Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Nifty

Nifty è una piattaforma multifunzione per la gestione del flusso di lavoro, che consente di mantenere membri dei team, progetti e funzioni allineati con la creazione automatizzata di report sui progressi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Nifty

Aspetti positivi:

I like the integration with Zoom. And also really love the UI/UX.

Aspetti negativi:

CNAME has long been delayed its still on their road map for a long time.

Valutazioni di Nifty

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,5
Servizio clienti
4,5
Caratteristiche
4,5
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,7

Lo consiglieresti?

8,6/10

Nifty ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 418 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Nifty?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (418)

Alberto
Alberto
President
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

After Trying a Few PM Tools; This One Stuck

5,0 4 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Lucia
Freelance (Germania)
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Ottimo strumento per gestire il flusso di lavoro e organizzarsi al meglio

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: La mia esperienza complessiva con Nifty è comunque molto positiva, lo utilizzo da molto tempo e mi trovo molto bene. Quindi lo consiglierei ai miei colleghi.

Aspetti positivi:

Mi sono affidata a Nifty perché avevo urgente bisogno di organizzare bene il mio lavoro, che stava diventando sempre di più. Grazie alla creazione di vari progetti, all'inclusione di membri del team ma anche di "ospiti" che possono lavorare a singoli progetti, oggi riesco ad avere una panoramica delle cose da fare.

Aspetti negativi:

L'unico incoveniente finora riscontrato è con l'assistenza. Due volte contattata, due volte non ha risolto il mio problema, né in fin dei conti risposto alla mia domanda, lasciando le cose in sospeso.

RUBEN
RUBEN
CEO (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Ottimo strumento per il team

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: La comunicazione è la condivisione di file con il team

Aspetti positivi:

La semplicità del utilizzo È molto più di uno strumento.

Aspetti negativi:

Il prodotto è facile da usare in ogni aspetto

Viktor
Viktor
CEO (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great project management app, support could be improved

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I've been using Nifty for over 2.5 years now. It's a great, customizable project management app that helps our team stay organized and get work done. I like the UI, it's easy to understand and easy to use. Minimal learning curve for users. They continue to add new features every month, very active development.The product is great, they just need to improve customer support follow-through until resolution.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty offers a friendly UI to manage projects, tasks, and collaboration tools. It's easy to create projects from templates, create and manage tasks, embed various content in tasks, use markdown in task descriptions and comments, and know who's working on what and the status of projects and tasks.UI is very fast, one of the main reasons I chose Nifty and switched from Plutio. Navigating from project to project, opening and managing tasks, etc., is very fast. It saves time.It's a complete and customizable project management solution.

Aspetti negativi:

I like Nifty. It offers everything I need. My main issue is with support. Occasionally, there are bugs. But that's the nature of SaaS businesses, and I don't consider it a negative if they are fixed. So when I contact support, it can be frustrating when they disappear and don't reply. I often have to initiate a new conversation in Intercom to get an update on an issue they stopped replying to over email. For example, the most recent issue with overdue notifications for recurring tasks was fixed, and I replied to them confirming it was fixed. But I also reported another bug with markdown formatting. No reply. 10 days later, I sent an email to get an update, and one day later, still no reply.Luckily, Nifty works 99% of the time, so I don't have to contact support often. They need to improve their support follow-through and resolve tickets.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

With Nifty we unify project management with collaboration

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Nifty has been a game-changer for us. As a result of their usefulness in facilitating communication and streamlining document management, Collaborative Docs have quickly become an integral element of our project workflows. Our document sharing has reached new heights because to Nifty.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty's Docs is the best way to work together with other people. There is no longer a need for users to turn to third-party applications to share documents because this platform supports real-time document editing and commenting. The integration of Docs with project milestones and activities ensures that the necessary documentation is always within reach.

Aspetti negativi:

Nifty's document collaboration features are top-notch, but the document versioning mechanism might use some improvement. The experience of working on collaborative documents as a whole would benefit from enhancements to the tracking of changes and the management of document versions.

Genshakah
Entrepreneur (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Streamlined Collaboration With Nifty

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: its integration options and intuitive interface make it a reliable choice for modern teams aiming for effective collaboration.

Aspetti positivi:

Niftys Team Communication offers a streamlined collaboration experience with real-time messaging, file sharing, and project management tools.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like list is the occasional glitches.

