup or implementation, but do know that the team that did work through that didn't run into any serious obstacles, and was able to get quick support to any questions they had.

Barbara
VP Operational Support (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Love Rippling!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have integrated many of our systems together and continue to work with Rippling to get them all integrated. Rippling is a great long-term partner. They are very responsive and work hard to eliminate all barriers and get the "wish list" items implemented. The Support folks at Rippling are amazing to work with and are very timely and detailed with their responses.

Aspetti positivi:

This IT based payroll system is amazing! We are now paying our folks weekly - our restaurant team members LOVE this! The folks at Rippling want to integrate with as many groups as possible and don't nickel and dime you about the integration. They learn how to integrate, set a time table to make it happen and keep you posted on the progress along the way. The reporting in Rippling is amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things that are missing; they don't have a true rehire process (you can rehire folks, easily, but it creates a second/third profile for the person - this leads to other potential issues/concerns), they do not have a mechanism for logging folks on "leave of absence".

Yara
Human Resources Manager (Giordania)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An effective tool that assists companies in developing human resource management procedures.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: With Rippling, we've done a lot, and helped eliminate a lot of old, time-consuming procedures. Thanks to Rippling, we can now include all employees in the HR department.

Aspetti positivi:

Having a Rippling platform is great for any organization, as I find it to be a very valuable tool, especially for organizations with a variety of business models. We can perform many tasks in one place, which makes it easy to prepare payroll and daily, weekly and monthly working hour statements, and we can also prepare statements for taxes and insurance companies, in addition to many other matters related to organizing personnel affairs, such as leave requests and evaluation forms for different Its types. By creating a private file for each employee with Rippling we can save all their requests and ratings in one place. This approach brings transparency to all procedures and allows the employee to be directly involved in following up on his affairs, and allows him to follow up on his requests and approvals with complete transparency.

Aspetti negativi:

Rippling features a uniquely designed dashboard that helps users easily access the tools they need, so I didn't find anything spammy to talk about.

Joyce
Controller (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Friendly for both admin and users

5,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy and straightforward to use. implementation: I met a whole team of professionals who explained the advantages of PEO, reviewed benefits packages, and scheduled multiple meetings to fully implement the system. The team was very responsive to my questions. support: I've used the chat function (immediate response during operating hours) and email for customer support which always responded within 24 hours. User experience: I haven't any complaints from my staff.

Aspetti negativi:

It took me a while to figure out the custom reporting and I still haven't figured out the best or easiest way to reconcile against accounting. PTO cash out in payroll app and Time off app do not talk to each other. You'll have to manually enter the cashed out hours in the Time Off app.