Hossam
Hossam
CEO (Arabia Saudita)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Think well before you buy

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Unfortunately the app looks promising but the overall experience wasted a lot of my time and main reason because of customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

the user interface is friendly and you can understand it quickly

Aspetti negativi:

1-Their database management and recording user data, for example, have an issue of duplication, and if you created a workspace and then deleted you will not be able to use this name again and the nifty system will keep sending you notifications about It like it still exists. 2-Customer support is not professional and most of the time they take around 4-5 days to reply to your questions. This is the main reason I left the App.

Khevana
CRM Platform Lead (Australia)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Easy Project Management tool

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and onboard a new user. Other tools are sometimes too technical to train the users who are non-technical but Nifty is easy to adopt and customise.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing that I can think of at this stage.

Atis
Atis
n/a (Germania)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great project management software

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It is easy to use and flexible product. Software is matured and well done, has all main functionality project management tool would need. I find it easy to do project and task management for myself. It also has a good project collaboration functions but I haven't tried them yet as I use it only for my personal needs.

Aspetti positivi:

- It is easy to use yet flexible product.- integrates with Zapier and Pabbly for automations- natively integrates with Google Docs and Calendar- you can do empbeds from other other tools (e.g. Miro) to have relevant information in one place- different views for tasks: list, kanban etc.

Aspetti negativi:

- tagging functionality can be better, more flexible- native document function is very basic - but you can use Google docs so it is not really important- forms are not offered with standard plans and need to be bought as addon seperately- there are only tasks and subtasks - more levels of subtasks would be handy- while you can set anything as a task status, the built in logic of backlog->doing->done remains built-in

Ralitsa
Ralitsa
Conversion Copywriter (Danimarca)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Forget Asana and Trello when you have Nifty

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Nifty is my go-to project management tool both for my business. Switching from Asana was super smooth and I was able to transfer all of my projects exactly as they were, with all my numerous notes, too. The other great thing about Nifty is that you can work on Google docs within the app. It's not something I actively use, but it's quite handy if you want to share docs with someone without sharing dozens of links in one go. The templates and the customization of Nifty in general are absolutely amazing. Since I set up my workflow and everything I needed inside the app, I've never looked back.

Aspetti positivi:

Since I started using Nifty after looking for an Asana alternative, I haven't looked back. I start my day by firing it up and keeping all my focus-tasks for the day in front of me. I am pretty minimalistic with my setup and don't like a lot of fancy stuff, so I know I'm not even using half of what's available. But that's what makes Nifty perfect for me. I've also created my own super basic custom CRM to keep track of new leads and any client-related projects I'm working on alongside my own.

Aspetti negativi:

One things I'd love is fr the time tracker tool to be a little more intuitive. Right now, tracking time or even manually editing or adding time when you've forgotten to start the timer is a bit cumbersome. I'd also like to have more customization options for those custom tags because the color palette is limited and it leads to occasionally messing up some tags.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director (Spagna)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Excellent & affordable project management tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I use Nifty to run a fairly large team of volunteers and interns, who are essential to helping us get our work done. There is no way we could afford licenses for all these occasional users, so the guest allowance really helps. And besides that, the usability of the tool is excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty is a great tool. Its feature set is comprehensive and intuitive to use. We've tried Clickup, Asana and Monday and for whatever reason, those other tools just never took with our team. I love the collaborative "nifty documents". And the mobile app works great - duplicates the website experience very well.

Aspetti negativi:

Guests cannot chat with each other - only the account admin. So it's not quite a Slack replacer, which we really wanted to get away from. They can talk in the Discussions area of a project, however. Also, you have to attach a google document by creating it FIRST inside Nifty. It doesn't work well to try and attached a pre-existing google document when you are in Nifty. Also, I'd like more markup features on the Nifty docs pages - like highlighting, and a better commenting experience.

Mheljon
Mheljon
Co-Partner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Congratulations! You Found The Best PM Software Available!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I had the pleasure of talking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Not only is the software itself extremely value-based, but the customer support that is included also goes beyond expectations. I am happy to support his company, and recommend you do the same!

Aspetti positivi:

Luckily, my team and I were able to find Nifty right before we committed to a competitor which would have increased our overhead substantially. Compared to the 3,000 Dollar Annual Fee + the 7,000 Dollar overhead, it was really a tough pill for us to swallow. Before we bit the bullet, Nifty found it's way to me and let me tell you as a Project Manager and Operations Officer, Nifty lives up to its name. I could go on about the features, but the best part of the software is its multitude of integrations. Softwares like Trello, Basecamp, and Zoom are already integrated. This isn't a PM software your team will just refer to once a day, it's a platform from which your team can not only communicate, but work together and collaborate to complete projects, tasks, and goals.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem with project management is getting a team to utilize new PM Software. Luckily, the support team is there to make sure your company's transition is as smooth as possible.

Josh
Creative Director (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Nifty is Great for Collaboration

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Nifty is a good project management tool for digital businesses. If you don't mind being limited in your customization of the tool, and you like something fairly simple to setup and use then it will be great for you.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty is excellent to use with clients, especially if you need to communicate them about the progress of their projects. It's great for getting approvals or revisions when doing client work. The platform looks beautiful and is fairly easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I would have liked more customization options. Something as simple as matching colours to my own branding wouldn't be possible.

Joshua
Director (Singapore)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

The absolute best project management software you will ever use

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many pros, I'm not sure where to begin. The experience of the tool so far gives me the vibe that the tool is very mature, but the team is very adaptive and open to new ideas without compromising on their vision. Qualities I can definitely stand behind. So anyway, back to the pros: - Beautiful and FAST interface: When staring at something all day, you want something great to look at. - Fool proof UX: Everything is so easy to use and intuitive. - Milestones Swimlane View: Changed my life and way of doing things - Dark Mode: A must have for me - iOS App: Makes my life a ton easier - Zoom Integration: I wonder why so many other PM tools didn't think of this - Recurring Task, dependencies, and the list goes on so I won't bore you. If I could only praise one thing, I would give mad props to the Nifty team. They have rolled out multiple updates in the span of a month, and have been extremely involved with their community. Every issue I encountered was fixed, and every question I asked was promptly replied.

Aspetti negativi:

There's only 1 con so far that I encountered. The ability to export to other PM tools. Sometimes we get clients who specifically want to manage their project on Trello or Asana. It would be great if we could export our pre-existing task templates and milestones across for such use cases. It's easy to port in, but not easy (for not) to export out. However, I understand they are already working on this, so we'll just have to wait.

Brent
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Modern, forward-facing project management with a gorgeous interface

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I love using Nifty. It is clean, they are always updating the software, and it has been well supported. I enjoy having a task management app that is full-featured but doesn't run slow. 99% of what I need is already there, and I'm finding new features all the time that I get usage out of. The interface, the client portal features, and more make it really enjoyable and flexible for the way I use it, which is to manage client projects and tasks while also having a place for documents and agreements and embedding analytics for clients to see all in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how well laid out Nifty is. Everything is very clean and easy to see, easy to read, and a joy to use. The site is snappy and not slow like many other tools I've used. Nifty has almost every feature I need, minus a couple of organizational features. But I'm able to manage as many projects as I need, create custom tables and fields, and even have a client portal where I can let clients see and manage tasks, documents, and even embed things like reports, videos and pretty much anything else that can be embedded. I also love how you can use cName so put your whole Nifty account into your own custom domain on your site, which looks better for clients. This is AMAZING in a tool of this price.

Aspetti negativi:

I really wish there was one more level of nesting for projects, so I can have multiple projects under a single brand. It's not terrible as I can create multiple portfolios and put them inside it. But one more level would allow me to organize things a little better, which is the only thing I miss from my previous task management app. I would also love to have the ability to embed a pre-sorted "finished tasks" view easily. Right now, it doesn't properly sort tasks when your client visits a shared view. The email system where you can add tasks and documents through email works most of the time, but I've had it not add things a few times.

Jordan
Founder & CEO (USA)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Best Value Project Management App

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Nifty allows us to have a place where we can get all ideas out of our heads, and into a place where they can be prioritized and where we can create action plans for each item. We're so glad to have a tool as robust and powerful as Nifty!

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty is more than we could hope for, at the price point. The best part about Nifty is how quickly they are releasing new features to improve their product. Their support team is second to none, as well. We get responses almost instantaneously, every time we need help with something. In terms of features and functionality, this app has it all!

Aspetti negativi:

There is only ONE THING that we truly have a gripe about, with Nifty. The SEARCH algorithm is not great. There's so many times we're searching for something and just can't find the thing we're searching for, despite knowing that we're using the correct keyword. I would LOVE to see them implement an Algolia search tool within nifty, or do something to create a better COMPREHENSIVE search function. If a word exists somewhere in a task, comment, native doc, google doc, sub-task, tag, project name, milestone, etc.... we should be able to quickly and easily find it. This is the only CON that we've run into with Nifty, time and time again.

Jose
CEO (Brasile)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Boost Your Productivity with Nifty

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I try to use Nifty in Desktop and Mobile. Also use with another computers, that help me to use a remote desktop to manage tasks, the DOCs help in this way too. We can open a new document in google docs and start from anywhere any project.

Aspetti positivi:

I used Click Up and Monday, and the similarity is a pro. Bisides that, its a unique app, that help me to boost my productivity. I will try to use the API with N8N to automate some tasks (with Nifty you have the option of automation also).The customer support also is very responsive team with questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Portfolios and projects could have some customization to organize, we can only organize with the A-Z. It could be a drag and drop.

Joel
Owner/Creative Director (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Giving bigger companies in the PM space a run for their money!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I think Nifty is something people should pay attention to, especially if you are working remotely and want to manage a team. The support is very responsive, and I hope that they always will. They are eager to listen to your feedback, and seem to care about wanting your business. It's not the perfect platform for us as of yet, but it's definitely moving in that direction. We are moving away from Asana, and will put our faith in Nifty to scale with us.

Aspetti positivi:

Time tracking that is integrated with team/client chat with Zoom integrated is our favourite features, The rest is very similar to what you would find on other PM competitors. We also love that we can create Gdocs right inside the app.

Aspetti negativi:

The iPad app sucks, I know there are plans this year to specifically address that, but currently, it's just what you see on the iPhone. In the next week, there will be a push for an iPad version, but their new experience may not roll out until the end of 2020. The other major issue that is beyond their control, but the comments from Asana when you import everything doesn't transfer, and the setup or structure also doesn't import. SO each time, it resets your structure if you are transitioning over.

Akhil
CEO & Founder (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Perfect for Project Management, Team and Client Collaboration

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have used many project management tools like Asana, Zoho Projects, and Trello. But, Nifty is the best I ever used. Now I can easily collaborate with my team, organize projects, collaborate with my clients. Highly recommended!

Aspetti positivi:

Finding an all in one project management tool is a really hard thing. As an agency owner, I can say that this is best project management platform you can get it with this price. I found many unique features that are missing in popular project management tools. For example, the overview page that shows task breakdowns, direct messaging, pre-created project templates, and more! Most importantly, I really love the beautiful UI. The dark mode is really helpful for me!

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features need to be improved, especially the guest features. Adding features like owner or admin can communicate with guests directly via messaging, customizing guest's permissions in projects, etc.

Vincent
Director (Repubblica Dominicana)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Very good alternative to Monday.com

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very happy with Nifty in general. I would recommend it to individuals or companies looking for an alternative to Monday.com.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty offers many options and views to follow up your projects (Kanban, Lists, timeline, etc.). Also, the mobile app is very useful.

Aspetti negativi:

Nifty is so complete that you will need to follow the tutorials in order to make the most of it.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

A Powerful Program for Managing Projects

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It's useful for reporting automation and project management. It's useful to work with other divisions to address issues or complete projects. The ability to sync with popular services like Google and Microsoft's Outlook is really helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

By centralizing all aspects of project management, it facilitates increased output. As an alternative to using multiple programs, it allows you to keep track of your conversations, tasks, files, and objectives, among other things. Nifty's characteristics allow for significant productivity and revenue increases when put to use. Useful for making sure nothing has been overlooked and that everything is organized as needed.

Aspetti negativi:

The amount of storage available is inadequate, and the UI is not particularly appealing. Many users would benefit from greater support for connecting via social media.

Diego
Marketing Freelancer (Spagna)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Amazing project management software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I simply love Nifty. It is my day to day management tool and makes my life so much easier. I would say is something in between Trello and Asana. It is more much more advanced than Trello but keeping it's simplicity and has pretty much the same features than Asana but with a better UX.

Aspetti positivi:

You can change views to see your tasks in a Kaban view, task list, milestones, Gannt project view, etc. But the best thing is that you can have a calendar view with all the tasks of the day/week/month. It has a really good UX and a mobile app to manage everything from your phone. It allows you to see either the teams workload or only your workload which can be especially useful for project managers. It also has many collaborative speaces. You can have conversations either at a task level or at the project level. You can share there links, files, resources... and it also has a specific workspace to share files and have all the project files that you need in one space.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall it has a great UX but there's a few things that could be improved. The calendar view is still a bit basic. I miss having tasks in different colors to prioritise and time-block properly. However, the product has a roadmap and is constantly impoving so I'm sure this is something we will see soon.

Codrut
Developer (Romania)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Maximizing Efficiency and amazing alternative for Asana

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Firstly, the ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is a key feature that sets your platform apart. It makes it easy for teams to work together on a project, keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring that tasks are completed on time.The time tracking feature is a game-changer. It makes it easy to monitor progress and keep track of how much time is being spent on each task. This helps ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and it also provides valuable insights into how the team is working.Overall, your project management platform is absolutely amazing. It offers all of the key features that are essential for effective project management, and it does so in a way that is user-friendly and easy to use. Whether you are working on a small project or a large-scale project, this platform is the perfect tool to help you stay organized and on track. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful project management tool.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to create tasks and invite partners to collaborate is an excellent feature that enables effective communication among team members.The time tracking feature is incredibly valuable and provides useful insights into how much time is being spent on each task.The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it accessible for team members with varying levels of technical expertise.The platform offers a wide range of customization options that allow teams to tailor their workflows to their unique needs and preferences.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform's extensive customization options can be overwhelming for some users, particularly those who are new to project management software.While the time tracking feature is valuable, it may not be necessary for all projects, and some users may find it distracting or cumbersome.The platform's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, particularly for teams that are new to project management software.On the mobile side there it's work to be done.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Manage Projects, Workflow, and Stay in Touch Easily

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This business was founded about a year ago. We needed an intuitive tool to manage projects, share files, and communicate in real-time. We have found Nifty to be an excellent choice and a piece of our ability to achieve goals over the past year.

Aspetti positivi:

Nifty allows a great deal of automation at high levels. As a creative business it's important to be able to use our terminology, with the bonus of being able to create our own icons allowing easy at a glance location of projects. Workflow is simple to set up, yet allows for a great deal of detail, and most importantly when updated will automatically inform those affected. Finally there's real time chat right in the tool. Makes quick check-ins, questions, etc. effortless.

Aspetti negativi:

The highest level on the left hand side menu is a Project. Right now Projects are only indicated by a name. There are no colors, icons, etc. to differentiate them. I would love to have this be customizable. I would also like to see an improvement on the in-house document capability. We don't want to use Google Docs. Yet at times the lack of functionality within the program is frustrating.

Sherayn
General Manager (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Nifty is great programming for administering portfolios, delineations, and messages.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have used Nifty for business reasons and I imagined that it was valuable since it gives various workplaces under one spot. It is the best application to wander the board. It gives information about the undertaking and it helps with keeping an eye out for adventure improvement. It is maybe the best application for business reasons.

Aspetti positivi:

A prestigious application that is used wherever all through the world, it is my preferred programming like this application has incredible quality. It is significant for email promoting similarly as accommodating for a live talk where we can show up at each other viably and collaborate to complete endeavor at one phase. An astute part, the best bit of the application is the colossal number of a blend. Shrewd contains dashboard, this component is the current rundown. We can similarly say the dashboard is information the official gadget. It contains accomplishment following and it is a strong section in the endeavor the board since accomplishment shows the keys, and guide progress ahead. It gives a significant hold for a monetary master without made plans to trade, and the proportion of peril is close to nothing.

Aspetti negativi:

Nifty has some degree more noteworthy cost than trading the fundamental stock. Time decay is another drawback of cunning. On occasion budgetary expert needs to confront unlimited test since they don't have some other strategy to reduce the danger.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Useful project management that combines all of our most important tools

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We used a number of rather simple tools like trello and a messenging application. None of them had all the things we wanted and if they did they had MUCH MUCH more than we would want and charged MUCH MUCH more. Nifty has had all the features we were using other services for. Tasks, project milestones, discussion, guest users, channels, integrations to tools we use - particularly git repos have all meet our needs. If you use a free version of trello for project management and are looking for something better without adding way more than you need this is a perfect fit. A super easy import from trello. Took 30 seconds

Aspetti negativi:

It is a little less developed than other tools out there - still growing. Updates and improvements are made quickly and the nifty team and support are great at listening to feedback. You may want something like zapier to integrate other items.